Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Work tool theft part of art supplys disappearing go right back to start of mouse house making and Florida.

One of the millionaire deputies, Irish Police working with the Mike Bagnasco family my aunts probably millionaire funeral home people decided to take a what to me is a sewing tool that I signed for across from the Syracuse Stage and my sister in laws silkscreen company which she bought after I took a silkscreen course at SU and the instructor added in another person on a bike with a helment on...to be me in Northern Ireland when jack nelson and his gang of Nelson and Scott ancestry change people hit my father's grandfathers Northern Irish shipyard.
I bought the forceps streight ones when I was making two court dressed grey mice in formal evening clothing in the early 70's. I had brought a box with a scottish man on the top some kind of packing case that my dad had saved when we returned from Florida on one of the few trips we took . My son and even I came down with some kind of horrible flu when we brought a prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight (which had been hidden for years in the base of a sewing machine that my mother had and which we took to Syracuse when my parents came to Florida. They just moved into their new Florida house with all new more tropicla furniture and we took a lot of things home to Syracuse. I did not know they were to be taken over with the help of Public Relations people making my ancestry that of my aunt Isabelle Greenfirle Young married names Swansons and Bagnasco and then also to Thomas my sister in laws married name and Mack her parents name. They were not irish Macks but met sometime before or after the marriage the people taking my fathers shipyard and sea captain and sailing to Australia to deliver boats into my aunts and my sister in laws names and they also decided after I started showing my work in Museums (Memphis) as my ex had been in New York, it had to belong to one of the two women they needed to brigg those names back to the Catholic church in Detroit which was mad when my Mack in laws left and went Methodist.
I recently had a group of formally dressed dolls I made stolen about two years and a half ago with a lot of expensive furniture. I had just brought them back from storage to photograph, they used to be in my front window at Christmas at New Port Colony over ten years ago. I have been stuck in what was to be my studio store room which I hoped to put on nearby property as my relatives on one side or another or their friends of the Thomas to Thompson family had started raiding my condo and garage where I had some antiques I was restoring I bought on time or when a dealer went out of business at Lyons. All mostly from Lyons some from Timless treasures and other antique show sales where I was allowed to ut things in layaway and buy with eigher my alimony or retirement funds which were all lost when my relativdes stole my mothers insurance and I did not have the money to pay some of the charges that were actually hers or someone else using our charges.
Anyway I on the advice of a dollhouse and model making book bought the tiny streignt forceps to turn out the delicate arms of the mice. I also made smaller dressed mice similiar to those I bought at the Sellers store. I did not know the Sellers were also probably working on changing my background to my sister in law or aunts from John Sellers Memphis based advertising firm. When I was showing in the Delta Shows at the Memphis museum and Arkansas Arts Center.
In the last few months someone finally got into this new trailer park and started stealing drawing pens and probably cartooning supplies. Eigher my cousins or one of the RAF artists that decided to follow Flint to Florida after they were in Flint MI staying at the Warnocks visiting our and other houses from their bombing raids they were Spitfire pilots but also some were dropped behind lines.
My streign forceps were traded for curved ones similiar to those found in jewelry making kits. The streight ones are also used to place dollhouse pieces. I have had so many sets of dolls and furntire I made or bought stolen after they just destroyed the houses. At Tropic Breeze park someone swindeled me out of an antique Swedish dollhouse and two complete sets of furniture and then brought the Dealer to this side of Florida to sell real estate probably the Swansons and Fergusons that also had put Swanson on all the Silver jewelry my father bought in Northern Ireland for both my and my mothers use. My mother may have been mad that he was including me as he gave gold jewelry that belonged to my grandmother to me and not my mother when I was at Cranbrook. She already had a group of Nelson and other Bishop (Now Flint International)working at changing Hollywood bound dancers of Scottish and Irish background using my ancestry apparently and then started giving it out to Sorority girls that were meeting men through dance clubs like Fred Aistaire. I thing now that they were already involved in Florida clubs with the Bagnascos as Mike had to have met the Ambrose Bar people and then came out to gamvble in their basement and also at a Arkansas farmer that had to sell his property becaue he was having dog fights.
That property then became a Mall that drove eveyone out of their property across the street and whoever bought it I believe Michaels and Sarasota Alderman and Deitz that also drove prople out of Airport Property in 1972 somehow had met the Thomas family going Thompson in Florida when my sister in laws Thomas family joined them in Malls and Nursing homes and probably Michaels funeral and Michelson Gallery.
The Nelsons who somehow got involved with the Nelsons Mormons doing the genealogy for non UN countries as well as unpopular all kinds of Mafia going church and charity and medical research that my Young Birmingham MI cousins knew as they had developed Muscular Dystrophy on the Ferguson Young side and intended on keeping having familys until there was a cure so they just decided to use my ancestry for their own also.
I hafve not seen my son since 1984 or 85 when he was banished to Canada to be wiped out by all the Scottish and Italians using my mother's and my home after my dad died..(my cousin Billy there a lot) They obviously did not know my mother could not sign anything to do with her own money becuse of the mental problems I believe she was given by a group of inventors and drug dealers also using my dads car for years under the noses of my parnts doctors. They seem to h ave been related to enough RE attorneys to do whatever they wanted here and stealing things from our large home in Syracuse. All got involved in a great University Euclid and Syrauuse owners of downtown and SU dependant business people and Jack and Art Legacy SU History involved them all in my sons names that had by then also been so changed I was not told why so many people on the facutly and students were visiting London and Northern Ireland writing their books in some cases while helping eigher my aunt and her and my sister in laws mansour Travel and possibly Rowan travel businesses so they could get cheap rates or free flying with the Young and Ferguson plane.
That plane was even used to transport my mother and a group of SAS Dunedin (Scottish dance club) to Scotland so my aunt and possibly macPherson law firm already in charge of Lisa MacPherson (Scientology) funds when she and her mother died. Someone picking up all of her photogrphs as all of my photograps were stolen probably by Simpson U of M and Cranbrook PR Mallory? or her Brother working with VA and Army hospitals or Swanson Photographers including a lot of Flint Dcctors that Jack made part of his Doctor find new wives while locking up the old wife with noises or illness caused by tricks played on them all day by people moved near them.
SO thanks for the different kind of forceps folks I can't use the ones you left but you probably have to hide some pot in the house someday and then come in again while you pick up any jewelry or books or my papers which are always missing when whichever of my cousins has decided that it is time for me to be put in one of the family nursing homes and killed.
That killed has been tried in the 60s and 80s with false diagnosis and I don't know if my son died after he was attacked on a job in Montreal where my aunt and people using my mothers house in the past to find their own house while trying to sell it. (This group has to go lord over their ex neighbors in Scotland every year and travel.I have not been alowed to go to formals or travel since meeting my Serbian Polish mack and his family decidng that I was the one brought up in a factory town with no background to speak of which was the Gedoes Gaedes who worked in Serbian death camps..before meeting Polish Mafia Ted Mack whomust have had relativeds in Swartz Creek or did after they decided to use his money to come south.
The only thing needed to get a job or house by church was to lie with my cousins about my background being theirs after my Tansley cousins (Glenn Tansley was job services director here for State of FL in the &)') he made his restaurant millions selling Potatoes to the Mafia restaurants (a la Donnie Brasco) and is now visited by Top Bangaso who has a clamp on my telephones since I married my ex when they used to play tricks on me with Ambrose and Warnock and all the people going to the Ambrose bar on third AVe. A lot of doctors in that area also moved out to the sticks of Swartz Creek to get away from the factory houses that soon were abandoned by workers that no longer had jobs. My dad worked with the design studios making the GM master die and was even offered a manager of a plant job in California. His friends were probabl mad that he did not take it.
My cousins Warnocks son I believe Eric Allen to go with my ex's Rodger Allen Mack has been messing up my computers for Syracuse Business in this area mainly Sunclast and Rodger Scott my ex's PR who was actually also from Ohio and was also rep. of foreign governments with Students at SU and other colleges from non UN countries as Jack Nelson was a rep of Haiti since we met him when my ex was moved up to Syracuse from Little Rock right into the middle of a huge Catholic and Army probably plot to make my in law Macks Irish so get money to Nelson and Mack and other Kennedy PR while they took over hospitals nursinghome and university private school and public school employment and bujilding with their contractors.
I have made so many theft and fraud etc reports to be dropped by the police it is not funny and they also had their FBI to investigate Lockerbie. I have not found out which Theo Mack was at Lockerbie that wen I started to read a paper about that small box on a front page someone from the Eckerd Genoveses stock at that time called with some mix up of my others presecritions. I never found out out if my son came back dead or alive from that wreck possibly over there with my sister in laws travel handline all the psychologists over helping also getting money lined up for investment here in Florida and California by the new Irish Mafia from Sicilian Galantes and N. Ireland Bagnasco.s They also had a credit attack outpost in Maryland with Chase who were also paying me in a Alderman Communicy Hospital when they tried to get me on poison medication which I did not need and I had to leave that hospital job and go to another part of the state to get correct readings.
I am tired of a lifetime of Youngs and Bagnascos then other Nelson clients trying to grab everything I craft, paint, write, and my property to hand out to their latest group of men that have to have a fancier wife and fancier clothing to wear to formal affairs. Also for all the new black and ethnic students that had to have a real Irish or Scottish background to go with their school band uniforms for private lessons and of course funeral playing for all police military funerals to be accomplished by Murdocks and others starting all this in Saginaw with probably mathiewsons? and my fathers best friend he thought Charles Thomson and Julia the most Scottish person I ever knew who was actually Czech as was her brother Mr Thoby or Thompson that became both Toby Thomas my neices relative or Phillipe Thoby Marcellain a Haitian Poets family that Jack Nelson knew in Ithaca.
Jerry Nelson whos father was an illustration professor at SU sent detectives supposedly to follow Jack around in Florida when police tried to take Jacks super radio out of his house probbly it or one at Rodger Scotts Landmarks building were used to make all these plans and then work with cab companies or others to make noises in hoses with the Deaf Dancer and Laser Dance group s in Tarpon where Tom Bagnasco and Phyllis have their own telephone company.
Tired of all this detective of the Mafia and non UN countries getting into the UN or other Army, the people who have to have my paintings for their degrees and apparently just pass them out after buying a building to have studios in (Eureka Syracuse( to work out of.
I would like to know where in the United States of Cocaine just like all the other countries my son is and why he has not been allowed to contact me after I not myh ex won a divorce that was not popular with his parents after they did all this work for their daughter becoming a Scottish Dame with a lot of women in Grand Lodge work in Dallas Texas. Where they also proably polished off Mrs. Harathies to the glee of Elaine Yannow and Mrs. Hancock now Hoffmann and her new political party. I am tired of one group of ex RAF Ex Flint Irish Band (including KKK) Black Ambrose detective clients and Nelsonw worldwide making them selves Admiral Nelson in and out of my house tomanipulate papers to make me look bad. And that includes grabbing my car with a tow truck driver that ends up months later as abandoned. That includes Sweepstakes Clearinghouse coming up with a second bill for a sewing box that was supposed to be delivered a year earlier, a smaller cheaper one arriving which I paid before xmas now wanted to be paid for again becuse my cousins were in to first steal my car title papers just before I as to take it to Holiday to turn over to a junk man getting it to stop as they have before right in the middle of left turnes or bridges on HWY 19 for years this is a police engineering joke by all inventors involved Dalton, Bangaso Shanley etc. Tired of it Physics SU also down here with ex wives to steal from for the baby they and the ex wife adopted and is now needing the ex wives mother's money in another state while everyone at SU says she is too depressed to contact.(Rice) Also related to a Rice Scientology movie Cruse Vampire writer in New Orlenas where they did all of their False Eaton genealogy to hand out about thei false MacGregger plantation owners made up with my fathers MacGregger and probably Ray Ray MacGreggers father and friends help from Dunedin.
Will YOu Keep your Irish cop mitts off my property and get my stinking cousins all of them sick or not out of my life..........where is my son Mr. Alderman and your dirty rotton cousins in Tarpon.???????I don't care if they aare all related to Christos Papadopolous and his NH Archbishop and mrs. Harathies and anyone else the Lotherian Witches and their caretaker friends all following Peter Pan Jack Nelson and his Lying old Bishop Road Flint MI Airport genealogy...free ride if you lie with the Youngs and get into galleries from all the charity parties that made all of this lying and murder by medical attrition possible.
To be corrected if I ever get WIFI and if I ever get my Publishing Clearing house old computer that is supposed to be new with no start up information figured out and running.
I have never had one thing ordered by phone or computer come in right or not have to be paid for twice. Thanks a bunch tom. Is it your brother that was killed not suicide in Warrne MI or mine trying to find anything left after his father and aunt threw him to the Bangasco Wolfs and SU Wolfs.busy stealing my art work for my aunt isabelle and her church friends (for his Robertson JOb) and anything good in the Davis Art Warehouse for Kip Shehadi Capps to send back to my father in alw the Polish Godfather with the new MacGregger name by way of my awful Uncles who have been at this with their RAF buddies since WW2.,,

No comments: