Sunday, March 21, 2010

I may never have any insurance that gets to my son around College Thompson loans? and ancestry changes by Dome and Private schools and charity

This is the beginning,of my new journal. Not spell checked and stopped part way through when my computer jammed.
My father and my and my sons sea captains, Shipwrights and delivery of Boats to Australia have been given over to millionaires, mafia investors and CIA by Nelsons throughthe SU Religion and History Department.
My son was set up as the founder of this genealogy as a class project by SU History Art Legacy working with Nelson and apparently Young Catholic charitys that had a plane to transport everyone looking for jobs and willing to change my ancestry to that of my Young cousins. After many years I was driven from my home my son driven out of his education and they stole the valuables I had from my winning my divorce and put them into investments here in Pasco County to benefit the new Young and Bannanno mafia reformed families that a group of my in law Mack family invested with.
After also trying to get my son married off to a downs or brain damaged millionaire in lws daughter. The Thomas's. They moved right next to my sister in alw and built a barn on her property. They moved next to my parents in florida after a Mall drove them from their house. Then next to them in Florida where they harassed them and then my son and I don't know if he is dead or alive after winning a divorce in 1987 but never getting enough money to leave this area which is all of their investment area. While they wipe peole out trying to go back to school and then losing their houses because of debts when employment is controlled.
This started out as a letter to a now elderly ex childhood friend that used to play pipes for me as a Scottish dancer. it will only get him in trouble or medically mistreated in the future so I am leaving it here to work on as a start of a new book about Mormon and La Rouch Ponzis and millionaires starting to grab art work and poetry to go with the ancestry they have already stolen. Aided by charity in every way and elderly trying to keep their small clubs and dancing.
This started as a letter to another Flint Person that I know must have had his background changed by a mormon investment la Rouch like Ponzi.
I still hope to get this into some readable form if my cousins do not wreck my newest computer before I can use it.

I started it late as I realize my son will neer receive anything I intended for him to have even insurance while Chase Bank and Thompson medical people and college loans will be paid insurance money if I die before 2019 when my Sallie maes go off my Webster unpaid as yet loans.
Dear ex friends from Flint, my childhood friends.
I Will find out where my son is...dead or alive. This is the start of my new book whether Flint lies it or med research lieds it or Dr Capone and his family of reformed mafia by my aunt Isabelle like it.

Julia Thompson, Dr. Toby Dr Thompson? their Private Schools which I will owe money too for useless education until 2019. No med records available to me no insurance money of any amount to be useful for my son to fight everyone taking all of our property and lives efore he can have anything.



I still have people hiding my medical history (not very much of it-I am healthy) from inexpensive life insurance company's (non americo or america Bagnasco) who can't ever find any records. I am paying high rates for small amount of insurance.

.Michaels, Bagnascos, Galantis and Nelsons are still saying I am part of a creativity study started in Flint Jr College/Cranbrook Devores and Youngs in phys ed and Jack Nelson Bishop Rd Nelsons...Ambrose and Johnsons with my aunts and Uncle Andrew other GM Design and Cranbrook people from Birmingham MI. Youngs wanted my ancestry for their Catholic charitys to be Kennedy then Royal Stuarts and Booth Polish to German Scottish Stewarts while making up a whole new Irish Branch of Flint Scottish with the Fergusons/Youngs and Swansons, Warnocks becoming Julia Thomson toThomas/Thompsons. Then the plan was to make the people they stole ancestry from part of the Jacks Haitian U of M Doctors (possibly Haitians who cured Yaws that had been contacted by Youngs with Muscular Dystrophy (Ferguson Youngs) clients list, Possibly other Haitian instructors at Flint jr College that were in my aunts Singing group, Black spiritual singers. Those my uncle started to use for background for Dunedin Blacks they wanted to teach scottish music too while selling new plaids made u by Cranbrook Weaver Mary Walker Phillips made part of my sister in laws my aunts sister in law's Serbian to English Walker family.

Spanish Haitian poet Thoby Marcellain etc relataive Ivan Powell Jacks advertising friend or partner (Masterpol Advertising Syracuse) andJohn Sellers helping to make those robbed of ancestry into drug dealer and Papa Doc poor relatives forever.

I suppose by the time Nelsons are finished they will be Admiral Nelsons american indian contacts for his wifes new false British Indian background helped by the Religion Department and phys ed SU with police grants helping by making the Orange a object for study in their CIA school with John MacDonald Jrs help and for his NZ and Australian profit from new captain genealogy. Taking my dads sea captains and shipbuiding for his own uses after his dad took it for the NZ CIA following his founding with strategic Services army the American CIA. see his obituary.



Why the Michaels helped the Warnocks and Ballengers sons take my parents casket money, also so my aunt would have taken a place with my mother as me. Or will, if they get away with this.They must keep me in this Mafia and wife wipe out town with all their Scottish Ferguson and Warnock flunkies of the Hamady Sefa's and Swansons. And all the Czech and Polish that have lied about their background to children and grand children.

I have to have no med records so my son will have no good insurance amounts if I die.before 2019.(when my Thompson school Sallie Mae loans go off. He will have nothing above anything I owe Dr Thompson for the useless 'honors' diploma in accountingI worked so hard to get and then was placed in a Ferguson RE related Tax office.Where they could bug me at my trailer and at work until I got a sub teaching job and the Michaels Phys ed and educational employment with Mitchells wiped me out for not wanting to change adults with AIDs olifting them up to tables from wheelchairs while they excused the phys ed teachers who had small children. Haz pay not included in a supposed mid school job.

I did not remember about Dr. Thompson losing his license for mistreating Scottish patients I didn't know he went into Private Schools.. I saw pictures of Dr. Toby (at Webster college) at my parents house (stolen as soon as I saw them I don't know ho they knew) with Julia. She must have been his girlfriend or her brother. Pictures stolen at Tropic Breez two years ago with a lot of other things before the Swartz Creek HS reunion. So I would not be able to get any information around Karen Ambrose and her control of Alumni invitations... my aunt probably catered reunion parties with the Youngs... as my aunt has taken over catering at Cranbrook then Syracuse U and clubs here possibly after Barbara Anne followed me to Cranbrook 77..

Dr. Toby must be Czech like Julia going Scottish by choice, Webster is now Rasmussin after SU took Webster College.

Everytime I find photos in storage they are stolen,from house trailers safes and bank boxes Requests for papers I stored at Waller and Mitchell are probably my aunts sister in law the English wife of Sabitino. There are also Moog Rd and other local artists helping steal my thingsmy aunts sister in lawsteal all traces of my art work writing poetry..I suppose .so the Millers of Everson moved to the St Pete museum can get them shown there, lunch room if no where else. at the St Pete Museum lunch room.or invitationals, Of course my names removed, their names on them. or Kathy Lee Mack, married Thomas. Deitz on large silkscreens helped by John macDonald jr.

Warnock Simpsons or Smiths(Galante) Nelsons enter my house or trailer every time I am away and they stealt picrures or jewelry or take art suplies or anythingelse they earned by their ancestry lies or bad tricks they pull in hospitals /cresit computers to wipe people out.

Michaels and Rodger Scotts? advertising pritchard advertising and Boyce Laser talker turned me out of my substitue teaching job after they stole my mothers insurance and wiped out my retirement funds trying to pay bills that someone else caused. As well as bills I had used for medical supplies.

If I die before 2019 I will owe Dr Thompsons old school Sally Maes all my insurance my son the beneficiary will get nothing. So the Young family and the Bagnasco and Montreal Bannano Republic still have ten years to try and get me sick.while they use my ancestry nmes and son.

They may already have killed off my son in their nursing home iin Edinburra and joined Lockerbie money to it.I have had two deadly false medical predictions to get me on deadly medicine he would not have questioned doctors.

Perhaps the Mormon Yannows and other around SU investors in domes like American General are are are hoping for another plane crash like Lockerbie if he is alive and has to travel outside of every place he tried to live for work. He may have been in Edinburra when the US
F

bI changed the investigator in Dumvies.. where he could have been taken from their nursing home called Missions for Leprosy in Edinburra.to Lockerbie to add to his investment any money taken from him given to him by his father to have to invest in the family of Mack and Galante Michaels Vanni etc after they caused him to have an a planned accident and fall in Montreal where Gypsy Art Legacy SU History was also acceptiing information from my aunts about the gypsy relatives showing up where my sea captains had been.at the gypsy church in Montreal St Annes.

Missions for charity is now national I think the old Mission the Youngs worked in when they were children. My mother worked for a food store they even showed up here in Florida as Dr. Galbraith. During a period of grand theft of all my family photos. Stolen for the second time by Mrs. Bagnascos scrapbook happy 'family'. Missions for Charity new Young ministries are now a National charity from this pack of ex Mafia Michael Bagnasco's protected county and Jerry nelson and her friends in Religion and transcript switching. My credits to my aunts.

They had to hae sold all my stolen valuables to put into a starter fund to add lockerbie people too.,Waller and Mitchell, Waller also had a neewspaper article or two about his brother a suspected pot dealer.I was handed over to the Waller and Mills office by my ex husgbands public relations person Rodger Scott who served time in IthacaNY prison for forgery. 1990's.

He was a PR person and attorney for a lot of non UN countries also finding wifes or investments for sons in Pasco Co and Florida apparently.Helped by all the politicians that are part of this Mormon doctor professor investment ponzi.. Mack Nelson Bush used my cousin Tom with the Tarpon phone company as a campaign telephone person probably in Texas maybe he did the hoffmann office and hooked up my phones so my parents could not get through and I could not get through to them.

This was the work of 60's or before, Arkansas/ Michigan politicians looking for Catholic campaign money...first with Catholic Kennedy Mitchel PR (inroduced by Don Robinson who is still Mr Macks and U of M Stuttman's gallery in Texas. Alsoo Mack Irish politician friends in all states including Michigan with their Greek politician friends helping with Tarpon British Young lies.with Nelson Politicians Nancy Hoffmann CIA Harrotunian/Alderman and whoever Kip Shehadi Capps step son and CIA hopeful works with at pasco Hernando probably my cousin's son Eric using the name Waiting there since 1986.

The Alderman Law firms and their around SU dome and Chase Banks own them and part of all the Malls airports and hospitals they own. When Ed Alderman said to me in divorce court after they told me my ex had cancer (I did not know until recently that cancer drugs can change mental states a lot...I thought my ex had been drugged by Wendy Kline and her Larson Studio friends in Bradenton with my cousin Warnocks Greggs and in laws...their Thomas friends. I even changed my taxes amended them so my ex would not have to pay 50,000. I won on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity and have been treated like I abandoned a man with cancer. He had been telling me what his soon to be wife she thought Wendy Kline from the Alderman office and medical research writing and Larson school and lace (probably mine)
SU, wanted of my property for years.Her daughter was deaf so a lot of the laser and MI School for Deaf rsearch with Tom Bagnasco (deaf dancers) was probably done with Clara Mott and her brother's knowledge also. I guess they thought they owned the backgrounds of their fired and my dads upper design studios backgrounds even if they were not with the company? I keep hoping a Stuart Waiting in Cumbria last I heard was not a Mott making up more false Stuart Ramsey false mary Queen of Scots relatives from my dads possibly Orange hand baronet back in the clouds of time. I only have for sure sea captains and shipbuilders that took their boats to Australia. I eant to keep them and not be part of the reformed Banno Florida republic.

I will never see my son again after my ex husbnds drugs or cancer drugs changed his behavior enough to druve me from my house and then all other houses by his parents and sister in law,: She and my aunt isabelle using my ancestry and art work and having the only knowledge of where my son is being moved from house to house possibly to have children by the women who planedd this with my aunts and their in laws and Scottish Irish.Dance Halls.

I understand why they want to keep their lovely friday nights. My in laws now Buchanan and MacBregger probably by my aunts cousins were down there dancing while setting my ex up with all weekend foundry work with students. My cousin came down here to drug selling jobs with the doctors they hired. They had their travel and weekends my ex and me and my son had no money because rodger had to have a show a year in NY or lose a job and tenure possibly.

.

The whole time Swartz Creek Doctors and their Mormon Ponzi were taking over this area and its hospitals and museums. also Texas. No doubt where my sister in law was planning her Scottish Dame as well as artists parties of the future. Catered by my Youngs and their university student in catering friends. Enertainers to a lot of doctrors and married professors all using false names on their planes to become that person in Florida or Texas..

Julia Thomson was supposed to be dead according to my( lying?) aunt Isabelle (my parents never knew her real near Cranbrook address). She said so 86 or 87 before Jim Young tried to get her moved in with me and my mother a few years later. I had my mothers durable power of attorney since 1981. I was asked to do that by her doctor as Mormons were moving in on her money with family help. I did not know who.Now I know it was my cousins all of them.

. My mother would not have it.before and we were moving closer to shopping and away from Col Hills harassment by drug dealers and their name changing families.. My aunt had been taking things from my mother all my childhood and adult life and the cousins and Mormons probably my aunts German step brothers had been trying to move in down here with Tom Bagnascos new Booth in laws for years with Swanson help.Since Bill Bagnasco went to methodone treatments at Anclote. Sent to my parents so Birmingham and Bloomfield Hills might not find ot about it.. He was a supposed suicide, But it seems strange to me he was raped by a gang of motorcycle peole he was put in with after being picked up for nothing. Then he was questioned and then to be sent back in with them by supposed police? My son has not been seen since 1985 after he had a fall in Montreal after a hammer was dropped on his head.



I am tieee tired of the Mafia moving South with new backgrounds USA and International guards. Mafia CIA?

I am tired of my sons life being taken so a pack of people who crawled out of their plowshares or jobs in Serbian prisons can trot around with British film industry and art Sirs making them

My cousin was the only person who ridentified that person as Bill Bagnasco. He may have been set up for all of this by Warnocks and other third Ave and Louisiana people working and getting jobs with the School RE and emplolyment people Or even mafia not wanting them alive anymore while everyhone tries to keep their jobs.Royals with nelson and Dome creative work on my dads made up family. raped in prison for nDad had his stroke then as police working for all the Michaels and Bagnasco third ave ancestry changers since they were brought down here from Flint , Chicago or Warnocks Scottish Lanark. Supposedily to make a lot of Benefactors of dancers in Hollywood, doctors getting research money from the new 'family' including the Youngs and maybe Simpsons in Baltimore starting a whole new branch for my dads cousins to get into military work CIA etc. It was taken up by John MacDonald who's dad started the CIA in the USA from Strategic Services. All there in Flint when my uncle Sam and his scar appeared in Hurley Hospital where he died. 1961 I think.

They owned my life since then with Julia and my Young family help. Apparantly the Mafia that helped take Sicily had to be taken and it was just such fun for Jack Nelson and his Mormons and all their fun Polish friends at SU who wanted to do Saltire dance.

Why thy had to steal my best miniature oom including all the dolls I made and dressed including my favorite cat miniature of my favorite cat and while ruiing my and my sons life by stealing our education and while my aunt and my sister in law ruined or stole my best work.

I will find out where my son was taken and if he was killed or just made with no money so the Thomas girls could come back here to go back to Highschool with Ambrose, Bagnasco Thompson and Eberts help. Probably going back to school at Gulf High wo lose their drug dealing background in Strongsville. AFter they kept them out of college.

I am sick of this pack of Mafia taking over my and my sons life after killing my parents with their Thompsons and Nelsons name changing doctors group that got research money from the Mafia investments with Boyce and other contractors here taking over aMalls and hospitals with the Alderman Pirates. They started making my ex's assistants all Aldermans to include Swartz Street Turks. So did Mr Both help make Turks Ozel and others in to Scottish giving them the pins that my dad bought in N. Ireland with Swansons help. My aunts first Husband.

I suppose they married your daughter off to Spanish also as you eill end up some pirate in Haiti or Jamaica's black Haitian drug dealer relative. The one who supplied all the druges and apparently protection with the mafia for the Sirs in Hollywood moveing back to Florida. Along with Bagnasco related mafia protected lofts to Sally Baker and others helping Jack and Jerry nelson who became Rep Hoffmann with CIA part of the investment ponzi. They will eventually lose money when the top people move to Hawaii from their Mission in England or Scotland where my aunts and uncles grew up. Their jump off point for Missions for Scotland. Perhaps you are headed for retirement there yourself if you ever need a home. I suppose where they are storing some of your things? Actually given to someone else but they will be there for your first week and then they will go back to whoever they gave them too after you get your drug to start losing your memory.



I saw Julia Thomson being driven around the Yacht Club area by Simpsons or Smiths or whatever else she an Dr. Toby and Thompson and Jack Nelsons pack of Swartz Creek Cechx and Jacks Nantucket Syracuse and Florida Doctors had a Simpson or Smith taking her around making up all of her new Thiomas to Thompsons for research money in the 80's and 90's. My parents did not know my aunt and Mike were setting me up from where they lived in West Bloomfield with the Youngs getting money from Mafia going Scottish and English with the Bagnasco Scottish and English brides. All the Scottish got their girls married off to foreign doctors? in their social dance hall business Fred Aistire or Arthur Murrey SU Medicis Dance part of the University.

No body cared as it was just my parents me and my son who were going to be killed by someone testing their cancer meds or some other disease while they showed all the Ferguson new Irish and Scottish how to do Saltire and country dance.on us while they worked with SU and my sister in law and her medical employment business. Dr Capone was brought here to milk all the mafia money they could get while everyone learned scottish dance down at the Dunedin SAS and up in Liverpool NY.

I suppose they married your daughter off to some Spanish Doctor that jack will make a Haitian after you are dead also. Maybe you did not do evderything you were supposed to.

Anyone who got out of damn Flint got added to this pack of Tom Bagnascos Booths new genealogy.

I will find out where my art work and son are. I don't cre how many people have offered to take him in to make sure he does not get anything I ask him if he wants while it is diverted to the

stinking Warnocks and all the Young Chicago and Scottish crap made into my dads family to make up Kennedy and Macks by Mitchells and Michaels (Mike Bagnasco Sr's) family. And related to every mafia family still in business with the Mormons and SU and other private schools calling people insane to get their money and get them in an insane asylum wshere they can become drug testing subjects. Just like they did back in the old Serbian and German prison camps. The same German camps that all this scottish jerk pack of drummers intended putting their wives in as Kathy Mack intends on getting anyone into to protect all her thefts of my property and art work and Nelsons ruiing my sons education.

Maybe you all like the foreign doctors that my aunt and her pack got for your daughters, as long as they are working hard and not being lazy thay will keep their houses as long as the Goddess gang has use for them.
I believe I saw a double of my uncle Bill coming out of the flea market on a weekend and once before in a grey suit both with his hair not slicked down to his head as before but with a long ponytail and grey white on both sides in a large grey car similiar to that Thomas car that used to come down from Ohio with Charles Thomas. I also saw a million Theo Macks my son driving past me or on the other side of the street in heavy traffic. I saw doubles of Charles Thompson my Uncle Bill in the first gamees my mother was able to go to when I got her taking her medication again in the 80's. She and I both just looked at a group of what was supposed to be dead Scottish bandsmen and we did not go back often again. Jack did make up mask making, making plasters from molds students or actors made themselves with their mold. All decided to be RAF or CIA reps working on the dastardly Orange who were not Liberal a death sentence.
So if my son is alive and still can't talk but I am supposed to get him tracked down while the Manes and Nelsons still have him selling his genealogy that looks better and better every year. I am the nasty that wants to bring the SU Dome and everyting invested in it and Pasco County and nuke plants and hospitals down. I don't wonder that he is leerly of talking or letting me know his whereabouts.
I will continue to send one small child presents possibly to be diverted by my cousins to their children or that of children my son had in a Tenn. commune that made up genealogy for the Flint Scots trying to stick togeter in the Hills by making up genealogy to sell to millionaires who won't hire them while getting more foreign help in and joining up to their Royal Pain genealogy.

No comments: