Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Waiting to Mack, My grandfathers Y and Anchor possibly Rune Y for Norse Tree (old Norse kings) and Anchor/Viking, Gr. grandfathers stolen from me ring

Dear Theo:
I think you should get the book James Rollins Black Order. I am very afraid that you have been taken over by Jack's radiation and other science programs (calling them Leprosy research as in the book) after your dad got cancer.

I am usre my cousin or his many wives and children can show you all the jewelry and papers they stole here helping a pack of thief professors from SU and andvertising people going Super Society around Kathi Thomas and the Thomas's that can even lose paper in the Copywright and Captains museums because of their employment empire and volunteers messing up people's lives.

I think they stole my background for their new 'family' because it had a Norse Y or Rune of the Norse World Tree, Yggdrasil with an Anchor for Viking.

My cousins daughter April probably has it on they stole it in 1986. From my house or my Southeast bank with other jewelry my dad bought me and the letter about it with the help of Kip Shehadi Capps in West palm beach. She handed all my storage to my father in law and his old German bike gang I suppose in business with a lot of unofficial consuls like Jack Nelson and all his medical buddies. He met them in Detroit and Flint whe his and Masterpol clients were curing yanws. I guess Haitians like to be Himmlers looking for Superaman too.



I think Jacks Haitian doctors got the Jerry Lewis and other Young realted money for that as well as muscular dystrophy..



Why they have a Mission for Leprosy research which is like in the Rollins book actually post radiation therapy research by Jacks Haitian doctors and Simpson Aldermans and Dfuffy Nelson Thompsons work that is not on the up and up.The Y and anchor inside my great grandmothers ring must have been decided by Jack to be a Norse Tree beside their famiy business an anchor..I have no way as Jack must have taken the ring (with W that I wore all the time from Cranbrook to 86 until stolen in 86.



I still think you should get the book James Rollins, Black Order. The Nazis also liked the same Norse Kings that my dads grandfather's They also thought they were decinded from Norse Kings.



As I was lied to by your dad and my own aunts and ucles, and as your dad was attacked by his own family his entire life for Kathy I may never know what is going on...while everyone was using my work, transcripts or signing my work paiinting and craft.



With so much stuff stolen by Erik Allen Warnock using Waiting, with the other Youngs that moved in with Simpsons (Bagnascos Galant's Michaels and my aunt Isabelle orr one of her look alike. Clairs sons taken over by Aldermans and Simpsons, After Catholics took over your dads Fulbright with Tex Schwitz's Catholic/Episcopal girlfriend from New Port Richey, She had work in the Episcopal church by the queen of peach catholic church in New Port Richey. She lived in a nunnery garden while we rented her apartment. While Cranbrook made up their Swansons Saaranin with my Youngs and my cousin followed me there. SOr Cranbrook could build a library and driveway. Helped by my dads cousins simpson at U of M who had to have met Jack through the fencing youngs.Swansons. How Richard Devore's psychology wife, Simpson maybe possibly Dr. Rodgers and Karen Black and some project she started stared stalkingme and turneing me into my aunt to get Haitians into the country. Simpsons and my aunt and her black stinking singing group.Stinking because I have had 50 years of her attacks and thefts with them and her and Ambrose and her pals your dads Bell and Vanni cousins..



I was looking for a Y rune when I copied my great greats wedding Ring inscription a tracing was stolen from my drawing table in our 2400 house.. My dads grandfather was very mean and he and all of his high up Orange thought they were decinded of Norse kings. Like the Himmlers other German science and physics people.. Maybe why I also like Alesander Nefski and castle films too.who knows.. But unlike my aunt and the rest of my thief cousins I don't have to steal my clothing or other peoples paintings.to sign my names to to prove I am creative..



My Grandfather's caretaker to German wife Nellie McNichols Young was probably in his house \because of Dr. Goring who took care of the Orange Scottish.. He didn't like me, probably liked my male cousinsI..as a child I insisted my parents take me away from his medical service because he made me sick and his anesthetics didn't work when I had my tonsils operated on twice.He wanted rid of me maybe so my aunt could use by background with her Germans step brothers Duffys and Greggers. I think down here one of them was Bishop Gregg working with Jacks insane Mormon family, his institute that was connected with the U of M and Syracuse doctors that went from Yaws to cancer research then recover from radiation therapy. They call the Mission for Leprosy in Edinburra Leprosy when they mean radiation like the Rallings book Black Order..



In walked my uncle Bill Young my uncle andhis new Police Young Bowmans to Farquhar (Dome and Dr Thompsons Webster College) thief police and irritate women out of town with nithing from their divorces new 'Orange" bunch of yellow cowards and cheapskates say I.

This whole time my uncle and his Mahons (Jim Young) was selling black genealogy from Louisiana (Plantation Youngs to Eaton) with the band jerks and your dads uncle Irish married to Tommy, Bonnie Bell your dads cousins family in Ranch Mobile Clearwater trailer park. All helping band guys get pipe and fife students. Saltire dancers into bit parts movies etc. (with my and your jewelry) Also helping sell Cranbrook weavers new Young tartans (none when I was small) wwwScotClan. Malenowski and Sarah Spinto in Louisiana spreading the false genealogy and Mack Nelson money. A lot of it from my stolen property. Waller and Mitchell and Scott.



I have been surrounded for my entire life by liers stealing my and my parents property my ancestors for Jacks Nelsons who have been invading your schools and now getting you into Black Gypsy etc family to make sure you are not a threat to their new Royals.



I am more interested in pictures of you but I understand with all these horror story doctors that Jack got everybody locked up in this county with, while Kathi hired more from rotton other countries... so they might try to kill you again if my aunts Mafia going alpine misses.



The Y and Anchor inside my grandmothers ring stolen here with the three opal and diamond ring from my bank and houses with other things dad bought had a Y that was probably a rune for Norse World Tree the book does not say so but a Tree of old Norse Kings. the Anchor was their business and Viking. Now in the hads of the stupid handicapped and cripples with their own plane to drag around being the new supercripples.



My grandmothers ring had a Y and an anchor it could have been a Y Rune for Norse King.



Looks like I will get the less up front money car, will pay her a smaller amount to start, not the larger one I could switch my fancy spoke tires for. So I will have the car up for sale or off to a parts person probably next week. I thought about keeping it under a tarp here but I don't think I can.



I honestly think you were killed or disabled in Canada on purpose, to make sure you never use your grandfathers background, Will take your word for this birthday and xmas that you are alive and have a child.I am interested in you.



I will be advertising my stolen paintings and that Saltire Room that the Kathy theft gang stole.After I was set up by Cranbook and Bagnascos Booths to provide Cranbrook with some false genealogy for al their Mafia friends.



People at Cranbrook could have seen that in my room my jewelry was in my room. while they were helping my aunt make her Booth in laws Scottish German from Polish German Booths with the Booths that were making up a Saaranin Swansons with this pack of attack dumbass fencers and the Clara Motts and Carriers and Motts that joined them. YThompsons included and Farqyuhars at SU. Sorry I can't see typing anymore. just giggling.

No comments: