Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mahon, Sondra

I think Sondra Mahon is the person who drove around here a lot with Tommie my ex husbands aunt,

Tommie ( to Thomas I suppose useful to Nelsons to change to Thnomas..I suppose) My mother in laws sister was married married to the only Irish I knew of in family, lived in Ranch Mobile Clearwater (sa,e street names as Colonial Hills phase one.. Tommie whos daughter married a Bell down here investing in real estate no doubt from California used to watch John Vanni an the Flint grocery crowd including my cousin Bob Warnock run around with Scottish girls in Oberlin College Ohio.
Tommie only name I knew her by was Married to a Wallet Irish. I think they were on the road as were a group of caretakers on the road in white probably led by Mrs. Swanson or Young (lived across the street from my mother and her brother, She was probably a Swanson who looked a lot like Tim Haven who I met at the only Cranbrook reunion I was sent any invitation to 1987 I think. The wife of her son was a doctor ofnursing somewhere in Chicago where my aunt Isabelles distant relative was Archie Muir. Pat Robinson probbly knew him from flint Scottish as did June Taylor and her relatives before she got her TV jobs and other dancers from Flint went to Dallas Cowgirls (raye Raye MacGregger) and Janine Kime married a director in Hollywood and first danced in movies (bible moivies ballet belly dance-then became a model.
My parents bought (for very little) a kilt they bought for their daughter Ancient buchanan one the only one my aunt did not make me. How my in laws or rather father in law got to be a Buchanan here with SAS Dunedin and its retired telephone workers at hand to do duty to the new Monarch of Dunedin and the world my father in law the front for haitians and drug dealers set up by Alderman and Deitz pirates who built
malls and hospitals for anyone.
I suppose everyone that sold theings cheaply or thugth I got bargains as I bought antiques from people having to drop their inventory because they were going out of business used that to retreive it and anything else Kip Capps and her Scottish friends my cousins wanted from Bank Home or storage. How nice for them. As I had had it for over 40 years they had ample time to ask for something or pay for it back. While they were busy driving my mother nuts to blame my son and his third grade genealogy making his whole class a family real for Art Legacy and Jack Nelson and all the football players who became reverends working with the Bishop AP Nelsons and Johnsons that helped form this lovely community to change backgrounds in. And pick up any souvineers wanted from WW2 that Bob and the German stepbrothers of my aunt or Tansley relataives wanted for their own military club. Jack and his and his little mansons from Syracuse were right here to show them how it was done.
A lot of the money invested here is foreign but I think most of it came from Birmingham MI and Flint and then from Cranbrook and Miami for the Jewish section making up Jewish after listening to whatever was said down at performing arts clubs and theatre in Flint MI. The Stuarts or Ramsey had their Royal Stuart a mrs. Clark now to follow I think her catholic line and my aunts and uncles were right there to march along with their new Irish shipyard with the shipyard moved to Ferguson land.
My dad warned Andrew Young not to marry Francis Ferguson because she carried a dread disease. As i was very tiny as a child they decided to make it me so they could keep breeding the good looking Young cripples or mothers to continue the line because of some fortune they were told before they came to the USA from their fathers Missionary and housekeeping for a church in Edinburra. the building looked like a small castle I suppose it has been bought by SU by all of the newly Royal Scottish. They still do not let me talk to my son if he is alive because they probably still have him doing genealogy handed to himn by my aunt isabelle who still travels with ex mafia now royal Irish chidren the new Macgoos Macks by Nelson and all the churches making money with NZ MacDonald on the new genealogy made up from bombed out houses in N. Ireland and Barrow where my dads Ornegemen's entire property and lives were destroyed by Germans or IRA that are now using my and my sons names while still stealing my time and valuables and transcripts and art work.
I don't consider this liberal work by Peach attorneys I consider it rotton relatives will win at any cost.
My relatives probbly consider themselves Royal Stuart executioners as usual for free Scotland and their new Festival Royals. I consider them lying cheating robbers of the Scottish variety and their RAF friends back in this country with false genealogy to match my in laws by Jack nelon and a whole lot of other churches besides the Vatican mafia loving italians. and French making up the Harding new French Sicilians from our address that had a address in Florida where any mail they wanted went to.
This country needs to get back its mail and phones or the Food Mafia of NY and Montreal will have them forever. Try passing out in a restaurant and not making some Alderman Hospital 15000 to tell you that you faited from a drink from a waitress looking cross eyed or a bop on the head from some new weapon made by guns inventors and eye doctors that shoot through several layers to get to their taraget. And deaf and sound research being done here with Boyce laser talker Jack Nelson as Simp;son or Enbritson help with his doctor investor friends ideas.
Jack got his nickname Mr Moon because when bored he would moon out his top window at the doctors that lived behind him..some complained about his oversize radio. He especially irked the Indian doctors that lived behind them and probably their family taking over some of his friends jobs in this area. Doubt if they would remember but apparently Jerry and her friend in Religion Mitchells and other ex football players that were going to make sure football players like the chancellor and other religion Dept graduates in their own churches would not have their big houses taken away from them like mr Jimmy Ridlon. So she and Mitchells set a new set of people who also met Mrs. Bagnasco and her newest henchmen down to Florida and them up to Rochester and Syracuse to help steal my work for everyone working on changing my aunt isabelle to me. Jerry wanted Jack stop embarassing her and sent down other investigators to also decided to use my dads names in their police work.
I and my son had to share everything with all their Bagnasco and Young catholics with all their children and their changed backgrounds and then their children's children. is it any wonder if this pack of breeding liers of the new Irish Mack make me wonder if my son is dead or alive while they cover their work with so many Kennedy Mack Nelson politicians getting money from all their investments with reformed mafia in Florida and the south all using the young Mahond New Orelans background taken from a book about MacGreggers that my uncle Jim stole from my dad to go with a crest that he had made when they thought they found a mmacgregger to be his relative. Obviously part of the the Thomas to Thompson useful information that was used by all of Swartz Creek and Swartz Creek that added on their names to police and millionaire deputies that made sure I never left this county with any valuables or delivered any of them to my son. While my aunt and her scrapbook happy insane thieves continue to try and steal any paper or photo in my notice from old papers they even filled up with water one day when they wre aoutside and locked in rubbermaid in plastig bags.
To sort. They opened them and poured in water. I guess to prove Aquarius is not such a good sign as they are all super superstitious. They als filled up my water tank before I had to move this very old trailer after pulling on another pipe to make sure I had a leak to find as soon as I arrived. Thanks to the former British club which also had a Syracuse name in its company. The news artile with some of my tropic breeze button wearing painters pictures in it was also stolen out of my trailer before the Saltire room then an antique Lundby Swedish antique hose and two sets of furniture still in boxes disappeared from mail or a Mr. Vento who managed to find a real estate job here with signs all along HWY 19 shortly after.
John Sellers and his daughter and all the Gernhart and Nelsons are having such a nice time down here they sould let them all up on the NPR watertower to Moon the world and all its ships like their leader Mr. Moon Nelson and his spanish Army SU Architect.

No comments: