Monday, June 8, 2009

Thomas Warnock Allens, Cranbrook and SU new british ancestor inventors have to break Staffordshire

I have to have a heart attack to be plopped in with my aunt Isabelle Young Bagnasco's records and body probably sharing the same space probably the unit my mother is in which was bought to hold her casket, my Young relatives just had to have the big space for their and Thomas Bell multitude of Catholics that could not allow me my ex or my son to have a life.

Like the small Saltire scene they stole last year and a half ago different trailer park. I took a Staffordshire flower holder of Adam and his sheep and the snake climbing up the tree out to look at my self, right in the middle of my table. I guess he had to be a deaf little lamb for WEndy Kline and the Boyce Laser TAlker and Thomas Bagnasco deaf dancers gang's revenge. I know it was perfect a few months ago when I carefully unwrapped it and two other small pieces. I moved it the other day when a friend was going to type to the other room on the bed but I didn't check it over. I just noticed the chipped ear right on the front today June 8,2009. I will never buy anything else decorative or antique again for them to ruin, I will only buy paint and move again.

I begin to wonder if the Thomas's Bells and Macks just divorced or said they died to come to where the Hamady's were investing in Florida to marry Scottish for the new genealogy the Nelsons and investors in Mott Schools and stadiums were creating.

I bought it at Lyons antique years ago ,over time while being attacked by my own mother and her alzheimers. Everything I bought there has been broken by people coming in or stolen from storage. When they are found with it they will say it was just something I bought broken worthless. Well I paid full price for that flower holders.

After being robbed of everything I received of my half of the house, after my divorce was dragged on for four years of bad tricks and car burnings I had to buy a house. By manipulating that sale friends of the 'family lost me that and the house which could not be rented for realtors willing to put destroyers in it to get a job with the 'family'. So I put my half of the retirement funds I knew of in volatile stock which went way up mostly and when it was making over %20 I would buy an antique usually over a few months. They were then and are now just more reason for my relatives to come in to either rob me or break them. They know now they will never be left anything so they might as well steal it or ruin it. After they tried to get my mother to sign things that did not belong to her as well as her things which I alreandy had under my control with a durable power of attorney. They just don't quit.

I hoped someday to have a place to paint and have my own things and everyone from the Scots House and SAS Dunedin was too busy getting their sons and daughters jobs with my in laws and the father in law that had been black balled by my dads Masons in Saginaw.

They and my in laws banks have been making my life miserable getting the car repair money and the government $250 SS gift attacked by anything I did on computer for last month and bills coming in early. insurance anything they hoped would put me over my bank card.
When I left to get groceries, go to Spanish classes, (they allow I still can't speak well) or replace a size 12 top that had arrived in my closet over this last year, never worn, to go with my size 8 bottoms bpight last year one of my scurvy crap cousins came in and took the ear off the front of the little sheep in the very front. I remember the many times bob warnock would come over and the next day or so my mother would be furious that something had been cut out of my best dolls clothes etc. No use telling it was him. He and his liers from the Scots House and Tansley relatives joined up with all my Serbian and Polish going British with all the BElls going Weir and Scottish and they were pissed I still had enough credit to get a new top on sale and actually start to swim in the pool at the newest trailer park which they have found a place nearby to use again, again ; again ; again; and again,
I hope there is a catholic Hell and a Haitian Hell and I hope Bob Warnock is used to start every fire and his rotton children. That goes double for Melanie and everyone including my aunt who is using my transcripts and work. I wish I believed in one of the rotton churches all of this pile of thieves is from but I don't.

I can only warn anyone reading this never to come to Pasco county if you are divorced woman and won or if you have anything Scottish or British that a pack of souvineer hunters with false ancestry might want. That includes a lot of ex Professors from five different schools and universities I am sure of and their network like the Gleaner pin they stole and started using my son agaist me at 5 in the Legacy school. To punish me for having the Orange sea captains and shipwright that they stole and made catholic for themselves.

I will not be posting anything else it is too big an enjoyment for the Slapside Nelson Mormons , King SU or King Simpsons? that did and continue to do all their rotton work for their false genealogy around my dads ancestors Waiting and Walker for Art Legacy and Sidney Manes new 'family' of private school boosters paid for with their lives by ex faculty family.

I hope when I can afford a laptop I will write a horror story called My Family is Your Family? which should be as horrific as any Nosferatu/Vlad the Terrible ever written about before.
My mother in law and sister in law hoped to have me with everything I own walking up and down 19 to homeless shelters and a little Art LeGacy Syracuse Travel gypsy bag on the end of my sick. Lets hope I sell it and they can try to copy this pack and my aunts and make a new Soprano's. Maybe Syracuse Stage actors will get the parts when they make the movie.

Rodger Mack just loved giving hi students things my relatives and then Wallets or Bells Warnocks loved taking their treasure when the dragon was out. I wonder if the Tudor chairs Rodger decided to give the Syracuse Stage went there or one of his sisters houses maybe in Boynton Beach or her house in Naples. She and Mr. Storh and his Martin were such good friends my house was their house.

No comments: