Saturday, June 20, 2009

Isabelle Waiting Mack, Isabelle Bowman Waiting, b 1940, Cranbrook Academy of Art BFA 1963 Webster 2003/Address sites have wrong info,

I was trying to find any address information that is correct and trying to correct what is listed on websites.
I was Isabelle Bowman Waiting, born February 9, 1940 to 1963 when I graduated Cranbrook Academy of Art where I married Rodger Allen Mack. I used Isabelle Waiting on my paintings and collage, sculpture, crafts.
My son was also born in 1963 and I divorced Rodger, final April 1987.
I was givin the choice of using either name and as I painted and showed my work in at least five museums, National Shows and small colleges as Isabelle Waiting many times with my ex husband Rodger Allen Mack (who appears to have decided to be part of a Warnock/Allen family, my cousin not me...I chose to retain the name I used most of my life Isabelle Waiting.
My website is not caps or net it is:
ollphiast@aol.com
I do not belong to any pay address keepers I was forced out of my trailer park before the Swartz Creek HS 50 reunion last year and I don't want to be forced out of the Cranbrook 1013 50 year reunion. I have not been asked to any other's so I don't expect Simpsons and Thomas's who helped grab my dads Engineer to GM Master Die Maker from the Design Studios (where my ex worked in Birmingham MI and his grandfather's sea captains and Shipright N. Ireland also land in Australia (dock etc) proofs I paid for also included Harbormaster Barrow in Furness, Old Barrow Eng. at one time.
Many people from several schools have joined to gether to erase both me and my son and make my dad a ordinary factory worker and German to go with Nelson Mormon and other Scottish genealogy that was given to my uncle Andrew as far as I can see: so he could take credit for the Wilson Gun Sight prototype my dad made to use in his own engineering firm to enable him to pay for all the poor crippled children he produced with Francis Ferguson after my dad asked him not to marry her because of her family affliction which was muscular dystroply.
I deeply resent my mothers family bringing people to this country to be my father's family (they are not) to take my and my sons property and our ancestors for their own and for the people they decided to go into business with dictators and Lebanese, Haitians who had Jack Nelson (Haitian) or Rodger Scott (Liberian, African ????) going into Real Estate with Fergusons and Michaels (Mike Bagnasco and Isabelle Bagnasco my aunt, art business's and gallerys with my Young cousins with MD that decided to follow me to Cranbrook and steal all my work for other's to say is theirs. Including my sister in law Cathy Lee Thomas Deitz using originals or turning my works into silkscreens without my permission.
I have had all my money swindled away by my divorce attorney planning so I cannot pay for a fleet of attorneys or detectives (who always contact or are contacted by Sheriffs and millionaire deputies of Pasco that appear to travel with doctors in the employ of my father in law who has robbed me of most of my valuables entering storage, banks, houses, even my little RV himself or with my own cousins working for their own new backgrounds with a lot of charity and private schools adding all this genealogy to future student (sons of dictators and mafia cleaning up image and alumni travel plans with my sister in laws probably 'Black or Mansour Travel' beginnings when my cousin Bob Warnock and friend Karen Ambrose now Anderson started this in high or middle school with the adults planning on getting jobs in the south when GM shut down jobs in Flint MI, after Cranbrook needed a new Saaranin and my aunt and her former husband Leonard Swanson appear to have been made my parents instead of godparents by Charity and Church interests wanting money from my millionaire in laws.

No comments: