Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Nelson Allen liers and their CAA and SU other Architect, Advertising liers.

I don't know whether the Young that married Mr. Minton the anti scientology person is ahy relation to my staulking mother's side Youngs. Led by Jim Young and Isabelle Greenfield Young, Swanson, Bagnasco possibly now Wolf.
They decided that as my muscular dystrophy carrying cousins Evelyn, Barbara Anne and Suzi could get them into yacht clubs and country clubs with their catering and Charity planes and they or one of them could pick up as many doctors and attorneys they needed to wipe me and my father's entire line out to hand out English and Scottish, Irish names related to sea captains and Irish shipyard, Australia she is to survive at all of our costs and my parents my ex Rodger Allen Mack, myself and myson are to be blessed by being guiny pigs for cancer or any other project the people at the Sailors and other studios hosting Barbara Hancock and her Gay Rights group and Wendy Kline and her book editing for doctors. They will take whatever they get after already stealing the best of my furniture and the best of anything I bought at Lyons the best of my own work painting drawing, sculpture, and hand it over to her MD and Polio researchers. After using up my and my sons entire life. They took most of my mothers life attacking her first with her club friends and neighbors helping the Ambroses and Swartz Creek move in for their new British names things to lying Nelson Mormons and a pack of lying Airport Bishop AP reverends all brought to Pasco and Tampa area to join the Great Allen and Nelson and new Mack family and be related to all the politicians that allowed it.

I won my divorce, I tried to get my ex husband out of the trouble his PR actually working for their own real Estate and Mall Medical intersts got him into only to find that this entire pack was waiting for me at my mother and my house in New Port Richey, FL. With the help of KKK and criminals and related drugdealers. My aunts made me or tried to the Warnock foundry worker family while handing my antiques and a lot of masonic pins over to my cousin Bob Warnock and his family from my house, bank boxes and storage.

I have not been able to contack my only son for 23 years while this pack brought in foreign workers and foreign investment from awful countries to take over medicare and medical treatments that probably had patiends buried with someone else so that family could assume their identity. The same thing my aunt said when I was a child that the Bagnasco's or their mafia fellow funeral people did. It seems they have also handed all their funeral business over to my cousins Ferguson in laws while they take over the genealogy work that was done by a Mr. Warren here in Pasco Co.

I have not been able to contact my son while Mrs. Nelson sticks her Mafia beak into any presents or mail I have sent my son over the last years or his supposed new family.

I am tired of radio breaking into my computers to wipe out what I am writing. I assume they learned this while in N. Ireland and Ireland with Jack Nelson and Sarah Spino and while all the people that started it possibly a Simpson from Annapolis gets in the IRA and finds out how they talk over radio sports stations. They had to give my dads prototype of the Wilson Gun sight to someone else more worthy Catholic Andrew Young converted to marry a woman who would produce sick and dying sons that made him more worthy. I assume as I have not been able to conatact any of my Young relatives until my uncle Jim tried to move in my aunt right as we were moving out of a drug dealer run Colonial Hills location that had changed names of streets zip codes and bus station locations to conceal I think my son coming down and being run off or killed. No body no crime for 23 years or they had something to do with my cousin Bill Bagnasco's death. All these Flint and other people following the rotton famous of Hollywood and their handicapped here all seeking better reputations while doing their worst to women who had divorced. Making sure they left this county with nothing and never heard from their children again. Sorry attorney or doctor now with Barbara again she is not worth the sacrifice of my whole family for you to be some kind of saint of research doctors and Wendy Kline's research writing.

Tammy and Toby Thomas appear to have been part of a second wave of 'Allen' Architects after money following the Youngs and Fergusons, after anything I had to give to their and Ferguson Young, Anderson disease doctors, false Nelson Mormon Scientology, Hollywood and Syracuse false ancestry with John MacDonald and CIA connections to Nancy Hoffmann/Jeri Nelson. All involving harassment and theft from my person.Mr Architect Allen probably has drawn up several houses for all the new Allens and all their Flint friends to use on our 2400 Euclid property after driving me out of it and seven other places to live in 23 years after a divorce: While they bite away at all of my ancestry, steal pictures, my art and craft work/supplies, to use themselves with people from other countries brought here to invest with them and Mafia companys.
I would like to know if you killed my son or if he is alive: asked of Mr. Ted Mack and Julia Gedoes Gaede and my rotton Jim and Isabelle Young relatives; Also all the architects and doctors profiting from all this lying and murder of lives.

I suppose Mr Ebert got the girls back into school as twins so they could study this time around with a lot of help to go after their husbands while offering up their art/craft work, stolen from me with my aunts help, as tax relief for their architect met boyfriends/husbands ...as my aunt Isabelle did.

Att/Religion Mitchell and friend Mr. Rodger Scott have plotted with a pack of lying parents to make adoption better than birth for a Tribe of rich people and business around private university investors busy changing origins with misdiagnosed and mistreated patients of all doctors concerned.

No comments: