Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Note: Alderman made Harrotunians his family to help steal mine, my jewelry my collages. Her midwife friends may have been pattern for name takovers:

When the Alderman and other Harvard viper attorneys took over Clair's Harrotunians then Aldermans it was easy to have her steal my jewelry from flashings, then my collage and pastels for whoever is using them or copying them. Kathi and Nelson silkscreens (MacDonald help) combined with poster takovers for galleries that started all this after the Fulbright show.

My aunts relatives already changing my background for hers with her german step brothers and other's knowing Hamadys and dictators and nelson genealogy being done around Sororitys for foreign students, royals or dictators. Knew Mott and Carriers maybe Principa St Laawrence etc stuck together for life.
Clairs midwife friend in Caz may have been a pattern to set up communes with only midwife records. A lot of the men probbly die leaving the women to have children or girls to marry off for names. Right I know how bad it sounds. Its Bad.

So was Syracuse Real Estate...now joined by other sharks including my aunts in laws and her Ferguson Young friends.
I think a lot of CIA part time jobs were had around Nancy Hoffmann. Mrs Hancock as Hoffmann and whatever plot they dreamed up to cover name stealing for themselves dictators and Harvard men who liked singing in skirts (kilts, Brown/Orange Ulster or plaid.).

No comments: