Sunday, March 21, 2010

Young in laws Ruby nursing homes (Mahon, Sondra Mahond my uncles step daughter) not Ruby who shot Kennedy killer?

Sondra mahon visited Flint every summer to be with her mother my uncle Jim Youngs wife from Louisiana. Alma was somehow short for Epheamia or some Greek Scottish name. The Mahon or whoever she married owned Ruby nursing homes.
Jack met the goddess group from Flinit when he was a fencer with my Young family at Flint jr college and I believe they got me the supposed Thomas Scholarship that I could not use because I could not afford the Silver for metalsmithing of large church objects the Thomas metalsmithing teacher had to have me do
I moved to Sculpture and my work done there was all lost when I moved from Syracuse probably taken to Dallas for my sister in alw to put into brass boxes or shapes at my ex husbnds Rodger macks studio in TExas. Where she also took my pastels miniatures and abstract collages she stole from my houses or storage when her dad bought into them after taking over my fathers genealogy part of a Catholic and Mormon plot and investment scheme when the Thomas family and benefactors of Scottish and Irish German bands decided to take over my fathers shipyard names for the Ferguson Youngs and their charity's and business around them and military people wanting the use of my dads Orange family backgrounds. They had two bombed locations a shipyard n Ireland and Belfast old Barrow now completely bombed and land left in Australia that was stolen from me by Tansleys that became job services directors while they helped a group of millionaires and private schools funded by mafia go into travel with Mansour hamady Rowan travel Flint to New Port Richey FL and started letting foreigners invest with them and found them American wives they couold get rid of in this area with help of men and women who found jobs in the new 'family' Mafia Haiti to Italian to Polish Greek the new International family of millionaires that could then sculpt their own background and even get degrees to hang on their walls in their retirement using others works after making the reluctant doner poor with legal Alderman and Dicaprio Rodger Scott Pritchard and manes work. And their newest attorneys going into ruin divorce and gain Real EState and names and souvineers for the new John MacDonald NZ CIA to hand out.
All bands and military and police helping with private duty to the millionaires who will just move out to their Sottish Irish or other european homes when their Mormon or Lyndon La Rouch Yannow and other church investment companies pull out at the top.
Anyway if I was going to write fiction I might have the Ruby that shot Oswald one of the Young Mahons cooking up al the macGregger and looks like librarian MacDonald SU Nelson genealogy with jacks Spanish Architect and his Mormon relatives in New port Richey...maybe getting of someone so the investigation went no farther into local Kennedy to be genealogy...all false but well invested by foreigners in the uSA in southern ports where the Mafia were moving with their creative friends of the Nelsons.

No comments: