Saturday, November 14, 2009

WAITING DESMOND, WAKER False Genealogy by SU History LeGacy/ Art Storch, Williamson? Vir.possibly

See end for GALBRAITH staring Scotland Grocery company to end Naples Living Will Computer company close to Kathy Thomas and John Sellers. Making my background and my ancestry hers. With SU, Cranbrook St Lawrence and anyone Krasner Gallery and Nelson genealogy had to do with.

I now believe that all the False Mormon and Catholic false Orange N. Ireland from Protestant Royal Orange mainly Waiting N. Ireland to Irish not English ownership of my dads grandfathers Shipwright and repair of their Barrow and Australian boats to Young and Wilson Tansley Americans by way of stolen Right they made rune Y with a Anchor to not be sign of Norse Tree genealogy but Young genealogy after stealing my ring which had been my grandmother Waitings wedding ring possibly the next generation backs ring. Stolen from me with a multitude of my antiques I bought here and from my mother's house also my property.
I believe all of the Nelson and other Bishop Road Flint and investors starting with a group on Third Ave bars and doctors are using genealogy that was invented by ex Rhodes Scholar and his fencing buddies my aunts and uncles and they included my aunts Black singing group. All mainly done in Louisiana to invent plantation capatins and their slaves possibly indian or black princesses married to workers there and on the Florida Swwedish built RR's.

Besides Art Legacy and Jack and a Spainish Archigect they also possibly had Greydon Williamson of a Virginian Universty or college after John Vanni and Bob Warnock started harassing women at Oberlin and then Flint ossibly for men in Florida wanting out of support payments to get back their children to this area Pasco and lakeland.

They had all of my dads Orange Protestant very no divorce etc ideas and they had dads papers from his last lodge not the bombed lodge wherever the very old genealogy was kept. They stole rings and masonic pins from my banks and storage as well as things to pass out to their women.

I think the Grey genealogy that the Mormon Nelsons and their religious friends gave out probably made Grey the signer of for instance the Traveling papers from dads Last Orange lodge (he was only 15 years old when he came here and all of Old Barrow was bombed as were the shipwrigt area only australian property was left and my step cousin got it to my cousins Young apparently or Wilsons use after John MacDonald moved in for his NZ and possibly CIA here and NZ use. Also used by Jack for cia jobs useful to him as were the Andrew Young charity planes to move everyone into any area I might move to or my son if he is alive moved to to contain us while someone else used my art work shown in Shows at the Memphis Museum, Utica Umseum Rochester Museum Cooperstown Nationals, and other smaller museums Auburn etc and colleges. My last college show at Thomas Chapman opening (which I was not told was an opening or told I had to provide a guest list, my ex was also in the show, was taken over by my sister in law who is still selling my work as silkscreens after SU also let her put a picture of herself into my work in a silkscreen photo class that did not teach me the photo work.
I fear for my sons life as these new Vikings are doctors inested with very bad country doctors brought here for the unknown to me Mack medical businesses in with Alderman and Deitz I assume with WEndy Kline taking over my ex husband if he found out what his parents and sister were doing. WEndy Kline is a writer of medical research and my ex joined the airplane to yacht club catering when my Andrew Young cousin's children stopped dying of muscular dystrophy and they then had a famous sculptor to be their visiting sick person.

I would like to know the real address of my son or if he has already been sacrificed to the new backgrounds of so many cruel Masterpol and Sellers, Scott and Pritchars of all things getting into health care and real estate with my aunt Isabelle Young's Bagnasco and Michaels funeral and related Mafia moving south and into more entertainment job control..With the original Lebanese and others in the Karen Black Flint dancers and Sefa foreign and dictator investors in Flint 50s when Jack fenced with the Youngs who taught at flint Jr College. The Carriers and Motts have new international students and the Lombards have people oining them in their foreign moving into Costa Rica and other South American countries with my ex husbands cousin the Bells already in commercial property in Mexico apparently with Scots House Doctors since the 50's.

I would like to know where the other sacrificial animal my son is, around this Nelson false Viking and church travel based Mormon and Alderman Medical Ponzi.

The Scottish knew this as a takeover by my Youngs and I had too many things for one person or my son.
But it was a way to get Nelsons and other bad types into shady medicine I think and unwilling who cares subjects other researcher money.

If Mr Rollins or someone wanted to do a book including some of my dads pins etc that I remember but have been stolen and add in real spy material. One of my neighbors Irish in Colonial Hills who in any book would be Mrs. Kelly my Warnaock cousins neighbors third ave told me there were German spies caught at a restaurant near the Boblo Bridge. The Scottish went to the yacht club parties on Boblo my parents left me at Warnocks few times until I was old enough to stay home. I assume other doctors and Miller Road people were also there for the big Balls.
They usually took over a whole hotel and the bond went to those. My parents were just gong in formal dress.

There was also a annual Scots Day on that Island amusement park. Mary Macks relaties owned circuses maybe got into amusement parks my phones were always wiped out when they had a Cole Curcus amusment park at the plaza where the Gedoes an Gaedes had a car repair near Marine Parkway.There was an abandoned amusement park in Cazenovia across from Ainsley Burkes house near where the horses were kept that Jeri and Harrotunians rode at and where jerry malinowski last in Louisiana ex cia probably also had something to do with. He lived in Dottie Hawks house in Cazenovia or closeby. Ex professor wife. She looked a lot like the secretary at the Institute.

Sarah Spino was Sarah Nelson in Northern Ireland. She had been locked in a building by one of Jacks movie teams, she had been a nude model at UC.Syracuse. She wrote a book called the (have to ched name) The Uncertain Defenders about the William of Orange groups. While Jack and Storch in his Exorcist priest outfit did their placing of false documents into old Orange lodges proboably including the Barrow area.
I suppose when they saw my aunt had Gleaners from one of the pins of my dads grandfathers pins they made it a colloctor for Charity to their taking over the Y in the ring for Young. Actually Norse Tree of old Tutonic include kings that the Hitler medical researchers likes as well as the Norse lightening bolts being runes.
If the Germans wanted to keep on with the Old German King connection both English and Germans are rather careful about genes. Why my uncle
andrew waws so mad that he would not work for their charity functions or condone my uncle marrying someone with a gene related disease. But they were friendly in Florida. Except my dad would not go to Tarpon. He did not know it but I think he knew the Bagnascos and Wilsons had moved in on his protery, my aunt Isabelle aways borrowed my mother's thegs and did not return them.

I am tired of the Young and Nelson fencers and their athletic department friends stealing my life and my art work for Youngs and Vannis and especially my sister in law to use while keeping me contained by damage to my house and car for 24 years now while keeping my son or his address from me with SU and other colleges Farquhar interests in Travel and Tartan sales.
Why Universities co operated besides alumni travel and real estate investments?
I don't remember a one man show for Rodger in my day to 86. But Oskar Krasner sold a a lot of work to St Lawrence and other schools. I always thought because I thought he should have been one of Americas top sculptors. But now I wonder as all this started at Cranbrook and people who believed one had to buy property in South America to survive the new colds and warming of the polas. They may be hedging their schools by buying bronze also. Someone made sure my son and I did not get the bronzes I was given over the years I have two left one for me and one for my son I guess. A rather cheap bargain for all the ancestry and property stolen with the help of a great number decorators designers architects on this project of ancestry theft with the Thomas's. And all their realtives.including my relatives a bunch of skunks like every one I ever knew apparently before 86.MY bfonzes to be my sons were all signed in the wax. Oscar Kasner worried about them as he was planning with his friends apparently in Hollywood and Arkansas for Kathy the owner of big pockets daddy to have a stamp that the galleries could control.
Sunday note on Southeast Bank 86 and attorney Garrabrants Mormon step brother.
When I went to report that my bank box was missing jewelry the president of the bank was haveing a baby (female) I was directed to the Southeast Bank on 54.
That was Attorney Garrabrants he said there was not much I could do as there was no way to say what was in the bank. I read in the 90s you have to take the boxt in to a bank official and then go with them after checking the inventory to prove what you have in it. I had Mr Garrabrants then write TIAA CREF for my information there.

When Mr. Garrabrants was making up my petition to TIAA CREF for the informatin I had been denied he mentioned he also had some trying times with Mormons. I knew they and Warnocks or my aunt had juste decided that the best jewelry was theirs and they gad Karen Ambrose Anderson to help them get a key and the Colonial Hills social and real estate people used the copier in their vault.
If Mr. Nelsons step brother was also known to Jack Nelson and the MOrmons selling my genealogy made up version with my ex husbands relatives starting with his aunt Tommy in Ranch Mobile with the same steet numbers and all trailer park people and Boyces that helped my aunt and her Mafia and then Polixh and Serbian then French Sicilians all making up their macks names. I think he must also know who has my grandmothers wedding bank they all seemed to know a Dr. Longjeneja? who would also be able to have helped fired Adjunct but still an ex Rhodes Schoal use the Norse Y and Anchor to make up Norse old King 'relatives' in German and William realted Kings in Britain.

I have given more police reports and complaints agaist scottish police around my house like Bart Ferguson and I am always told it is not a smart thing to do.

The band with W and three opal diamond chip ring were taken from Southeast Bank after the first trip I wasted money on after I was unable to reach my mother. Also were taken a large sword shaped silver pin with a large amber colored and green stone I still have the smaller one. A large shoulder pin with two brown and two amethist large stoness. I think someone returned the Norse Y pin one time and it was stolen from a house closet with two doors nailed shut and a painging over the door when another Beacon realtor rented it to a suppsoed realtor from Delaware he moved a beacon woods Napier in and he left with all my towels to captain a womans boat. The renter who last worked for a water shop on 54 then brought in a woman and she had one or two children possibly belonging to the woman the renter brought in after Napier left. They started wrecking the house. I think his Illinois girlfriend got the first womens children (she was hauled off to the funny farm at Community) and when he left she moved two other women in that work in medical offices one even in a similiar named doctor Rajon taking over Dr. Mascos practice when he died in an accient.
My cousin that always hated me and worked spreading slander with Karen Ambrose on third ave then having people I didn't even know come out to school to visit where they knew they would cause trouble added to their fun while Karen Frost and Karen Ambrose and my cousins and Mahons in town al decided to have everything in my house.

They continued to harass me with Nelsons and Youngs and my son all my life. My son was staulked by Nelsons and their advertising friends and Simpsons and Youngs all after anything they cold get in my houses and setting me up with jobs when I started my divorce that were just a way to get me to do cleaning as the Macks Vannis etc family did or their junk yard and my aunts mafia family funeral dealers . Anything to get me to trade palces with them. Other lists of lace and jewlery and other things were given and thrown away by police as were my complaints about constate sabotage to my autos. They would send Mr. Ferguson to make jokes or very large officers to see if their heads touched the top of my ceiling in my little camper more jokes.

I am sick of not knowing where my son is while they find out where I am moving and go buy all the jobs to give out for favors attacking me.

I am not going to let my sister in law a Mack, Irish Mack by gifts to politicians? Thomas to Thompson in this county and area.

She had to be an Irish Mack after meeting Connie Mack, I have no idea if my aunts Galantes and Fergusons were already working on their Mack relatives with MacGregger names and my Uncle Jim Young finding a black wife I never heard of in the Ambrose Bar. With all the Doctors that also frequented that bar mving down around my dads Molly and Albert Simpson already in Tarpon and Clearwater. They wanted new people to teach pipes and sell tartan too and to keep their dance halls open.

I have no idea when they met Elaine Yannow or if she was also Wendy Kline Gretchen Ballenger. I did not know them I remember Elaine and Wendy looking very similiar both were lithowanian.

The Vannis had to be British, Irish whateer and my aunt who always wanted to marry either my uncle Sam or my DAD for their background and all their british things,sea captain background,shipyeard in Ireland. She had a English Sister in law I think divorced or widow of a Bagnasco dating a Scottish man who made crests also in my dads Sunshine cancer club. All made sureGlenn Tansley took the antiques I inherited from my grandmother and Sam and things I bought at Lyons with my retirement funds which by the 90s were making 20% so they had to take it from me so someone else could handle Rodgers trusts and shcolarships and lots of catering...Youngs and woemn from the con Can Studio and students. He hired the police here as Job Services director after making his million with the Mafia restaurant and other Mafia related to the Bagnascos Michaels? and Galantes that also became my uncle JIM and Mahons.

That ring is important to me as are my paintings. It is not a Y for Young it is a Norse rune for Norse Tree. My cousins are the biggest liers that have ever inhabited the earth.

The Sheriffs working with my Youngs at Yacht Clubs and then helping get jobs with the Crooks that have to invluence SU I think own it get into Dome jobs.Jack used underground passages to get from the business office to the Mormon Church stage behind. He had b een in charge of burying ordinance and underground Nuke fallout shelters one in the Franklin Young building that was behind the eureka building.

My ex had a full time photographer to take pictures of his work. I have no slides or pictures of my Museum shown work so other people can use it. I did tell my son he could keep a coulpel I also sid not a Yellow one and dolls and I did not want him to take all of them as well as be brought down here by this scabby bunch of neew united Black and Sicilain and Polixh Mafia all using my dads names...with the CIA.

My original sic at least museum shown and gallery shown workoriginal art work was signed by my aunt and my sister in law and someone used my transcripts SU even added mural class and demoted all my classes to Bachelors...not Graduate cources.

My aunt or cousin Barbara Young must have been wearing my Ring as Simpson and Walker relatives at all my reunions High School and Cranbrook with the Young as Young and Norse Tree to Kings. I want my sea captains and shipyeard to my self not a pack of Nelson Haitians and my aunts black singing group and what ever pack of Arabs Gypsies and horrible countries from the UN that Rodger Scott and Pritchard and the horrible Alderman hospttals and Mafia related Capone Medicare added and let my in laws bring to this country and then marroy off to american women in their dance halls. also SU Dance halls.

My sister in law Kathi Mack Thomas signed and made copies and silkscreens without my permission also all working from outside this state and then using false names here. And by using volunteers, catering and employment and their own banks as well as US politicial CIA working with John MacDonald out of the country in N. Ireland and New Zeland to make up false relatives of mine for the benefit of keeping old scottish traditions, makeing up new tartans with Cranbrook weavers and giving Cranbrook new Saaranins to build with.

SU even added a picture of Kathi or Sarah Spino in N. Ireland I never traveled since I left my parents house except one trip to Italy by way of a lot of Isalnds. And one trip to Hawaii to try and dump my son down a guyser.

Rodger came home from trips with improvements probably by Rick Bell and other doctors in the South that he met in Arkansas and then got into his fathers Nursing home and mall business with medical and legal offices included.

First he came home without the need for glasses nothing was said.

Then I saw him on Marshall Street with what appeared to me to be extra hair on his head where he could be seen from where Sally Baker had a apartment and the end buiding which I think was Burj Harrotunians office where Jack could hide out as well as at the Con Can with Mrs. Hancocks friends and Syracuse Press.

He was starting to have a hearing problem from making so many foundries and running them himself He did not want to have it how he may have met Wendy Kline and her Deaf Daughter here and maybe they used some of my lace to help get her in. I suppose she was Kathy's friend but knew a lot of doctors. Her Daughter was deaf and was probably involved with my cousin Bill Bangasco's work with deaf dancers Probably Mott money, or Kathy's for her friend Wendy who sure looked like Wendy Kline who only had an adopted child in another country.There were a lot of other laser projects but the one I fear now was if my mother or father had a treatment that was once at McDill for children. A small bit of radiation was put where I assumed when I read about it once when I was searching for things that researched here in the 80's The children could hear better but some got cancer later. My ex got cancer in the 80's I was not told after our divorce I heard he had cancer of the Brain.

I don't want my son turned over to Kathys research friends that have helped her steal my valuables and caused my parents to hear voices that turned to screaming by a woman who sounded like my aunt. They were called crazy but I don't think so as there was a lot of noice in my rooms I think from window frames etc that might have somehow hooked it up with the telephone wires. I had a portable CB way back from RAdio shack that had places for extra batteries even tho there were warnings. Someone told me they could be head by others other than truck drivers who cannot stop so I put them in. I had the same radio station and call numbers that came up on a reader as a similiar number to the port call numbers and a radio club in Colonial Hills. I think Jack was in Colonial Hills after he waws supposed to be dead or his look alike again someone named bobby staying with a galanti or young italian dressed like a NJ hood. He looked and acted just like Jack and Jacks friend from Lancaster st was also in the same area.

I do not want my son involved in their medical reasearch whether it be radiation or Mrs. Hardings green drink until I can check them out on check out doctors and treatment sites.

The people making up Scottish Dames and Stuart Royals German and their N. Irish hand Baronets first had my parents to harass out of their lives, They have stalked me out of my paintings and my life they have used up most of my sons life since they arrived from Montreal to mess up his schooling with galleries that may also have sold my ex's bronzes as almost precious metal while not giving him the shows to make him a National or International name. He did not deserve to be turned into their famous person to drag around with the Youngs when the girls ran out of dead pretty children to keep the Ferguson Young Catholic and Lebanese Charity planes.

In this blog somewhere (I will get to it someday when I try to take my journal notes and correct them) I mention I did not know my ex had cancer. I think Wendy and her doctor friends had decided to turn me into a cripple or someone that would have constant medical problems also. I also no longer had a throat problem as soon as I cold gain congrol of my living area. I had soda bottles that fell and tiny streams of water came out of small what could be hypodermic holes. Also cold have been flaws but what they wanted was a nut case to drag off to the Lord of Insanity so I could be one of the ladies shaking their fist at the local director of the Everson from the development center. I think it is very apt that Mrs. Devore, and Simpson were with the Development Center at CAA and U of M. Their and SU and Ferguson reality were also the leaders of the Director of Insanity REal Estate and nut house probably. To get funds for their university by spoiling children of people that would then donate to other children at the same school....Or satart the Chocolate version of the Sun Children.

I had a book after a drum sound woke me up night after night my mother could not here it I think the one man bank or a noise like it when I first came down to florida for about three to six months. I bought a book that was stolen that said you could swallow something that could carry a radio sound, a pill with barbs that kept in in your system.

Another Spy shop gadget kept microvave noise off your windows or CIA pranksters by a small motor vibrating the window. The Fergusons ran around with Physics people in their own engineering trucks that parked behind my Camellia House. I got headaches there and odd noises in the celiling as well as the CB held to a outlet that the CB came in on produced voices of men following someone in Lakeland. Everybody from the police gave me a Detective Lawless card as a joke I guess. I called this lawless county. Later years known as Sheriff Shorts Millionaire Deputy County.

Maybe they cured Rodgers hearing but made parts of our house unbearable from a nearby house the one Jack and McSherry were close to or Mitchells and Jerry and their new Caretakers looking for new doctors antique club and ancestry changers joining my aunt. All the Nelsons were following each other with police watched by old RAF that did the same thing in Germany when they were dropped in and had to get back. Mr. Art Lee one of my aunts old boyfriends in RAF must be the Lee Advertising joining Rodger Scott and Sellers in the rid me of all my creative projects and art work for Kathi and the rest of the Plish Serbians and Ambrose Bar and Swartz Creek going British to have their children do for homework.

One thing for sure they had Thomas money beauty with Galantis or Cocaine dealers three on my mothers street when I came down. In papers if you can beliee them I guess Mormon Scientology does not. They want to sell them the Walton Area for all their new Scientolotists and rich now mafia returneing to John MacDonalds Business School degree and CIA bad tricks school. I still wonder if Ramsey Clark and Father or Mr Berrigan the special ed expert who were at Bobby Sands martyrdom were part of this with their Dalton at Lemoyne, Walton paper shop, Tarpon hospital that treated Bill Bagnasco for Morphene addition from my parents address, and Walton Landing antiques where all the ex wives that thought they won a divorce had to sell everything. I hope not the Walton flea market here. Where I am sure it was bought for nothing. And after they had been slimed while they had no money for years so their children would not speak to them for the soon to be rich atain downtowners.

Win the divorce and lose you life from podunk Florida and Mistresses and rat fink relatives and their slander from HS machine and you can't even find out what they are staying and the courts let the attorneys lose the paper from the divorce while burning up cars and ransacking houses all throu the divorce then when they think they reach safety where they can find a job. All the jobs are owned by SU or other Realty and their husbands joing ithe new Mack and Nelson politicians with police jobs. My cousin Tansley started this getting my property to the Scots house and my cousins.
I have asked SU for an address of my son while their Chancellors office helps my sister in law grab my transcripts and art work and valuables for 24 years. While their Syracuse press cranks out Nelson (a fired adjunct) that had to be protected because so many administration of SU and Ithaca and probably St Lawrence were in his film while other education people were doing their religion films for Boston ed. TV. A lot of them had ex mafia sounding names and seem to have met my aunts Rendasi's right here after they got Donnie Brasco out of town with a movie? While the goddesses of SU and Clearwater dr wives try to make this a British Colony of West Pasco of the 1700's where Mistresses ruled.

I believe Tom Bagnasco and his and Phyllis Telephone Co in Tarpon now it was Ameriphone I think they took their number out of computers when I found it, were responsible for setting up my phones for others to use while I paid. Also so my computer could be loaded up and the memory would not function.

I called the phone company about all the wierd noises and goings on at Camellia and they checked the house a lineman that looked like Richard Devore even came to the door then went u[ on the roof and where ever telephone wires came in. He said there were no unusual wires. The noise continued especially in the one bedroom. I only rented the house in winter but I wanted to mover their closer to stores.

Iwent up on the roof myself and the entire roof was covered back and forth with a grid of wires. I must have pulled off miles and just looped it next to the house.

When my mother died at home 1999 or first of 2000 before Christmas I beliee will add date when corrected. She had mentioned sometime before she died that year that she had been visited by Dr. Galbraith. She had worked for the Galbraith food stores for her passage money before she came to the US. I had showed her the Galbraith Store award and all the pretty designs around it as a good employee. I may add it to the end of this blog.
I lost all of my retirement funds and condo after a nun and mormons and possibly the trip she took in 1987 also somehow changed her insurance. I needed it to pay charges for extra things diapers etc that were ordered in bulk also others using our charge accounts with only her approval..
She officially could not authorize wills or money without my signing also as her Durable Power of Attorney from 198i Third day of March 1981 (made to be close to Rodger and my wedding day. That one was signed by Howard L Masco MD and Roymond H. Mills. I have a original copy I had four or more to begin with.

Many copies have been stolen I have had friends hold copies of important papers as they disappear no mater where they are stored. My fireproof boxes now have the same key. Every time I put a key to a door on my trailer in the house where they belong on a hook they disappear. They did not take the last copy I have of a 1991 Durable power of attorney that I had written with the Waller office now Waller and Mitchell.
I was going to work with my mother's medical conditions with Mrs. Cook who had a lot of knowledge of medical process and futures as to care. I wanted it to be known that she still wanted me as her Power of Attorney with additional help of a more medical para that would know what happens after drugs or operations were accomplished and treatment in recovery areas..

I have a copy of that also which will be put on a CD with my favorite pictures. That was signed 21 Day of November 1991, Signed by Roland Waller and his paralegal and my mother Notary Karen A Brake.
My cousins and Nelson and Gregg Mormons or their friends have been in and out of all my property so often I just don't report it anymore.

My son was not even mentioned in his fathers obituary and I don't know why he turned on him after the divorce. He was wanted and useful even to his dad to get jobs and grants often going to married men. I always was around people who thought to make their childrens life better than theirs not make it and everything they would inherit belong to their air head sister being dragged around by private schools after daddys deep pockets.
I lost $90000. in CREF and TIAA trying to pay off debts that should not have been anywhere near that amount with a Genus company that quit this area and went to Marylnad where the Simpons and Kathy Mack as Deitz were working on the new Wilson Tansley Bagnasco Young new Thompson to Thomas family.

I can't help now wonder if the Royal Neighbors of America, Chapter #20047 Bellir Bluffs
Galbraith Associates PC Naples where my sister has one of her homes are the insurace people that helped my sister in law get every dime I had removed and my art work and kept my sons whereabouts from me with the Alderman and Deitz office.

I think Mr. Mitchell of Waller And Mitchell has been working with Jeri Nelson and a group of women all wanting to get wives out of their houses and into filling up Mr. Alderman and my Serbian Polish Mack Vanni and Wallet aunts and uncles with my Uncle Jims Mahans nursing homes while they pass out all the knick nacks to people they have made my farthers Macks and MacGreggers which is a lie. There was also a nun who must have helped forge new insurance she used to work for the Michaels company which is probably Michael Bagnascos new company after the origanl Bagnsco funeral Home owner died. Just the 10000 casket was something to see in his funeral . Why they made sure my parents caskets which at least my dad thought he needed not cremation or burial at sea and they made sure a group of Ohio Shriners and my cousin Warnock (who's relatives have taken the place of my fathers long dead ones)..and Fergusons thought and decided he or my mother did not need. I think the Hamady Mansour or Sefas and Galbraiths have had too much to do with me and my son and my fathers busiiness after my sister in law alone found out my ex had cancer and decided to turn me and my son out into the street at the mercy of strangers almost with my attorneys concent. A real New Orleans Stella send off...With of course a Scottish Young Stanley McWalski.
FRIDAY: GALBRAITH in new Michaels Bagnasco or MacGregger from Polish Serbian Mack Gedoes to Galbraith in Naples where my sister in law is waiting to grab my newest dollhouse paintings she or my aunt want to finish coloring in or adding dots to call theirs.

While they appear to have stepped in with Jeri Nelson as Hoffmann and her caretakers get the goods or SU and Aldermans get property around their airport and hospitals by medical attrition. You have to use thir stinking outdeated radiation machines....

So far they have lost any records again when I went to find any otiginal ones the U of M study with Devore Simpson and Nelson had already grabbed them as doctors said they had b een put in storage or not kept.

I will now add that I found GALBRAITH when I looked up places to sign my LIVING WILL
and that is what they do in Naples FL where Sellers and Kathy have been in charge of all my paintings and craft work to be stolen by my own relatives for my aunt Isabelle or Kathy s use and to pass out to their hospitals as silkscreens made by my sister in law. She bought a company in Syracuse Silkscreen after I finished a Photo silkscreen class and then finished collages that she had apparently without my knowledge supplied some silkscreen paper that I then painted on cut up and then put in my collages that were lost by Cazenovia college not telling me they needed a guest list for the opening of their new Thomas Chapman gallery and apparently no one saw them so my sister in law had a opening of her own in the same dress that disappeared one similiar to one Sally Baker wears a Tibentan dress I bought on the street of NYC one of the frew times I went into the city with Clair Harrotunian and my ex husband.

The GAKBRAITHS KEEP LIVING WILLS ON COMPUter. I intend on not being chopped up by Nelsons or radiated by their outdated machines and attacked in every way possibly as they did in Tampa General and with the help of my mother's neighbors the Thomas's and their Cocaine dealer that was in my storage for pictuers of Charles Thompsons.

Julie Thomson is reated to Mr. Toby at Webster now rasumssin and I believe she did a lot of the genealogy with my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco (Young-Swanson) after they moved Swansons in the neighborhood as Youngs. And Jack Moved in with Karen Ambrose and a lot of Polixh and Czechs that wanted to go British for all the dancing and Friday night parties and weddings in kilts. Cranbrook got their Saaranan and their weavers got new Young tartans that did not exist when I was a girl made up for books on line.

I would say that probably Richard Rosenbloom who Rodger Used to visit for Halloween in New Orleans where Richards family owned a Iron Building and owned all of Motorola met Miami friends of John Sellers who was making Kathy Mack me in Florida or Las VEgas where she used to gamble. Including Guido Singer another friend of Kathy s that owned Gordon Electronics.

I don't think any information I have in any computer in the world is safe because they proved they can ru8in anything on mine.

I think this big lobby over mamograms is a new study that was probably financed by their dictator to begin with doctors that married american women who act like sheep. I would have been dead two times if I had listened to doctors and false diagnoses by nurses that were incompetant at the Community hosptials and my sonwas almost killed by one of their nursing home doctors in Lodi. Jack and a Ms MCSherry that was supposed to be watching our house in Syracuse were right there in Cleveland for the fun.

I wish they had not moved in on my friend who I should not have recommended Tropic Breeze as a place to live. They got me run out of their to more expensive park. My friend is now leaving and offered me her car. I was thinking of buying one for 600. in my neighborhood that was supposed to be 1000.My friend said she would give me her car I said I would love to buy it for 600 the price of the car here. She said just give me too for gas on her trip to Texas in her new trailer.

Since that time my car has been falling apart, my records were lost by Optima or humana and some insurance company is demanding I get to a doctor so is Optima or I lose my medical insurance. I made an appointment a week ago before they started dunning me. I think all this preventative care is a pack of crap and I am leaving my ex family and their radioactive game. They had me in all my mothers ex rays after someone came in to dance with my mother and she fell and had to have the same knee operated on while my Warnock Cousins crated havock all around us with the Thomas's and all of Dr. Eberts funeral friends and caretaker wives I assume making Thomas into Thompson I assume with my mothers friends Julia Thompson and my aunt Isa belle from MI with all of the SU real estate and Young real estate and their whole Cahtolic Charity and Polio planes transporting everyone using some new police equipment to harass people and turn their cars and telephones off.

Anyone wanting to see an old Serbian concentration camp brought up to date and working in a county just has to be in Pasco county going the ex wife is going to have to pay the pack of girlfriends and their daughters forever for the husband being cared for them after he had cancer. When I was trying to get a divorce to get out of this mess my ex looked fine he was in NYC most of the time at his University Club and did not tell me he was the newest mess to cart around to charity affairs when my cousins got out of a supply of dead cute chidren.

Hope they are not the same Galbraiths that seem to have been in this with the Youngs and Hamadsy Mansour and Sefas Karen Black and David Black and Jack Nelson the puppetmaster of the Mormon false genealogy industry and his Art Legacy and Sidney Manes thata brought this all about. Because I pity anybody going into any of the Mack Vanni mess that is Alderman and Deitz Hosptial going nursing home mess.

It looks like I have to turn down my friends offer of her car and just tell her to take it to the mechanic to sell. What I told her to do in the first place. I hope her SU friends who have moved another Theo Mack to Las Vegas to get information from then are happy. It makes no difference to me. But I have to explain that I wrote down and 89 Plymoth as her car when she called me about taking it over free when she left. The car for $600 is a big car also with everything working. I did not know it was a 98. I only offered 600 at the time (in 200 payments, and now I offered 200 and what I get for my car and 200 next month three weeks away. I am sorry that things have to end this way but it looks like as she is going to Texas the other state my sister in law worked out of to become a scottish dame with my old jobs daughters cape working with my cousin Warnock in all of his stolen 32 degree Shriner and Old Orange Lodge things taking over more Scottish clubs in Texas. I hope they are not junt taking peoples lives and handing the details over to non scottish to make their phony new backgrounds bona fide.
Mrs Gedoes Gaeded MacGregger I am tired of being staulked by you and your background changing art stealing daughter. I would like to know if you succeeded murdering my son for the stupid Warnocks yet.
The Nelsons set me up for a Las Vegas location to get any information about the sale of two cars that are now supposed to be very underpriced. I guess I am twisting peoples arm so I will back out of both of them. One already told another to tell the SU related car and person who will be hit on by the Ambrose and Nelsons for German Lucky background so I can't be part of any of her move.

I think the major operation in the Alderman (with his transvestite and Hancock Gay and BI friends of my sister in law =( is the taking out of Polixh Serbian or Czech and insterting by fathers Shipwright ancestors related to MACK and Nelson pooliticians and therefore then to the Young new Farquhar and Ferguson and Simpson relatives all in PR or Alumni Travel publicity etc.

No comments: