Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Did NZ CIA and national guard, Northern MI with 3rd Ave Flint business; invest in Mafia FL after stealing my ancestors for all.

My fathers Scottish band The Flint Scottish with my two uncles and grandfather on drums with Bob Warnocks father tried to inlist in the National Guard as a band. General Motors found out about it and had it stopped as all could have been sent back to Scotland or England and they were supposed to be at their jobs making tanks and GM war business.
karen Ambrose and the Young friends all drinking at the Hurley Hospital and Restaurant row third Ave all met at her mothers jazz bar with black musicians and probably a lot of Jazz people that knew my uncle Bill Young.

My Uncles saw nothing wrong in switching my fathers irish shipyard into Scottish owned property instead of enland and as they were rather fancy and traveled the world delivering their ships especially to Australia they just decided to give all my ancestal gifts away and ancestry with the help of my Tansley step cousins. The same that helped the wilsons and the US Army give away the credit for the Prototype of the Wilson Gun sight made in front of my eyes by my father while he hunted for propert little cases as a child.

My father had a much better job than most factor workers he worked with the designers and then had one of the first large computers to tell them if their designs would work . I have to guess that the studio that my ex Rodger Mack must have hd a lot of people that hated him for messing with their designs.

I have not seen my son and have been wiped out financially after comeing to my parents after a gang of the girlfriends of attorneys and PR and Doctors came here and decided to use my ancestry after Art Legacy a part gypsy decided to change places with himself and other gypsy related friends and join jack nelson and his giant joke making his Haitian clients and Polixh friends just about everyone we knew at SU into English or Scottish Pirates. In Florida and Dallas where a group of ex Hollywood and Flint dancers were still goin g to the Scottish Grand lodges or at least their Balls and parties with their new husbands. My aunt made sure she took my ploace at Flint High School reunionas and Cranbrook reunions my ex even trading Salmon for Bronzes to make sure his sister Polish Serbian became a Scottish Dame and was able to recently have my best miniature room stolen with a lifetime of minatures and dolls I made and dressed even a portrait of my favorite cat. Wll with the help of SU Dome publicity and all the dance halls related to SU and Warren Street where Rodger Scott led all of this from his two Landmarks buildings one the old residence of the first FM station in Syracuse.

After 25 years of not seeing my son while he was given no money to live on when his father and friends stole his education after he had been stalked by Ferguson Youngs, Simpsons and Smiths and a horde of Serbians that met Clair harrotunian and her son joined the Alderman Pirates of Syracuse and Tarpon stealing my ancestry and turning it over to military with John Macdonalds father and his help to get money for his art and theatre and film projects from the same people that charity lived on in all areas here and the research people that started it investing with karen Ambrose Anderson Coopers banks and the apparent Chase bank of my ex husbnds family. Including keeping me in jobs after false diagnoses were supposed to kill me.

Mr Alderman said the last day of our divorce after dragging it over four years and then proceeding to deny me money from sale of house at cut rates and after telling me my ex had cancer. I then knew that karen and my sister in law had decided that my son and I were not to get any of the insurance that I had been staying home from trips and taking care of my son so we could afford. The same way they decided they would have my mothers insurance and een write a will so they could walk on my property any time, written in scotland with a planeload of Scottah American Society people on a trip she paid for that waS ONLY USPPOSED TO BE A 2000 TRIP. They did not know that naything she signed was not good in any court of law without my signature. They didn't care they just worked with mormons related to Jack Nelson by all the Brigham Young bandits dressed as indian princesses as they robbed settlers in the past, and part of Bank legal businesses and owners of Storgae made way for my father in laws money while he went Buchanan and his wife MacGregger. I have no way to know if they included medical work on a drug to make them appear dead and if Kathy after joining Karen and all her friends in the June Taylor dancers by then also in that area...(my crippled girl cousins were also models and had many babys to dress and put on places for fund raising for muscular dystrophny which the Fergusons carried. My father warned Andrew Young. They probably gave him the prototype credit so he could produce one of the gun sight parts in his own engineering plant so he could use his plane to cart all the conspirators against me and my parents and son around while the Youngs and Macks and Thomas's and my former schoolmates from all schools and all friends joining Jack's Nelsons going British.
I hope I will be able to get the very old computer I paid over a year for at Publishing Clearing house on long enough to get a camera to see if he is ok. I suppose by the time that happens they will have a vidio to make his old pictuers come to life as his voice could on the Laser Talker. It is too bad there was so much CIA on the SU Lockerbie plane and the Florida FBI had the Detective in charge changed to Orr to match more Mafia Bagnasco Michaels Young false genealogy. I still wonder what was in the paper that said Theo Mack returns from Lockerbie and then phone went off for emergency supplys of medeicine for my mother. No doubt from Eric
Warnock and pasco Hernando school getting me out of the house long enough to take all the papers. And while they listened in and replaced any tapes they wanted from rooms made to look just like my rooms usualy behind my house or just next to it everywhere. I don't know but I believe Melanie Gilbert Warnock was me in anyh filming with blondes My aunt stood in or some other of the 'family' if I was to be going out with any married men which was their speciality while Karen and my cousin ruined my life and slandered me as she did from the time they arrieved in high school I assume from the Catholic School in Flint where they all went to school with the Fergusons.
Still at it people and NZ CIA gets the names along with Cranbrook people now in their own countries CIA. I can go to hell with anyone else from that group of men in upper Michigan from the Flint area who have been mistreated and run off their property for new Polish Haitian and especiall Czech names of Thomas and Mack and Young Millionaires or nursing business going British with false Genealogy from Nelsons leading the way with the Dome helping to make me and my son disappear from any papers and Cazenovia college helping Clair harrotunian and her new Alderman son make all the Swartz Street Turks her family.
My Nazi's come in strange colors but they will all be Scottish Barbie and Ken in the next century and Jack and Jerry nelson can Rest in Peach in whatever names they died and woke up with in Florida thans to the Rainbow Davis described Allen research in Zombies. Sorry not here yet Jack..could be a movie? Like Donnie Brasco got to get him the hell out of here so the Mafia that owns this area could change all the street names and start again.

No comments: