Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Correction LeGacy false genealogy Manes..started in Theo Desmond Macks third grade not 4th grand, Pebble Hill

I noticed before I left for a Spanish class yesterday that my son won a price in broad jump at Pebble Hill in the 4th grade so we must have taken him from Art LeGacy's school after third grade when a school genealogy project was taken over by Sidney Manes behind my back; which resulted in my parents, my, my son's, maybe also my ex husbands life wiped out for Jack Nelson Mormons; for a tribe of bad ass foreigners and my ex husbands relataives and my aunts extended family starting to change all my names into my aunts and cousins...supposedly to get money from various mafias or make adopted childrens backgrounds better. I think resulting also in a way for a giant lyndon la rouch or mormon murder? group to start grabbing children with wealthy backgrounds for millionaires to keep their private dome's schools open.

I have a Nelson look alike and breying pigs in cars behind me and friend again so it must be Mothers day when this mother attack pack (they need to pass out more souvineers of their false ancestry..Alderman pirates aboard after their threat in 86 saying that I would never see my son again. After I won? a divorce23 years ago I have to still say Thank you Rodger Scott for contacting the Mitchells here to rid me of my property for the good of all my aunts and Goddess projects with Mafia of many nations...to get them into nice clubsto meet women to use long enough to steal another generation of rich someday kids.

Jeri Nelson,Sally Bailey BAker and Clair helped try and turn me into my sister in laws junk yard people? as their relatives had to be British. I hope you like all the things you stole from me from my storage areas. Many I bought on lay aways at Lyons with money from the retirement half that was mine in a better at the time in 90's Global area. Angering my ex's money person who had his in the safer 7 per cent. Thank you all so much for ruining my life with the mewest beautiful people by the Hollywood dancers that started robbing me with Rae Ray and Karen Black and all of Karen Ambrose's Andersons doctors and cheerleaders and their World Peace? takovers of my property while their police friends and millionaire deputies 'investigated with Morman investigators' the locks open.

I don't know what all the ladies that apparently never had a life and blamed me for? My fault where you were born? resulted in their becoming a revenge tribe or Tontine keeping me from my son...anything I ever owned to be passed out by my aunt Isabelle and Jeri Nelson and the rother pirate secretaries following Jack Nelson and my sister in law to their Pirate camps. Followed by their late in life hot stuff professors in their new phony Dr names for 'respect'.

I don't have any respect for Mormon kidnappers and attorney forgers. With their dancers and models and WORLD PEACE at American children's and ex wives expence for all the people not in the UN looking for women to marry to get invested with my uncles'their in laws cousins anybody looking to be bosses making slaves of their employees.

I am tired of the insane scrapbookers that just lump people together on a page like a pack of stiof stickers to go with their false genealogy it looks like..taken from people surrounding my dad's family obituaries so all the Flint and Swartz Creek liers can attest to it.

We left Children's school in third not fourth grade because my son was being thrown down stairs by a group of the older children who obviously met the Thomas's who were planning on giving all my work to each other, with the help of advertising companies that met Mitchells and Scott and SU professors in the Comstock area who were adding their children in on the new beautiful people for Florida and the World.

There eventually was a Nelson headmaster at Pebble Hill...our camera was stolen there (my photographs were being spoken of as being very good) lost when my son took it to show and tell. Stolen from the teachers desk. I hope not the same teacher that was teaching later in Tarpon at the college there. I took a computer class there. My darkroom went to the students down at the can like everything else that was getting in the way of my mother in law trying to put me down for her daughters new background which included our house on Miller Rd which they got by Thomas's buying into the Mall there and shoving my parents down to where the Doctors from all their medical business were ganging up with my cousins...to get rid of them, me and my son.

My poor son went on to Nottingham (where the Harding daughter attended before marrying a Sicilian French Prince to live on a boat). Berj Harrotunian's friend, his lawyer son was already found to be a relative of Attorney Ed Alderman by Jack Nelson and his Spanish Architect.. no doubt related to the FL Pirate Aldermans. Berj's friend Mr Dorwalski helped handle the foreign student services? I believe?. They did not handle the creep in the sports department my son had to deal with alone, after we sent him to so many private schools that used him as a babysitter for their nasty kids.

Everywhere he went he was attacked by the Religion/Sports and SAVE JIMMY RIDLON crowd that hated that a football player lost his house in a divorce in Caz.

Flint was dying and hating me and my son was a ticket to a job in Florida.

I guess the camera incident was the first time the new Irish Tribe used him to get to me. The almighty students got my enlarger and other equipment because I had no money for a new camera. My ex got his work photographed in the Walton/Eureka area after that..where Jack I think played Mr. Lewin, in one of the Historical buildings owned by the Lhermans. Possibly the Thomas's owned the beauty supply. I think Jack was Engbritson with Sarah Spino at the Institute where I did temp work? and at SAS. I asked him there but he said no...He was part of the many look alikes including institute people that followed me to New Port Richey after all my attorneys worked with others around me getting in their own profits from investing in Florida here. Possibly they moved the Institute think tank to a location here after all driving by me in 86.

Jacks way to get the Mack Vanni Mafia money to his doctor ESP and background change friends from Michigan. I hope Rodger did not get a early Cancer diagnosis as my dad's diagnosis and their then taking too much tissue from his neck to survive seemed planned to me as well as sticking my mother's ner do well brother in with them and police refusing to remove him.

I hope his neck did not go right to Jack, boyce and other laser talker and deaf research projects for Jack and Tom Bagnasco going Logan? with other Everson NY, MI School for Deaf and Florida laser talker other experimental police work people.

I imagine Jack and his Doctor friends they all seem to have relatives close to the false Eton and Edmondson false genealogy cooked up by Band and Dancer PR people getting lebanese money in Flint 50's. The Fergusons in funeral homes seem to have found a way to make death masks part of their services so Jack and friends cold watch me and my mother look across the playing field at the first Scottish games I took her too in the 80's it appeared to be all of dads old friends walking acrpss from us. My reatives seem to have needed a canvas that went around the front of my trailer to paint their new Irish, Scottish and German crests on after removing it and constatant sabotage because I still have the trailor.

The same people that went on a Young/ferguson plane on a supposed vacation (supposed to be my aunt and my mother) which instead included all the entertainers sme down from Canada I suppose. There with Wendy Kline? to write a will with my son on the plane in a wheelchair. I saw them all at a Burns dinner many years later after my mother's medications evened out her depression enough to take her places. No one seemed to be interested in the false police etc that were helping rob us or my sons disappearance for now 23 years and no politicians want anything to do with the false NZ possibly MacDonald CIA theft of my ancestors.

My son may have taken the pictures from his wheelchair. I want to know where he and that wheelchair are, after he disappeared from me 1985 after his father told him he could not talk to me and after my cousin was supposed to have died as a suicide beaten by a bike gang he was thrown with to be raped and beaten washed off and being thrown back in with, he landed at the same Wayne State (where the Bagnasco in laws Booths, Stewarts that my aunt changed from Polish to Scottish taught) and where Cranbrook had me visit the morgue, while they and other Booths there planned their Thomas Thompson and Birmignam Detroit catholic changeover of my names and Wnglish sea captains, with Irish Shipyard to my Young relatives and German and Wilson cousins of step cousins while finding a Swanson Saaranin to build. Swanson Nelson work.

When some of the parents club became interested in my work and I was starting to show my own work in National shows my mother in law wanted me to volunteer to be a cleaning lady at Pebble Hill where Jack must have found lots of military names in storage o add to my dads...or Simpsons who already wanted a more direct link to all Waiting Walker property.

The Macks had relataives that had a junk yard and did hospital cleaning,,,that apparently had to become my background after they flim flammed my money away after four years to plan it...extended now 20 more years.

Sorry you absolute bastards with the help of Masterpol and Sellers Mitchell Rodger Scott PR have made all this constant attack on property possibly after I eluded your death dealing medics trying to pass on deadly medication. But, I do not intend on my and my parents and my sons takeover by a pack of druids and deadbeats, joining spoiled brat millionaires with lousy backgrounds to go on with their slander, credit ruining, job attacks, stealing my art work and supplies...without a permaent place to talk about them on the ether surrounding the whole world. Computers were the only thing they could not control but they sure are finding viruses to cause telephone and computer trouble...full time.

No comments: