Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Theo Mack, please read James Rollins 'Black Order pgs 184-85 I think explains Mormon Catholic new Viking beautiful people need for our props /ancestor

This was a e mail sent to my son this morning; I hope he reads it.

I wish my cousins and the people pushing them around would knock it off. You have taken enough props changed enough ancestry to Art Legacy and Jack Nelsons new Vikings headed for Utopia.
The E. Mail note:
In Birmingham MI 50's the Young's and Nelsons met fencing with Ramsey's and Stuart Clarks who thought they were Royal Stuarts. Your dads friends at GM NASA same time were into Madame Blatvatski and ESP (Safranik). My Scottish aunt Isabelle and her sister in law English always liked fortune telling stuff at parties, British clubs here were going to to Canandagwa?? etc.down here for fortune telling.fun...



The new Beautiful people got larger with Cranbrook and Benefactors of band,Bagnascos and Architects, Goddess types included, people of lots of colors..Their money got into med research, They started being the beautiful 'master creative people.'at medical and yacht clubs with PR people part of Charity and private school funding/handicapped provided free plane service.



I do believe,Nelsons Simpson's Devore other psychologists got together in U of M Flint to use ESP connection/creativity test to grab all of my med records to make it easier to switch with my aunts...and follow me.



The Catholic genealogy sellers and Nelson genealogy sellers found Jacks switching my great grandfathers Viking?Shipbuilders for Jack's unofficial Haitian then other's consuls, Scott Pritchard? Haitian Arabs to be a funny joke. As their clients married US students and started investing..



We are in the middle, because Birmingham MI related Mack Thomas' and Galanti and Youngs got me to Cranbrook to switch my and dads ancestors for my aunts.and they became benefactors of charity, provided medical research money around the Andrew Young children. Then some of that went over to army research with Wilsons and Shanleys I guess. Got the attention of MacDonald NZ performing arts and CIA Arts people, Syracuse Stage..



.I was a problem all these years believing in private clothing, private toy collections:and Art and craft work having the name of the person who made it.remain on it...not painted over by a one color or another master race person switching backgrounds signing on to make it part of their new,beautiful mind reading Master people props.



There is a good explanation? of Master Race manipulation in James Rollins book,'Black Order', around pages 184/85,s ESP/superior people looking for the new Shangra La, Glenn Tansley my step cousin, no real ancestor sharing,,started giving my things away to my cousins and uncle Sams drum section of Flint Scottish bands,.that were somehow made part of Lebanese and other country benefactors of dancers etc all going to Hollywood with Karen Black, Black in private schools and Sefa Food people with Karen Ambrose's dads Mack Trucks. They all met your grandparets.and Ex-Flint workers got jobs with your grandfather and Ohio food people and those he was investing here in Florida with...then came my aunt and the Scottish to Syracuse with the Scottish Galbraiths food maybe old RAF visiting Flint in WWII. Bagnasco funerals completed a circle... cradle to grave with Alderman hospitals/private airports added.



Glenn Tansley became the Job Services director here in New Port Richey also lives on Shangra La.in Phoenix.Ariz/ I think.Read Rollins to see how funney that is...



I don't intend on you or I getting blamed for all this Nelson / Wilson Tansley work. Unfortunately, we have no money to stop them. I guess I will have to leave this country to paint again.. .



I was so lucky a neighbor suggested the book..

The Religion ESP/Master race in poduck FL is just not believing in private property... nor do the the Young Simpson and druid goddess crowd from Syracuse and the world...including Princess Wendo...



Chariot problems?. If my friend leaves me her car (she may find someone who needs it even worse), I won't need my my 85 Chrysler New Yorker in need of a lot of fixing but a good parts car almost antique really beat up tho If you are in Florida fix over time. Lots of relatives of Macks here.



Think on it. Read the book. Understand all these Duffys and Tansleys(not my real relatives) that had to have my dads shipbuilders. I lost all my adult life and you are into half of yours being pushed around by these bullies and their politician PR.



Mom XXX ...

Now how do these dummies stop cars in the middle of left turns...
comment: Thank goodness my neighbors read...! not watch hulu and netflix all day to recommend the Rollins book Whew my last 60 years in two pages.

Another note: Thursday
I am finding it very interesting that I am supposed to be my father's grandfathers orange protestants to exchanbe with Serbins who worked in Nazi camps or KKK that hung out with Jacks Mormons using my dads back room for their bar.

Mr Dan Teis and Rodger Scott and Robinson and Krasner gallery do work.

Mrs Sacco SU, who grabbed any complaints I sent against the Dome PR and my in laws who had to have given them buildings, while she added her own new Jewish Walkers. Who probably also all traveled on charity and business planes from the Hancock and different named by now Flint Bishop Airport. She needed her new Walker rich benefactors for grants at SU: My ex husbands enemies (he was placed in charge of firing faculty at one of h is lofty posts) to now call me names like nazi behind my back because Ainsley Burke found out my dads family were enrolled in military school at birth. Then he met all of the Nelson Hollywood people who were guests apparently at charity events. Probably after my sister in law met my dads cousin Simpson PR at Cranbrook and their horse set and yachting from his Annapolis days after Karen Ambrose arrived with all the Flint Folk looking for jobs with my sister in law and Lebanese and Aldermans getting into property management and medical and other employment with the original Lebanese that started all this with Jack Nelson and my fencing Youngs and their mafia in laws of my aunt Isabelle changing backgrounds with me to encourage people to go Scottish and Dance...with the dancers already in Hollywood and at Scots dance halls willing to dall her whole family MacGregger and Buchanan my mothers cousins or Bob Warnocks fathers family brought here to be my fathers family. All a rather low lot if you ask me.

While SU and other students had to wait until he inherited some of the MacMoney to sue him because there are no jobs after they took his college classes. And for jobs with whatever Jack got involved with with Ohio ex husbands and Flint men stopping pay to working wives back in Flint.

Jacks clients and Masterpols all getting in business with Mr Alderman and Deitz and their Nelson Mormon false genealoy and investments...that included my cousins thieves and new MacGregger Nottingham steal from one person and give to all.

Together they made this a no-painting zone for me....So they can all be the newest 'creative superbeing' and all go to each others shows because I had very different styles of painting I stopped summmers to take care of 70 kinds of trees and plants on our little farm that was also being used apparently by Wendy Kline and Harrotunian doctors looking for Mrs. Hardings cancer cure green drink when I would leave my house. The whole time I was down here they have been passing out all my and my parents collections which were left to one person as usual in my father's family.
They had to first cut off communication from my house to my parents and then they had to cut off communication to my son for 24 more years to justify stealing anything of value for their own catholic and Mormon blossoming and unimployed idiots.

Jack is still using my son after stalking me and him for over 50 years.

People hired into offices were the ones that caused my alzheimers mother the most problems. My cousins appear to have been able to get extra drugs waiting in packages with Waiting picking them up. When my mother was not on correct medication she was a handful on top of a handfull to manage. However when she was in hospital if I arrived unplanned she would be alone in a hallway bent over and almost falling out of chairs totally almost asleep if a psychiatrist was trying to supposeidly get her medication streigntened outl With people who were looking almost like my cousins probagbly their hcildren sat next to us making faces and motions while anothr of their party robbed anything they wanted in the house because they are crippled.

My dad was the one who had a horror story in Tampa General with help placing wrong tape and always in his bathroom he paid extra to have to himself. sitting down and smoking after he was given huge enemas nice stuff. My mothyers doctors were fine but when the head man was not in the office there were never small needles etc when in hospital they never had large diapers which if I did not bring or forgot to replenish were just not there. Sometimes in the eightlys mostly she would go in from the docots office for tests and she came home in the same wet diaper she arrived in while I was there I was not asked to go home and get more. I wasn not called once at Community or they talked to whoever picked upmy phone probably Mrs. Higgens or my aunt brought down to go through the closets and drawers for photos or jewelry with Warnocks using Allen.

She was sitting outside Community one one morning om the 80's after pneumonia and then cathich a kidney infection in the hospital. I had supposedily been called. She was in a wheel chair alone, for a long time, she said, I took her home the hospital said I had been called and I was late. I arrived to bring her her paper as usual or she would have been sitting theire all day.

She had probably been given every test they could musterfor friends of Harrotunian doctors in the area at nursing homes no doubt.

Way back in 70s or early 80's they started this by lonking my mother up for breaking ice with her teeth. My ex had been made Head of the Art Department. She was sharing her SS pay with someone in the family? As my aunt was sharing my transcripts probably when she was fired by a education department for saying the n word. She did teach a black singing class at Flint JC. Perhaps her gifts to the mormon church could not lowered to allow new teeth?

A Security person or whoever was giving her a shower let her out a door nude to run home... a matter of quite a few blocks down Grand and 54 (shere jack would walk as Snorried with a four foot beard...The Lombard Suncoast papers were right there with a reporter to write it up. My millionaire spoiled brat sister and her Lombard friends.and Clairs new Armenian Scottish dancers must have had quite a good laugh on the Ferguson Young plane coming back to show the article to their friends and Ainsley Burke who Rodger had taken the place of. He resembles a man called Tom Wallace at the Edinburra Missions for Scotland and Leprosy Mission the Youngs bought with al the Vanni Mack and Lucciano Bagnasco Rendesi and Alderman and Deitz hospital people trying to embrass me. W

I would have liked to have taken time to attack Tampa General at the time and Drl Coleman for taking too much of my dads throat for him to survive. Or my Warnaock soucins for moving themselves in to get rid of him while making my mother hear Voices with all their new Laser Teck Nelson jokesters from Everson Museum and Dallas doctor fun against ex wives group vs the goddess crowd all looking for their newest doctor to all do their goddess wicca thing in Clearwater.

This area has had for many years the same little Serbian Concentration camp for ex wifes ands women that they had back in the old country. And the rich Jewish doctors and business people back in their Syracuse Hit Squad liked the idea of giving what for out of state as well as in new york for their around Dome businesses wives trying to escape with their lives from rich businessmen. Especially the help their newest girlfriend of the goddess variety could help out with her other goddess's all learning their new Royal etiquette from my Mad mothers books stolen from my house in Syracuse on their Young Ambrose? Warnock raids. I also think the last person that should have been given any medications to have samples of was my cousins.

The Capones came into this area with five hospitals and medicare. I don't know if they were also going British like all my aunts ex mafia Galantes Bagnascos and Luccianos Luccis and their performing arts Syracuse and Hollywood friends...but I am sure they also knew my sister in law and her daddys' purse and were glad to not notice unusual things their hire-ees did. A lot of xrays my mother had had to have me standing with her I think something to build up my lifetime radiation count why I do not take radiation tests. I am 70 when I get sick I will take their tests unwillingly but I understand they have to cover their educated guesses as to what I am suffereing from. I hope to be in Mesico shere I can avoid most 'preventive?' contact with medicine if I desire to do so. The Bells started buying Mexico business first so I don't know if that will work either.

I would like to know what smy sister in laws in all her names, with the Flint and SU in all their false names and plaids and her Con Can student crucible jumping entertainers from Syracuse: All that joined up with my Young switch ancestry changing by Nelson and Masterpol with their Scots house's full of out of work Scottish and and retired telephone workers are still up to. My computers fail regularly and for the first year I can get them fixed without erasing them.

My papers have stolen from past '/living/parking' places all with family nearby to stal mail. While all help the Thomas's going Thompson with my cousin Tom and his Bagnasco telephone compnay. I believe they Mrs. Harathies in DAllas (while getting Sarah Spinos children back while she played Mrs. Engbritson and Nelson in Syracuse and Northern Ireland. While all of there Scots Dame hopefuls were practicing their Scottish accent, curtsy's with Sally Baker's help, and while picking a tartan made up by Mary Walker Phyllps or McSherry the first in law Mack pick for Rodgers change of wife from his circus owning first wife at CAA.

I only know what Jeri and Jack said when Mrs Harathies called all the time one christmas party.She called all the time to stop harassment. And that something special was to be at her feet in her casket. Jack also mentioned that Jeri was 15 as he was from Michigan and an ex champion fencer (left handed fencer) that he might be part of the problems in Florida with my parents and Karen Ambrose and the Youngs wanting things from the house.

Maybe it was her sons address to be left at her feet when they finallygot rid of her? I wonder who is hanging any transcripts of herson their wall? their own name written over.

While all the new Young Bowman Farquhars at the dome save their Domes.Standums and jobs for all the new football player Reverends, to be used later while saving professorial husbands from paying their due and while helping his sister and wifes relatives share the Loot from the marriatge but mainly after the old Scottish relics that were the wifes to be her sons NOT COUSINs the original problem my cousins had. Their Royal Swedish, Indian, and then Scottish Royals found by Jack and his family and CATCatholic genealogists who started this for their Mafia clients in Bloomfield Hills and Swansons made useful to Flint Jr College then Cranbrook moving on to Mott and Carriers looking for their new Foreign students with money joining the newest pack beautiful people coming back to the school where their CREATIVE person taught.

MY SISTER IN LAW COULD HAVE BOUGHT A TITLE AND LANDS FOR $20,000 in a British Magazine for a lot less than one of the rings she wears every day. She and her family just don't want to waste money buying things that are not Bona Fide Scottish items. They needed architects from several colleges to tell them what of mine to steal. My sister in law paobably has s room like Doris Dukes with chests and tables and my little
saltire room in Napes from all the advice of her SU Advertising and Alumni and emplyment people and Capps and her fence of my wook telling her what to have my cousins steal. They get to take anything else from storage or banks they can grab.

Why do they continue to run down ex wives and children. Because they enjoy it. And the films that go with it from security cameras. Like the one that started this that Sandra Lira was so mad at me knowing about she and her doctor wife started this Pogram against my son. I only knew that a student had been hurt and it was covered up by SU becuase so many administrators and Ithaca administrators and faculty were in the film. She mde the mistake of blurting out that it was her. Someone called me to tell me not to endter Lowe Art Center with Jack again. I and Rodger had been there at a faculty show Jack had supposedly helped Rodger get his first NY show. Probably his sister's work after they hired Jack from MI to change their genealogy. The whole gang kept
Rodger working in different schools building foundres while my son was harassed by Nelsons in every school and I had my time wasted by finishing an addition no one was ever asked too while Rodger gave away my dining room tables so no one but people waiting to give it to SU as his mother's or sisters were not asked to dinners.

The one time he asked for a party for someone to assess my silver we did npt have to serve steak which he apparently still had at the studios or for his catering friends there after I refused to take it from his parents after they tried to marry my child son off to a downs or brain damaged Thomas as a 11 year old or younger. So Sorry.

Clair Harrotunian is down here with her sons I am sure and they are part of this Harding Green Drink cancer researach. I assume whichever son of hers was in Biology has found Mafia family funding to add to the people that were using the herbs I got to tend and weed for them and whatever research doctor wendy Kline was using for her daughters deaf problems after they all met my aunt Isabelle and my step cousin Glenn Tansley and whoever started this Thomas Alderman and Wilson other research on top of whatever else they were doing. It looks like the Mott group taking it from the Carrier grooup or all togher moving down here.

My aunt even tried to take half of my social security when I furst started.

I would like to demand what the Wilsons and Daltons and other besides the Bagnasco telephone system that has prevented me and my son from taliking while they even stole my last doll house room silver and paintings as well as anything of valuwe I bought with my apparently cancer money that owned me and my dads scottish things these Scottish bastards from the Flint Scots house had to have after they foolishly gave anything they had probably not much as they all traveled back to scotland every year to lord it over their old neighbors and family how well off they were. So they naturally had to have all my things with karen Ambrose Anderson and her gang of doctors helping them get research subjects to cure the Haitians Leprosy (I hope not the kind mentioned in books like the Rollins Black order (wish I had read more fiction earlier inmy life) Cancer reserach people were stealing herbs from our garden for the entire time we lived at 2400 Euclid joined by Harrotunians and whoever Nelsons Golden or Goldbergs were.

Someone decided to make any art work worthoess of men in this creative endeavor probably a tax man associated with trying to cut down extra allowences for fine arts and spouse use of rooms. They all zeroed in on my ex after someone said he had cancer.

I want to know where this pack of MacDonald, Shanley Glenn Tansley and his Shangri La gang in Arizona to California to NY with all of their new Mafia money have my child.

Jerry Nelson sent me a letter or one of her horrible brats did to get me to send money and toys to their address supposedly for their child. I think sent to Nelsons or a commune in Tenn that supplies them with British women to marry off to foreign doctors in the Vanni and mack mostly Thomas dirty filthy Nursing home and medical industry that gives people false readings on tests and gets them invlved with Lombard and Scott and being placed in radiation rooms with their parents so they get mild doses of radiation for what efer Elaine yannow and Guido Singer or Rischard Rosenbloom whoever has their laser house activities of waking people up with noises I think projected on windows from towners where they drop hammers on people that are forced to do work on them like my son so they get the vegegable they need to put him in with black peole or gypsies to make more of Art Legacy and Storch jokes out of me and my son and my fathers Orange Protestant grandfathers.

I hope Mrs. Miller likes all her new Arab Nazis and they should just make the St Pete and my sister in law the Scottish Dame to be Queen of the New West Pasco British Colony of fools trying to meet actors with Sirs attached. Like the Lennons and Yoko's toilet bowls at the Everson and her Kat Litter dispenser that is what we are supposed to have for art work now. Work stolen from ex wifes like me to be given to all of my sister in law Kathy Thomas Deitz and Clair Harrotunians friens to reshow in their own paid for gallery while giving their newest doctors from countries that can't get in legally or are made cousins of prople already in the states for their research project. While John MacDonald and his Maine gang of ancestor changes work with Nelsons and their joke of making Orangemen Haitian. As I knew it I think they have succeeded in making me my aunt iabelle and all my aunts Italian mafia relatives and Booths into Germans. I saw New Port Richey mentioned as a good place to leave. The only divorced women I know here hated it here after their ex husbands moved in on them and took every cent or valuable they had with this Mack Truck and Alderman controlled work area. I could not even get my car to run when I had little jobs.
Where are these new Arab Nazi reserach people and dating for foreigner gang with my uncle Jim Young and his Scots House and Ambrose third Ave bar...holding my son? Or was he chopped up in a petrie jar for the Harrotunians.

My German doctor as a child was trying to treat me for a tpe of blood disorder while trying to get in with the Youngs already getting Mansour Hamady money apparently for their Ferguson Young muscular dystrophy how theymet Jack Nelson as a advertising consul of Haitian Doctors from U of M. They knew him already as a fencer with the Swansons and Youngs. Simpsons got their relative into U of M and Cranbrook with their money after they cured Yaws.
Since that time I have had doctors try and treat me for dread disease and when I went to another doctor secretly and did private tests I was normal.

They got Rodger Mack as a cancer patient and possibly then my son. While they wait to have their little jokes in Alderman Hosptials or their labs or computer people working on records. I want to know where my son is now and who is doing his medical work if any so I can sue them if I find out they are pulling the same crap on him to tet any trust money they stole from me by taking all my valuables and giveing it to Rodger Scotts friends Waller Mitchell and Barnett in new Port Richey.

There is a whole square around John Sellers and Lillians who burned my car during my divorce invested in this research in Florida. I demand to know where my son is the last time I saw him he was first with Nelsons being dragged through a Aikido studio close to Daltons who appears to make money selling anything women get in their divorce when their employment and credit are ruined. Da;tpms amd SI downtown investors waiting to sell the ARmony to Hollywood studies or Scientology all relatied to this new family made Scottish Royals by Mormon false Genealogy and Motts Carriers and Lombards and their security people in all kinds of false CIA work. I suggest Barlow and Fitzpatric at the Institute were holding my ex hostage while picking up Thomas medical research money writing grants for half of the education department.
All traveling to chnse my father's long dead relaties around in England and N. Ireland so Karen Ambrose Andersons and Jeri Nelsons new Indian Princesses could pound some old white ladys child more because he had more toys thatn their children did.

Where are the new Rainbow politics and biggest pirate thieves since the Alderman pirates and my sister in law the greatest waster of time for her new paiinting career with my paintings holdinig my only son or is he dead on the Lockerbie plane dressed up as a German princess with Christos Papadopolous and other Cranbrook plotters and inventors of a new Saaranan Swansons with my aunts mafia money and that she stole from my father and me and anything I received in my divorce. My son lost his education from Nelson stalking that started on a back street near the then Bishop Airport with my step cousin Glenn Tansley taking my antiques and ancestors and Australian property and giving it to my cousins. He lives on Shangra La I don't know where his Shandley and Wilsons that stole the credit for the Wilson Gun Sight prototype from my dad but I bet they are in Florida now from Maryland with John Sellers and the rest of that Comstock and Cirlce Drive gang that think they are gong to have their castle already repaird with phony cancer money by way of my sister in law and her many arcitects starting with Cranbrook friends. Andy my dastardly cousins Youngs that stole my and my son's entire life.With their damn Scots House and Scottish cousins. I hope my mother in law enjoys her time with the Simpsons as a MacGreger. She should know that they will probably bury her as a Haitian Spanish owning possibly the MacGegger softball company in Haiti.

No comments: