Friday, March 5, 2010

Military questioning of someone? at my mothers house?

I believe my aunt did a lot of bringing of Young relatives to this country with the RAF visitors that met my aunt Isabelle Young and Bill Young at the Ambrose Bar on Third Ave around Hurley hospital. Some were artists that were dropped into Germany to draw installations and then get back to britain any way they could or their pick up sites.
As Wendy Kline probably gave my and my mother's lace and very special handkerchiefs I bought at antique sales as well as my mother's to schools after joiing up with a lot of Goddess types at SU and as Tony Toland is her desk mate in Advertising...I believe she set me up with a job interview with a Lee advertising that was possibly someone related to Art Lee a RAF pilot or commando that was dropped behind lines in WW2. Or his son.
I believe the Irish police including one Flint MI cop that joined the KKK or its color guard (fancy drill team or singers with one or more of my uncles...I believe they used my mother's house to harass ex wives they picked up at the Boyce Bar now where a Dr.s office is (Sundrahesh) they probably used one of the cab companies that wrecked my houses and used their radios to send false police (millionaire deputies) of my ex family and others here in business with the Michaels Bagnasco and all those they and others Booths at Wayne state in making up new Scottish German background for people brought here to lie to it and make them all relatives of a fictitious Irish Mack related to my fathers Waiting Shipyard or his mother's Walkers and their in law simpsons.
My and my mother's house looked like one right behind the Bar. There had been a rape before I came down a Mahon that lived on Dove and there were three drug dealers on the block Oriole to Overton before I arrived or just after in 86 87.
Jack was fired when a student was injured in his film which was possibly to be a counter to the education people filming in Boston Art and Religion education series that got into business with my in laws and my cousins who apparently hated my guts for being healthy (they were injured or had Ferguson related passed on disease) and for living in Swartz Creek not around GM or Hurley Hospital.
They all met Karen Ambrose and her Mack Truck investors and Hamadys and other benefactors of Irish Scottish and other bands and benefactors of dancers and entertainers going to Hollywood or NYC also Dallas Cowgirls. A group of women added a lot of flase information and everyone had my shiprights and sea captains and Jack even decided as a big joke with karen and my cousins to make me haitian Spanish when I died.
My aunt ruined my education by getting a secretary she got the key from for her singing class while her brother Andrew (who ended up with all the crippled kids) taught fencing. I don't know if she was also part of the Ballenger Field house and employment family that apparently met my sister in law who decided to be me either she or my aunt have stolen my best art work with Cazenovia College and my ex husbands assistant Clair Harrotunian who apparently met all of my aunts in laws and traveled with her Mansour and Thomas (my ex sister in law) tours with Mafia children that have also been fed all of this false information.

I believe that my mothers house was used as a rape house and they listened in on old Boyce RE hookups to my mother's house that were an intra houses intercom when it was a model home.
Gross's live there now and they may be related to a Detroit and Ohio Bell family including Bill Bell an ex Coast Guard MP that met Glenn Tansley ex Coast Guard MP and they have decided with all of these men angry with their wives still working in Flint or divorced women down h ere with property they won't share with a man.
Jack used to before being fired by SU show up at the very big deal Halloween parties at the Con Can. I ony attended if I had a really great costume but when I did Jack Nelson would be there in his British Officers outfit probably complete with my dads or Sam Waitings old Canadian Legion leather officer straps from their CL uniforms.
I have had a pack of either cocaine dealers, SU and USF Physics or Deaf Laser Boyce laser talker experimentors on my phones many times and people dumping files to fill up my computer so I can't use it (no memory)
I have recently had my priner scanner ruined while I was out and after someone made my car stop and not start so I lost all my 'storage' in the back seat. All my craft and fabric stencils books dolls and all my Paralegal books from a Course I took.
I believe there was a rape at my mothers house and a Mahon from Dove (same street name in Ranch Mobile where the Wallet Bells live in Clearwater) and we had Mahons with home gambling similiar to the Ambrose house on Swartz Street around the corner from us on 4713 Miller Rd. All those owners had to leave and their backgrounds were taken over by my aunts friends on that street.
As one name was Robertson I think my aunts in laws Fergusons were the uncle of the Robertson dancer that showed us her uncles four person sward dance when wer were dancing at the Scots Balls which e could not do because it is a strictly men's dance.
I suppose they were the same that were also down here as Ferguson and Young real estate with the Galantis and others that had my aunt steal my photographs as she once stole them from m y mother. Her son brought them back.
Swansons had already put their names with a jewelry chop on all the good jewelry my father bought me and my mother in N. Ireland when he went back to try and find the shipyard location from land. He had only known it from the sea. No one would take him by sea for some reason. Perhaps they wanted too much.
As the same cousins did genealogy that brought the photos back one time was supposed to be a suicide in 1985 when an attempt on my sons life I think occurred as it has in the past and as I have had happen to me...in 1985 a hammer dropped on his head when he was high on a radio tower on a job he should not have had. Arranged by someone iknowing of Jacks Spanish Scottish genealogy that he possibly radios on FB or new Voice over equipent eigher Singer or Rosenbloom with all the private school people then getting their kilts from Cranbrook ladies and friends of the SAS in Dunedin I am hoping for my sake that it was not my son who went down there. I put that jewelry in a vault at southeast bank and it was taken from there and so was the letter about the jewelry taken from Kip Shehadi Capps arranged rental she made for me at Davis Art Warehouse. There was also a friend Bessie Davis of my aunts on Swartz Street. A new Jewish Scottish family was started with my dads not my mothers ancestry substituted.
I hve been robbed ever since and the Alderman and Scott and DiCaprio and American General (all of this new colorful Mafia is under Ameri names) that held up my divorce were already invested with all of these people and a mormon Ponzi I think brought about by Elaine Yannow and Jack Nelsons friends in Physics etc that decided to bury a ex wife under her husbands sculpture at Walker Sculpture fields with Tex Schwitz and his Cranbrook and VAtican foundry people there with shouvals with my cousin Warnock, his father went from factory foundry worker to my dad 32 degree Mason and Shriner complete with the license plates Egypt to strut around in with his Mansour Hamady and builder friends who came up to waste my time having to restore or rebuild all their work instead of doing my own painting so Kathy could steal my work to use for herself with my aunt isabelle.
My aunt used to talk about the Michaels and Bagnasco ex mafia and burying one person with another. Now I know it was to take over that persons american papers and ancestry possibly after stealing half of their Social Security as my aunt tried to do here. I had already heard of one Vet's wife in a writing class having to court to get half of her funds restored. I was to be another to fill the need of a worthy relative.
I don't 25 years after my cousins wasted my life the first 25 years lining me up from the Flint Performing Arts then to Syracuse stage to meet families that needed my father's background to cover their black Polish or Mafia.
I have not been able to speak to or e mail my son for 24 years without a pack of ex army cost guard or marines or even RAF on the line working with three drug dealers that apparently only sell to doctors that help them kill people and other medical workers that my ex sister in law hires.
Tired of this and want to make sure in this great country that is just like any other run by cocaine dealers, that my son is alive. Impossible to find out around people buying their new kilts with slander and dirty tricks.

No comments: