Thursday, February 25, 2010

Art Theft and laser fun to try and make people 'Crazy' so rich brats can use the artwork for their charity paties and travel

Tex Schweitz? from Cranbrook Academy and Don Robinson met Catholic Charity people who saw a whole pile of Hamady and Mack Foods Vanni food money just waiting to invest inm their private schools with the Bagnasco's that already had my aunt involved in changing my dads grandfather's irish shipyard into the Young family and the Ferguson Youngs who produced crippled children that charity could use to get money. apparentlyh no matter how sick they were they looked good and infact the girls who survived to carry muscular Dystrophy were models.Possibly they they adopted one boy to keep the Young name and girls who survived as a family they decided would have both my ancestry and everything from my parents and my house to go with it and their rich ex students of private schools helpers.
As Jack Nelson who was in this Catholic Mormon etc ancestry changing from the time he was a Rhodes Scholar and left his first dead child of a 15 year old wife in Ssweden and as he worked with U of M and Cranb rook (Art post grad school that was brought to this country by a Swedish Cancer Research Society and Saaranins): That also needed a Swanson Saaranin to survive additions needed to stay open.

My aunt Isabelle Greenfield Youngs first husband fenced with her brother Andrew the owner of all the crippled children who taught fencing at Flint Jr college and was probably involved with Catholic Charities with the Motts from the beginning. (Mott owners of GM)I danced with Clara Karen Ambrose (Cooper Anderson) whos parents had a popular Bar around Hurly Hospital and owned a share of Mack Trucks also knew all the Catholic bakers of charity I assume as it is a useful way to get taxes paid while still getting some social benefits.

In this blog of five years now 20 and more years after a divorce from Rodger Allen Mack who ecame related to Eric Allen Warnock my cousin Bob's son I assume to take my names over to MacGregger from Gedoes and Mahofski to Mack to Buchanan by adding those names and Vins on to my Mack Vanni etc in laws going Vins in Clearwater with Simpson and Tansleys.

I mention laser research a lot as that is waht the Everson was into with Jack nelson and Education fromn SU and Ithaca and movies, stunt and performing arts people connectged with Art Legacy James Harathies and Art Storch of Syracuse Stage.

Here in Tarpon where the Bagnascos including cousin Top were into telephones, their own company here and Mt Clemens MI (they pulled their address telephone number and e mail when I found it Ameritech or Ameriphone. Also in Tarapon was the Mitchells and other dancers using laser dance to make music to dance to while they danced. Tom was also involvded in deaf Dancing and laser sound from stage level I assume...Wendy Kline who worked with all of Jack Nelsons friends in medicine including all those that met my sister in lAws architect friends from Maine...where they also knew John MacDonald (whos father helped found the USA CIA then molved to NZ (where they cold steal my fathers Royal Orange a terrorist org if you ask the IRA)Lodge pins and they all moved off to N. Ireland and England with foreign student programs while the Silkscreen department that I took a class in switched my silkscreens to another person on a motorbike probably my sister in law or Sarah Spino a nude model at University College that was pressed into use in N. Ireland as Sarah Nelson to write a book while a cartoonist made two covers one with Jack Nelson in the Irish 12 th of July front of the books produced at (Hancock Field Syracuse) andher friend Mrs. Bishop (as in Bishop AP Flint)(Flint International now? in all of Jack and his doctor friends fun getting research from this group of people all changing their background some after changing their sexes or wives. All using new names for their Southern fun in the sun at Innisbrook and other charity get togeher balls with all the new colorful Mafia money rolling in to be part of the new Capone medical (a popular Capone doctor became head of 5 emergency hospitals after Medicare Select came to this area in 1986. Following the fun and respected in this area for the wsay he got improvements accomplished according to his fans at Colonial Hills...Al Capone here probably with Alderman and Kennedy rum runners on Green I assume Irish key.

So I am not popular with my thoughts but I did not like getting awakened nights when I had to be someplace the next day. Possibly the deaf Mormons that helped a nun change my mother's insurance also have their listening post to now when I am asleem or even to blow up smelly air in the kitchen or bath sick when I am using them so easy with trailers that have grey line hook ups.

My parents heard voices of my aunt screaming at them when they were sick or had to be committed so their house could be used. There were clicks associated. I first suspected a line stretched the length of their roof or wiring in the cement to use for heating or a line to an old electronics hok up to the old Boyce Builder when they asked to use the house for three months as a model in Colonial Hills They lived right behind and the Mitchell Boyce people are responsible for the research on the boyce Laser talker used in special ed first a voice simulator then RE spots outside houses then used in the SU musical school I assume by composers with wives that wsent to Brigham Young etc schools so they could also get money here as medical researach did.

Then I walked in after my ex was drugged because they could not kill me with medicine associated with stress sleeping heart or bad lab tests so they drugged my ex to get mean and maybe even film it with whoever he moved furniture away from the windows to film and tell people it was my film guy? Who knows.

Dicaprio and Alderman stretched my divorce from 84 to 87 while runing the last of my sons education which had been ruined by Fergusons and Nelsons to that point at every school while Rodger Scott and Mitchells and the rest of the Family took over medical and education jobs.

I had a good book on new weapons that was stolen shortly after I bought it. One can swollow a barb that sticks in ones stomace etc for three or more months before passing, One can have noise projected on windws and frames. Spy shop several years ago sold little machines to shake the glass so ones voices couold not stick on the surface. They were the easiest they went on to xray..my medical people and my sister in laws inventors I am sure got a lot of ideas.

Copper wires on all windows ssounded good I assume that new cloth with copper filiments will be on all FBI and CIA soon so you can talk in your cuff if you want to or turn your cufflink if you don't want any messages.

Useful first to the ladies of fortune telling who stole all my tarot card collection while they were stealing the dolls and dollhouse furniture I made or collected over my lifetime with the Sellers. They did their fortune telling at Syracuse Stage Kip Capps (son CIA?) and Elaine Yannow Husband head of Mormon Church Stock, my ex friend and Kathy I assume sitting up in the front in church and Syracuse Stage with her daddys deep pockets written on her clothing.

I do not believe a divorce was had by me I was merely executed while I store my 'goods' where my son can be run around trying to survive without an education as my ex was run around building foundries for his siter and his and my cousins to meet everyone at new private schools who could afford their diseases and they could live in charity houses as my dads cousins Simpson and others did in Salvation Army and other Missions.

So I would like to know where my son is and I would like to be able to talk to him while I continue to be murdered with attacks on my property so I can have heart disease or anything else my aunt isabelle has so the good beneficial Canadian Mafia to Miami can still play in my names and dance at their Charity balls while getting their students scholarships from everything stolen from me and my son and probably also my ex. With all their help from friends in FBI and CIA and whatever actually runs the beautiful peoples world with their ancestry changed also here in what was Echerd Genovese Penneys Genevese and all the other stock that is now back to single names withouth the Mafia, they are all over in Rome or Utah handling everybody's money with the Flolrida Alderman and other pirates.

No comments: