Saturday, November 28, 2009

To Anna Miller, from Isaelle Waiting, Class of 56 Swartz Creek, letter to Anna Miller last in Ark.Dept of Health and Human Services

Letter to Classmate I have not been able to contact: Anna tried to eMail me in 2006I did not get any message until Nov 2009 posted to me by classmates. She was Epidemiology Administrator from the Arkansas Department of Health and Human Resources in 2006. I have never been able to contact her and I could not enter this letter into a message center in profile for other people I cannot contact with Apple, WebTV or this Bright House and Aol website and Classmates in particular.

In reply to an old 1960 Classmates E mail from Anna Miller:

HI,
Saw your e mail when I rejoined Classmates Nov 2009: I did not go to the reunion.

Had a bad divorce that lasted from '84-87, I won but my millionaire in laws robbed me of valuables and my own paintings.I did not know my now ex had cancer, I did not cause him tax problems he shows his first divorce papers as ours I thinK? I exhibited paintings in over six museums over my painting life but have had so many stolen supplies and attacks on property I have not been able to do much painting since '88.
A woman in my art guild (just joined) had nine of her large paintings stolen in Canada and her car torched. Very strange, people who can't paint have to be artists for some reason?
I only dance in Zumba class now.
I tried to write you when you lived in Fayetteville Ark but got no answer after my ex Rodger Allen Mack (Sculptor, Professor) met your husband the Architect at the Fayetteville Ark University. I also tried to write another Ark ex friend of the 60's,Julie Bell Cox in Morrilton Ark and got no reply, several times over the years. I had a friend Ginnie Scheiff here who I thought was you when I met her. I thought Karen and my cousin Bob Warnock (lived by her mother's jazz bar on Third ave by Hurley hospital, were playing a trick on me, as they often did in school. She died shortly after I met her. Her husband went back to Conn, glad it was not you!!!.
Mormons are giving me a lot of trouble here over genealogy. It all has to do with my aunt Isabelle Young Bagnasco (a little older than me) and Mormons and Catholic genealogists from Flint using my and my dads background as hers.Someone also added in foreign college students looking for wives in local dance studios.Years later they invested as a 'family' in Florida giving Mack and Nelson political gifts of money for employment control etc. My dad and his brother had an English family of Sea Captains with boats in England, property in Australia and one Shipwright grandfather in N. Ireland. My aunts and her in laws, Galanti and Bagnasco (Michaels here I think-Mike Bagnasco) family decided to use my ancestry as hers and passed it out to all their rich ex mafia? relatives also investing in this county, and Hollywood, with Hamady MI Vanni OH food store people. One relative of Bagnasco's was Susan Lucci another Chevie Chase?all friends apparently of Ambrose Mack Truck investments?.

I think Karen Ambrose and Karen Frost came to visit one time in Syracuse and retruned after meeting with my ex and his sisters in laws Thomas beauty shop people about Aloe cosmetics in Texas: Then all decided that Mack Truck and Mack groceries were related to Mack politicians by way of my dads English shipyard?. My aunt Isabelle and Nelson genealogist knew my uncles and aunt teaching fencing at Flint Jr College.. I now think I had a cousin Barbara Young follow me to Cranbrook in 77 big charity plane to give rides in.The women from Syracuse in my ex's studios met my aunt Isabelle and Karen and Bell friends who wanted to meet doctors in Florida, to accompany them to Scottish formal Balls in Clearwater and Dallas. They went Scottish with my uncle Jim Young at Karens mother's bar with doctors nearby, one maybe Sharon and Sandy's dad?. Don't know. Was Sharon's Atkinson's dad a medical doctor? He may have met Jack Nelson here as Dr. Engbritson or Lewin or Simpson.

My dads cousin had a cousin from Philadelphia wwho had a female relative that became a public relations person or Development (real estate) agent for U of M and then Cranbrook, Mallory Simpson CAA photographer publicity, was possibly already down here buying. Long story.

I will always remember going to your house when I got my first daytime driving license. Seemed like such a long way, think I forgot how to back up.. Your mother was so nice. We had such a nice circle of friends then, I remember seem to rememvber Eileen Beardslee as my first very best friend and Maxie Nelson in elementary school then Judy Berlin and Anna were my best friends then then two Karens Carol and Sharon, Can't remember who was best all best. Hope they all made the reunion..

I loved my Arkansas house with a pool by the 'Big Red' stadium and teaching at the Arkansas Arts Center. The Memphis Museum was my first museum to exhibit a painting in.
Then trouble with genealogy took over my life with university people joining Jack Nelson, A Rhodes Scholar, the fencer friend of my aunts and uncles and Haitian consul and PR for a group of doctors that cured Yaws (U of M?) His family joined SU advertising and all went after my in laws millions for their private schools in the North. I think Jack met my uncle Andrew when he consulted with them about his muscular dystrophy and polio striken children they got on the Hollywood Charity Yacht club circuit.. Jackwas at Syracuse University when we arrived in the 70's. I think SU is partly owned by Mormons. My ex I think family gave SU a building withmoney they promised my son., Jack's family and development around private schools stalked me and my son and their money all our lives.
I don't know if Jack was related to Nelsons that lived close to our Miller Rd crossroads and now Mall. (where my sister in law's Thomas family owns a beauty shopor the mall that forced everyone across the street out of their homes after that mall was built.
Jack was working on Haitian and other non UN country's genealogy with Flint Jr College students genealogy, and that of a lot of dancers ahead of me that went to Hollywood, and entered the charity work out with my crippled Young cousins, I did not know. Their mother's family close to my dads grandfathers shipyard had muscular dystrophy. Nelson mormons introduced foreign students to Flint 'liberal' ladies so they could stay in the country. Then did same when down here in Medicine research money funding with my ex millionaire in laws and their nursing homes and foreign doctors they hired to work in them. My aunts in laws relatives were proably related to the Dr Capone who headed five hospitals when Medicare Select came into being in Florida '86...
I am taking Spanish and hoped to live in Mexico. I am lousy at making up sentences. Unfortunately Mexico just passed laws that exclude foreign residents from being treated in their low cost medical ($350 a year) with diabetes cancer or heart disease. No use getting moved there then get sick and have to come back. I may go for a while to get my teeth repaired,.
My relatives and in laws, stole my valuables then stole my mothers insurance, my sub job, then my art work for someone else to sign (sister in law probably). I lost my oh so nice retirement funds when a debt paying company took off for Maryland after my cousins stole my mothers insurance. I paid it all out my entire $ 93,000 when it was making 20%.for bills I remember paying..I.will never recover financially. Sad story ….bring on the violins.
/ Who made it to the reunion? I saw a dumb one star comedy called 'Escanaba in da Moonlight' on instant play Netflix the other night ..(Jimmie) looked like my nemesis Jack when he was entertaining doctor friends in Syracuse with stories of hunting in the Upper Pen.MI. a crude funny UP MI film, but the woods looked so nice!
I have been driving my old car '85 hoping to use it eventually as an antique car, (store it while in Mexico). I am living in a '79 Argosy trailer also antique (good word for old) with all my furniture in storage.. Now have to buy another piece of junk to drive because I am staying here.
So glad to hear from you Anna but the e address did not work so I am posting it here for any others that left me a message and I could not get e mail too...
Sorry I missed the reunion, sorry my e mail did not work trying to return yours.
Isabelle.

I am too tired tonight to notice if there is a sentence about why I was worried not to hear from Anna the many times I tried to reach her by mail and then by e mail.
I met a woman here called Ginnie Scheiff who looked just like her, we became friends and she died. Anna Millers husband was also an Architect like Anna in U of Fayetteville Ark 1960's when my ex took a class there. Ginnie Schieff died in Community Hospital while I was working in a nearby small town as a sub paralegal.She could not rach anyone from her phone another friend said or anyone at the nurse station she called another friend and she arrived only to find her dying. Her husband was with a dance teacher that had been visiting them in Conn. He returned to Conn. I could not contact Anna Miller in Fayetteville or another woman a ex wife of Dr Bell, Julie Bell Cox, a friend of my ex husbands in Arkansas then Florida that may have been related to his Bell Relatives and my aunt isabelle Bagnasco's Bell friend a second wife of Mr. Weir a friend of my fathers. Mrs Margaret Weir was a frien of my mothers. Mrs. Bell his second wife also lived on my mother's street.

Julie Beel, Cox her single name had a sister that was a Doctor of tropic disease that studied in India.

No comments: