Monday, February 1, 2010

Medicare and constant mistakes and thefts from my computers ...still

I had to cancel a simple test or too at a diagnostic clinic. My new health insurance papers or card had not arrived and the fee had not been taken from my SS check. I could not get to their number they did not have my appointment pin number on their records when i gave up trying to get them by phone or internet I went to their main page. My message about canceling was found by someone and I saved the letter. it is now gone. I am going on line or over there to re up for the tests one which I have researched i don't want to take as I feel it is useless at my age after reading studies. but I am taking it.
I called the dr office and told the nurse that I was dropping my appointment and rescheduled a dr appointment after my next SS test is through. I called one time to tell them that I would reschedule tha appointment at testing area and I kept getting a playback of better time to call for rescheduling 9 to four or something i as calling from 12 to 2. So my telephone company fancy Gangster relative and entertainer people have them on a laser recorder also to play back. I guess this is the Mafia Genealogy and Mormon Genealogy tech area of the world all part of Cranbrook and SU Nelson think tanks? And their Millionaire clientel with electronics programs and fancy louisiana houses to match up sea captains with also Miami right"? Get out of my dads background and return my paintings and my son from your gyhpsy area please Mrs. Bagnasco and your rotton sons...all Young uncle aunts Simpsons and the rest of the third Ave Fifth ave doctors and Scotophiles that have stolen my English Backgrond for my aunt or her sister in laws gangster family. Thanks

I am sick of the genealogy liers in my Young family and the millionaires they have in their Mormon and Millionaire ancestry and investment ponzi. I am tired of people tring to tell me I am dying of some false disease while they try and pump poisons and I have to go out of my county to get real results. That will get moe difficult as I get older.

Go to hell Youngs and Thomas's and get off of my Bagnasco and Waranock slanderers hook up to my computer. You Assholes.
The persons e mail I saved (after my cousins stole pens and penpoints sketchpads and came in to break my printer is also missing. I still have the persons e mail address sorry you Catholic NZ Australian wannie Be Irish Macks...I hate your guts and would you get your slimey cripple crutches out of my face.
Also on their trip now here...my relatives stole a old license to Carry that went in with the two guns that my cousins stole from a pawn shop. they were there to be safe as my cousins break every lock everywhere.
The picture had darker hair than usual and I am sure it is in my aunt Isabelle's pocket with the key to whereever she has taken my large collages, my Saltire Room she had stolen by her Moog Rd paiinting and Sellers friends. She even has her American 38 and short Purswader rifle for her undercover work with her non FBI but old FBI card from doing telephone campaign work for Bush probably in Texas and Florida for the Nixon bush and Nancy Hoffmann CIA guards of Jerry nelson as Nancy Hoffmann. You absolute pigs.

No comments: