Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last post on the U of M SU pogrom to steal racist creativity projects and objects sacred to ancestry change false mormons from unwilling people

Jeri's Jessica and and their Davidson and Ambrose new British Dames must have been sick when they missed the box they knew had my Xmas presents in it. She and my aunt were going to be toasting themselves while handing out toys while showing everyone why it is ok for Mrs. Bagnasco to call people N-word -( in school, she and her Flint Jr College singing class are now all family with my jewelry and ancestry. I suppose they say it in Apache now too in their stolen Eagle feathers.



That pack of women hunting new doctors to have a pack of children they can't afford just had to steal my ancestry and trappings to go with Simpson Devore and possibly Rodger's psychology that started this creativity project it looks like with Lebanese Sefa and adding Serbian Armenian and Turk work here using other names. The project all for their false ancestry and creativity projects to make them all ALLENS.

Poor things must have been sick when they missed the Xmas toys for there after radiation project captives...My aunt had to prove that she and all her friends can call each other nigger in their Mitchell school jobs.as they are all related (realtors?) to singing master Isabelle Bagnasco and her old Black Joes-(why she stole the book she used at Flint Jr.

College, still in a bunch of old antique singing sheets when Armenians tuned the piano we had in storage to use in our 2400 home...from the old piano bench. Or McSherry and Jack found it while stealing props for h is false genealogy and her attacks on me by her Cranbrook mother? making money with the Cranbrook weaver tartan maker uppers of the Young to Farquhar public relations names.

A good way to make me the racist with an old book in my piano bench that the Armenian piano tuners felt was racist. Sorry I did not throw away my aunts singing book.I suppose the antique 'march of the bumble bees in blue' went on Kathy Thomas Deitzs piano or Kip Shehadi Capps piano.Wendy looking for anything to use against me to get all my lace and dollhouse things for her deaf daughter..Where a;; the money was really going.



It was so useful to your dad's enemies at SU and the Jack Nelsons thief Mormon ancestry stealers on both the white and black racist side of Isabelle Young (living with Sheriff Wolf?) and Karen Ambrose and Mrs. Bells army of caretakers and secretaries looking for men (preferably doctors) to move in with..



. I assume they will all have jobs in Rodger Scotts/ Mitchel Mafia Schools.



I also do not I do not care to participate in Harrotunian Pritcard prorom for tartan sales others using my craft and art work for post radiation keep the old equipment pogroms for Mack and Alderman hospitals and nursing homes.



I have asked for an address for my son. I got a drop for Nelson commune drop. Where are my paintings art and Craft work to make the products of their pogrom creative.



No one had any right to back Jacks radiation and post-radiation project with Third Ave Flint MI Doctors/Ambrose Bar where all this started with police creating a super police race...continuing in this area of Florida with millionaire deputies.while Mack and Aldermans and insurance companies save their junk mashers and other outdated nuker equipment and machines while using up all of my parents my and my sons future assets and our and Rodger and my sons life for their tartan shop and medical profits. I did not willingly donate my and my sons future assets.for Alderman and Kline profits in their new united mafia and dictator Mafia who gave their cancer patients my baluables.amd ancestors to make them all their 'family' of subjects for whatever Black Order projects that the original Creativity project people at U of M intended...profit for private schools selling new backgrounds and creativity to creeps and keeping track of the results for 50 years of their Nazi research.



The beginning of my book without further contact with any mythical jack nelson movie character that is supposed to be what is left of my son.

When my son wants to talk without the black and arab pogrom hanging on every word let me know.

No comments: