Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mack, Bagnasco, Thomas and Young followed ex everywhere they went.

My ex husband traveled to different colleges usually with an assistant or alone (I thought) but traveling with his sister most likely. Where he went his sister followed with my aunt or aunts and the beautiful mother Youngs with the crippled children and their free air travel. Ane all the new genealogy making everyone one big beautiful family that wives could not leave until the man had found his goddess among my sister in laws friends in Florida/Cranbrook U of M Simpson friends: TheKathi/ Wendy Klines and Alderman and Deitz beautiful people while they and the Bells got money from people selling houses that were forced out by their new airport and mall and hospital businesses, travel business connected with government travel. (Fulbright booked by Rowans Isfahan?). They built a 2000 moveable prison in Texas and Florida (elsewhere?) and made their Bailey friends jailors (Hollywood brats included) with a lot of other outright brats from Syracuse.


Sometime in the 1940's-50's My uncles and aunts decided to use my background with all their in laws and the Simpsons using a more direct route to the Irish shipyard 'which they did not actually have'. The Mike Bagnasco's were also included in these family changes and all their ex? Mafia relatives that were increased by Jack Nelson's (a fencing partner in MI to the Youngs) famiy'screative genealogy. It became a Creativity study at U of M flint.

When I arrived in Florida I tried to buy a boat not a house so I could take my mother on board and then take my mother and hopefully son when he could get down as I had to buy anything with a bathroom because DiCaprio and Alderman had stalled my divorce from 84 to final in 87.
I kept hearing a lot of malarky about only being able to have family not strangers on board. Althought that is like a trailer park I guess no visitiers to pools or dining halls etc.

There was a perfect copy of the supposed dead Mike Bagnasco at a coast guard class I took at Gulf High. I asked one of the teachers about rigging on sails. I had only sailed a sailboard alone and could put it togher and dwon and on my car again but the sails on small boats were a lot different. No one had a diagram. They said I should go out and look at one of the small catalinas boats in harbor. She (coast guard) pointed right at one guy and said to him "take this person over to see your boat. I did go out one day before the next class and he fixed his boat I looked at whatever books he had on catalina's and studied whatever we were suppposed to be studying and went home. On the way out (he drove because I did not know the way to Crystal Beach or Dunedin, stopping at his brothers a high School Principal building site on the way. I was assumed a date I suppose. He told me he told me he had left his exwife on a sandbar or disappearing island once but went back after her. I think he was wondering what that was all about also. Note: One of my mother's friends daughters Both had married a man who owned a marina. Mr Both still lived in Grand Blanc.???

The person in the class that looked like Mike hung out at a bar called Als which was a bar in front of Outer Space (just burned down) a sister business to the upholstry shop where I had my mother's (my) furniture recoved (with all the blood on it) I did not fix the second sofa in the back faily Room (Colonial Hills phase one) that had huge handsful of sofa insides taken out also. I put my own sofa there after half of my things were stolen on arrival (probably taken to dunedin and distributed by my aunt or cousin. I had a Gross family in the former Boyce house that had my ceramics from Flint Jr College in their garage that could be seen when the door was open. They wsas right at the entrance.

My uncle Bill (who my dad wanted out of the house but police would not take him and my ex in NY would not get involved) gave my dad a card with a membership in the old bastard society he started probably some of them part of Jack Nelson and student friends and goddesses takover of the house with his so called mormon buddies attacking ex wives...and his Syracuse Spanish and his genealogy project to make all ians and polish British. I assume all the goddesses are like Wendo Lithowanian maybe that is the other word for all the Cranbrook and SU Lotherarians.

I think Clair was the one who went over to Scotland to find out what she could about any property the Bells might want over in Scotland to add in as birth places for their new Tribe of Scottish from Barberton. I think this started in Birmingham with Cranbrook looking for a new Saaranin being contacted or knowing my aunt and Swansons already because they lived closeby and were probably Sponsors of CAA or Charity associated with their church work. Or they were already offering free air rides with the Young's crippled grandchildren who lived in Birmingham.
I didn't know them.

I think some of the doll house furniture they stole right after I left for Cranbrook may have landed in Goddess fun on campus in 60. My in laws got me there to wipe me out so I would go back to Flint probably. So my aunt Isabelle could continue using my ancestry. Why I had a Thomas scholarship I could not use because I could not affored to do big church pieces in Silver. I switched to sculpture and welding. I brought my new welding outfit to CAA , picking it up at the store) Flint, and had to take it back because someone had covered it all with gease. People called me every ten minutes when I was up on a 40 ft scaffolding at Marshal Fredricks [sp] when I wored there briefly on an Indian monument one summer.


If Bill Bagnasco did a lot of this genealogy in Tarpon where he was also taking Methadone at Anclote (he became addicted in the Army after being shot, but came to our house in Florida to get his treatment??? he met a lot of doctors that also knew all the Young cripples and the Wilsons and Shanleys and knew Glenn Tansley had been made Job Services Director in the new Bagnasco IAN village.


When Rodger went somewhere Clair Harrotunian went at some point or met them at a second visit to take them around and watch the pours which she narrated.

Now they control most of the hiring or can come in with a volunteer around collges or their projects in Southern states. Everyone seems to use a different name and it is possible to be reborn because of so much funeral parlour (and haitian zombie drug fun?). Or they have a great casting company to find so many doubles of Jack Nelson to be driven around by Mormons with great different kinds of beards (the longest about four feet when Jack played Snoori alking up and down 54 checking his laser surveilance? So someone could create a nice ambulance right next to me? to go with the one man band sounds pumped into my room to keep me up nights. If I left the room (I had to put a wedge in the door as the drug dealer Thomas was allowed to do a lot of fun tricks rigging garage doors to fall down etc. that the Tansley and BandsMen Kangaroo court and KKK enjoyed members). They would wake me up all night before I had to be at appointments etc. I have always been lucky that I go right back to sleep. I think it is on the window old CIA or Russian (possibly they met Richard Rosenblooms chess champ friend who told them about russian security). I did not have money to put a machine that shakes the window a little to keep sound off on. All this made me the Crazy person that did not like all the police antics especially when the Sheriff said they were not real police.

This is drive your ex wife into the madhouse or depression Florida and it is helped a lot by the Lotherian witches who know exactly how to keep someone from creating anything because they are harassed constantly by the people they have promised all the storate too. I have never had a chance to unpack my bags since arriveing in Florida there has been someone opening storage or un nailing closet doors with two locks and a painting over it since I arrived.

I don't think any father in law with millions to spend to steal his ex grandchild and daughter in laws life should be able to buy his piece of Mafia Pie County to harasswomeone and play tricks to their death and after. I don't care how many Nelson and Mack and Bush and Kennedy politicians get paid and how much their university PR and advertising co playmates make in bismess getting it done. I would also like the Thomas and their phony investigations back and forth of different Nelsons and Youngs off my phones.

I would like to know what their medical clowns and fellow cocaine users are doing with my son.
It is too bad that the professional men have to have cocaine instead of all the killer drugs the doctors can hand their patients. Perhaps the US should just legalize a super pot and let them lock women in their caves with the directors of the movie outside a la the SU Mafia Movie Squad that then hires the women who escape to jobs in their fun disposal of familys like Sarah Spino to go to another country to spread the fun and make way for escaping millionaires escaping to N. ireland or Ireland to get their free charity travel. Benevolant Old Bastards.

I guess Mrs. Hancock did not know which side to be on so she stuck me in the middle of her warring friends: Mormon Lotherian investigations? Millionaire deputy investigations? with her Carrier Sacco and Mott playmates and fellow millionaires...I would like her to to finish up her Univeristy private school fun here with the wealthy Pritchard and Scott Dictators and go back and get the lunitic asylem in Germany (she was an inmate in for her family) and get it leveled instead of my son.
Additional notes;
Apparently only her toys cried for Mrs. H when she was incarcerated perhaps why she drew them.
Jack and his Spanish Architect made my dads Church of England Brethern. Which I assumed to be an itinerant preacher in unassociated with large church area. Well I noticed that I landed right in front of a Brethern Church here in Hudson after the people that stole my work and best dollhouse expensive furniture and a few small things I kept from my childhood and this was the closest place I could go. There was no reason whatsoever to move me just like the Mitchell/Michaels had no reason to interfere with my sub teaching. Both malpractice attorneys I sought help from died in two weeks.
Rodger Macks parents did not want him leaving their meat packing, grocery, food locker business. They sent him to Cleveland Art School but made him work in a fraternity as a janitor to put him down where they thought he was going with a art career. His sister got to visit the school most likely as a friend of the Ohio Carriers and throw money around. This is how it followed for the rest of his life.
I am also wondering why there has been nothing about a famous artists fire than cost him all his assests of the moment. I hope he didn't have any relatives who do cartooning and needed to move into fine arts if they only had the best materials to work with and a fancier family and a matching kilt to a lot of Cranbrook people.
Also I believe my in laws and relatives were trying to give me a heart attack all these years and now they mean to keep me from either yoga, walking or zumba class at all costs.
My cousins son was sent to Syracuse and then down down down the Missippi here to harass me; Into one of their rotton employment hospitals Community at the time... Eric Allen Warnock to wipe out Rodger Allen Mack's soon to be ex wife before his wife to be Wendy Kline or his sister lost anything to my son, or worse me.
I believe he was also hired by the Lombards as well as the Carriers and Motts and their schools along with the Portuzi schools Detroit that sends children around to my ancestral homes as my aunt, with my aunt....had her computer manager come out and get me to work there in
Advertising (there is Lombards Suncoast Publications).
Where Mr Warnock now using the name Waiting was sitting a few computers away to stick down my ads with his little new CIA assisted tools. He knew CIA at Nancy Hoffmann offices (Jeri Nelson the Cowtown vigilante) he knew CIA where I had tried to buy 10000 worth of stock outside of Lugwig Steins brother's slow I saw his son in the corroridor talking to someone's son I think Mr. Hurds when I was in to do taxes with the accountant I used.
He and his frriends the Thomas Girls must get double what they steal including a dollhouses I wanted since the 70's I still carred a book around about and two whole houses full of Lundby furniture. I have a small space and it would have fit.
He was there when a rape happened in my mother's house that was made a rape next door the person convicted got a real estate job with the Youngs and Fergusons that planeed with the Thomas family to own all of Lockwood and use our house as their park. Same thing the previous owners were wanting to do. The dirty rotton creeps Wallets and Bells in their Ranch Mobile tgetting my mothers presents and using them and probably leaving them broken also collected things in our house.
Granny Mack paid them double what they stole and ruined with the Bell Grosses and Syracuse Legacy School Brat Society that did not forgive us for taking our son away from their Mafia Attorney Mr. Manes and his Mafia Main Street investments in New Port Richey as well as all the Stewarts they had made GErman who were also over to steal cars.
I had a piece of text moved from the TIAA statement about Ludwig Steins brother:
It was or the Syracuse Stage actors who worked there.
I am tired of Mr Eric or Bagnasco and Ogilvie on my lines for farmer town politician and trust by theft owner mrs. Nelson.

No comments: