Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Isabelle Waiting daughter of Desmond Walker Waiting journal, new attack on car during games.my RAF pins to match my aunts?

Note to old friend I wrote to about Scottish films I was watching while Zepherhills and Dunedin games were on. All my cousins and my old in laws made scottish while my cars are ruined again.

Dear so and so.

I tried to find Whiskey Galore on free Netflix (Old Scotch was cured as ballest on boats in old days. Dad always had his collection (with Sam of old Johnny Walker bottles some in wicker from the islands. Think there may have been a connection there not MacGreggers.

Ray Ray was right there with that I bet with Karen Black and Sefa/Hamada.

That film was not there. I have never been able to find Down to the Sea in Ships.

. It was on a list of Best Scottish films,

I have to go back and look on send to home list.. I will look for 'Tight Little Island'. I guess I will watch Music of Scotland and quit my Scottish reunion for the year.

I am finishing up the Monarch Series soon and will try to find a little HO Scottish train to go with my mountain and any army figures to make a parade. I also have a coach for the queen or did like Warnocks. Rodger got it in Picadilly. It might have been stolen with my Saltire room last year. If you ever see that group on one of my aunts cakes you better tell me.

.

I watch a movie at noon while I eat my noodles saving up for a huge car repair to come next two months instead of paint to finish paintings..really mad.



My poor little car was so cute and someone came in last Sat Night ,dug around in the driver side door and under the radio. My/ Emergency pedal is stuck down and the light is on all the time. When the police were here it did not light up. Lit up right in front of my face before and after.

I have no lights behind the speedometer now, the driver side lock doesn'tt work sometimes,, drivers side windowwindow is barely raising. The front of the arm rest in driver area was yanked far enough out to get to everything.. Ca Ching CA Ching goes the Mechanics adding machinge.

It took the Scottish Bands of Youngs-and WW2 sons of RAF,(I suppose visiting for Zepherhills or Dunedin games) just. one rainstorm to ruin my poor little car. I have to wait three weeks to start making repairs. I hope the brakes stay working.

Good Amazing Grace! r e a l l y amazing...what some lummox from the visiting Zepherhills or Dunedin Warnock pack and Sharp band could do in one visit.

They probably stole drums from here also.

The International Bagnasco Michaels Pasco- Hernando Young Simpson Smith Pasco police said it as just poor maintenace. Two months of poor maintenance.

ActuallyThe only scottish I like today are the ones on Monarch of the Glen. I am on episone 11 now.

I truly think Julia and Charlie wanted me to go on a trip to Nova Scotia, me and my parents, just so she and Dr. Toby and Thompson could have me photographed next to some Gallic School landmarks...So Warnock Ballenger and Ebert could make up a lot more boyfriends for me out in the weeds. Tansleys decided cousins deserved my dads things more than me..

I was a street runner.

Probably Warnaock's Derik Forsyth was to show up to be my second RAF flier.or third after Karens A and her husbands millionaire Napa valley friend, I met once to say hellow, when she asked me to ride along while she dropped t them off where his plane was parked. They were both stationed in Alaska she had not gone out yet.I wonder how many they would have had to find to become my aunt Isabelles RAF guys and pins..

Karen has been in with this with Macks going politicianMACK and all doctors on third ave, amd the new Nelson Mormon Fitzgerald Irish made up by my aunt and Bill Youngs and Isa's Irish Police band. One here was the KKK. A Mormon.Fitzgerald that could have gone with Desmond as a surname to find a Irish Shipyard connection or Kennedy. I am so pissed at my cousins,and Flint and Dunedin Scots and all the Dunedin people that went to Scotland to help my cousins steal my mother's insurance in 87 I could spit. It was not legal but no one bothered to look in 2000 when she died. I don't know how they had the nerve to add in everything I brought from Syracuse.

I needed that money to pay off her charges some for medical supplies that someone apparently used even as she was in her last days.

Well back to ideal BBC Scottish then off to the gym to Zumba my mad off.

Toodles. Isabelle
Different post March30 2010 Trying to figure out how to post this blog as I can't correct it with either computer or copy it to anything with two computers to take off and correct.

No comments: