Thursday, August 20, 2009

Social name changes possible used by dictators non un to invest in South USA

I believe my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young's (Swanson, Bagnasco) German step brothers and her brother's Jim and Bill Young (Swedish Swanson husband - then Italian Mike Bagnasco- Michaels Funeral homes family?) started changing my ancestry (WAITING, WALKER)to Young when German Dr. Goring Flint tried to say I had pernicious anemia (as a small child) or they started before when my mother did not have a child for a few years. A group of bandsmen and their Sponsors (food family and apparently funeral home) then included sorority backgrounds in Flint and Entertainers going to Hollywood from same bands and Scottish English community.
Jack Nelson late of SU then Florida, Rhodes Scholar, fired from SU was a Haitian Consul how he knew doctors the polio and muscular dystrophy Andrew and Francis (Furguson not spelled correctly) children who also decided to change to my father's sea captains and Irish Shipyard to also collect money with their and their childrens crippled children. They made a lot of friends when my sister n laws Thomas's decided to include their handicapped daughter (brain damaged) to that same genealogy that is being sold today by my sons childhoood friends or those who picked up on it with Jeri Nelsons Hollywood based british friends the Bakers and Baileys joined in. Cranbrook neighbors of my aunt decided to join Booths as did my childhood friends behind my back. Then they were also joined to my ex husbands family and in laws who all went into business with the ex mafia in Florida. I think some new wanna be mafia then joined Montreal suspected restaurant mafia moving into this area where a huge group of foreigners were going into medical and other business with my in laws nursing homes and the Alderman hospitals.

Why they wre in trouble so often for 'capture' like operations and scams as Community and Charter other names.

My son had three attempts on his life and I was told in court I would never be able to talk to him again if I went through with the divorce this was the second or third day when I was also not given a financial report but was told for the first time my ex had cancer. He had not spoken to me except to pick up some taxes I amended to save him 50,000 of accumulated taxes.

I won the divorce but some gang of people making my parents a laughingstock related to Bishop Road Reverends in Flint and in business with the Thomas's surrounded my parents before I came to Florida and have been trying to attack me everyday and every way since I won my divorce but had a gang of flim flam artists waiting, all in my ex millionaires Mack's banking friends pocket.

I saw my son one time before court so I believe he is alive in 1986 after a fall that could have killed him in Montreal. He could not talk as usual but was standing. However I saw so many copies of my son and my ex husband (including my mother's fred Aistaire dance partner looking just like my ex husband as a younger man (Mr. Curtis)) Jack Nelson also cosmetic plasters and taught syracuse stage people to make their own heads and masks for parts.

My relatives started taking my property early on when they wold just arrive to raid my rooms. My dad did not stop whoever my mother was allowing to do it and they have continued to this date even raiding my art supplies after I had been in at least five museums and more with my ex husband in shows in colleges.

I believe they talked my in laws into my uncle Jim Youngs and Mahon New Orleans false MacGreggers which he stole and started passing out to my aunts Bloomfield Hills and Birmingham family and Cranbrook and Flint students or the women they were interested in dating at a Sorority. The Sorority stuck together with Karen Black and others that did not graduate but became successful from Flint.

They have caused havoc in the last year making sure I did not find out what happended to Anna Miller who was polish but adopted by Germans and who lived in Fayetteville Ark with her Architect husband. I believe she was met by my sister in law from her secret location in Dallas where she was changing my names to hers and also using my art work as her own as did my aunt also my transcripts when they fired her from teaching.

The Gedoes that became MacGregger???my mother in laws sisters were also from Bad Axe where they knew the Polish/Scottish community represented by members of the Flint Bands and their dancer daughters.

They also knew them in Saginaw, (Gedoes Gaede in Battle Axe and Mathewsons Scottish/Polish in band there. They joined in a lot of people and eventually the Macks and Bells were in and my step brother was job director here around my dads Simpsons and my parents Young all going Orange Sea Captain and Shipwright then Scott and Pritchard talked Rodger or Alderman did (Wendy Kline) to being silent and moving down here with a different ID...possibly following Jack Nelson Using Lewin and Engbritson and making up nice genealogy for Greeks by then also for adopted children.
When they came to Florida to invest they decided to be Macks to feed politicians and get their political help there. as a short form of MacGregger.

The bad part of all this was police and storage helped deserving? or needy relatives take things from houses and storage and called it an investigation of some kind.

Then the foreign dictators and their consuls decided to tuse the ID's when the person hiding down here from divorce if they died etc. other excuses.

All an example for the KKK and others that did not like all the northern reformers coming down to the South to change things when no one down here had an employer that would give benefits or handle Social Security deductions.

I am stuck not knowing if my own son is alive when so many have disappeared into Jack and the Blacks out of work scottish communes while they or Nelsons sold their false Royals...from English found to be English German hand baronets with SU Dome help. They wanted Mafia and Orange Haitian reformed drug dealers family united against divorce, womens rights.

Someone removed part. My cousins have been in again with their fireman police or CIA lock opening tools to remove one cabinet from three sets of doll house furniture, one of any two accessories to now unavailable accessories: I have to remain the supply person for the communes full of children with no jobs of the parens and grandparents who started all this ancestry changing. The Irish Police herd them around as non working and living in communes while they are allowed to front thefts from storage. I suppose like so many of the people I read about and friends or they are killed trying to get into their parents storage.
I am tied of being the provider of my clothes collections to the people that stole my ancestry to make a base for ex polish czech arab new British?. Watched over with education, funeral, police good guys and bad guys changing places every so often for the Nelson and Mack related police of Florida and old RAF in Flint 40's to work their dissapearing act of my property. While I make police reports and notes to politicians and they write back they don't do this sort of thing...they don't add so they let NZ and Australian MacDonalds and Nelson Haitians do the job for them.

No comments: