Monday, August 10, 2009

Cranbrook Owners, NZ CIA allowed in US to change my Ancestors to dying family so USA and NZ MacDonalds could use it.

After 25 years of a 24 year marriang I have decided that Cranbrook Academy of Art possibly Booths, needing to find a new Saarinin to build on their acadamy land: Had the Swanson and Bagnasco family help changing their in laws the Ferguson Youngs change places with my family (Isabelle Waiting {Bowman, Walker}. That was so the New Zeland Australian and USA could use my English fathers sea captains and Irish Shipyard and possibly Noble viking based ancestry to use for NZ and MacDonld genealogy sales: Also because the USA CIA or Bush false CIA Walkers?are not supposed to grab living people's backgrounds.

That family changed a healthy family into the muscular dystrophy and other diseases making their life short which was actually the miscondoct of my father in laws medical businesses which he bought into becuse of their profit.

I believe they were helped in eliminating those they wanted to change my names with (friends of the Fergusons that landed in the Alderman hospitals or anywhere their medical employment or travel employment people could change their lives or records and make them suffer with family that had no money being paid with what they couls steal or jobs. All storage and mortgage companies worked with MacDonalds and Carrier and MOtt and Thomas banks to flim flam a lot of payments around and allowed them in Banks with Mormon banks relatives with them from PR either planting or removing pictures or papers.

This way my father who did not want Andrew Young my mother's brother to marry a woman they knew from going back and forth from their business to be from a family (Catholic) that the men fell into the sea, is paid back by my changed and my sons changed life.

I have had all my former art work stolen and my supplies attacked by local artists that did not get into museums, I was shown in Memphis, Utica, Everson (Lunch Room) Cazenovia College and Rochester and Cooperstown Nationals several years in a row.

Now I am supposed to live out anything left of my live in poverty while them mess up my son's life and attck his health as they probbly did in the past by making sure he had pneumonia (from one of their nursing homes) any time a holiday or trip came up for my ex husband so his sister Kathy Lee Mack, (Deitz0 caould get all of her relatives around our house (Millionaires that wanted the property for a back yard) could get all their realtives and the Young and BAgnasco relatives the new beautiful but Handicapped (not dying out) a lot of Royal by the time they made the Etons and Edmondsons (which had been suggested as having a few Waitings left (probably White) in Wales March Castles. My dad did not think his William follower was a Welch-Anglo. So he kept looking while I was still given no information.

You can read the rest of the blog. to see how it was done.

My Aunt helped change her own Stewart Booths from Polish to Scottish German Booths they tarught at WAyne state while living in West Bloomfield (my parents never knew her correct address now did I) she and Mike had to have helped Jack Nelson , Ex Rhode's Scholar ex Syracuse University adjunct do this while making my family part black and arab to show me what happens if you mess with the ARk KKK by having art classes from Win. Rockefellers projects in their own backyard. And mostly the Lebanese backers of Publix known scottish and Irish dancers and actresses going to Hollywood could use my background to get themselves a yachtsman or for publicity if they made it big.

I believe the Nelsons (with the help of my fathers cousins's Simpson and my step-cousin Glenn Tansley added a lot of Penn. antique car people from Syracuse to my background.

I want to know what they are doing with my son after my divorce for cruelt and inhumanity and the coverup up of all the downtowner people helping Rodger Scott and Alderman and DiCaprio helping Waller Mills and Mitchell and paralegal MacCoy start some kind of trust to grab everything I have for someone else: or this family. They did not return a Will of my father's I put into trust with other papers in their safe because I had been robbed at banks and they did not return it. I have a copy that I cannot get to without a decent car and the Serbians and their mechanic and amature mechanics have made my car and any other car undriveable and expensive no mater new or old since before I started the divorce in 84.

Mrs Nelson on SU Campus is still grabbing my sons mail so he does not know what is going on down here. I never got papers from the divorce court held in Fulton NY actually Supreme Court with the evidence of my not getting a financial statement only tax papers as a financial statement and mr. Alderman telling me I would never see my son again.

I won a divorce which my in laws and cousins stripped me of all the valuables I owned to give to my sister in law or my aunt Isabelle for helping the MacDonalds and whatever politicians Mack included as well as Nelson set up this whole state as a place where foreigners can meet a US woman with money or nice ancestors (that can be assembled if necessary) and a wipe out ex wives area with am underground police force in place for years some of it KKK based and some drug reformer based. The Cocaine dealer FL Ohio next door became a reverend in Detroit. Previously a rapist who beat someone very bloodily and moved the crime next door, got a job in NY as a realtor thanks to the Fergusons and Bells that started this in California when a Nelson from Swartz Creek moved there to start a Nursery and Karen Ambrose and my cousin WArnock helped the Bells and Wallets become Braids.

The CIA should not change US citizens profiles to match anything their friends in Australia and other CIAs want. I went to college to paint and my son was promised a full share of his grandparents and Kathy and Rodger Allen Macks vast industries. They had seven million invested when my son was little it must be huge amounts since they started working with Carriers and motts and SU Sacco Dome people.

I want back the money they flim flammed away from me and I want my son his million or more as he was promised and the attorneys only listened to my sister in law not the participants in the divorce after they rigged a way for my ex to lose his right to handle his own money apparently with Rodger Scott and Sheroki and Kenyon help and Chase Bank that does pay slips of Community Hospitals here that appear to be owned by my in laws and Aldermans.

Where is my son Mr Alderman and where is whatever was found to be my fathers nobleman and was then given to Simpsons and other ARmy people including people who do not fight but are asked to join Mr. Bush or Nixons CIA to make the Thomas's and Fergusons Royals while the Robinson and Krasner Gallery help my sister in law pedal my work as her own?

No comments: