Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where are the new Irish German and new Clark (Wendy Kline, Bagnasco, and Harrotunain Harding Green Drink cancer cure people holding Theo Mack?

Alex Harrotunian and whateer Goldberg that was working with deaf and Wendy Kline must have been using our herb garden all the years we were there,to 1986, taking the ingrediants Mrs. Hardings green drink to get a cancer cure. She extended her husbands life for over ten years they thought when we were buying their house.

My cousins and those around them at Cranbrook and Mott Schools in Bloomfield Hills and Flint had already started using my ancestry. They moved in on my fathers father's shipyyard in Northern Ieland their boats and home in England and Australian property giving it to Bob Warnock or other Youngs already in Catholic Charity and Jack Nelsons Mormons were already being used to find backgrounds of women in sororities for foreign men to marry to stay in the country.

The genealogists especially after my ex husband Rodger Allen mack won a Fulbright moved over my aunt Isabelle Youngs ancestry to mine. Catholic Charity and even the Vatican became interested while we were both at Cranbrook where my aunts ex Swanson marriage was also used to find a heir to the Saaranin name. My dads Simpsons were also included and a Mallory Simpson had to become related also. This was while John MacDonald Jr was also at Cranbrook and his father the writer, was a Syracuse University grad had aready helped for the USA CIA.

My uncle also died at Hurley Hospital while I was at Cranbrook. My dad and he were the lst two Waitings of their generation alive. The USA could not use my names they cannot steal lost family names to use for profiling so they moved their ancestry changing to Australia, I was to be the last to own that property without going over to the Simpson WALKER om laws.

My aunts Mafia related money was then available to involve in all the private schools my ex husband taught in in moving South with Mafia money. Reformed or not especially in Performing arts in Hollywood already with benefactors in the Lebanese camp with Mansours Hamadys and Sefas already benefactors of Irish Scottish bands and friendly with dancers ahead of me in Mvies that my aunt danced with in those bands before they went into full time performing arts.

Then my ex's Serbians and Polish decided my sister in law had to be a MACK irish while my aunt was making her Booth in laws part of Cranbrook their neighbors family.
Me and my son and my parents had to die. My work had to be transvered with my transcripts to other people my aunt and my sister in law most likely. And all the people making money off those private school business were also included by Mormon and other private airport owning I do believe Hancock and Bishop AP. The Bands in the area then were invited to be real relatives of Black and arab familys in Dunedin to share in all the School interest in Highland dance and music. An industry was born and my paintings and craft work have been stolen as they are finished since 1986 to be used by my aunt or sister in law still working at making anyone with money their Sames and Ladies. The Medical research people who possibly brought Cranbrook to this town have a darker side working and I think that includes the Mitchells and other advertising people working with charity that has been part of the Andrew Young and Ferguson family that just walked over everyone that was in the way of their cures. I fear that their control of telephones will then be used to mishandle medical records to get rid of people as was tried with me and I am afraid will be used to get rid of my son if he was not on the Lockerbie plane or killed in an accident in Montreal where he should not have been as there is so much hate of my great grandfathers with their Orange boats...but old orange lodges to be invaded and filled up with Nelsons and Harathies lies for the Goddess changing to British to live in this area of Tarpon and Clearwater together that joined my aunt at Syraucse to move to the Clearwater area so become the new St Pete Museum elite. Unfortunately most of them using my lifetime of work.
---
My sister in law was invited into the Mack circle when her daughters were National Baton Twirling champs and Connie Mack made a national Thomas day and the millionaire Thomas family loved it. They threw even more money in and my parents were thrown out of their house by an Alderman and Deitz Mall or others to get them down to Floirida and the Thomas's in their bauty business like my aunts Galante's right across the street from the houses they had made vacent.

Cranbrook then somehow found a Saaranin Swanson to break a trust and my Young cousins in Catholic Charity catering and visiting Yacht clubs were catering their workers. My cousin followed me to Cranbrook and granduated in 77 or it was a different Young but they lived nearby and the one policeman in their family started this milatery group that then had their millionaire deputies in my case to rob me for souvineers my parents and my collections to be passed out by my aunts and uncles to their new relatives of each new geneeraation while I paid the storage of furniture I was never able to use while they ran me out of one house to another smaller one.

All to make members of the family and my in laws related to MACK and NELSON politicians so they could invent Scottish ancestry for my aunts in laws Italian related to a lot of mafia moving south and a lot of foreign students at Flint Jr College and make military grants for FBI and CIA related to the Bagnascos or Thomas's Simpsons possibly Tansley or Shanley so they could get grants to go pound catholics or place more false information with the totally unrelated Duffys and Gregg from the German bands making up a few German hand Baronets.

Cranbrook was included in a medical Creativity and Psych ESP and Creativity course. To figure out how to include people in their illegal researh psychological and for cancer.

The Hardings who sold us the house had already probably been moved near to by one of the Alderman Kline family clients who was heliing write books. My in laws and Bagnascos invested in a writing institute behind my ex's back and then forced him into by drugging him into behavior that could not be tolerated by people around him including me. Then they all followed me here.

I do not know if my son who had three attempts on his life before I left Syracuse in 86 was killed after that because my mail and telephone and computers have been invaded by their laser and computer research people and my cousins son put in charge of passing out my peoperty.

My cousins Youngs and my sons cousins Thomas want total control of my dads ancestry and they put volunteers from their many employment businessis into place when they want to surround someone. Inclusing Thomas's at the Copyright office and captains museusm etc to help my Aunt Isabelle's new Irish German baronets and Scottish Dames helpinmg famous people with their castles if they recognize the new Nelson and Clark phony Royal Stuarts. The Jeanne Clark in Flint was thought by Catholic families to be real Ex British Royalty and I think the false Davis Royals found in NY were part of this changeover by performing arts Sirs hanging about with the fun crowd at Universitys and Museums that were also part of charity giving to their own handicapped which gave them a lot of free airtime travel on their charity planes.

Wendy Kline was a huge part of this with all of her Lotherian Witches and Goddess mistresses or friends of married professors here waiting for his honor to dump his wife. Part of the old West Pasco British Colony 1700's history of this area especially Tarpon Springs Mistress rule.

Clarks in my old MI neighborhood were also Deaf like wendy Kline's daugher how the Flint MI School for Deaf must have ended up on Wendy's hoped for gifts from things stolen from me given to Attorney Rodger Scotts Mitchell and Waller etc friends who also may have taken Thomas and Waller drug related money to invest with all the university investments with ex mafia family.

The tax people just waiting for someone at Syracuse to be sued to get rid of tax exemptions just let it all go on but then had to many Florida Police in kilts and Lockerbie came along and they got more funding for dread disease and it was to hell with anyone who tried to stop them. USF had already lost funding for its medical school in the past I think why they were writing papers in Syracuse while looking for wives in their dance programs and in my uncle Jim Youngs dance groups here in Florida with his friend Karen Ambrose Anderson where he made up a black wife to make Scottish part of Dunedin black families so he could get his genealogy and tartan sellers from Cranbrook and others with people in their shoops again. Cranbrook weavers even making up new Young Bowman tartan for the Farquhars who found jobs in university and small school employment as PR and development as well as teaching secretarial skills. My sister in alw has managed all of this with her employment companies and travel companies with the Karen Black and Sefa friends she met in Birmingham MI. As well as the Carriers and Motts who knew how to use a Serbian Polish family going British.

I still want to know where Wendy Koine and Clair Harrotunian and Jerry Nelson have my son placed below or above ground for all of their so called charity and development work of changing ancestry and stealing my work to give to my in laws or cousins to sign.

John Sellers Advertising and dollhouse makers appear to me after looking back 24 years of not being able to find my son alive, and 20 years of marriage to Rodger Mack...appear to have had the contract to change me into Kathi Mack Thomas since his Memphis or Kentucky Art Director days then to Syracuse. His family knows either the Simpsons friends in Kentucky where they bought their show horses including my dads cousin Gordon Simpsons parade horse or he knew the Youngs moving in with their Plantation false genealogy with Nelsons in New Orleans.

My best miniature Saltire Dance Ball Room with the dolls I made and furniture I bought miniature paintings antique mirrors I made from old civil war frames were taken here two years ago. There was a Mr. Newall that looked just like john at the Tropic Breeze trailor park. There were also people who catered for my dads Sunshine cancer group parties at his home in New Port Richey. I want to know where my son, my paintings and my miniature room were and the Tudor Cheese Board that was taken from my storage. How anyone could carry that out I don't know I think by being part owner and firing the help as was done at all my other storage escept Davis Art Warehouse where Kip Shehadi Capps saw to my being robbed by my father in lw Ted Mack who tried to buy Beveraly Nursing homes in Dade City where I am sure the Vannis and others joining in this great name and ancestry change are still going on.
My aunt and her Haitians and Jack Nelsons Haititns have been after my ancestry and parents collections and mine all my life. They used up the last of my parents lives they used up my last 30 years and they ruined my sons education and then latched onto a medical research plan with my nazi cousin Tansley and Bagnascos (Mitchells) and took over my phones all my life and then started lurking and using their Wilson and Dalton relatives to keep me contained and my child unable to have anything I have.

I think they came in with Dr. Capone and Select Medicare and I don't knkow how people do not know what they are doing in this area of Florida. The New British and their Mistresses in control of their ex wives life and possessions to be passed out to family and not sons of their newly CIA associated professor or doctor by way of Nelson false genealogy started in the 1950's.

My cousins have provided cripples for charity shows and this areas scottish one night in their funny hats standing next to a Hollywood personality all around my life and now they have stolen my art work and collections for my sister in laws Thomas money. Where are they holding my son after telling me he had a child to send money and presents and then Mrs. Nelsons moving so I didn't know whether he received anything. While they continue to buld all the social live around disease.

I did not mention the additional money raised by drug dealers they have turned into reverends as they turned so manyfootball players into reverends at SU. Or rapists and attackers into real estate agents in a different state.

I don't want to go to your 50th reunion of Simpson and Swansons workers for giving out my ancestry with nelson Mormons and Young Catholics. You don't have to bankrumpt me so I can't go. To bad I went to a Swedish cancer research art school Cranbrook at all but I would have found the same people at U of M. In fact they did start their first creativity project there with mrs. Devore I believe and probably Simpson the people sho still grab my medical records to use as my aunt Isabells as she probably was gien my transcripts and some of my work as one of two of my sister in law Kathi Lee Mack Thomas teachers Clair Harrotunian for Collage (those stolen after a Cazenovia College show (opening of THOMAS Chapman gallery)and pastels some stolen for my aunts Masters I assume and the rest given to her. There were a lot of acrylics that have been turned into Silkscreens that were shown in National and Museum shows. I hope to put a few examples on line with my fathers only real ancestry in three days. They have een in for a title to a car I might sell and I assume will be in for any remaining papers as they get nto any banks or storage.

Note to former scottish research Dr. Not Dr Thompson who I think with his wife was in this ancestry change from the start for funds for research. Or Mr Dalton who I think robs divorced women at his Webster Landing fela market? and College. I paid for a 2000 loan after paying a bill in advance.

You Nazis starting with Glenn Tansley in his Shangri La in Arizona Phoenix or Tuscon get off my sons back with your medical research claws with Wendy Klines Goddess vampires.
It looks like the Younga and U of M Haitian doctors represented by Nelsons in Swartz Creek / Flint also gettting Mansour Sefa money for medical research,,,People that knew my Young relatives making up their new Military family for their only adopted or surviving cop son of Francis and Andrew Young intend on having everything I have: Everything they can steal and sell for their research into Mrs. Hardings (former owner of prevention farm 2400 Euclid Ave) to Maine and NZ MacDonalds...Green drink.

It appears I tended their garden and my ex husbands assistants and one doctor in our neighborhood (also acquainted with Deaf School Miller Rd Wendy Kline and FL research Bradenton) were doing their research papers.and.took wahat they wanted. Then started taking things in the house after Clair Harrotunian met my aunt Isabelle and her Mafia money..



I even had the Youngs arranging for Cranbrook cleveland men taking out black haired students from my building,borowwing my car so someone could take pictures. For slander in flint and Syracuse and New Port Richey. Sefa abd the new foreign doctors coming in with Dr. Capone and five hospitals medicare in 86 and then Macks Vannis and Wilsons bringing in people after Jim Young started all this nursing home added to Alderman and Deitz Malls that drove myparents out of their house. Karen Ambrose Andersons Mack Truck investors Her bar where my uncle Jim made up his phony black wife. I won't go into Thomas and Waller drug dealers money.They were overjoyed with the Macks and Vannis that wanted to be Irish Macks in Florida while Kati got to be a Scottish Dame and Warnock runs around in my dads 32 degree ring and Irish Orange papers.



Warnocks Simpsons Mahons andthe Scots house made my in laws Scottish, so Glenn Tansley could start changing dads N. Ireland Shipyard into new Ferguson, Young Warnocks



I want to know where these sleeze balls and Dr Capone and all of his select medicare and Alderman Hospitals Ambrose and ozel Turks my uncle got American wifes for with mormon dance halls as well as their Dunedin SAS...are holding my son for the new Scottish Italian Royals my aunts made up with the Wayne State and Cranbrook Boohs, Advertising Swansons and Nelsons.



I will never give another charity a dime, and I resnt my forced gifts by Rodger Scott working with Waller and Mitchell? and stolen gifts by Mrs.Kip Shehadi Capps in her Gypsy Reluctant Massiah Scheme. She turned my property back over to my ex fahter in law I think using the name Buchanan in FL as my mother in law used MacGregger in Florida with nelson Greeg help. I hope my ex was not made a Cancer subject just to get his parents money or my son.Helped by Scottish Doctors that helped my father fall into the hands of USF researchers. I made a mistake suggesting a second opinion and Drl Coleman took a lot more tissue than necessary and the Anderson Thomas friends around women wanting to be my dads caretaker were allowed to have a great time mistreating him and lining him up to have horrible medical equipment while my son was dosed with pheumonia every time I came to Florida to try and help out as my mother did not drive. I think one of these esperimenters and inventors that stole from my father sprayed my son with some of their nursing home pneumonia for all the foreign doctors that my in laws hired that became the society of this area and others. So Rodger could be seen with my aunt Isabelle as me and my Sister in law becoming a Dame whjile they all called him Rodney Allen. And while my cousins son Eric Allen Warnock used Eric Allen Waiting especially at PHCC where he probably has all my sons trains some inherited from my dad if my guesses are correct. He ws using Waiting while liveing at my mother's house without my permission. He was writing wills and stealing my jewelry. I had my mother's durable power of attorney since 1980 when the Mormons (Jack Nelson Syracuse family) were moving in on my mother and everything in her house and her and my dads ancestry with my aunts step brothers and in laws. To the delight of Cranbrook and Carrier and Motts and all the Mafia and new black money they were getting interested in their schools.

Isaelle Waiting (Walker) not Simpson.

No comments: