Thursday, November 19, 2009

Son asked to be in medical studies at gym in Montreal before fall. 1985

I think my son was to be used as a guinea pig in Monreal by Jack and Scott and Pritchards two studies for cancer. He was asked at his gym to take part in a Stroid study by some medical group. He was shcoked. I hope it was not the Institute the Youngs and their proboaby Haitian U of M doctors that cured Yaws and then my uncle Jim married one to keep them all in the country as a family then introduced other foreign backers friends of the Karen Blacks, David Black Devores and other Cranbrook and U of M people. I think as in the Black Order Book by James Rollins they named radiation sickness and cancer Leprosy and that is the real basis of their studies at their institues here run by Nelson friends and their Missions for Leprosy possibly and a Drl Galbraith while NZ MacDonalds steal my names with Thomas volunteers at Captains museums Newfoundland and Orange and military like Royal Orange museums.

I would like to know where my ex who put all their money into this when my ex was diagnosed with cancer after they lost all their cute Young children to fly around to yacht clubs and golf clubs and Scotts started to be employed with foreign doctors when Mafia money realted to the Bagnascos moved here and also invested.

These researchers should not be able to keep me from knowledge of my sons health or his pictures under their absolute power in this country to force people to take tests to keep insurance. I got a lot of lifetime radiation holding my others knees for x rays and I don't want my son to do the same. Even if I interfere with SU and Cranbrook studies and alumni parties and gifts from my in laws and family who hated me enough to offer me and my dad and my son to their false genealogy to sell by Nelsons
Greggs and other Mormons this area and MacPherson, Waller Mitchell? Scott and Pritchard SU and h ere somewhere with different names.
Absolute Power another book I am reading.

My aunt after not being married by my dad or is brother and RAF that then had her step brothers pass her on to mafia and shit swedes thought they would do the same to me for the dictators and Sefa Serboturds that my cousin introduced me to with all the Duffy and Mahons helping ever black in my aunts singing and in thir jazz bar into the Jim Young with my dads ancestry given to them by Nelsons and other Bishop AP ministers who hated everyone on Miller Rd..

I am suppsed to be caring for all the creeps that traveled as me and robbed me of my paintings and art work shown in museums but not liked by the Thomas Moog Rd artists and their drug dealer friends.

I think they had a lot to do with a mess at Lockerbie and I hope my son was not on a plane with a dress on as a countess with Cranbrook creeps as they tried to make an Anderson at U of M (Simpson and other development people that started this with mrs. Devore and others at U of M Flint) change his sex. For their crap foreign doctors in their dance halls and all their CIA jobs they had to have to bring this Mormon Ponzi off with the Thomas's to Thompsons.

I think this country stinks for allowing this gang of bullies to take over Gunn Rd and HWY 19 for their crooked cops and politicians all in their jobs by way of Glenn Tansley and all the people he ran through my property in Australia (Waiting Property) for the Walker Simpson that started all this with Tansley in the 50's. And their MAck Nelson Nixon and Bush crap politicians. Connie Mack relatives top of the list. My grandfathers Protestant Orange did not leave Ireland they were too busy trying to keep their possessions from raiding Catholics and their masses of children and Catholic and other creeps with too many children after souvineers of their lives for their phoneys in USA.
I hope they get a laugh out of the Nelson new Haitian waitings hanging off their local churches yelling about their ex wives. I don't enjoy the experience after 50 or more years of my Young cousins and aunts work.

I

No comments: