Thursday, August 20, 2009

BBC Telephone elated Scam: Telephone retired or Bagnasco on line cause another false deduction using my computer which they moniter somehow?

I lost another $20 to another bogus company when I supposedly ordered a $43.?? Me Vida Loca film to go with the language series. I had to call the next month to ask why the amount was doubled to 6.00+a few cents then it was doubled again I was told it was to make sure the amount went through. $19.95 amount went through on 07/30. I called today to cancel the 'membership I did not order.
The tracking number I asked for at one point has disappeared from my 'information file about banking-last month was one mistake after the other at Bank of America which was taken over by Merrill Lynch that helped my in laws and relatives rob me for my and my mother's valuables when I arrived in 86 and ever since.
I believe as I also did not get catalogs from IKEA mailed a long time ago that my cousins are again using an investigation with Irish German police that started false genealogy to give my possessions and genealogy to my mail cousins.
You people are a real Tribe of Scottish and Serbian bandito's.....protected by the Short millionaire detectives my sister in law and aunt both using my art work and doing anything to keep it and from me making any more. Some Macks.

No comments: