Sunday, June 7, 2009

Auntie has to have Tudor cheese board and throws in stealing two suits one for Barbre Anne and one free Suzi, my swimsuits

I would like to know the holy cripples of the Young family and their all holy saint of the Gypsy Canadia and Mormon and any other insane church of Jack Nelson and My aunt Isabelle Bagnaso's have the Tudor furniture, mirrors traded dealers for my work, my arab chest and all the other things that horror Young cripple gang of assholes have been stealing along with all my art work and alal MY TIME TIME TIME while their rotton liers of genealogy and ancestry attack every move I make and my cars and my friends to feed their free airplane for their cripples, physicians at Tampa Geneaeral including Anderson Lillian Dunn Coleman that had my dad misdiagnosed possibly and treated badly with all the other Thompson buddies taking over my parents and my house first on Miller Rd by the Country club and then by the Simpsons with Bagnascos I assume now living where they lived in Tarpon. Country I bought two swimsuits at Penneys (good old Genovese Penney)s mr Penney at Ollcott probaby apprived my auntie taking one back and getting it four sizes bigger. The one I just put on and bust a gut getting mad again at this holy Catholic pack of cripples killing everyone or their life, for their new Yacht Club Mafia.
Or maybe wee good looking barbre ann after her newest doctor to treat everybody free while she continues to hand out my ancestry with the Swansons and Cranbrook, SU anyone from the Hancock, Wendy Kline Pack tried on the eight while ruining my silver jewelry (taking a stone out of every piece I collected over my 69 years and decided she would just take it and hand me a free modeling sample from some penneys clearance.
Sorry the only bathing suit company I can get a suit from is at Penneys...where they made my last two rotton pair of glasses just because my cousins and sister in law ruined my credit by taking my sub job and then taking my mother's insurance. After ruining her whole life with all of Julia and Charles Thompson and her Czechoslovakianrat family (brother Dr. Toby? all pictures of them together stolen by the Sunshine Cancer club at Tropic Breeze when they were stealing my best and most valuable Saltire ballroom with all one of akind dolls I made and the best of my collection of furniture. Also my small miniatrue collection I managed to save all these years by keeping it close while my awrul Scottish brigand family goes in any door they please while their doctor friends murder my own family and friends.
I hope you drown in it and I hope Mr. Penney and his Genovese attack family are already there to welcome him and all the crap he hired when he joined my in laws the Macks Vannis and Bagnasco rats in their Mall. I hope you are going broke you deserve it.
I am sick of 50 years of this crap in my house, my closet, my telephone, my computer my clothes my art work my supplies killing my parents and my son while making Jack Nelson and Cranb rooks new Jewish Orange Arab Haitin African princes up while ruining my parents mid to last days robbing people of their scottish genealogy to use for their foreign rats and Miami Jewish Benovelent RATS.
You pigs have taken my every nice minute for so many years while all y our hillbilly crap comes over to watch the fun...while their mormon buddies steal bikes.
Jack has used the name Pine everywhere. I saw another Jack Nelson with natural long beard coming from another Pine street closeby. Jack Nelson or one of his awful family being driven around by another Mormon insane person seeing what they can steal next or what accident they can arrange. Jack lives on with the CIA of Nancy Hoffman (Jeri Nelson and her Mitchell working with Rodger Scott and Alderman Mitchell here and all their Education and RE jobs.)

This of course cannot top your taking my two linen suits with extra skirts tops and shoes to match to wear to some Disease of the month and hanging them up with the horsehair shoulderpads sticking out of the wet jackets. They were my buy after a employee half off discount and one time buy just before the Thomas and Bishop MacDonalds moved in on a job there in Shoppingtown Mall, hiding all my gloves in a dark corner during xmas sales. Both stores that employed me and my friend Rosmarie Celibert (before she disappeared) moved to Rochester where the Holy Youngs moved in with the Hare's. I suppose more car families joinging the new English sea captains with the Motts Carriers and any other Sirs hanging around with lousy backgrounds in their Tampa playground. Those suits were never worn by me sacrificed to some disease or other and my model cousins with their deady genes... my aunt Francis Ferguson decided they and their children and children will go on together to aid her husbands business friends and all the other business she went into business with of the Mafia and private school owners (Downtowner pigs of SU) moving in here in Mafia Al Capone New Port Richey and Hudson Florida with all new names.
While all the Scottish pigs that got their own share of the booty sat and laughted and the English getting robbed. Guess my dad and I thought this was America not some Irish dock, With Serbian Turkish and Scottish pirates.
Another Warnock joke perhaps. Hope there is a hell and you roast with the catholic pope that sent his foundry rep over to CAA to help Tex. arrange all of this ancestor changing for gifts to Cranbrook, Mott Schools SU St Lawrence anywhere else with people with awful backgrounds send their brats to meet someone to sacrifice to their family business or get some creep into the country from a rotton country that will help men leaving their family's for the latest PR lady hide out.
This new Young pack of thieves moved in all around us in Syracuse. I noticed that the SIEE teacher reminded me of someonw Leah Horowitz. She looks like Francis Ferguson possibly she is related or is Evlyn Young why the Physics department and Rices and others decided to join up with one especially trying to get his wifes money from her mother after he married the baby they adopted when they lived on Ackerman?
Guess this needs music like that of the kid hookers in LA I am sure Jason Harrotunian and the NJ movie makers could provide they probbly have a string on the street.

No comments: