Monday, August 17, 2009

dollhouse a gift brings Flint Swartz Creek namechaners after one piece of set going up for xmas

The first thing Glenn Tansley (step cousin Flint MI to Arizona ex head of job services while my ex's family and my sister in laws family built this area with my aunts mafia related relatives including Montreal restaurant and NYC dock (reformed mafia?) had carted out of my pre college home (things that I inherited from my grandmother) was a Black wood and ivory pulls harmonium. I believe they then stole (I was never asked about any of the things taken from me my entire life) from me from that time to present. They have been allowed to walk in my entire life because my cousins distribute the loot to the new family they made up of my dads Ancestors using a shipyard that was English. Even tho it was bombed and the home in Barrow in Furnace and boats were destroyed by German this ancestry is being sold by a pack of Tampa Lennens and Millers as German using my sons name and genealoby work done by Art Legacy and Jack Nelson SU adjuncts at the time (70's).
In the most recent of my second storage clean outs I lost a huge Tudor Cheeseboard I bought here at lyons when my CREF Stock was really up: And, one of two antique chairs that were in our house at 2400 Euclid Syracuse, I had completely refinished them The chair with arms was stolen in the last six years. I suppose the Organ (with brass tubes, music and dance room and my best miniatures including irraplaceable Robbie Burns book, everything really antique I collected over 50 years...and thea whole series of Saltire evening dress pairs dolls (I made) were taken two years ago at Tropic Breeze Park. I was also going to get a small Tudor chest miniature to go in the doll house that would match the cheeseboard.

I suppose they are in one spot with a false rack of deer antlers I bought as a joke when a store closed in New Port Colony condos. They were manufactured of plaster and steel I suppose. Looked right I suppose it was all to be in one of the Scots Halls when everyone from Flint and Swartz Creek MI and Lodi Ohio and Syracuse finally got down here to go to Kathy's painting shows. All my work with new signatures no doubt. Excluding all the silkscreens she has made without my permission.

I suppose all the furniture wasl given to my cousin or his Gilbert relatives in Bradenton to the joy of Wendy Kline (and their Cranbrook and Hancock friends at Bobby Sailers) and the Real Estate Fergusons and Youngs. I suppose they are all down there with Bob and his Allen son and the Rodger mack to Rodney Allen Mack jokesters, (I believe Melanie Gilbert his first of three or four sisters or wives of my cousin Bob was working at Shoppingtown Mall at Addis. Where I worked while trying to get my divorce. The store let me have a commission area and then threw all my gloves (xmas when they always in demand) into a dark corner of a lunch room. There was an antique jewelry area I was also responsible for and had to leave to look for whatever I could find in the rubble. I left.

Bob and his Scottish and Irish bandsmen and my uncles attack everything else to keep me from painting more pictures that will be like my aunt or my sister in laws paintings. ..the ones they stole from me and dabbed on a little on the side porch for people to see. This is all for the glee of all the attorneys that started this to get rid of their and their friens unwanted wives if their wives expected to keep anything when the great ones sister wanted to give away to their followers and students to help get anything the grandson had been promised when downtowners around domes needed it more. Carriers Motts and Lombards for instance.

I got a divorce based on cruelty and inhumanity I believe daused by doctors working with Wendy Kline for their Cocaine or pain killers from the drug dealers on my mother's street. Thomas's from Ohio...now reverends. My ex was drugged to change his behavior a few times and a few times was enough.

And so the Youngs can keep getting money for their children and grandchildren's disease Muscular Dystrophy to keep them their plane and free rides for all their friends using false names playing with their playmate of the year in Florida or having my aunts and Bells make up new genealogy for, also they can go beg from their Mafia forth cousins once removed while Jack Nelson and the rest of the Nelsons and people that worked with Scott Landmarks (even when he was in jail for forgery) to make up new Thomas fake and Warnock fake Young ancestry from my fathers shipyard (English owned but NZ MacDonalds and US Nelsons can afford to be generous to find ship captains and royals especially obscure William border like Welsh/Anglo and others that moved. While their fortrne teller fat ladies plant false information while looking for ghosts apparatus with inventors that have built a constant 'investigation away of my property' rivalry between several thief families making themselves into MacGregger Cow thieves into art and collectable thieves.

I amended my taxes so my ex would not have to pay 50,ooo, I was not told he had cancer until the last day of a several day divorce that had dragged for three years and then still not settled a year later while they kept all money from me, down in a county that had been built by a family of people using my ancestry. Along with beinging false relatives of mine through australia and bringing s small town and a lot of Flint and Ohio people here to get jobs with my aunts Mitchells or Mack and Alderman medical. This group was using false ancestry that a lot of Flint entertainers and musicicians stole when some of them left for Hollywood.
They have the help of several apparently Mafia computer and scam artists busy fleecing people by computer and making computers behave to their liking at will while dumping their files in computers to use up the memory.I

I would still like to know if this gang of ex Montreal Catholic horror storys murdered my son as I still do not seem to be able to contact him and have no way of knowing if anything I mail him gets to him around Nelsons. Still busy selling false genealogy with my aunt Isabelles German step brothers.

I believe they were allI had a few weeks activity trying to put back together a fisher price dollhouse I had traded with a friend for Lundby before the Lundby dollhouse and two sets of furniture were stolen. Probably by the people that stole my antique dollhouse ballroom and organ and formal dressed dolls. The same gang that used to drink at my dads house with my dad's throat cancer group, band group scottish or more likely the bartender and all my uncle Bills Irish Cops helping out the mafia and professors getting rid of their wives even tho living a while longer permanently.

I set about to get to gether a Hearthsong set I bought many years ago. It was in a plastic bin I paint on top of while I bought back the dollhouse and added more furniture.

I started painting the futniture last night (wood with fabric cushions etc.: The New MacGregger cow and everything else gang made off with a double door cupboard from the child bedroom, the bathroom toilet and the refrigerator. To get those items I would have to buy three rooms of furniture for 22 dollars each.

Thank you again Mormon Allen, Warnock, now possibly Welch March Whites Smiths and Jones that Jack Nelson and his Spanish Architect SU and the Everson made the owners of all my hobbies Time, Employment and every good piece of my artwork shown in Museums and Colleges after they stole all the pictures. Congrats to the Ithaca area witches and Cranbrook and SU entertainment Con Can wiches in particular. MY payment and my sons for getting a divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity to make sure all the family does not care where the Mormons and NZ are selling my ancestors and putting all the crap Warnaocks brought here to be my dads new relatives for my uncle Jim Young and his Mahon false plantation captains. they apparently needed to change my English sea captains and Irish Shipwright into Civil War men bringing Irish to the Americas and setting up slavery and plantations....sorry old boys of the Flint Pipe Band and Flint Fife and Drum Police band helping them....but you sure do make a band of farmers and factory owners, workers of Hamady stores into a real good pack of attack relatives. With the help of SU and its collections department and especially Wendy Kline and attorneys DiCaprio and Alderman doing this for all of their and gallery owners Mafia realtives of my aunt from Detroit Montreal and the world who also got all the captains.
The Nelsons (starting with a group of back woods reverends on Bishop AP way or close (behind Miller Rd between it and the AP Flint MI. I assume where the first of the Young planes started their Catholic changeover of my dad to their names in the 40's and 50's

No comments: