Saturday, March 27, 2010

Desmond Walker Waiting b. m. d.

This is the first page of Journal 2005 to 2010: And first page to be a listing of known information with proofsthat I possess of the WAITING family extinct except for myself Isabelle Bowman Waiting and my son Theo Desmond Mack born Sept 16, 1963 with different name not Waiting. I may hyphonate my name so my son may too..
The worst thing after depriving my son of his education and trusts and inheritences was robbing my father of a earth burial. Burning was against his Anglican and Masonic believes which he could not really practice in the US.
He asked me to try and avoid a catholic marriage but that is the only restrictions or preaching against religion or color etc he ever did.
Jack Nelson a fired adjunct of SU with a lot of Museum backing friends from all of his change background activites was probably also in a performance art gig with Yoio Ono when she was at the Everson with her toilet and kat litter dispenser. I did not go and did not visit the party next door at the Head of the Aging office home. She had also hired a woman that had been in Cleveland when one of the macks or Vanni or Lucciano-Bagnasco's had one of the vietnamese doctors almost kill my son when we went back home to Rodger's Ohio..for a visit to his parents. She was supposed to be a house sitter and watched the Head of Psych at SU at the time's children. She had a huge party and the men threw all their condems in my sons bed and toy room. She I now think was the daughter of someone the Macks also thought of as a suitable replacement for Rodgers's Circus wife to steal her background. So I guess Yoio decided on whatever she had in mind from Hollywood for her guest no doubt Catholic Charities and the Youngs and their free plane to fly back and forth.
I see one of the pipers that became interested in me when all this starated in Flint who was to be make me one of my aunts many air force friends in the big changeover from Waiting to Young already was hanging out with Karen Black and Joe Sefa her Lebanese boyfriend possibly father of her child and they were already part of the Haitians thinking taking my life my whole life ws a great performance art and useful to make up families to find relataives in for all the Cranbrook International students to join in a huge investment family with Flint and U of M Polish and Internationals joining Jacks big Polish to British Joke. Apparently his way back relatives were the clan that wiped out Mary Queen of Scots non friends and the name went with Lennon.
The papers and his and Sams very old antiqu pins and medals were stolen from my bank boxes and homes, since Oct/Nov 1986. My oldest silver was stolen when I said it could not be sold when I was tryhing to sell my own large collection of silver to pay my sons bookstore bill which SU used to drive him out of the country. While his dad and his mistress and sister drove him out of his remitted tuition.
I don't know if Wendy Kline was also Elaine Yannow wife of the head of the Mormon Church Stock? or just another Doctor either moving to Florida Hollywood or Syracuse to establixh a different name while planning the overthrow of his present family for his mistrees of the goddess variety.
I am now afraid to keep any papers in my banks.I am afraid to keep them in a bank as the Florida and Detroit in law's medial medical employment nursing homes malls and especially the beginning funeral industry, and their workers, possibly both Ferguson and Michaels (Bagnasco/Michaels and/Ferguson-North National are printing different e sites that listing my ancestry as theirs. They have my stolen papers and any I gave to dispute to a Mr. Warren who did genealogy in this area. I gave him all my information but did not where I thought it was wrong. They were given to a Ferguson web site. Any remaining photos (most were removed by my aunt Isabelle or her Redpatch English friends son or my cousins) from my homes homes, banks trailers, By Roder Scott associates (my ex husband Rodger Allen mack's family public relations and background changer. In jail Ithaca and disbarred in NY in the 1990s for forgery.
They and my valuables and father and uncles old Orange pins probably went first to Jack Nelson whose famiy were genealogists in Flint MI where I lived with a lot of Scottish and English people who worked in some capacity for GM.
My dads family were shipwrights to his father Samuel, who died at sea. He came to this county at 15 following his ten or so years older brother Samuel who had served in the British Army but left with great bitterness after the 'troubles' which he had to be part of. The Waiting shipyard was burned by IRA (they were protestant Orange English with a shipyard in N. Ireland). Their other business was in Barrow in Furness and Australia where they delivered ships. There was property to the 1960s which I could have claimed but I now believe was used to bring in my cousin Bob Warnocks relatives to serve as lyers to new genealogy giving the Waiting and Walker background to my mothers Youngs, to be used by the Andrew Young church in their charity and medical research funds and my my aunt isabelle's in laws reformed Mafia family getting into country clubs and yacht clubs expecially in Florida. They added in my in laws and many others and came to this area of Florida to buy the business and jobs with backers of Private schools. Jack and his family found a lot of indian princesses (AM.) while jack probably made a lot of people Swedish and Viking and British following Swedish workers building railroads across Florida while my uncle Jim Young and his family made up plantations and my aunt Isabelles Germans worked with Hollywood bound Blacks and other dancers and actresses to make up German Scottish from Polixh. Then Mack Trucks got involved with Ambroses that moved out from third Ave where Bob Warnoks father lived on Bangs street. My dad was an engineer working with the design studio to make the one master die to beginn with and check steel etc he had a million or thre millions dollar computer to work on and had been asked if he wanted to manage a plant in california when all others were starting to be let go when GM changed to robots. Most of the other workers in the family and in his bands he was so fond of were ordinary factory workers and skilled trades. My uncle andrew and my aunt Isabelle taught fencing and my aunt coached singing to a black group how the Andrew Youngs with the Ferguson spread Muscular Dystrophy found out about the haitian doctors at U of M who cured Yaws.
Jack Nelson was an unofficial consul to Haiti while he helped other Nelsons in Flint look up the backgrounds of girls international students many from non UN countries found brides to invest in the USA.
His family followed my aunts family first her swedish husband Leonard Swanson and then Bagnasco's to this area Pasco Co .with their huge funeral and then employment business. Then Dr. Capone came in with Medicare Select to head five hospitals emergency wards in 1986 and a lot of reformed families brought their educated family to this area and business to this area where Al Capone was with Kennedys in the 1920's. Syracuse University and its Syracuse Stage Art Storch had to have found his movie suit as a priest in the Xorcist useful in Ireland while Jack was researching in N. Ireland while he was making up his vikings for all his new Viking professors and doctors investing in this area down here in some part with their on campus girfriends that could travel on the Hollywood charity or Catholic plane with the Young children. The Andrew Youngs continued to have children they were catholic and their children have had very attractive children to place in wheelchairs looking beautiful to get funds for a lot of charitys. My father asked Andrew not to marry Franics as she carried a disease that caused her brother and others in her familyh to fall into the sea when they became adults.
He alwsays worried about his own Father a shipright who died at sea. His father and his father were shipwrights and Seacaptains and Shipwrights.
This genealogy was I can't prove but believe used and sold by a Tenn then other communes commune full of ex Flint workers, and then by Jacks friends and SU Religion Mitchell friends from churches and private schools, who have all found it useful to get money from changing the genealogy from Waiting Walker possibly my dads cousin Simpson to Young. They lived the dance and color and it was useful to Mansour Thomas and other Rowan? travel. Then it became at SU useful to CIA or Police grants to follow the terrible Orange bigots and send over A nude model Sarah Spino and Jack Nelson to write a book. If Art Storch went over with his Dunedin Martin he had the Xorcist refilmed with a different person as the exorcist priest in the first version.
Jack Nelson fenced with my uncle andrew and Isabelle Swanson before she divorced and married into the italian Bagnasco funeral home business family that buried the Mafia and reformed mafia. At Flint Hr college possibly more genealogy change were started by a Haitian consul and Jack and people getting money from Lebanese and other benefactors of Scottish Irish and German bands and damcers (Karen Black etc) entertainers leaving Flint Flint MI and going to Hollywood. Hollywood FL became a huge gathering of Canadian french speaking talen also every winter. Hollywood california is where a lot of the Flint dancers found employment and possibly hudnsnfd who's PR people also used the false by then Jack Nelson, Bagnasco English wife then my aunt then Young Mahon New Orleands genealogy (my in laws loved their trips on the Delta Queen) Plantation genealogy. Lodi Ohio costume makers also liked finding families with civil war soldiers that went into balle reinactment in their costumes.
My grandmother when the family was all killed was in her clothing workroom where her sons kept their army and other toys, where the family clothing . was made. They then had to live there while she became a costumier or coutier (sp)until my uncle same first went into the Irish Guard and then came to the USA.
My young relatives and Thomas.s tricked me into going to Cranbrook on a false scholarship where I met my ex husband when he left GM and the moon car design to become a grad student. I met him as my welding instructor he was separated from his wife who I later learned had a circus background. I assume that is what I and my son were to end up as Circus gypsies.
My great grandfather considered himself to be a direct decendant of a hand (left or right hand on shield) William related royal I suppose a Baronet in N. Ireland and Wales? who knows I have no knowledge. My dad was never a Mormon. He was Anglican and then considered all his work in the Masons and shrine as his good work.

I never kenw my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco at the time lived in West Bloomfield Hills close to Bloomfield Hills and the Youngs in Birmingham MI until the 90's when I found a lot of information out on WEBTV.

My aunt first had all of our photos my dads family, stolen and given back when I was in high school, she wanted to cut them up for a scrapbook then. Her one son brought them back the one that was supposidly a suicide under I think very suspicious circumstance. I hope he has not been switched with my son. Probably to have her only have one son to match my one son.

My son last I am sure I was talking to him (I receive some e mails now no answers to questions) was injured after someone dropped a hammer on his head while he was on a high tower radio job he should not have been on in Montreal. He had more than one attempt on his life but this time he fell a considerable ways while the entire Mack family laughed at the bottom. He had no health insurance. In a later year I think I he was taken in a wheelchair to a old home the Youngs had a Mission in Edinburra probably given to SU by the Macks that turned into macGreggers and Buchanans by becoming part of my cousin Bob Warnocks family with the help of their Scottish club friends and retired telephon workers that found their childrens employment with the Bagnasco private phone company in Tarpon. Was Ameriphone all the Bagnasco Galante Rendesi etc joined with SU families have Ameri or National names to the Fergusons and young RE.
This made up genealogy was probably also funded by Indian genealogy grants finding princesses and British princes in records made possible by the use of the first Xerox machine in the Everson for harathies and Nelson use a year before being given to business in general...free use. These pincess may be a way into indian gambling as my Thomas sister in law and a lot of her friends were involved as Karen Ambrose and her dads Mack Truck and mothers Jazz Bar on third ave in after hours an home gambling. Football etc around mahons at SU?

It was used by my aunts in laws Booths and nearby Cranbrook I believe Swanson Advertising related to my aunts first husband by then to find a Saaranin to build. No Saaranin no building or changing CAA. (Id cannot prove to find a Saaranin to build over laws of a Saaranin Trust. This is all excused because my Young uncle Andrew and Jim used it to get money for the crippled Ferguson and Young children and funds for research to get their Ferguson bad Gene investigated that made crippling disease including polio and muscular dystrophy. My in laws got into medicine and justified their becoming Scottish instead of Polish Serbian as making their daughters life more colorful and enriching their lives with the private parties and Scottish and English dancing found in their subsidized Social Clubs. The workers losing their jobs and the owners of old Flint business and those of private school and universitys got money for buildings and medical research.
My father lost his eternal soul in the religion he was brought up in Anglican when the Nelson Mormons and Catholic and Episcopal church changed their records somewhere or allowed Jack Nelson and SU History profestor Art Legacy to make an alternative family up from Gypsy Montreal Catholic Church where my sons life may have ended or he may have suffered permanent damage to make him handicapped and therefore also getting some of the money from all of my parents my and my sons promised or delivered valuables property for this investment ponzi with a church front and church plane and able to track and rob my son, me and my parents and then sell our genealogy for a lot of museum and social people that had to profit from kilts and music associated with it.
My father was brought up by English Orange grandparents with shipping in England Barrow in Furness (where the boat parts were made) and their Northern Ireland Shipyard. He never had an Anglican church to go to , he tried presbyterian and avoided anything that had Rome anywhere in their printed material.
He worried about his own father that died at Sea. In the religion he was brought up in one had to be burried facing a certain way possibly. Burning was pagan and one had to wait unti the end of time to be ressurected if one was lost at sea (when the sea will give up their dead).
My dad bought seven graves to make sure we would be reunited hopefully or at least not have t wait until the end of time to know light.
My cousins and step cousins manipulated our lives, our money with the help of powerful Mormon and other churchment and the Religion Department of Syracuse University where Jack had his calls answered after he was fired as a Adjunct in Advertising for injuring Sandra Lira in one of his religious films about the Devil. Other SU education people were making films in Boston Religion and Art. My sister in law met Connie Mack and decided her Polish Serbian Mack and in law Thomas family (Czech. were going to be related to Kennedy Mack and Nelson in Florida. She and my aunt decided to use my work shown in national and state and museums and gallieres some first prizes as her or my aunts own.
This group first wiped me and my parents and son out financially in this area that was bought or most of the jobs were by their new investment family.
They have and keep stealing any valuables while stealing any papers which have to have been kept on my person for over 25 years after Ed Alderman Syracuse and the Aldermans of this area of Florida possibly the buildsers with my Mack and Thomas problem relativdes with Michaels Bagnascos and all their mafia related family, promised that I would never see my son again. Both he and I have had near death accidents and doctors probably getting money for research have given false diagnosis.
Accicents planned and executed by my aunts who apparently have become the family executioner following the Czech and Lithowanian (SP) idea that Elaine Yannoe once talked about. When it is time for someone to go in the Arab and Czech they are left to die or someone hastens the death so the field work could be done. They just made it cut off all telephone contact for most of the people you are stealing from and then make sure they die early so more generations of liers can be made.
My father had seven graves in Flint MI in the Chimes section. Flint is now a dying town and was in the 60s when I believe NZ CIA and possibly others decided to use my dads old orange pins with my ex husbands cousins and sons of his assistants and others in the CIA training that is part of the SU area and part of the old John MacDonald background (he had a SU Business degree) and as a writer he also worked after being in Strategic Services (possibly with Dunns from Ithaca in the Army tracking planes over USA like the spitfire pilots going to Flint for ReR.
I believe John MacDonald Jr now in Maine doing N Ireland genealogy has passed all of this false information on to his international friends after Cranbrook used their Booth and my aunt Isabelle's Booths to change polish backgrounds to German Scottish as she admitted to me in the 80's. I had unfortunately made her the person to call if I died as I was requested by people that were concered about my mother's mental health) when I could not reach my son in any way after Ed Alderman told me in the last day of my divorce whicH I won on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity that first my ex had cancer (I did not know cancer drugs could cause berserk or other bad behavior and was not told he had cancer)...and that I would never see my son again because probably I was not told why: so Sidney Manes, Rodger Scott, Waller and Mills or Mitchell would be pulled into a giant case of fraud while my in laws and my sister in laws in laws went from Polish Serbian and Czech to Scottish, Vannis the in lws of my mother in laws Gedoes going English with my Tansley Vin and Shanley or Wilsons English with Thomas and with another Bagnasco English wife. The Bagnascos were related to Bannonno crime names like Rendesi in Montreal why I suppose they cholse to use the Gypsy miracle church and nuns from Florida or Flint MI to start the false genealogy feeding it to them and used by Blacks and others at a commune where children who could not find work were housed in Everet or antoher Tenn Town.
I believe my son was sent there because according to their plan my ex was to lose his job to be Jack Nelson after changes in 30 or so years while everything he did was given over to Satanic Sculptor jack Nelson and his friends in the Everson Museum Satanic show with Ithaca and Cranbrook people attending.
This group of nuns v. goddesses has been picking at my property for the last 26 years.
The one thing I do not forgive them is their losing my fathers body and selling his gravesites at the insistance of my mother. They only gave her $800 for all the graves which she insisted on selling. I was not told how many but she could do it as it was supposed to be something that would not be used. I thought for over thirty years my father had been buried in Flint in a Masonic Ceremony. Instead he was burned instead of buried in his casket that must have been changed from bought to loaned. Probably by my father in laws Masons or Shrine which was a duplicate path of my fathers. The Mormons that appear to be my aunt isabelle Youngs German step brothers (she was the last at home when her mother died and my sick grandfather married his nurse) she had two or three step brothers at apparently with their Irish police band were also brought to this area to work against my fathers protestants as an excuse? and make sure my parents could not kick out in laws that just moved in with them and helped in Syracuse for them to walk through our enormous house taking anything they wanted for their poice grants or possibly a another CIA Simpson project after my dads cousin graduated from Annapolis and bought a racing Yacht (they made a lot of money in Real Estate in Montreal) or just followed John macDonald and my ex husbands assistants Clair his university assistant that helped lose my best work using a show in Cazenovia to make it my sister in laws or Aunt Iabelles as they sttod next to it. No one was asked to the Thomas Chapman opening of the gallery and my statement about the political nature of the paintings was lost. My ex's friend Kip Shehadi Capps arranged for my most valuable property that would go to my son if he lived was stolen from my storage in West Palm Beach. I believe their Swartz Street/Miller Rd Flint and Swartz Creek friends also jpoined a group of physicians and university people from Flint and Cranbrook and their new International reformed Mafia to join the Reformed Bonnano Republic here in Florida that reaches to Missions in Scotland and protection from Domes and Stadiums and ex football players in churches putting women down following some old example my dad said the orange were in a movie called Down to the Sea in Ships. The survival in Ireland of Protestants with ship business. One of my grandfathers preached from the back of a ship he proboably bujilt for a church. He was very stern and not in any way a slaver which the new Young Plantation false genealogy from Syracuse area and New Orlenad probably tried to make him out to be. He would not have been found to be a liberal as he may have done business on the way to deliver boats to Australia with Blacks or Arabs or any other Tribe going around the Horn of Africa in full Sail with my dad as a under 112 cabin boy. He did consider them children of Ham and possibly working with or devils they would not have been on his boats (this is my great great great grandfather.
My dad thought those that died at Sea had a chance to enter the light whoever owns it when the Seas gave up the dead but burning was Pagan. Not an new Idea in English Scottish Celtic history.
My mothers Youngs I think a Eric Allen Warnock to match my ex husband a famous and talented man Rodger Allen Macks Allen...added Waiting to his name when he moved into my mother and my house and I believe had help with the Eberts and Ballengers to make my life a little more miserable trying to control my mother who had depression and alzheimers by having one of the then Genovese Eckerds have a similiar bag of prescriptions right behind hers that could be manipulated by one of my cousins that was important to them his father...a drug salesman.
I had already become my mothers Durable Power of Attorney. They lied with Scots house Dunedin people and said my aunt wanted to take my mother on a big trip to Scotland. I ok' 2000 but they took a planeload of people to witness her gift list of some kind of bother her my and my sons possessions to go to my in laws Macks Thomas or Youngs. They have showed it where ever they have found favor to Police Charity and volunteers to rob my storange and banks and houses while their Gedoes Gaeded and Wilson Mechanic friends destroy my cars with bolunteers to keep me in this county.
Following is the information I possess. Some of this was given to a Stuart Waiting who then after a few years started saying it was Young property. I still have the papers and will have them copied next month and put on this site from a disk.
This country now the International Bonnanno Republic of investors from outside the US will eventually pull out of all their invstments leaving the original americans in their outposts and communes trying to survive while their teeth turn black as mine are dong from their manipulation of all lives withing their charitable boundries and with help of a lot of Army following the Tansley Shanley and Wilsons taking first my dads credit for the Prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight.
I hope my son Theo Desmond Mack is alive and well and just doing his jobs while they take his mail and presents and give him what they feel appropriate for any children he has. I hope a great fall that I still wonder if he survived from a high electronic tower in Montreal where he had no right being...after his father put someone else on his remitted tuition (probably his girlfriend Wendy Kline's deaf daughter...there is so much laser and deaf sound researach involved or the Nelsons children or child after they worked on our wipe out since Jack Nelson fenced with my uncle Andrew and aunt Isabelle Young at Flint Jr college (that had Cranbrook granduate Richard Devore's wife starteing a phych study on ESP and Creativity in the 60s...which was how they have grabbed my medical records to eventually switch with my aunt whos false genealogy resulted in Cranbrook being able to get an underground museum and road built, with they catered workers. My cousin Barbara Ann also followed me to Cranbrook graduating 77? Some one appears to have taken classes at Webster college (Thomson and Toby Julia Thomson helping make up Czech to Scottish? one of their sisters or friends as administrators) possibly had another of the family follow me to webster as I could never get them to look at papers and receipts I had for an extra 2000 I paid on until a few years ago adding to Sallie maes I took on just before 65 studies free. I will have to pay from my SS on that school loan in Accounting which I did not get any lasting job from until 2019. I now have only my part of my ex's social security on what he paid into from from SU. He was director of many entertainment Triange NJ and other schools that probably entgered in a lot of Scientoloy Names with friends of Chevy Chase.
I would like to travel by bus to identify my son if I an sure of where he is, should anyone know he is alive. I continue to send small gifts to what is supposed to be his child but received notifycation from child like scribbles that were supposed to be from Jerry Nelson Chancellors secretary SU. I think they came from one of the Thomas cousins of my son possibly Sherril who is brain damaged but may fund a cancer institute on campus SU known as the Institute. All the doctors there possibly were living back and forth from SU to this area of pasco Co with different names so they have two different profiles while their children joined in making sure my son never comes here and nothing I have ever leaves their control in their 'help' of the commune ex scottish childrennow adults in at least two generations of making up Art Legacy and Nelson Spanish Haitian and Scottish English Lies with Sirs and other married men and their girlfriends also profiting in their free travel while planning on robbing their wives and children out of any of their money or prestique working with the owners of Syracuse and other private schools and their bujsiness around them. A business was also done by decorator Kapps probably taking stolen transcripts and giving them to people in easy jobs using false names and retired and putting others degrees and work on their walls of their creative homes. Without haveing to do the work themselves and while making sure my work does not get finihed again while they attack my property every day endless while slandering my person starting with karen Ambrose and m,y Warnocks and Sondra mahon and others came out to speak abainst me from third AVe flint to Swartz Creek and other schools while they attacked my parents forced out of their supposed lifetime home across from their mall and following unfortunately his cousins family to this area of Florida to be wiped out by their ex mafia sponsors. And their emplolyment companies Mack and Thomas for sure.
I saw my cousins son Eric and his friend Ballenger (looks just like his father who was on the board of Ed or Stadium Mott Jr College running from my mothers funeral home when I came to make arrangements to replace everything taken from her funeral also pre paid like my fathers' She also then had no casket. I replaced a piper and singer as was part of their culture. The Mormons made my dad a Brethern in some ceremony or at the end of it when they asked my mother to come in to get a blessing from a Bishop Gregg in Pinellas. I did let her go to church at the Hillltop church here on occassionly at first. During that ceremony they said my dad was a Brethern or Mormon and even tho I told them my mother would never be back and it was a lie they still kept it in their records or recording of the ceremoney.
They may have included themselves as part of my mothers false will with all the other churches and relativdes. Stinsons were once excommunicated by Mormons possibly they were some of my cousin Bob Warnocks relatives that were contacted by my in laws and Youngs and run through property in Australia that I should have owned or could have but mr. Tansley and his Simpson friends kept location from me while staling antiques already given to me for the Scots House Flint to turn over to my cousin Bob Warnock who is wearing all of my dads scottish jewelry and that he stole that my dad bought me and my mother that had Swanson stamped all over it when it was stolen from my Southeast bank in 1986 when they planned I would not be able to survive driving down here from NY with a huge truck a necessity when Fogerty tripled their estimate from years earlier after Attorney DiCaprio and Alderman delayed my divorce for four years while workers for the new 'family' destroyed my cars, anyh jobs I got while I tried to burn wood in firplaces before shoveling out a car that got worse and worse as they burned them
A big joke to the Shoppingwon and other police that my aunt was already turning into Tarpon Greek ancestry to make them Wallace Simpsons and other Greek British with the help of Lennens and Jacks friends in NYC in their Mafia protected lofts...the
Reformed Mafia moving into southern ports with the Youngs false haitian and Jamacian invented wife of Jim Young and all his false macGreggers in New Orlenas where the Syracuse Press Sarah Spino using Nelson was also with all her lies. A nude model athat needed to get her children away from her doctor husband in Dallas where my sister in law was becoming a Scottish Dame. With her Nixon friends no doubt and gifts to Bush Spanish Roya; genealogy invented with jack Nelson and his Spanish Architect and their friend Mr. Kupta and Harathies while they bugged Mrs. Harathies out of her life in Dallas and while the Everson supplied the first color copier to Jack and Harathies before it was even available to the public for over a year. For use in Northern Ireland false genealogy.
I stopped having anyh contact with the Nelsons in about 1983 when I heard them laughing at several xmas parties at Mrs. harathies calling at Xmas or new years screaming at Jack to stop whatever he was doing in Dallas (James was director of the Ft Worth Dallas museum) and they were laughing at swhat was to be placed at her feet when she died or did die. No one wold tell me. She had Greek ancestry and transcripts to be used with dead Christos papadopolous from the Lockerbie plane. Why were those CIA on the plane and were they from NZ and John MacDonald Jrs work with NZ CIA and false Waiting Walker Desmond (to Ormond and Fitzgerald catholic to go with Kennedy etc?)??? Don Robinson a gallery owner in Little Rock introduced my ex to the Mitchell Kennedy Family photographer and PR who took a picture of my son but then my ex would not trade a bronze sculpture for it. Robinson still represents my ex in Texas where a lot of computer and harassment of banks or anything I buy comes from to this day and he also represents Paul Suttmann another Fulbright in the 60s teacher of U of M.
Because of the Lotherian Wiccians in my sister in laws camp and goddesses part of Art Storch and a WarLock here and his Lady VanDer Car in Advertising I think they performed an exorcism or druid Druid burial with Godesses changing the old Daughters of Scotia ritual with tree brances held down to hide the voters of black balls etc as they did as Orange women meeting in secret in Irish states or territories.

I suppose with Art Storch and his actors and Spinto and jack especially with their Miller actor friends and others that also meet in New Orleans and NYC and the Dalton satanics under Syracuse .

I don't appreciate it or the theft possibly of too much of my dads neck for him to survive for the work of Jack Nelson and his doctor friends and their Thomas cancer grants that made him too weak to survive while the Ambrose friends making the cleaning women the gentlemans daughter and the gentlemans daugher a Spanich haitian whiore or cleaning woman if they could bring it about made his stay in Tampa Gen with the Ambrose Anderson rulers of grants doiing their dirty tricks same as they did as soon as karen and the Flint Catholic School arrived on Swartz Street and Miller Rd.
If there is a Hell I hope Storch and Nelson are made the evil rulers with all their friends they have earned it with all their church friends and football players.

No comments: