Friday, January 15, 2010

Dr. letter that would not print, with added notes.

To: Dr. Sanjay H. Nevadia, MD January 15,2010
727 863-5242

From: Isabelle Waiting, new patient
6735 Hammock Rd, Lot 34
Port Richey, 727 88 9375

Subject: Missed Quest Tests:

I changed from Optimum Health to Advantra (Coventry Health Care). I did not receive a new card. The change was suggested by my insurance agent, she said my old insurance changed in 2010 and does not pay for much. Their was no payment taken from my Social Security this month. Why I canceled the Quest tests until I know I am covered. I also made a new appointment for office visit with you Feb. 18, 2010.

Question can I skip the Thyroid test? I have no Irregular heart Rhythms even during strenuous exercise. I will be a pain as a patient as I have been a natural food and medicine person all my life. I read recently that older people gain nothing by being treated for an asymptomatic underactive thyroid: Treated in the belief that treatment will prevent heart problems. A Dr. Cappola believes they don't see any evidence that Thyroid treatment is going to help the heart. Dr. Anne R. Cappola. MD ScM Assistant Prof. Med and epidemiology U of Penn school of Medicine Philidelphia.Robert Rushakoff, MD associate clinical profess0r medicine. University of California San Francisco.
Both: The Journal of the American Medical Association.. These reports were published in: Ipage 289.
They went on to say in that Cappola believes older people do not even need to be screened for thyroid problems, since it is neither cost-effective nor likely to make a difference to their health.
I do want to try to lose some weight before the next appointment using Guggul an Ayurvedic Herb (used before) and more gym time.
I have extra waist weight from stress (stalker cousins, car problems since last Thanksgiving) I had a lot of cheap food and could not get to gym while saving for another car.
Cholesterol pills might give me muscle problems and I don't like the taste. Won't use them unless absolutely necessary.
I am very close to deciding to go to Panama with friends, to see if I want to live there permanently. I might need Hepatitis shots.

Old Medical: When my son was born in 1963, he was in the wrong position and was a butt first breech. They did a radical cutting to the rear. I fear the scar will get in the way of some other tests I would like to avoid. No trouble with anything so far. I went into shock once a little after he was born just getting a enema. I did take pap tests and it always looked fine.

In office tubal ligation in the late 80's no problems.
Prescription for Retin A in Syracuse worked great on wrinkles (had to say I had adult pimples in wrinkles..too expensive in Florida. Syracuse: Dr Farah Faud.
Burns on arms and chest not visible 3rd and 2nd degree. Hospital and Armenian Dr. I jumped in our pool after pot handle broke and dumped oil and food on the stove. Clorine burned the edges, no scars.
Never able to find any dental records. I had a lots of expensive dental work done, I can't afford to replace it, except out of country.
1870's Medical: Early 70's,told by a blood doctor in Syracuse that I had a bad throat virus that might kill me someday. (He was Head of Syracuse Red Cross at time possibly involved in a Red Cross Scandal). I had a Shillerman? (radioactive blood test) nothing discovered. I have not been bothered since the 80s,after leaving Syacuse.
Have a lot of lifetime radioactive time from Florida, standing holding my mothers knees and legs in Suncoast Centers X Rays, after her two knee surgeries. Trying to avoid any more.

80's Medical: I worked for a short time in X Ray reception Community Hospital (Marine parkway) in the 80's. I also studied at Schwetman and Community for Ward Secretary, A nurse called me in and told me I had AIDS, (judged from a routine blood test I took for employment). The Hospital said said I should start treatment immediately paid for by Community. I quit and went to other doctors out of Pasco County and all tests were negative and have been since. They misread tests. My my ex husbands attorney Ed Alderman may be the owner of Community and other hospitals. Also part of the Family business I divorced..My pay check came from Chase Bank Syracuse.
I keep away from any non-essential medical treatment My in laws Mack control too many jobs. My step cousin, Glenn Tansley, was Job Director here in Pasco Co in the 70's. He has big boat models my father and my uncle Sam Waiting made. He is probably also using my dads sea Captains and Shipwright in England, N. Ireland and Australian background as direct.. My aunts Galanti, Bagnasco,Luciano, (Susan Lucci), Rendesi Montreal,invested in Florida with my in laws were never part of any of my families circle. I know a Dr. Capone came here in the 80's with Select Medicare to five hospitals emergency rooms. I suppose my ancestor grabbing relatives have many jobs here in labs hospitals. I am sure they are very proud of their research and charity and Dr. Capon and other doctors related to the 'family' and their business. But my Ferguson-Young cousin's sick children also must receive free treatment and would kill to keep the money coming in.
.My son Theo Mack has not been able to communicate freely with me since before I won my divorce in 1987, since 84.. He can e- mail now as long as he gives no details as to his life. My cousin Bob Warnock, or supposed FBI Tom Bagnasco, Tarpon or Fergusons, Simpson's should have no details of my medical life.I won my divorce on grounds of cruelty. They try to switch ancestry etc to this date.

Isabelle Waiting ollphiast@aol.com 727 868 9375





















Isabelle Waiting Mack Feb. 9 1940 Additional information you can toss but might be useful if anything unusual happens.If you have a back back back closet file.

Identity problems with Isabelle Bagnasco my aunt: My Scottish aunt Isabelle has heart problems I don't want to be confused with her even taking tests. Mormon Nelson, Bishop Gregg, and other Flint pastors/Genealogists have spread wrong ancestry internationally with the same people that made Mormon attorney McPherson (here) and a Scottish aunt of Scientology Lisa McPherson's the owners of her trust. My Mack ex husband was also Director of Art and Director of Visual and Performing Arts at Syracuse University and worked with her through Syracuse stage. His sister also worked with my in laws and cousins for Charities, getting famous people to come to charity and research events.

My cousin Bob Warnock (a drug salesman) and his son Eric Allen Warnock, Pasco Hernando school? used my name Waiting here in 80's. They have been a big problem with help of at least one doctor here,Dr. Ebert. My ex Mack in laws were or are Multi millionaires, they have medical business power. My uncle,Andrew Young married a Ferguson with muscular dystrophy and their children (50 and 60's now) were very useful to charity's, poster children. They have Hollywood friends who visit Yacht clubs and country clubs for Golf and Research Balls etc..and charity planes. Youngs for 50 years have tried to confuse me, my ancestry with my aunt Isabelle Young Bagnasco and crippled Ferguson Youngs. She has heart problems and travels with children from private schools using my ancestry and stolen property as her own. My in laws were multi millionaires,before my divorce I and my son were full partners. My sister in law is Kathy Thomas Mack Deitz Naples, I also have a cousin in the area, formerly Barbara Anne Young, also a graduate of Cranbrook Academy of Art 77. Bloomfield Hills MI . I was a 63 graduate. She and Ferguson family carry Muscular Dystrophy. They have stolen my paintings and art work of sone shown in 5 Museums and galleries to pass out for family to sign for Creative family to help with charity work..
I won a divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity in April 1987. My ex was a very big deal, a famous sculptor, Director, Professor Rodger Allen Mack, Syracuse University and other colleges. I have always believed he was drugged to change his behavior by his Mack family trying to be Irish politician Mack and Stadium directors (Las Vegas) related to (Connie Mack) by way of a made up connection to my father not his N. Ireland shipyard. SU Dome travel related.
Rodger Mack's (my ex) millionaire family joined my aunt Isabelle's Scottish, and Swedish and Italian (ex mafia) families in charity work with Hollywood personalities then all became a medical and funeral vast business.Mack Foods and Nursing homes, .Michaels and Bagnasco funeral, medical centers, Galantis also had handicapped as well as my sister in laws Thomas,brain damaged handicapped. This ;family' had to be rid of me in 86 to take over Rodger Mack's student trusts. My son and I were equal partners with my in laws in original wills...Rodger was told he had cancer but I or my son were not told and were wiped out financially. I was told by Ed Alderman my ex's attorney that I would never see my son again if I got a divorce. 1986. I have never seen him again. They use my Scottish English background and ancestors as their own going Waiting, Thompson and MacGregger,to attend Scottish formal Balls. They make up German Baronets and Scot Royals to enhance the sea captains. Shipwrights popular in Tarpon. Find Black African princes and ex slaves for interst and to sell tartan and band skills.
I fear my medical records were all taken over by a 1960 U of M, Creativity Study when I was at Flint Jr College, Helped by professors, DeVore, Simpson, Nelson, Rodgers Blacks including Karen Black actress and women I took dance or danced with going to Hollywood..
Nelson Mormon's genealogists, and the family business with advertising Nelson, Masterpol, Davidson, Sellers partners. NY Lawyers Rodger Scott (Prison Ithaca NY for Forgery 1991, 90's) my ex's Public Relations attorney, Sidney Manes, attorney that helped make or adopt people into my sons third grade private school, taught by SU. History prof Art Legacy (part Gypsy) He became a gypsy genealoy historian apparently finding British interesting ties with my sons background taken without my approval or knowledge. They changed my ancestry to my cousins Warnock, Youngs also. Their business 'family' had colleges including Flint jr college, Mott Schools now, Cranbrook, SU St Lawrence wanting to help find rich students, or from non UN countries. relatives in this country for foreign investments.and in my ex's family, investing in Stadium and Dome business, medical business, bringing doctors and staff to their nursing homes also including doctors in this area from Flint MI. beginnings (Mann possibly). My ex may have funded the Think Tank Institute on Merrill Lane SU and moved it here...to study cancer with Jack Nelson, the Rhodes Scholar, fired by SU,70''s, Also to make raids on my storage for things he and I bought since 86 and anything else I have bought in the last 25 years..

Jack's wife was my ex's secretary and companion (Chancellors Secretary) to 2002 when my ex died:Or joined the NZ CIA with John MacDonald Jr who we went to school with at Cranbrook. (Sr. MacDonald (writer) helped fstart the US CIA.(Business degree SU. Additions to NZ Australia were made, and added to my fathers grandfathers English owned, Northern Ireland shipyard, it was burned in the wars. Barrow in furness boats, business and Australian delivery sites for boats other property included. The new 'family' travels and dances together, part of their Missions for Leprosy Scotland with Doctors and benefactors of Scottish and German, Irish bands Flint 50s..(Lebanese Swedish Greek). Including Dr. Ebert who I knew as a child. As a small child, he threatened me at my cousins with his switchblade, glad he changed. I have told all of this to the FBI. They do not recognize my cousin Tom as FBI, he worked with Bush Campaigns (telephones laser projects) he also worked with Deaf Research lasers and Boyce Laser Talker. The 'family' my aunt and my in laws know the Boyce in charge in Florida and they wanted money for research from my ex family. They might be related to laser gem growers Stewarts Ontario and here. He was probably with bush telephone set ups in Texas where my ex has a studio, also studio Gallery in Spain. The Sheriff department hired by my step cousins and people brought here through Australia..

Jack Nelson was consul to Haiti and their public relations and advertising, probably for doctors that cured Yaws at U of M. (Possibly a Dr. Rodgers Mott Schools. Nelson knew my aunt her husband Leonard Swanson and uncles Youngs as fencing teachers at Flint jr College (Mott Schools). They were also part of Fred Aistaire here, looking up backgrounds for talented foreign students wanting jobs,or wives or to join in travel etc investmens and Mall and medical companiessince the 50's/ No attorney able to touch them on my side. Nelson's family is here in New Port Richey, Hilltop Mormons. One of my friends in Syracuse was wife of Mormon stock broker Elaine Yannow. My gym has accounting in Utah. Maybe they will buy your building?
I won the divorce but this group has made it possible for rich men to get everthing back by way of the ex wives family or charity.

Of interest if you have any MI family. Investors moved their Flint homes (near Flint 3rd Ave foundries Jazz bars) to Swartz Creek MI (by the Country Clubs) on paper. The 'family' and their attorneys built a Mall across the street to drive a lot of people with exceptionally nice houses (my family included) across the street out of their homes. My sister in law Kathy Lee Thomas Deitz (Naples FL) and her millionaire Thomas family own beauty shops in that Mall, Fiint, Strongsville Ohio,Naples Fl. other places, also here. I lost all my remaining condo and $90,000 in 2000 when they stole my mother's insurance and I had to pay her and others bills, and replace caskets and other funeral additions. My cousins were using our cards and changing funeral plans probably through Mike Bagnasco (Michaels business). A Genus credit rescue company used my retirement money up $90,000.last amount trying to save off much less bills while I tried to sell my condo..


Hurley Hospital doctors from Flint are probably also here, My ex's last girfriend Wendy Kline probably helped with deaf research and worked with SU area doctors on natural cancer cures from our prevention like farm in the middle of Syracuse stated by Hardings (their daughter also married a French Sicilian royal. Possibly a deceased physicians wife, Karen Ambrose Anderson helped my aunt with investment contacts. I believe they also contacted Lockerbie parents. Karen was a Swartz Creek school friend, She visited Syracuse to join my in laws in aloe and cosmetic business. She also joined my aunts and in laws, in charity work.I have not been able to get out of town with anything left while my uncles add s in Swartz Creek people.


Iwrote all of this down as I see you are careful of legal problems. I have sent much more detailed letters to the FBI and they seem to think there is no problem except to me. You can give it to my son should I die. My best attorney is Attorney Spence Madison Street.

Isabelle Bowman Waiting ex (Mrs Rodger Allen Mack to 1987)

No comments: