Thursday, November 12, 2009

Three used by Advertising Kline and Sellers to rob me with Jack and his Spanish Architects expecting my sons toys to be sent to their phony new addess

I have a box of things to send to my son not the three St Lawrence Nelson Masterpol Sellers Powell students that harassed me at Maplewood. Jacks daughter Davidsons daughter and her St Lawrence friend. Probably being stalked by a Perucci that was attached to us in Perugia by the Galante Lucciano etc family. And Jack who started this when he found the Y and Anchor in my mothers ring or saw the tracing I made of the inside of my grandmothers Waiting ring. And started the experiments in soud with Elaine Yannow (Wendy Kline) (not Gretchen Bellenger also?)

I want son if he has a child. I am tied of Jacks new Jewish Royals he invented for the people that already harassed ex wives for the rest of their lives.

Jack was on all my genealogy when he saw my grandmothers Y and Anchor ring inscription when he and the McSherry were in to see what they were going to take to use in N Ireland whilem making up backgrouns.

You are Jack Nelsons Sarah Lawrence students with a Perrrci (Galante) or new Harding Sicilian French prince background being joined to Bradford Hills and Cranbrook by Jack Nelson and his Spanish Architect. You have stalked me for years including Davidson Nelson and the girl that was also at Maplewood. You are not going to continue this experimentation of the Jack N Institute and Elaine Yannow (Wendy Kline?) and possibly the Mann radioolgy that used to be Karen Ambrose's Bar street neighbor anymore. I don't know from wires overhead or a satallite. I like waking up when I want to not when some noise and a thump wake me up. Take your sound an run for Iran with the rest of the Cranbrook and Bagnasco telephone people.using my son and his unknown for 24 years address for yourself.my sons address. Sorry I can't see what I am writing and don't know if it all prints to you.

Second e mail sent to someone who was probably also entered into Mormon and Dictator genealogy that will make him a Spanish Haitian in 100 years by Vatican and Mormns closing in on Norse Viking genealogy formerly closed to them in N. Ireland when Jack found my great grandmothers ring when it was in Flint probably showed to him by his fencing friend Isabelle BAgnasco or Leonard Swanson.

e mail

Galantis or Vatican started stalking us in Perugia (possibly Rodger meeting Massimo Perucchi and Dr. Bouderline Young there. They areae still working with Backgrounds of three Masterpol A/Sellers daughters joined to my dads grandfathers ld Norse in England backgrounds. Jack started when Simpsons or Youngs showed him the Y (Norse Genealogy Tree of old Norse Kings (same as Nazi's liked) and Anchor also for Viking and moved it to the Youngs for Isabelle Bagnasco to use. Or Jack.

that were robbing and harassing me at Maplewood with their boyfriends involved in Jacks institute or moving Mormon Nelson Genealogy to Pasco Co.



I am still supposed to be sending toys to a supposed grandchild to another unknown address made up for my son by the brats from st lawrence at Maplewood and Nelson, Davidson and an unknown that were also followed down here by a Perruchi and Jack Nelson who has been making up Norse background and his Mormon family selling it since my Young relatives worked with them to change a Y and Anchor in my Grandmother's ring became the Norse Tree from old Viking kings and the Anchor also for Vikings.

Flint people had black Dunedin people to sell genealogy to while they made me a Spanish Haitian to take the place of the Youngs going Scottish with Viking to Germany backgrounds adding Cranbrook weavers to make up new Farquhar to help Simnpson and others joining up for the huge ancestry rip off which unfortunately had a not of Nazi af Illegal after radiation work done after

Rodger was told he had cancer. Including the work already being donw by harrotunians for Mrs. Hardings green drink.



I can't see what I am writing now so I hope you can read it. I will probably post it in case it does not send.

My aunt Isabelle and Young girls found some playmates to help fly to Thomas parties in California and Scotland probably. After Alderman and DiCaprio (Deitz who helped cancel a swimming class at the YWCA to get me into the Medicis belly dance class while I waited for my son at school at a downtown church. by then SIEE where attorney Sidney Manes took over where Art Legacy left off. That would \be Theo's fourth grade. Now they are Jo Oneo on SU campus.

Those girls mentioned above were probbly the ones who thew a Halloween party after I left my sub let at Maplewood and they owners of Maplewood or their management chared me 450 or 500 dollars to clean up when I least needed it. Lisa Davidson probably has the sable coat I left in the closet after I told Theo that my moving plans again were changed and I had to take a U hall. Fogerty doubled their moving estimate at the last minute. I had no more money after the divorce had been dragged on. I only asked for the 2000 moving fee because that is what they quoted me.

This was after the Lillians also in property management had my car burned in their driveway to get my son closer to csmpus and me without any way to get to part time jobs all my cars were rigged to burn or fall apart right in fromt of Thomas businesses or Publix Hamady food stores. The joke has continued now for 24 years of everyone going into nazi research with jacks friends including those that probably helped close the USF medical school so Jack moved them to SU to do their papers. AS Lewin or Engbritson while helping get doctors for the nursing home Mack and Alderman horror scam hospitals of the day.

Note: Jack used my cousins son as Waiting here at Pasco Hernando with Capps CIA Jeri Nelson as Nancy Hoffmann all chasing down any leads to my dads Waitings they had stolen for CIA and their Police Young switching over. He has all the train stuff there also so it can go with his connection to all of the Ambrose nelson Indian Princesses that were supposed to have been married to FL Swedish train building workers that went from Indian village to Indian area with the trains crossing Florida. I still wonder who the German countess was with Christos possibly looking up more Ambrose Nelson Bagnasco genealogy? for Mrs Hancock and her Syracuse Press Royalty book wriers.
They decided my dad was a Himmler because he also traced his Royals by same Rune Y.Great way to invade houses. My dads entire world was blown up by Germans and IRA hardly his friends. Maybe they wanted rid of him for their genealogy also.

No comments: