Saturday, March 6, 2010

Would like Bob Warnock his son Eric Allen and Dr Eberts friends all using my ancestry as Bobs or my aunt Isabelle's to keep out of my house, paintings

A note to a friend that had hoped to have some fun on line chatting on my new computer that turned into a really old Dell with Windows 98 that is supposed to work like XP. I live in hope.
This is a note to one friend that I hoped to meet on facebook. I think my cousins and their bully coast Guard and Flint Irish Police Band and Fergusons are still on my phones and computers and in my house and storage when they are stealing for me for their own royal family.
A good Saturday to you.

I have lost ten pounds since seeing my doctors and they dropped Thryoid tests (while my cousins or gremlins took the copy of the first Quest group of tests I still used for the second at the medcorpsucks. I have been worried that my dr said I might have to have heard medication if my readings there were as high so I bought a blood pressure monitor and it has been in the 115 to 123 over 60's to 70's so I guess I will only die in my cousin Ebert the drug salesman and Dr Eberts dreams.

I can't wait what is next and hope I can get a home test.

I also am keeping the new very used computer from Publisher Clearing Sweepstakes Warehouse. Had to use layaway as my cousin Warnock and his son had moved in with my mother and someone managed to steal the insurance that was to go to me after they used my and my mother's credit cards. They did hope a phony will would give them the house or condo. But they did manage to get rid of my river ridge job. Now I wonder if the appearance of a Stuart Waiting from England that was starting to say my old papers might belong to the Youngs that have robbed me of my ancestry and storage showed up on facebook.

We have another surprize for the Mafia that all used my ancestry as my aunts we have WIFI. So I am going to see if this Windows 98 that is supposed to be XP on the computer....is.

I think my good scanner printer was ruined by another home visit by relatives just because they knew the WiFi was in before I did.

Someday I will have time to have lunches and classes without having to buy medical test equipment while taking both Zumba and Pilaties after each other...no gold...and surviving while medical people are trying to get harmful pills in me.

Pauline if the Perils still lives.
I guess my cousin Bob things that is spelled wrong as I do and the perils are Pearls the ones my ex bought me in Italy when we were there for his Fulbright. His mothers in paintings in his imagination. His imagination or his sons or daughters seems to need a lot of my pastels and drafting pens lately can you not read Keep Out signs cousins? Your RAF friends here with someone elses family names in a church house?
You move. Go to Hawaii where Mr Tansley and Mr Bell and all the phony Cranbrook and SU ex 'friends' of mine can use your stolen property and impress everyone with your royal background. I think all the Arabs that Clair and her arab princesses waiting for Kathy's daddys large pocketbook and trail of married men looking for their trust bunny would rather be there than the St Pete Museum helping Mrs. Miller flush elderly wives.

No comments: