Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Me vs Cripple County (Ferguson Youngs Catholic church) alternative med vs test people for things they don't have for income County revenge-cheap car

7:43 January 17 2010
Quest diagnostics still did not inform me that my tests were cancelled. I have a bad cold and want to lose more weight before I get tests. They gave me a confirmation number that i used one time to delay test to get it past my Social Security payment in case their are additional charges. Then I changed med care compnay. Their site did not accept the number to eigher finish register or to cancel.

Their site did not take my confirm number and they did not call me back yesterday after I called their telephone line, yet... (they do have 48 hours). I called around and someone did tell me that it is off the book and I will make another when I have dieted for most of another month. I don't what to take the thyroid test after reading my kind of medical books which are not the reg AMA recommendations.

I am not that over my weight and have had to eat poverty food lots of noodles while trying to fix one car or replace it the reason for the gain I think also not being able to get to gym because afraid of car trouble and expensive repairs planned.

I suppose testing company is busy with people coming back after severe cold hee in Florida. I have cold.
I have been reading about the thyroid test that was on my test sheet as well as cholesterol tests. I had thyroid pills left in my sons room by an old friend Mary Convis that was mad that I moved her out of our shared apartment (mine) when I got married but I don't think that was why. My son also had chocolate laxitives left in his room at under three by Paul Ganong from Montreal who looks like a business instructor with Dr. Thompsons staff when I was at Webster now Rasmussen thanks to USF opening its umbrelly and pocket for houss I assume when people can't pay the thousands they put into additional education for jobs and there are no jobs here. Unless you are 'mafia and investor with them family".

Thyroid in my books as well as some other self cure and food cure books for instance Bottom Line Ultimate healing say: 2008 Boardroom Press. They quote a California studyand Penn. study on page289 saying many older people are bein treated for asymtomatic underactivethyroid in the belief that it will prevent heart troubles.

My relatives just have to make me my aunt with heart problems for Attorney McPherson to take over the last of my things for my aunt to hand out or one of the surviving breeders of muscular Dystrophy or Tom Bagnasco everything the Macks gave them to go British that my son and I were to inherit and whatever they stole from me and my son after the divorce sold and Given to Waller and Mitchell or Yannows. Possibly Elaine Yannow as Wendy Kline? or even as a Mrs MacFarlane who was a volunteer belly dancer at my Lady of America gym. Also Billing in Utah. MacFarlane looked like Elaine or Wendy with some derma wax my ex's favorite for his Orpheus Halloween costume and probbly whatever he participated with Mary or his newer Rosenbloom and Young Mahon friends in New Orleans. Sandra Mahone was on third ave summers at my uncle jim youngs house and she married a doctor that helped get everyone in this huge medical business including my father in law tryng to buy all of Beverly. While me and my son starve thanks to all my attorneys and eveyone being here with investors in Merrill Lynch and tax people not giving me any information until I had only one day to cash a check from my house sale to pay taxes on it. I was already on my mothers Merrill Lynch so Mr Barry(I think) put it into long range money and did not tell me I could not get most of it out to also then have to buy a house the attorney mane a 'mistake' and it put the money into margin Merrill Lynch did not tell me and I lost it all then bad renters ruined the house. When I moved in with my mother closer to stores they had less time to ruin something for me to fix (the drug dealer Thomas staying with Higgens next door...MacPherson has a scottish woman on Lisa MacPhersons money so I assume that is what they are planning with my aunt or Kathy Thomas who took over Sherill Thomas downs or brain damage she tried to get my 10 year old to marry.

Dr.Cappola went on to say that Thyroid treatment was unnecessary." We dont see any evidence that treatment is going to help the heart"
In addition Cappola believes older people do not even need to be screened for thhyroid problems, since it is neither cost effective nor likely to make a difference to their health.
Or they were gong to try and give me some of my dads test results he died of throat cancer ( Compelte computer control from outside) Bagnascos telephone Co Tarpon.
Dr. Anne Coppola assistant professor of medicine and epidemiology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.

I have no unusual heartbeat. I am scared to death to go near a doctor office when they prevent me from going to yoga and other classes it gets harder to stay calm.

As they possibly gave Capps Husband when he was thinking of a divorce? The Bradford moved to Dr Daltons area with Am General (possibly a Mafia America company?) They gave me three jobs for one and then added a volunteer job. I had work down one side over the desk and down the desk and they added a free job for the legal department logging in information daily.

The main office of Quest was helpful in checking the status of my tests when I decided not to take them and lose enough weight to be within normal in another week or closer and get my argument against the thyroid written down.

The Humana Doctor seems to have taken offense at my not wanting a mammogram before there were other questions by other people. He with held any doctor reports on tests I took there all normal blood tests from an insurance company that is not supposed to be based on medical health that would have given me 40,000 health insurance instead of 15,I had before having to drop the policy when they were going to charge three payments in one payment in the middle of the month and on a weekend. The insurance agent said I was hysterical when I dropped it later. She medtioned it again (another Mrs. Miller) when she told me my old health insurnce paid nothing this year and I switched to her better one.

I also wanted to make sure that I was covered by that policy before I was forced into Thyroid medication or something expensive as well as tests.

I only have (0,000 that I have now and they are going to keep the bills I lost all my retirement funds over aafter they gave my mother's insurance to someone else and I had to pay her bills and her funeral which had been changed by michaels and fergusons while they made up phony background to change mine for theirs Sorenson at michaels working with utah.

The Yannows are in the Sedwick area mostly jewish and their friends President of Am Gen is around the corner. Alderman is close by. They made Clair Harrotunians son an Alderman and probably CIA for their lyndon la Rouxh like investment with my aunts mafia ex relatives all going MacGregger with my in laws millions that my son and I were supposed to be part of I suppose until I would not let him marry a downs woman Sherril Thomas now with a beauty shop across from my home in Swartz Creek (miller Rd) the mall that ran my parents off down here to have cancer when doctors up there said he didnt. Coleman took too much of his neck to recover i hope it did not go with his head to Jack Nelson at the Institute on Merrill Lane to play with for some mivie that included an unusual anesthetic that was used on me 1000 needles in a rather sensitive spot while haveing an in office tubal ligation. Dr Potash offices (ex cocaine dealer and now reformed and head of Hospice Syracuse). Could be in Jacks move he makes with meline Gilbert Warnoks first wife possibly as me in movie with anything they could use medical to go with Sandra Lira having a baby goat as child of devil The goat kicked how jack got to be fired.

As I say I am over the 140 limit at my gym Dr Navidia is only trying to get information on me to use if I get sick. But I do not like the ordinary MD practices and their radiation (not against pin point radiation but out of my money range)

I am afraid I believe doctors should be paid while you are well so the company does not keep all the SS money (here Dr Capone and Select Medicare) it should stop when you get sick the chinese way.

I can't reach my son again after I sent things at christmas and he is pledged not to talk to me or give me any information or he and his family will lose their jobs and any money given to him by Kathy mack or John Vanni who included Bob Warnock in the family with my background. Possibly he took over and had a child by Chryill or Sherill Thomas ex Strongsville Ohio probably here with other Thomas girls and their stunt man (Toby Thomas) making my cars useless.

The county is giveing me trouble over my rearview mirror. Noe they have the Chrysler that was crushed by the person that picked it up when the steering column jammed. Same as happened to friend going to texas.
For some readon AARP towing turned into Allstate and they said they had to tow it probbly there due to Elaine Yannow and Mrs. Hancock who concocted all this revenge with Lillians who burned my cars to get my son in their basement where he was flushed by SU to Montreal where my aunt Bagnasco and her friends Ogilvies somehow were part of a hammer falling on his head and his huge fall that he may have died from after they took him to Scotland with my aunt to their Mission they built in.
She took a lot of SAS Dunedin people on a Ferguson charity or real estate plane. Possibly same people Thompson and Webster college got me a job with. They also wanted me to clean floors because I did such a good job of cleaning the toilets part of the receptionist job. Manager of Tax service looked like Francis Ferguson maybe Evelyn who looked like a Physics professor that was head of the free school that my son went to after leaving Art Legacy who is still selling my sons background as all the students in his third grade class. Anything to make him not exist.

I think the US should have ways of officially finding out if ones born son is alive as well as adoopted children are able too. around Cathioc and Scientology and University Dome thefts of his name and his mothers and her parents lives, my paintings and silver and valuables taken and given to my aunt Isabelle Bagnaso possibly Short or Sheriff Wolf stoge now from Flint Police Band and Band benefactor Lebanese Hamady Mansour and Sefas that started this investment group and finding wives and then changing their backgrounds through Elaines Arthur Murry with Rodger Scott down the street Syracuse and my uncle Jim Young and his friends at the Fred Aistare here. Wilsons that took over dads prototype possibly in most of apartments I can afford here. Nichols is name on Quest Diagnostics way back.

My aunts German brothers that made my background German seem to have come to this area after involveing everyone in Karen Ambroses's bar.

Anna Millers names must have been used to make them all her family and she is supposed to be in Ark after her double died here as Ginnie Scheiff. A Jamaican Margorie Marsie Hazen was with her when she died a friend from Dial America a mafia owned company or theiere car tags suggest it. Her sister died here wife of a diplomate. She went back to Jamaica her family owed the Jamaican bread company as Elaine Yannows Arab dance friend owned the Utica Bread company (Bashada a former dancer with Moroccan dance company. Morocco the dancer she had as a friend looks like Bonnie Bell one of the mack Vanni Bells that are in power here in this county with all Ameri companies and Bagnascos. The Bell and Thomas girls took baton twirling how they came to the attention of Connie Mack while Syracuse Movie makers were in Boston he had a national Thomas Girls day when they won National contest.

What I got for wining contests including national Painting contests was Cooperstown shutting down and becoming a gym and my work all stolen for others use with their names on it my aunt and my sister in law in particular with all the schools helping her for this new rich student group all using my ancestry as my aunts. Cazenovia college SU Cranbrook St Lawarence. Good work for them by John Sellers, Masterpol Advertising Davidsons and marilyn Davidson getting her daughter trust and not wanting to share with her step children or ex husband mike Jerrys childrn. Along with the Mafia and Thomas's not wanting to share what was promiesed to my son after I left my ex for his cruel behavior while drugged. but also anything left tome by my father. The Mitchell Waller MacDonald office even keeping my will that I left there for safe keepiing after raids onmy banks. The raids on my banks started there I guess so they even had to have junk cars I was supposed to sell to sell themselves and then make me pay eactly what they think my car is worth to the county for their paperwork blunders. I wonder what would have happened if I had taken a free 96 car from another SU ex secretary Silvia Friedman. It was worth about 3000 I assume. I did plan to pay her 200 after she arrived all I had in texas. So they might have damaged the car 200 after listening inon my phones from Ameriphone the Phyllis and Tom Bagnasco Tarpon phone company there and Mt Clemens MI where Kathy is probbly an ex Queen of Jobs Daughters. She had been Rainbow girl but with her new location on Miller Rd she probably became me there also or my aunt Isabelle did to visit there as my dads daughter as she takes people from the Portuzi and other private schools around with my background.
I am not blaming my doctors I do not agree with their present medicine and will take responsibility for my possibly bad decisions.
My doctor seems especially kind and i will remain with him.
I think the Sedgwick Antiques dealers that profit from this and investors of divorced womens money profit from managers taking it or people they put trust in.
I believe the mormons here have a lyndon La Rouch outfit including Jerry nelson as Hoffmann Rep to get CIA to help them snoop on everymove a person make and let relatives in to ruin and steal supples and lives.
I am sure Quest has to be good or it would not be so widely accepted. It was a very busy time for them after a severe unusual cold (I have a bad cold too for taking any tests)..But i am tired of Elaine and Mrs. Hancock she hated my pictures because the dollhouse ones and dolls were sweet and acceptable and her drawings were less popular because they were sad.? Only thing I can think of is it is a hunt with Kathy and her mother the new Mrs. GEDOES GAEDE to MACGREGGER. I think she will end up in a grave with Mrs. MacGregger and be a Haitian forever with her records changed as british to a Haitian or other person coming to this country from Dr Pritchards investment group Dr Rodgers possibly Haitian from Flint MI and U of M or Rodger Scott CentralAmerican ex slaves or Jack nelsons haitian unofficial Consulate and Mormons that started this with genealogy reverends from Bishop AP that got in with Bishops Airport and Alderman and Deitz around Mall and airport la rouch people from the 70s Sarasota Airport 72 Florida Record. Calling people Crazy to get property they wanted. Time seems to be wrong on my computer. Lots of problems with it memory probably.

I am tired of Elaine Yannow who used to do divorce consuling moving to my sisters side of the divorce (planned?)and using or telling my sister in law all of the cracks that one can fall through and making sure I do. With my son tumbling ahead of me.

No comments: