Monday, March 1, 2010

Police harassment by cousins over 20 years continues

3/5 2010 I have been trying to verify a PublisherClearinghouse computer I bought. Seems awfully old and scratched and little dinged but what concerned me is it has a Windows 98 start up disk. It was supposed to be new Dell or similiar maker and have several useful program disks included. It had a pinball, betty croker cookbbok and enclopedia and the 98 startup disk. As 98 is obsolute I did not try it unpack it etc and have been trying to get information since early yesterday. First I was cut off by service after e mails came back as if I had talked to them and resolved everything. I did get through today and they say Windows XP is already in the computer and can be restored on line to them with the Windows 98 parked disk. So I am dropping that matter until I turn on and will keep this computer with me instead of leaving it here to be sabotaged when I go out.

/1March 2010 is going to go on while my cousins who started almost shooting my son and his girlfriend in high school when they ran with goldfish in one of the family (my in laws and relatives involved with ollege people taking over a whiole area of Florida with the Mafis in laws of my aunt Isabelle. Nelson genealogy starting this many years ago with my uncle Andrew Young and his crippled Young Ferguson muscular dystrophy children needing my background for their yacht club and country club golf charitys. Joined by Tansley step cousins and Bells that were in the coast guard and got in with Hollywood and California Real Estate also Mexico and then it became a harass women leaving colleges to get their and any trusts their parents left them for their girlfriends and possibly harassing the sons of the college wife that had been useful for names or money and grants everything stolen over years from family owned storage for new people added to the then by now largest medical and employment people. I was helped out of any power over my divoce by Syracuse insurance companies that America seems to have added to health and car insurance.
This March begins after they moved in on a car sale and my getting rid of a 85 car that fell apart the day or two before I got my social security check (this is also the south not having social sec taking as much as they can from those northerners with it),
My car fell apart close to a new mecanic my friend introduced me to when I thought she was giving me a 89 car and it was a 96 that he had fixed for her. I found out how new it was and did not want to be responsible for so large a gift as I thought she would need a car in the future in Texas.
The day it just quit again as my cars have done in the past, I was close to that mechanic. I had a lot of things in my car I wanted paralegal course books and stencils for fabric design craft starts but I did not grab them because we were in a hurry and the mechan and his wife were on their way home. She drove me home and the next day I went over to ask if I owned them any money and they said no.
During the night or another day I am not sure my car had been signed over (I only had a copy of the trassnscript my cousins had taken it out of the house a second time a few weeks earlier in for any paper they could use to attack me with as usuall.

Now weeks or months later I get a notice that in Marach the car will be sold as abandoned and I have had license suspension notices etc because I did not change the insurance. All the cars were insureed at all times even the one I did not take as a gift.

My first visit to doctors with new insurance was first messed up by Quest anot having the same insurance three down matches and having to reschedulae after not having any old records always collected by the Young or Bagnasco or mack family to be used by my aunt isabelle Greenfield Young (Swanson and Bagnasco) later.

I believe she has also stolen my work that she and my sister in law Kathy Thomas use as their own and passed on to other members of their travel and paralegal take over trust people also in the family.
The cars stopping in the middle of left turns or when I had work in shows happened quite often in the old days due to some poice engineering (or Wilson Mechanics) like all the calls stopping to my son as my calls were interfered with and mail to my parents as soon as they got to this Gedoes Gaeded serbian and Sicilian Vanni Galanti and Young making Macks into MacGregger with Scottish band PR and their benefactors that started helpin women and men actors in hollywood from Flint Jr College that became helping people at Syracuse Stage.

No one sees my cousins come in.

My new doctors had me down for Thryoid tests I did not want to take thyroid pills or take tests and mentioned it in an e mail to new friends that were contacted by one of the genealogists that were starting to use Young background as my background and Irish background made up by the Scottish to include police from other countries and doctors and medical people who spoke English...Irish or indian proably. Even tho this I believe was started by my aunt and her brother who possibly got the benefit of saying he made the prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight.

I took any tests that were on my sheet at the next site who have a xxcompanysucks sight. The most used testing comany. By the time I got back the paper with the thryoid code on it a copy I made was gone. So were pens penpoints and more brushes as I had started to finish pastels and paintings to show locally.

I am watching my weight but my doctors suggested heart disease as a possible problem. Right now I take a non gold Zumba class then Yoga Pilates when I can get to them and at leaslt three zumba classes I have lost tn pounds so far working on more.

I have cleared up one you are having your license suspended by computer and check it evey few days as this is their new way to plague me and give me tickets started in the old days when I had a so called friend that knew all my cousins close to the hurley hospital where Mack Trucks appear to have joined the Swansons and Bagnascos Michaels in this takeover of employment in California and Florida and other southern states.
So ending this entry of the new 2010 starts of my cousins harassing me. As one goy died in Wayne state area and was takien to the morgue where al this started by people either in NZ CIA with MacDonalds for extinct useful names that the CIA here couldn not do themselves when Sam then my dad died. My cousin Bill Bagnasco was killed in a jail there for no reason except he had on bare feet in a pizza place.

That person could be my son wo was harassed in Shoppingtown Dewitt a mall the Thomas's and Galantes probably own (my sister Kathy lee Mack Thomas Deitz runs my life from Maryland with the Youngs and Simposns Bagnasos all in Boat or British business food etc possibly Unicorn scottish bakeries and Young boat works with Wilson mechanics and Simpson PR helping them give enough free food to police and then get them jobs in the south that they can continue to steal mail to get anything I buy and substitue it for cheaper or just take as they have done since Arkansas 1960s when the Kennedy PR joined Robinson and other galleries to make my sister in law me.
I have not been able to verify any gifts to my son arrived after the Nelsons or Hoffmann if that is Jerrys new name invited me to be rippied off for another child I will never see.
The Alderman and Dicaprio Pirates and their American Genera fried appear to have a lot of Ameri business in this area tha is ex Mafia including Rendesi Montreal mafia in the Pasco to Clearwater and all down 19 with the original Lebanese Hamady stores joining the Macks after Karen and others met this benefactor and doctor group at the Flint Jhr College stage and continued on to Hollywood and then Syracuse stage with a lot of professors dumping their old family with their Lotherian witch writing with jacks Help girlfriends waiting to take over the ex wives property while they personally see to the extermination of her son.

I would still like to know if my son is dead or alive. I am getting a new computer that was supposed to arive in one piece and with programs. So far one notice is in the mail room with no name or sender on it. I lost two houses of furniture and an antiue dolhouse at the last trailer park before I was run off to more expenisve park next to more Mormons if Brethern is Brigham Young who had members of his church dress up as indians to attack settlers in the far past. They dress up as orangemen with others that took over my parents little bar in their florida room and just harass wemen with money or try and take over that money by marriage or caretaking as they did my mother aftrer cutting off her telephones I think with my cousin
Toms or the Silver Streak cabs (my rental house Dicapro and Alderman made me have by dragging my divorce over 1986 from 84 was ruined by another Yellow cab co..in he 90's
There was also a Ryan Radio that could have been working with jack Nelson or Rodger Scott extra strong cmputer radios hooked into poice PR lines here.

My robberies even with insurance were taken over probably by millionaire deptuties in cars they were painting in the next lots to Colonial Hills.

The car was lately taken over by a silver streak company tow vehicle when AARP switched over their tow business to Allstate. Allstate had their name and Chase Manhatten bank Maryland as interested parties when all the newest harassment began which I assume can get worse.

If you are heading south with social security I don't know where you will be safe. It is not Florida.

I cannot correct with this old computer and I may have a blank page of a delivery going with my new one. Eigher way I wish my cousins would stop taking papers out of my houss and my cousins son mark stop taking art supplies and messing up any computers as he possibly took the real medication for my mother in a second in those days Genovese Eckerd bag while he was using the name Waiting here. Wy my mother still had problems if she did not get proper meds She was ok when it was balanced.
I hope my new heard disease is not more pills for the Family to use for my aunt while waiting to bury us both in with my mother in the gravesite that was supposed to have a casket in it. I bought the other spot in it to put my dads name on the outside when I had a job but I have trained for many and not kept any that changed as soon as I got into them. Or things back home made them impossible to keep up with repairs to not stay home and watch the door.l for over 20 years.

Mr Alderman old pirate blood came to the front in Court when I won a divorce and he said I would never see my son again.
I hope the empty Fed ex notice at the mailroom was not my computer in lay away with the programs for over a year. If this is karen as the repo man for a Chase bill I paid years ago but has been fought over for years now after my mothers death. As she helped all the copper friends apparently police help my police or police wanna be cousins into my mothers house then mine then stealing all of my paintings for my revenge seeking in laws because I won a divorce from their famous cousin.
I have had it with the revenge for all of Karen and apparently Nelson and Johnson lies that I should have stopped in the bud in the long past. I didnt know they would be used to get my fathers Irish shipyard made into a family name for the Italian Polish and Jewish mafia and their control of education and medical jobs that they tried so hard for in the past while being in the front of churches and having so many people looking for vengence on the woemen with any money left.
SU and Nelsons helped make them all the old orangeman in the now lost film Down to the sea in ships...throwing sinning women off the cliffs and all the other things that are still going on in Ireland today and I think in catholic countries all over the world now joined by all the churches getting into real estate and making money on the misery of their clientel. My rat cousins never forgave me for being healthy and my university friends were as envious as my rotton mother's family and the steps on all the other sides. Please get your big fat boot off my head people black white and purble by now from Mars going Irish.
I first heard rumors I was skating with a married man at a rollar rink in high school. Everone changed partners...then my cousins had me out with the army or his mother did when a group of Jobs daughter convention people were down in the end room not in our rooms Jonie my parents were not talking to me and my mother was even there. This has gone on to the point the Johnsons were b rought I think to Syracuse to walk down the hall in presidential plaza after a party at Elaine Yannows was to move there. he was dating a woman who looked like Kathy Thomas my husbands girlfriend. I was sent over with Guido to make sure the bar people and caterers arrivede (which they had) as she was riding my ex's bugatti to the party.

I thought I recognized the Johnsons at a table with the rest of the Scottish that used my parents place I assume now to look for new houses while their own homes were selling for noting in Flint. they all landed in trailers so I had to also. I now assume Ralph Johnsons abnd the one biggie Karen told about me that his aunt even repeated to me which was redicolous. Not when Ebert and Warnock were around and all the visiting cousins to the mbrose bar and Hurley hosp park. And my aunt waiting to grab my things I order from the mail in full or stick a cheaper version and then someone comes in to take my receipt and I have to pay for the copy again.
Great Pirate girls Goddesses.
In grade school Karen asked me to help hank Karen Frosts undies around before a party I did not know the boys were invited too. Usually it was all the same girls we hung out with. My one and only trick that Frosts mum knew about.
Sorry girls I want my collages back even if all the SU elderly ladies that helped you steal it have also returned to High School pranks.
Kathy you are not using my best miniatures and collages and sculpture with brass rods around them as i wish I had had money to do even if you have Krasner and Davidson galler and Robinson showing them.
This whole gang was included in three drug dealers fun on my mother's block Oriole to Overton in the 80's. The one next door wanted a picture he went to storage in the 80's to get it and took everything valuable in one and half way then someone else helped themselves to a trukload while no one saw them.
One person liked making red blood all over the back of hourse and people dollhouse miniatures.
So if they plan on saying I have heart disease diabetes or cancer so I need to have a colenoskopy I will not go ok people and dr friends who were helped intoduced to their wives.
With their chastity intact I assume and papers to prove it and their parents wealth and good background.
One account of a zepherhills doctor having a nurse sit on someone with lots of scards having on and screaming without any help for them to stop has also been removed from my house. Mr. Warnock Sr or Jr and their Tropic Breeze friens staying here womewhere.
I saw all tyour medical mischef brought on by karens and I watched my dad right after cancer dealing with cleaning women blowing smoke in his face after surgery and he could barly move and huge enemeas being given him when he could barely get to the bathroom,. Also the wrong tape on tubes and my mothers aumrs in huge welts after a woman doctor did not watch her after a pain operation and they kept checking all her blood after knee surgry caused when someone came n to dance with her when she was finally recovering. someone even gave her marmelade that gave her the runs for me to deal with before that.
All you jealous creep thiefs please get off your joke tricks and go back to painging false cop cars for your millionaire deputies and their big jokes.

So glad Kathy got someone to give stolen beef too and then had to give them salmon and beef from my stolen 'goods' really nice Rodgers helpers...or rather my aunts amd Jack and Jerry Nelsons witches helpers with false genealogy with Rodger Scott landmarks Sidney Manes and his look alike lillians and Wendy Kline and her look alike Elaine Yannow. Is Rodger yannow a doctor down here too? Nice to have two or three houses with names different too and same voice on telephone I bet. Boyce laser talker and SU Music School with Bagnasco Deaf Dancers and Flint Deaf School?
I bet you like your front row church seats. I think all charity stinks now and their air transports of crooks and slanderers.
Manes and another scientist both had islands in the St Lawrence. I hope my dads head did not land at the institute that Kathy and maybe Volker Weiss had for cancer research so she could learn skiing on the ski lifts right by their Institute. Right next to Jacks underground way into the Mormon Church from under the business office.
Kathy as Bonnie Tayler or parker that is. She does like all her married men. Sorry Kathy stop wiping you feet and deeds on me...while selling my work silkscreend with John MacDonalds help to your hospital friends.
I don't know one person that paid for a pain 'line' in their neck for severe surgery and hip replacements that did not pull them out. The doctor does not mention that everyone is nude in recovery so no relativdes can stand next to reviving patients. You wold have to have hired a nurse to watch them not mentioned in the 600 extra price. paid by medicare in my mothers case.

No comments: