Monday, August 24, 2009

Mafia has free seats on Missions for Scotland because of Nelson Plotski to Scotski?

My step cousins, cousins have been involved for over 40 years in Florida and Texas taking over my ancestry Scottish English and anything I inherited from my parents. The needed them and my museum and college exhibited paintings to make my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young me Isabelle Waiting (ex Mack) married 63 to 87 however the last three years were me being wiped out by all my relatives and college and ex high school friends who had joined in the takeover of Pasco and other medical and educational jobs to steal my ancestry.

Attorney Rodger Scott and his Pritchard friends have been working with my Aunt and her ex Mafia in laws busy buying up old property in Edinburra that the Young family had anything to do with to go with Jack Nelson, SU Adjunct in the 70's, fired had a heart attack, and then then moved in on my parents, then surounding my son in all schools, so older brats from private schools could come to Florida to help a gang of mafia and dictator and non UN country workers attack me and him while my Serbian and Polish in laws Mack in laws and all of their relatives and all of my aunt Isabelles in laws, step brothers and Catholic Irish Police from Flint MI Bands and my uncles Scottish bands started getting in with Bells and Vannis of the mack in laws buying around College real estate, private colleges, private airports with the Hancocks Motts Carriers and Lombards that just let them all run back and forth to Florida with their second real estate jobs with different names.

They even had Muslim speakers standing over old Scottish ladies in their Scottish regalia being told what nice muslims they would h ave made and preaching the place of women about ten steps behind any man would probably be about the message. After my Warnock cousins made me the joke that just paid for someone elses credits at a small college and am still being dunned after paying off other's bills after my mother's funeral. Where my cousin's son and all his friends some drug dealers known to my Uncle Bill who worked against me since he was droopped at my parents house and police refused to move him to make way for his Irish Band, and Ambrose Jazz bar and its third Ave Flint dr and scottish Young friends to arrive with Ohio Masons to attack efverything me or my parents did to make way for my cousin Bob being made into the Irish Welch possibly new Orange with all of the Catholics of the Montreal to Miami mafia related to my aunts friends joined up with Arthur Storch and SU Stage and his Martins joining the Warnocks Mitchells and Powells and Sellers PR and advertising companies getting into Malls Medical and hospitals...led by the by now Alderman and Deitz related relatives of the Harrotunian Thomas and my sister in laws new Sorority and Scottish club ladies.

I doubt if I will have a funeral my finances have been engineered to have three payments last month and two large payments of another energy bill paid in one month while the social security haters use the five week between SS payments against me and all those they want the homes or possessions of. My computers are invaded by my cousin Toms telephone and computer detectives while h e improves his scottish accent (he was born in Detroit into an Italian mafia related family going Scottish). All this was encouraged apparently by Bush Nelson and Mack politicians that met my fashionable Polish Serbian sister in law Kathi Mack and her gang of SU women that joined in with their ancestry lies. While Jack Nelson continues his slapsides hoots surrounding their latest victim probably my son and attacking or letting my cousin Warnock and his Ebert friends brought here by Vannis Macks and Thomas's work unreal magic with their mistreatment if they ever fall into the medical clutches of my in laws medical businesses and employment. All work from out of state Oyster Bay etc and with different names here.

I was set up years ago to be following my mother hearing voices or telling fortunes when the Simpsons and Devores and Swansons found a Saaranin for Cranbrook Academy so they could build. My Young cousins were there to get into catering the workers. Having contractors that do rotton or good jobs brought to Syracuse also was used to take up my time when I started showing my work with my ex husband.

If Clairs we sons send some Muslim to read over my grave or water I wish I were someone with ESP or Voudu like all the Haitians that did all this, My aunts black singing students, bar people joining Jack going Irish, and those brought here to help my sister and aunt use my work after taking it from storage while attacking my supplies and most importantly Time messing up accounts and cars, houses anything to make sure I do not paint, write, or what they would really like leave the house. I would like to come back as a ghost and strangle that stinking Muslim go between and all this Dallas and California pals that brought so many Hollywood people in to their name changing my fathers British names to German. The same Germans that bombed the Irish shipyard the house and ships in Barrow so my aunt and her Scottish Magregger Notting ham thievs passing all my things out to her rotton relatives and a pack of Mafia and Cranbrook and SU people can run around in their Kilts by Mary Walker Phillips. I assume she and Mallory Simpson handle all the new Royal affairs after the Simpsons decided to redo the Waitings into Catholics they could abide after their son did some fancy genealogy with Nelsons in Flint fencing with the Youngs around Flint Jr College and Annapolis people that is now spread to West Point and other military schools as my fathers family were all enrolled in Military School at Birth.

I was not using my ancestry and my son was not military after someone with access to a lot of germs in nursing homes made sure my son was sick every time any important event or show or national holiday was in progress so my now ex husband Rodger Allen Mack could spend the important times with his Sister. Then he decided to help Clair Harrotunian take my best work that was shown at Cazenovia college with no invitations sent out (no one told me to make up a list) and all trace of them disappeared to the same pit of my sister in laws Silkscreen businessx where she cranks out copies for the Alderman and other Mack related hospitals and offices.

I tried to tell a Thompson college I had already paid a $2000 scholarship right to the time it finished paying and some Warnock friend has even stolen all traces of it while USF covers up everything SU and a pack of non UN country public relations people did for their new Mack and Mormon investors. Their new Mafia Scottish school to keep their northern schools CAA SU and St Lawrence open.

John Sellers is still helping Davidsons and Jacks Masterpol related 'family'what of my dollhouse things and Silver to steal for their new Jewish Scottish English from Polish Czech Serbian collections.

They have invaded Merrill Lynch and banks to make sure there is just no way to get ahead of all their mischeff with Karen Ambrose and Karen Frost and their secretarial friends Sororitys cook up to continue to ruin any credit I might have after Nelson and WArnock related Mormon stole my mothers insurance for my stinking cousins and their thoroughly rotton children following the Thomas girls and Mary Macks theatre and secretary children druids from Flint and Louisiana Syracuse and Pasco County covins led by my ex husbands secretary/advertising friend Wendy Kliine and the Cranbrook Weavers visiting Florida to get newly Scottish clients and money. I assume Ludwig Stein still runs the overseas operations of getting the new British Club to Grants or study in Scotland and England folloiwng Jack and a nude dancer and my ex father in laws Masons with all my dads old Orange Pins going to N. Ireland with Flint MI ex Conn and MI band members to turn my fathers ancestry to Gilberts Warnocks and Mafia from Detroit. They even hired the police through Glenn Tansley who started taking things a harmonium then player piano and then photos to give to the Warnocks who were already taken over by Joe Sefa and Karen Black and my uncle Jim Youngs people making non un people into workers in Florida with my Mack Thomas and Vanni in laws going British thief MacGregger with my uncle Jim Young and his Mahons false MacGreggers and Edmondsons turned into fact by Jack Nelson, his Spanish Architect friend still on campus when Jack was not supposed to be on campus, and then James Harathies head of the Everson at the time but followed the Mack Thomas money to Texas where my sister in law and Bonnie Bell became Scottish Dames with their Mother at the Grand Lodge which appreciated their interest and money so much they did not bother to check their birth certificates. Or they opened their membership to anyone with Scottish interest. That would be all the foreigners and suppsed reformed Mafia I assume with money for formal dress and trave. The Flint people after the Motts Carriers Lombards and other investors in the North moving their business out of the country or too the south no longer had jobs for their sons.

My cousins son Eric Allen Warnock was put in place in New Port Richey FL in the 70's, to take my and Rodger Allen Mack's sons place (my son Theo Desmond Mack). This was after a whole united university and private school related Nelson Scottish.Mafia family went into business together from Syracuse University, Cranbrook and St Lawrence brining in all their relatives that had been walking through our houses all my married life taking things out with them apparently with my ex husbands permission. He just kept busy in his studio and let his sister to do all the dirty work with my cousins who had the excuse of their crippled childrens medical needs (my cousins children had a inherited disease) how they used their private plane and hollywood and yacht club appearances to sway people's sympathy to destroying me for their research funds.

All this was due to the work of Jack Nelson and his Mormon family and a lot of step cousins that helped my cousins take my place and surrounded both my ex me and my son all our lives. They still do.

As Mr Alderman threatened in Court (I could not get any court records and waited two years for any divorce papers) I may never see my son again because I got a divorce and all the brats of Syracuse were ahead of both of us here in Florida.

I have lno address and no information on my only son Theo Desmond Mack while my in laws bring more people into this country to use my genealogy and ancestry. I believe Swansons and MacDonalds part of Cranbrook beginnings with Richard Devore and save Cranbrook people joined by U of M Simpson development helped Jack a former Rhodes Scholar steal from me and my son while Jeri Nelson and the Chancellors office help pass on wipe out ex wives help to any professors who are hidden on campus. While the police hope to use that to get on campus.

I am tired of being in the middle. My ancestry and Australian property were given to my cousins to make up Waiting relatives to swear to the false genealogy, they were sent at some expense I assume to Australia and then brought here to be police or writers of false history books possibly old Scots Magazine writers working with Wendy Kline, John Sellers, Rodger Scott and Nelson and Masterpol and writers in Hollywood and New Orleans.

If they wanted to make up a permanent new family they should have bought all their false treasure instead of allowing my couins children to rob my banks.

This Tribe was run through Australia to get money into hands of the new tribe of MacGreggers cattle thieves folloiwng their namesake...and Stuart Royals and N Ireland hand Baronets they made up and placed evidence for in old Landmark houses to be found by spook hunters like all Mr. Scotts Warrne Street friends in Syracuse who are helped by all their Mafia? Warrn MI credit companies that call every day sometimes for over eight years after they messed up my credit with my mothers funeral and death. That would I assume be Mike Bagnasco's relatives that own Michaels and their Sorensons that helped Warnaocks and Ballengers with their false ancestry for Jewish investors as well as Muslim, Chinese and Haitian, Turkish that were peniclled in while allso adding in some reformed Greek and Irish KKK from Tarpon and Dade City, Hudson.

They are all now Warnocks turned into Walkers or Waitings with the jeewelry papers and pictures to prove it invented by my uncle Jim Young and Jack Nelson and their jazz and Hillbilly music friends it looks like George Fisher originally from Ark help also. Also Dan Teis and his Catholic and NJ gallery ties with Oskar Krasner and Don Robinson. My work will be or rather is my sister in laws and they will continue to attack every day in every way to make sure I do no more. It has been used by my aunt and my sister inlaw for over 20 years now they just steal what they want from every storage area they get the managers for.

I don't know how many people are missing and without money as I am because of people being allowed into banks accounts, charges and law firms working with relatives instead of the ex college divorcing, being shown their high and mighty to noses in the dirt for ignoring the grand family back home working with with the development, real estate charity, student funds to wipe out the ex wife and children for the new bride with more power or money or new names to add to the Mormon Nelson or Alderman Scott or Pritchard? names they are still trying to steal and then have published internationally. Who does not want to be related to Susan Lucci,...me.

I saw my cousins son Eric Allen Warnock running away from my mother's funeral in 2000. They got the money somehow for her casket and all the nice things that I had to put back at my own expense. She was cremated and I could only afford a bronze box. My dads remains were lost after his Flint Masons joined my father in law and threw them around catholic ground in Ireland I assume with Satanic Jack (work in the Satanic Everson and other shows) and his Syracuse Press writing nude model turned N. Ireland Ornage writer Sarah Spino using Nelson in N Ireland with all my dads old Orange Pins and all the pins and papers including Orange Lodge traveling papers stolen and given to my hated cousin Bob Warnock and his Brat children I assume that went with them.

Someone in Warnock or their friends Ballenger and Eberts 'family' pruned away a casket and other expenses in revenge for my cousins and uncle Jim and aunt Isabelle not being able to grab my parents and my house in Florida , for whoever grabbed all my dads band pictures and genealogy to spread over the world with false gangster and dictator genealogy with help of NZ MacDonalds and their CIA jobs at universitys making up a anti social security secretarial politician Jeri Nelson turned into Nancy Hoffmann and her Capps and Harrotunian CIA? part timers to attack me and my son while they help the Mitchells and Scotts take over education jobs. Social Security is the only thing they can't steal even tho they tried to get half of mine after making sure I had to take it early.

They continue to this day attacking me with scams, my car repairs, my trailer repairs while stealing my art supplies and collections. Strange rumblins in the house wake me up constantly and they have perfected some way to constantly stop and start my TV reception while loading and unloading my computer with files to use up memory. If I try to write anything about genealogy or this family it is constanly disappearing or parts of works disappear. I have Stop Sign software but have had to replace many many computers because they just stop running as my cars do. I believe that is ex GM and inventor related to Tansleys work Wilson working with the Mitchells that had to get Jacks calls to Jerry Nelson to handle when he was busy turning into a religious person from a Satanic while riding around with the Hollywood and Charity crowd with my cousin that probbly went to Cranbrook and is the only one they contact because Youngs helped them find a Saaranin to build their underground library and driveway.


Sheriffs that have been helping for years by making sure my cousins are in contact with them through new security they handle from outside my house...my cousins know when to come in and even who is outside to see them. They still have a group of millionaire deputies guarding the new Scottish/Germans Young Bagnasco and Wayne State Booths, CAA Booths? that were Chezh and Polish or arab Turk ...whatever that they wanted to change to go dance at scottish halls in evening clothes with Grand marches etc...like the ones at the old Crystal Ballroom now Scientology Hall.

I bvelieve my in laws loaned the money for in Dunedin while plotting to put me in my grave as a gypsy. I am sure they have married my son off or will at whatever race they want me remembered as. So the Thomas's and my aunt Isabelle Young, Bagnasco possibly now Wolf? and my sister in law ccan continue use my paintings shown in museums and shows and useful for income tax purposes for her and my aunt isabelle's spouses or significant others. While they show off their scrapbook work still constantly stolen from my files and reoworked by children of Flint and Detroit photographers.

I am tired of this constant mess of accounts, my Bagnasco cousin and his Scottish friends messing up my phones while a gang of Wilson, Shanley or Dalton inventors work with Nelsons on ways to make computers and cars to stop dead. And while my Thomas and their Bell friends learn how to make accidents with their Hollywood stunt men boyfriends.

I demand to know where my son is held while they make more and more attempts on any collections or money. They still have to get my trailer, which they stole a front canvas canopy of years ago, probably had the same crests painted for it by the same painter as the Dunedin Scots house.

I am sick of my sickening uncle Jim , his Nelson Haitian and Jamaican so called wife's Karen Ambrose's Mack Truck family bar I assume black wife I never heard of. I assume to get a lot of black family in Dunedin to be Scottish to take lessons from his friends.

I never heard of any of his black relatives or his MacGregger or Edmondson background. It arrived in Florida from Mahon nursing homes in New Orleans... after they went after my fathers Irish Shipyard and Australian property with my step cousin Glenn Tansley the job services officer here in the 70's..and with Krasner gallery and charity contacts to the Ferguson Young muscular Dystrophy children and their free plane. Now a real estate plane. SU has always had a bad rep for their RE. The Youngs learned all their and the Mafia's bad tricks to use with their new Scottish Irish Tribe.

Now the Mafia my aunt is related to Rendasi's, Luccianos Luccis Genoveses Glantes all MacGregger like my Polish and Serbian Sicilian Mack in Laws..does not have to just go on Catholic Planes free. They can fly with the Missions for Scotland, and Mission for Leprosy (I assume Jack Nelsons and SU Haitian new Tom Wallace to where someone tried to kill my son in the 80's in Hawaii. I guess Leprosy is like the Yaws that the Haitian doctors that jack made part of he and Rodger Scott and Dr. Pritchard and Harrotunian lies about being related to my dad's N Irish shipyard while my cousins robbed me and my son. While others stole my paintings to sign. Now they visit to destroy supplies and my only shelter an old Argosy. Just because they want it for their playtime with the new Scottish and Irish getting their kilts from Mary Walker Phillips and the Sorority Sisters that have vowed to kill me before losing their new Scottish.

The mafia does not have to travel free with the paralized Youns in their Catholic Charity Plane. They can fly with Missions for Scotland or a pack of football player reverends and their ex cocaine salesmen reverentds in Mormon Methocist while helping their married friends attack their ex wives or steal their property or reputation with Jack Nelsons slander factory.

Ok Erik how about you and Mr. Ballengers wee son keeping off my property. Where are you holding my son with the other men who have to disappear so someone from another country can have Sidney Manes and Rodger Scott hand them a new family in the US. I sure wish I could put a big rasberry right here for Karen Black, Joe Sefa, My cousins Bob Warnock and Tom Bagnasco! and all the women who started this when they went to Hollywood and my relatives started selling my ancestry to John MacDonald Jr and Jack Nelson for their false genealogy Legacy and Storch projects.

I am sorry to keep blaming the Mafia in general, my aunts in laws specific but Jack was a man for unpopular causes. His Haitian clients seem to have found missions for Scotland relatives of my Youngs and the Ferguson Young children with Muscular Dystrophy to get into Hawaii RE also by way of my in laws and their Detroit in laws wanting to change their junk yard for our art businesses my ex and myself in sculpture and painting. My son has been stalked and everything around him changed to make sure he turned into my uncle Bill who was a good musician but never had a steady job at it and lost some woman down here to a man with a house and some social security. I honestly think he lied a lot about my parents house being his and it felt he would have it to turn over to the Warnocks who let him live with them.

The Children's (Art Legacy's SU history, part gypsy) school had a lot of behavior problem children that all took over my sons ancestry and met a lot of rich hellions from Ohio and the University.

When I was with Rodger at the VAtican I bought some medals as souvineers and sent them to my aunt (who I liked even tho she was always in trouble with her husband) and seemed to want a lot of my mother's things. I think they used not haveing them chopped? by a nuns group caused someones interest and it sparked more interest in the ongoing project of changing my aunt Isabelle into my background while making my cousin the recipient of all of my fathers masonic antiques and Egypt Lodge paraphernalia which was then useful to Jack Nelson and his doctor friends getting in on the ex mafia hollywood interest, in laws of my aunt getting together with ex mafia family at SU already making movies in Boston education in the 70's.

I don't know whether John MacDonald and his CIA friends were interested from the start or from the 60's when my uncle Sam died with one of the super crosses of the Royal Orange scarring the area over his heart so much it may have killed him finally. Either way I was the youngest of my Young family and my son had to follow the Nelsons from MI then NYand Florida and all the police including some KKK or even pain killer/drug dealers helping my uncle Bill succeed as my father to finally find him a proper european wife. The one thing they all hated was the stay at home wife and the non worker at a regular job and last; hating the people in the north who had social security from employers (that had to arrange payments) moving to the south where everyone had to work till they drop.

My son is missing and I am tired of Swartz Creek and Mafia pretenders to my fathers ancestry keeping me from knowing where my son is. While they try to turn me into a laughingstock as they did my parents while stealing anything they can get their hands on...for supposed help to the poor and crippled.

No comments: