Thursday, June 11, 2009

The New 'Orange' on Hamptons and Vineyard showing stolen art work of Thomas/Bagnasco's?For new Syracuse Hit Squad International, revenge on ex wives.

All of the people with business around SU and other private schools have their new Orange relations helping get rid of any Divorced women from their Tribe of Ancestry Change started by Jack Nelson and his family's original background and money background checks started while looking for suitable brides for foreigners and then taking their money to invest in Florida and other Souther States where they seem to have been fed the right information by social studies and geology professors in my case (my tormentors from Flint and Bloomfield Hills) a combination of Cranbrook, U of M and people from the Army known to John MacDonald (Sr started USA CIA son Australian NZ CIA or wife? and Inventor Wilson that gave the prototype of the Army Wilson gun sight to someone other than my father. Then they got into work attacking me with all the doctors and attorneys, retired and present telphone workers while working on a Deaf project with Boyce Laser Talker roots and Everson Nelson and Harathies information from Laser shows. They seem to be able to erase my track phone if I dare to inquire again of their minion Jerry Nelson who handled all the calls to Jack after he was fired to make him still an adjunct of SU in the 70's to now with same technology even when he used different names Lewin and Engbritson after entering the macks employ with 'think tank' and army connections maybe NASA GM in Birmingham where the Youngs and Simpsons and possibly Wilsons started all this in the 50's supposedly to get money for the Andrew Young and Ferguson Muscular Dystrophy and Polio children being helped by dancers that went to Hollywood, some my dance teachers some danced with my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young a few years older than me.

The Serbian women of my mother in law Julia, Bobby Gedoes Gaede Mack Lodi then NY, invested with her sisters in Nursing Home buys then joined my aunts sisters in New orleands Mahon Ruby homes? and Jack Nelsons doctor friends joined in helping hire doctors that were brought in from foreign countries some not friendly to the US by finding them wives. Including at Fred Aistaire here in New Port Richey, Tampa, Texas with liberal money going to Nixon and others in power still in Florida. Those doctors can be moved doing their dirty work with other medical people to other states arriving with a lot of backing from very social doctors in political power from the social life revolving from Medical Research helped by all my Andrew Young and Francis Ferguson's work with Rodger Scott. If they lose their license they go into a private school where they clean up on money grabbed from forclosed houses of students and everyone else in this economy which they helped build with their rotton medicaine and bookstores involved with medical research and private think tanks where a proper plan for the downfall of each professor they have decided to turn to pulp or his wife for transcript material and in my case work for the women of their almost married tribe to use to get tax money off their house something thought up by the Architecture Craft and Advertising people who have always hated fine arts people getting a tax break on supplies and room to work.
Right now the people who started this at Cranbrook on Sag Harbor (taking me to the Wayne State Morgue where my son or my cousin landed after being beaten or raped at my mother's house? shifted to the neighbor's house just before I arrived the only time Elaine Yannow the wife of the Mormon Stock Brokers of Utah could have me pick up my work at her house, Halloween eve 1986.

Perhaps my sister in law Kathi Lee Mack, married Thomas, Deitz? shows my work shown in Museums and private colleges run through a silkscreen process and then possibly paint4ed over as I used a acrylic then sometimes added paper or even oil over that underpaiinting or perhaps my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco uses them or did to get a Masters...but probably they are waiting for an accident so they can grab the six I am working on now to hand another Creative Serbian the Origninal gang of sisters that started this buying nursing homes of my mother in laws family or even one of the Jewish going British sea captain Sabra or even just one of the neighbors from Sedgwick or Bradford Hills continueing the Syracuse Hit Squad that wiped out any women who left their Syracuse and other Business group to mess up their reseach doctor social life at the Country Club or added in Yacht clubs which hosted the Young Girls and their Hollywood friends who deiced to join the RAF in the USA, who decided to help keep Lennen and Caro and Sir Bakers brats in the USA helping get rid of their ex wives also with constant and unending harassment in all forms including medical. Always room in another state in REal Estate or funeral related work until they could get back on their feet.
That is the new medical society and ancestry change created by my aunts step relatives Duffy and Greggor and my Young relatives and all their Charity and Med research helping the Youngs and Simpsons (whether they are in CIA for nancy Hoffmann or not) protecting all the police hired to get into Old Orange genealogy lodges with my dads pins stolen from banks and sent up to my house in my suitcase when I was searched and my suitcase searched and wome were put in my bags while the plane went arranged by Michaels who were driving, I assume that is Michael Bagnasco my aunt Isabelles father in law that started all of this with his wife for Mike Bagnasco my aunt Isabelle's husband or her English in law wife of Sabitino Bagnasco.
Its been a long time in place but I believe Mrs. Hancock and Elaine if she is Elaine or also Wendy Kline or even Gretchen Bellenger after being at Cranbrook ahead of me to work with all the people who as I say started this by getting me a false Thomas (Thomson) Thompson scholarship to metalsmithing (I wanted to make jewelry or costume items metalsmiths had to make silver bowls for the first year) I switched to Sculpture.painting. My work was shown first at Memphis Museum, then Utica and Rochester some small shows with my ex at small colleges or museums with my ex husband the last Casenovia College where Clair Harrotunian helped hand that my best work probbly why Ludwig Stein asked me to use his studio one summer while students took over my house. My aunt Isabelle probably used it as her own to show in other countries where she takes all the Mafia children she and Jack made part of their family to help get money for Mansour and Thomas Travel and to be students of ex mafia at private schools especially Syracuse and USF.

I hope Jeri Nelson and all her Masterpol and SU Religion Mitchell boyfriends are not adding to many other names of ex Orange families on the Vineyard and Hamptons to my uncle Jim Young and Mahon false New Orleans plantation families for all the newest British entertainment families. It looks like the Queen gives them all a ticket with their Sirdom to the ex British Colony of West Florida, Tarpon Springs.

My calls to Mrs. Nelson, as to a address for my son go to Tarpon and their telephone company ;that kept me from calling my parents then my mother,then keeping me and my son from having a private conversation. I suppose the Catholics got thei idea from their IRA friends turning into Orange to get rid of old vendettas like wiping out the Waitings because Sam was on execution squads while the Clarks and Berrigans at Bobby Sands starvation during the irish 'Troubles' watch the fun as the old IRA's new relatives get their revenge in the USA as Orange who never leave Ireland. While also working on Harding French Sicilian Prince backgound I assume, former residents of our house which by now could be the Mack Vanni Thomas compound with five Allen houses (New Allen Warnock, family.

But how do they stop cars at will, and use phones then wipe out tracphones? Tom? Mr Wilson? Mr Dalton? Walton and NPR Dalton's that had my cousin Bill in their methadone treatment rooms after the Army turned him into a Morphine abuser? They chose to send him down to my parents in the 70's where a cocaine dealer Thomas visited from Ironton? seems odd? as he was using my dads bagpipes and car later also.

Hope you get a good Burn Jeri and Sally and someone arrests your Baileys and Scots House Flint friends helping Ted Mack make my life and my sons a living hell for all the Serbians of my mother in laws family. Sure is nice having chimps to try out all your new police engineering with millionaire deputy and retired telephone workers help.

With the help of ex attorney Rodger Scott (jail forgery NY 90's) and it looks Elaine Yannow and Jack Nelson, Barbara Hancocks friends in Florida and California and Jack Nelsons Haitian monied friends investing from his Haitian Consul and Masterpol Advertising they started hiring doctors and medical people to their own nursing homes then others adding med centers and malls when they met my aunts Bagnasco in laws and made them all ex super mafia and Gypsy cathedral Montreal and Gypsie History SU Art Legacy involved my son without my permission in third grade to his and Sidney manes (Lillian) false ancestry starting in the 70's around Lillians Bagnascos Capone Lucciano and their new German roots while turning my father into a laboror from Design Department to production engineer with use of a three million dollar computer to a ordinary die room operator while giving my cousin Bob Warnocks father in the foundry his ancestry and all of his and my Scottish jewelry with the excuse that anything they make helping police change all Irish backgrounds for their own use in other countries will somehow stamp out the last of the Orange bigots who don't want this kind of Catholic croud in their neighborhoods, surrounding and robbing them while taking rich kids toys andhis mother's cloting to pass out to the ladies who still have their great house after having ten kids to keep their successful rat of a husband who left anyway.

I won my divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity and have been robbed of houses property and knowledge of where my son is after a tribe made my art work impossible.

I wonder if women here who died on vacations while their husbands and fathers argued over who gets her storage lost their divorce.

I believe there should be laws in this country against making up CIA for representatives of a group taking over their escaping ex wives of the tribe when the escapee did not know she had been picked for her ancestry or money. Only getting worse when a Sunshine club and step relatives are even included in the rip offs and beating of sons while they test their latest medical or police inventions for mafia use. As long as they get the money to their charity.

My mother in laws tribe and Nelsons seem to be selling their malls I guess everyone is moving to Ireland or Scotland, England where they can get free medical as they never paid benefits or social security to their workers or themselves. While making sure I can't get enough money saved to leave myself.

Someday I would like to know how my cousin Tom and his telephone company in Tarpon or the telephone workers working for Ted Mack, or Buchanan and Fergusons can empty my tracphone when I call mrs. nelson to tell her I want my sons address as I am 70 and would like my attorney to have it as well as what I think of her at some point when her brat attack group is flying down from NJ and the people at Fred Krasner my ex's old gallery (set up by Jack there first) with charity and someone makes an illegal withdrawl from my storage, house or works with a computer scammer or wipe out the computer team. Need some calls answered as the ooperator or to get a link to my newest answering machine or copier/computer.
I am now the gypsy who will be able to keep her papers only on her person to keep them from belonging to Mrs. Isabelle Young and whatever her newest bad guys name is.

If this is the tontine that karen Ambrose started in Grand Blanc and then became she and karen Frost against me I suppose my aunt and the Mitchells New Port Richey and paralegal MacDonald did a trust with my aunt Isabelle possibly my son brought here before he had an attempt on his life and was moved to Scotland after a fall. I suppose that was an excuse to give SU a foreign building to match the one for Education with my Sculpture of Rodger's in front of it while their alumni and PR continue their work to turn Mack to MacGregger and Buchanan, Thomas to Thompson:my ancestry for theirs,: I assume Jack's Haitian Spanish Gypsy will substitute to replace mine when I die. SU or Aging computers button's pushed.

Well slobs another year of not kowing if my cousin Bill Bagnasco or my son died in 1985 when I had to be stopped from stepping into my mother's house which I already had with her durable power of attorney, why my in laws turned on their own son I assume for not telling him. A case of cancer was very valuable to Jack to set up a think tank for all the doctor friends being amused by all the fun in Jack Nelson and Scotts Slapsides County from Ithaca where a film was bing shot and Sandra Lira wias injured and the coverup by all the administration made it possible for Jack and his awful family Bailey and Young and WArnock brats to take my ancestry and pass it out to the new Nelson Gregg Harathies and LeGacy tribe.

As this tribe hands out pipers and meat for funerals it seem s I will never know if my son is alive and well and doing what he is told or he will die.

No comments: