Friday, November 27, 2009

Mormon Nelson genealogists and Jack, another 'September Dawn?'

I, 2008 moved right in front of a empty church that became a Brethern church after being run off of Tropic Breeze park after my silver and my Saltire Dance Ballroom that had been my zmas centerpiece for several years. Sounds like a hillbilly song from Toad Suck Ferry Ark.

I was reminded of Jack in a movie I found on the free TV channels. Escanaba in da Moonlight the Jimmy character, mountain man dressed for a hunting lodge...I did not know of the Ark Mormon Brethern slaughter of a group of people they wanted the possessions of in Ark in the other movie. September morn. I suppose Jack stopped at Duffy or his own family lodges on his way up to the Upper Peninsula to rob deserted houses for the Daltons and Capps to sell things while making up more phony princesess or gathering alabaster for Sculpture associates after he was fired.

The doll Saltire formal room that was the center of my Christmasfront window in the New Port colony area where the Thomas's and their Ferguson Physics friends were testing their subliminal TV with my Netcable TV NetTV I think where I found the Thomas's across the ditch using my TV to attach somehow to my phones they could use free. How I got Jessie James Caston friends doing their Civil war reconstruction plans giving someone his mother's phone number close to me here in Hudson FL before he murdered his wife and was wanted by the FBI.

They were the center with other small dolls and stuffed animals I collected then dressed or added to their dress and put away for the rest of the year. I wish I had time while trying to keep my mother clean and in our home to take photos to show in exhibits. Last om tje window in 2000 I think. Someone was in storage after she died and they got rid of my probaobly Bagnasco Michaels sub jopb so I could not pay for all the expenses that a Catholic Nun and mormons got rid of by rewriting insurance again I assume in Scotland on a free Young Ferguson plane trip. where they also wrote themselves up a new will. I had to countersign everything my mother signed as she was not mentally well and I had to countersign since 1981.

They were in my hudson storage marked taxes. I brought them home when I found the last doll and redressed the figure that was supposed to me my son sort of in the doll house also in storage. My sister in law must have decided she needed the front half of the storage with a 2000 antique cheese board I had taken money from my retirement fund to buy when a dealer went out of business. I was going to buy a miniature one just like it at a on line store for the dollhouse.

My aunt Isagbelle or Kathy is the usual thief with all the Polish and Blacks that joined she and my uncle Jim in false genealogy at the Ambrose Bar with all of its Jack Nelson adoctors to amuse with the prouject. Also the Detroit Catholic church and Mafia genealogy sale project of the Galantis and Bagnascos and their love of the Capone way of doing business getting into medical with my in laws and their medical employment and Alderman Hospital projects with Wendy Kline and her research doctors work.

My correctorn abilities are nil on this computer now and sometimes I can't see the screen so there will be areas of mess until I get my cmputer out of lay away that I will have to carry to keep my cousins son Erick who must be a computer person that was messing up my advertising ads when I tried to work at a paper for the Lombards also invested in this false genealogy area with the Carriers and Motts.

I found the outfit that I had amost had on the doll that was in my doll house a son like mine with my favorite cat Sir Squatly also made of antique embroidery over a painted structure of wire and femo. I finally finished the room in 2008 and it was home with a box of miniatures to photograph when it was stolen from my trailer right around the time I did a repair that was done by someone that used to be on a catering team at my parents in New Port colony. It was also in a locked case inside a another locked suitcase or duffel bag. Someone has opened all my locks and taken a key. My photo boxes both have the same key and I did not authorize it.

I hope not the Brigham Young type brethern in the movie September Dawn. I paid 20000 or so for a pile of useless genealogy that said my father a General Motors engineer that worked with designers to make the one master die from the models. One of three in all of GM. He had a one million dollar or more computer he cold beat. He was the son of sea captains and shipywrights Waiting...English and N. Ireland and Australian property to the day my uncle died in 1961 I believe, have to check date. That two million dollar pile was prepared by my aunts mafia related Michaels or Mike Bagnasco funeral homes and other businesses that have been secretly chaning my background to that of my aunt Isabelles and then taking my museum shown paintings for either she or my sister in law a millionaion over many times Kathi Lee Mack married names Thomas
and Deitzler and allthe CIA jobs invented when they decided to make Jeri Nelson a state senator or representative of NY around property by in laws were buying up in New Yourk Dallas and Florida to use all the genealogy and get into scottish clubs so my sister in law could be a Scottish Dame then use Royal backgrounds made up by Karen Black and Lebanese and other non UN countries and Jack Nelsons Haitian consul while they all looked for rich americans to stay in the country ...found in all their dancing clubs and SU'Medicis dance I suppose who worked with Yannow and Rodger Scott and scottish dance and Dunedin Tex schools dancing area. Fred Aistaire here I saw pictures of both Cranbrook and my uncle Jim Young and his Mahons from New Orleans making up a whole pack of black genealogy to sell to their friends students in dunedin to aid in their bacpipe playing or drums. Too bad they had to take my and my sons live all of our best possessions and make sure we have no money for the rest of our lives to do it.
The cut the film set in Arkansas a slaughter of a wagon strain by mormons and paiutes and Brethern in the film followers of Brigham Young.
I swear I did not know Jacks vicious side until Mrs. Harathies calls to the Nelsons on holidays that were laughed at and I refused to go back and then Sarah Spino who I also do not like now calling and mentioning they had loccked her in a building and probably filmed her trying to get out etc. Ex wife panic movies and pain movies and slap sides movies when they get attacked by their own children if they can manage it.

I saw another 2 or 3 rated movie that had to be a cousin of Jack or someone who knew him drunk at parties Escanaba in da Moonlight) the mountain or backwoods MI guy whos truck blazes away and he arrives in a beam of light. That was him on 54 in his Snoorie outfit four foot long beard probably by Thomas or Galanti wigmakers. This is a Jack woudda bin if he had not received a Rhodes Scholarship. The Duffys lived up that way by the MacInaw bridge, we went by a few times going to Canada. These Germans from Flint including Spies seem to like to be close to places to run?

The Mormons that took over my mother's house when Jack Nelson a ex adjunct at SU decided he would join my uncle years earlier in changing my dads Irish Shipyard (his relatives were old English once Norse tracing back to William...dads grandfather claimed and his heritage was held in a orange lodge that was burned to ground after bombings at my dads home and boatsd in England and also in Irish shipyard which was leveled. A little Waiting land was in Australia which remained at my uncle Samuel Waitings death but my cousin Glenn Tansley who ended up with all the boats my dad and Sam Waiting made in his home in Arizona after he made a million working with the restaurant Mafia many schools were part of investments with mafia after Jack started all of this in this area when a Tansley relatives who did not give my dad the credit for the prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight. It I think went into a Army Colt. Colts were used by cowboys supplying the confederacy in this area during the Civil War.

My uncle Jim and his step daughter in Flint MI summers had to have started their Eatons inthe Cifil War after deciding to use my dads possibly MacGregger relatives that joined in with his English family to head off trouble with the IRA at times during the work time of the N. Irish shipyard.

A gordon Gregg that is probably one of my aunts Gregger German relatives of antoher Booth group she took from polish to Scottish German from Polish German and others of Swaretz Creek that joined former Swartz Creek friends of mine Karen Frost and karen Ambrose (Anderson0 in going Scottish.

Jack was a fencing contemporary of my uncles and aunts and a Leonard Swanson who taught fencing at Flint Jr College.

They even made up a whole new family bringing my cousin Bob Warnocks relatives here and through Australian property that should have been mine.

I have not been able to find out if they killed my son around Syraucse University USF and Domes and Flint Motts Schools phys ed, stadiums and their perfoming arts groups that met SU performing arts groups and Hollywood starts related to Oskar Krasners gallery NYC Madison Gallery doing a lot of genealogy changing and planning my future divorce to exclude me and my son even out of my parents things after plotting most of my and all of my sons life.

I just sent off a package to Las Vegas and I can only hope I have ruined some of my plans for more paint to try and finish paintings I have been interupteed doing for years, I hope they are not instad going to a Stinson, Simpson (my dads cousins family) and the people working with big school realestate and my cousins who had Muscular Dystrophy and had to have my and my sons life to have my ex husband be their famous patient on golf and yacht clubs charity dates that all the women who took over his and my snons life catered...while all planded my son and my death for their false genealogy that was also used to break trusts by schools who had to try and stay open in the nottth. Also by the ex mafia relatives of my aunt Isabelle who just changed her background to mine. It was ok with her because she always wanted everything in my parents and my home and even my little trailer I am left with that I have to now pack up and move again so they can take over another entire area to control everything in by medical employment and education employment. While the Mafia moves south out of the cold...with all the British Actors and Canadian foreigners waiting to get a job with my in laws and their mafia friends in medical researach after they were pulled back into the Catholic cash box after they left before my ex husband went to college.

It took me all day to try and even watch a film or try to find it whwn I cound not find it on Netflix which I was watching when it just went balck twice.

I would like to know how the people from Cranbrook or other schools Physics I assume working with Boyce Laser talker people to creat voices and talking machines for special ed and peple who have lost their larynx.

I am tired of Jacks Institute that he used to take over the Macks Vannis Booths everyone else still on my computers.

Jack was filming a film with a lot of Ithaca professors and administration and SU people it was called the son of the Devil. Jack did all of this using my ex as a front when he was fired, not becaue he then got a heart attack, but when he was fired after injuring Sandra Lira a student who gave birth to the son of a devil in his movie. He took over my sons live and stalked him in schools with my uncle Andrew Youngs wife who carried muscular dystrophy and she hated my father because he asked Andrew not to marry her with a disease like the one she had.

I am so tired of moving rom one area to another state to another while they employ the entire county ahead of me because my attorneys DiCaprio and Finocchio were taken over by my sister in law and politics of the day and the Alderman and Deitz that run this scamstarting my building a mall across the street from my parents to drive them out of their house with all my parents neighbors and scatter them to the winds.


Everyone since was followed to location after location by Nelsons, Mormons and Catholics and private school owners selling genealogy to g with talent or money. They have even stolen all my 5 or more museum shown art works and craft ideas for others to sign.

They sell creativity products as well as creative genealogy.

This genealogy is part of Hodie Clark and a Michigan now southern state Jeanne Clarks supposed Scottish Stuart Royals,my dads Norse side of England shipwrighs made into German hand baronets Wake Walker Hughes? and I think a Mrs Mrs Harding in Syracuse to Maine, whos daughter married the son of French Sicilian Prince.

It is not a big deal to have a free netflix fim go black when the Mormons are mowing down settlers dressed as Paiutes, but there is so much indian princess material thrown into Jacks creative work it appears they are using the same outline as in the movie over and over. I would like to know where the Hollywood types getting their castles fixed by architects and men looking for Royal relatives to go visit while dumping their wives, with a phone that talks like them in the hands of some other big wheels wives hands somewhere else....

I want to know why in this country you cannot prove where your children are around little ladies who have to be Scottish Dames (with names like Lee) with old bearded men shooting down women and children for a pack of jerk men who have to have their multiple wives. Or at least keep marrying them and keeping everything for themselves.

Terible things happened in hospitals and I was threatened with treatments that could have killed me three times but I secretly went to other doctors. I had money to d so.Now I have insurance enough you mormon nabbernackle creeps and scottish louts and hollywood spoiled brat witches to sue the makers of jokes with my treatment right back to the awful plance and awful family they came from. And I don't even have to be alive or have a son that could be killed for doing it...should he be alive. Probably being turned into a Gypsy Mafia relative but hopefully alive. Thanks my cousins Bob Warnock and Tom Bagnasco really appreciate all the work you did with John Vanni Cupps and Nelson raiders all these years. While slaying all those women in first Oberlin, SU Flint Dunedin who inows where for everyone who had to go scottish and to meet foreign doctors for their many employment centers, med offices and med employment with all of my realtives Youngs and my in laws Macks who had to be Irish Macks to be related to Macks in office with the relative who stabbed his wife 21 when she thought she would be able to breath after a Irish mack Divorce. Richt Connie Mack and my sister in law Kathi Lee? Who got it in the end Kathi? in the movies you must watch also? When not to busy with your social life with all the false Hollywood crap genealogy of the Sirs in Florida from Hollywood?
Got that name

September Dawn the Mormons didn't do it right?????????????ha Still at it with the rotton bad boy Irish Catholics of Boston and the IRA.

SU's History department Art Legacy started grabbing my sons genealogy in third grade and he has not stopped since. My ex acted behind my back with his sister being even more secretive while they moved in around my parents and us and then it was all useful to SU alumni and building funds who got money while the chancelors office stole my son and my life. As they have helped their big deal get out of their divorce obligations when they made things to miserable for their wives to stay even tho in my department I had spent a lot of time finishing a addition that was done at my sister in laws request with her daddys Malls neighbors bad contractors or contractors helping the turks get scottish with karen Ambroses parents Mack Truck and black jazz bar providing a fake black wife for Jim Young who must have slathered his whole life away bing jealous of my dad and then my house and everything in it not shared with a pack of missionaries and the Young crippled children. They fixed Rodger by making him the one being hauled around with cancer (not telling me of course so I would not get in their way) I don't intend them attacking me or my son anymore.

Someone should be looking at the new forbidden books being dropped in round files by the FBI Florida that let them add in Lockerbie money to their Mafia and Mad Nelson genealogy Mormon and US Army and hospital administrator into helping rob ex wives.

PS folks why is it eigher my aunts computer can lurk on mine or my cousin Tom and Phyllis Bagnasco's telephone company can control my telephones for most of my lives while cutting off communication first to my parents and now to my son? The FBI says he is not the FBI. The Sheriff dept when I complained about him and Fergusons hire folks by Tansley...He knows all about Quantico? Duh maybe he was being questioned there about the International Mafia during the Nixon days down in Texas and they joined up after giving him a tour to get their free trips to N. ireland. SU Nelson Dalton grants I assume while theladies of the secretarial staff sent out my transcripts to my aunt and added her mural program to mine after lowering them to non grad level.Watch the Escanaba in da Moonlight that is jack without the army architect to throw knives up and catch in their fingers with his doctor friends waiting to patch him up. I like my son only saw the funny side not all the evil relatives and other charites that must also thrive on the misery of others losing their houses like the no tenure profits when SU fires people. I don't like the Carriers and Motts and their awful messionary friends including my thief cousins I guesss they really care. The churches of the false genealogy and souvineers to go with it along with transcripts and work should not exist around major priivate schools.
Mr Alderman and Deitz and DiCaprio and Gallery Robinsons Ark and Tx and Krasner NYC maybe Atlanta Madison gallery really don't give a damn that I can only watch b movies for entertainment for the rest of my life now that TV is also only for the rich but at least it has been useful this week.

Those wondering why Jack Nelson was a contemporary of my fencing uncles and aunts at Flint jr College 1950s and my aunts black singing group...Jack was very young looking, and he married a 15 year old Ford Model who must have been part of his Masterpol Advertising with Haitians and others in NYC Madison Ave where he was then part of the California Haigian consul and then Hollywood investments from Lebanese business owners Flint MI and his wife's father was a Illustration professor at Syracuse University. She then had to have a job when he was fired and had to become a secretary thanks to Hoddie Clark and others that had to have been in the movie when Sandra was hurt. A lot of the Italian and other education faculty were making movies with Boston TV Art and Religion in the70's or 80's. He decided to do his in the old Architecture building where his architect friend was probably drawing and my ex had to have his sculpture classes. he was new faculty from Arkansas, Rodger had just been introduced to a NYC gallery thanks to Jack who apparently knew him or Mary Mack from the Flint Playhouse or my aunts Mafia and Black singing group or even the doctors by the Ambrose Bar where the RAF drank while they stayed at the Warnocks house where my uncle Bill lived in their front porch.
The Tahsleys made a lot of money when my aunt isabells ex mafia got involved and she did not even give my parents or me her real address in West Bloomfield Hills where she must have arranged for my first scholarship to Cranbrook with the Simpsons at U of M and Bagnasco Galantes all getting into business down here in Clearwater, and New port Richey. My dads aunt Molly Simpson and Albert were on Country Club Surf and Turf Estates 1237 Holiday Lane in Tarpon Springs FL 33589 and then stayed with the Vins and Shanleys on Rainbow in Clearwater right by the Church of Scientology where the old formal Scottish Balls were held with a lot of the English and Irish there also. A grand March. They had no right blaming my mother and me on Jack Nelson and his not Swartz Creek but psychooogists in the Education System etc all getting in on the fun and making it Thwart City where you could pick up a degree and transcripts and even a new background if you have the money, now it is also add someones stolen art work while you make sure they do no more while torturing their child which they cannot see.
When I had a car in the early 90s probably that would have gone all the way to Tampa I asked to use the public FBI room to look up Baby Face Nelsons background. To see if he by now was related to the Bagnascos Lucciano and Montreal Rendesis. The FBI there that apparently know my cousin tom or dead Bill Bagnasco would not let me use it. Jack was always saying at parties that he had been studied probably here where Rodger had some of his medical work done because his parents were so invested in medical business without my knowledge with Aldermans and Harrotunians and others in Real Estate with my Youngs (without my knowledge) and possibly the female cousins that had all the dead children by then also in Real Estate with Fergusons.
I thought his youthful appearance might have something to do with the rest of his Michigan Nelsons that might be related to the Nelson gangster. By then changed to Admiral Nelson by all his Hollywood friends also known to the Young girls who had married doctors or attorneys like another who may have graduated with my cousin Barbara Young at Cranbrook 77 Margie Hughto SU. Its ok for both gangsters and cousins to rob someone in this county after divorce so I do not suggest any woman come to this county even if her Scottish parents are here if these Czech Polish and Haitian base Nelsons want your background to give to their Haitian or Pritchard or Rodger Scott clients trying to Americanize or Britih themselves so they can be covered in Cranbrook designed tartan to get to al the disease and disease animal balls that are society today.
This movie is preddy crude but I think why I did not go into MI or NY beergardens. I made the mistake once of going with polish friends to a Swartz Creek polka palace with children on one side and drunks on the other. Where someone of the Nelsons going Swedish or Norse decided to enter me into their false genealogy. I was never in the Ambrose to Anderson bar on third ave where my Uncles and Aunts ruined my life for Dunedin tartan shop and bagpipe lessons genealogy to sell to Louisiana former slaves related to Cranbrook black princes by now and Indian Nelson and Ambrose princesses. Am I sorry I was driven out of my trailer park so I missed the stinking Swartz Creek reunion and all those lying faces that stole my painting career and ruined my sons education Do I want to go to the Cranbrook reunion with all the weavers making money making my aunt me with a Barbara Young cousin I didn't even know. Don't bother chasing me out of this place I am already going when the Brethern moved in. Brigham Young Brethern or not.

No comments: