Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Same Same, Warnocks Allens Thomas worker in to steal my painting knife 3rd to leave

I would so loved to paint today. I had a few raised ridges to slice off first with my newest paint knife a chinese cleaver. I had a big butcher knive to use on my large paintings and collage taken, then a smaller one I bought, (the knife sharpener lost from storage years ago) so as my channel's on my new horrible TV (can't get one favorite station 32 from either basic cable or free channels where it is supposed to be strong) were 17 channels yesterday,after my
Spanish class... now I have 2 this morning.

I assume Mr Cartoon Cousin or relatives related to the Artists pilots at my cousin's house during WW2 (why Jack always wore a RAF officer outfit to 70's 80's costume parties. or his son or someone doing mechanical drawing took my india ink drafting/drawing pens earlier this month now they have decided to paint running in for a squirt or two of paint...OR, whoever planned on catering with free salmon by trading my RM sculptures for their supplies: Diana Banks, or Sally Baker or Geri Nelsons brats. or my Young cousins that started all this catering at Cranbrook.... needed it,
Along with all the Cranbrook Academy people that had to have my ancestors to help get CAA money to build a new underground library and a new driveway by finding a Saaranin to help change trusts. They found a Saaranin while everyone worked with my ex Simpson and Youngs my or my father's cousins busy changing into false ancestors to find a lot of Methodist Johnson, Mormon Nelson, Gregg and all my aunt Isabelles (my turned to her ancestors for all their relatives of interest to sell. They did all of this ancestor changing with all of the Thomas Thomson Thompson and their Carrier and Mott and Lombard friends. Thanks again. No doubt other things will have been picked up while the alzheimers Jim Young friends go through my house again and again as usual.

Wee Mrs BAgnasco (now Wolf?) just knows she had eight more dollhousees to touch up with her wee hands holding all my stolen brushes...possibly as she did the many other paintings not quite finished that were stolen from my storage along with my collage/paintings....No way!!! you stinking creeps with your Scotts, Allen and Sellers help. Go paint your wishy washy watercolors with the Wilson/Bagnascos and their Lockwood or Lockheads in Tarpon. I am tired of paying for everyones Cancer and disease while 'relatives' fly around Europe as my ancestors.

Cranbrook apparently has to have me with a heart attack by 2013 so I will not embarass my sister in law Kathy Lee Mack Thomas Deitzler Deitz Harrotunian? who knows exactually what she is doing while using my silkscreens, miniatures, and sculpture, (my old work turned back into floating insideSquares of Brass or Bronze. Helped in the way back 80's by attorneys making sure I had no way to protect my pets, son, art work or parents from this pack of awful background. SU, Cranbrook and St Lawrence faculty; and their wiccian girlfriends going caterer with my cousins who started this with inventor Wilson or Dalton and friends.

Inventor of the Wilson Gun Sight and his Shanley Tansley Simpsons appear to still be busy making my father a nothing (unburied?) after giving the prototype of the Army Wilson gun sight to someone other than my father...Dadmade it in our basement. I was with him when he was finding someplace to make cases etc as a child.

I found it when my son was small in a sewing machine, We brought it to Florida and dad took it to Brandenton...? Somehow Bradenton Larson Young or Warnocks moved in on all of us while I hope not experimenting with Tom Bagnasco and his Ogilvies arranging hammers to fall on my sons head in Montreal. He was there where the Gypsy History department Art Legacy (using Montreal Gypsy Miracle church St Annes): Or in Dunedin. Syracuse Hamptons where Art Storch and his Martin fiance' were busy helping give out British Souvineers stolen from me, to all of Jack Nelson and Masterpol AD Sellers AD were busy with his his new Haitian Mafia Polish Serbian Turks busy switching places with Scots.

All the people picked out in the 60's by Blacks and Sefas (Simpsons U of M?) Devore Cranbrook? who started this ancstor theft with my cousin Warnock going Allen. I assume while the Mack Truck and Ambrose Bar folks Swartz Creek and all the police my aunt and uncles hung out with (bandsman) and RAF from WW2 back in the USA, got all of this accomplished... They did it by making up CIA to work with them out of NY, Hoffmann offices (untrained secretary to untrained politician Jeri Nelson) flying here in missionary or charity planes to get into RE and other business.

Jeri left her first son after Jack married her at 15 (a Ford Model) to get a job at SU when he was fired after injuring Sandra Lira making a movie. Jack was already Consul to Haiti including in California. He was much older than Jeri . Jacks Mormon relatives including one that lived close to us on Miller Rd. (Flint/Swartz Creek)probably the same people who found USA wives for stidemts at From Flint Jr College, looking for wives that could keep them in the country with either good backgrounds or money.

I sure hope you and all the doctors that are part of this professorial and doctor rip off of everyone in Florida in RE or medical research or Laser talker/laser telephone/security Louise talked about bouncing from shiny bronze to shiny bronze talking to each other..were projects. I have homing not to be killed before the Cranbrook reunion. I was only invited to one where I met Tim Haven, who took my painting of an Arab Princess taking off a gold mask. Mrs. Capps and the Larson people were helping Wendy Kline, the newest and strongist Mack 'companion' helping herself to anything she wanted that I owned (gift from my parents) or things I made (dollhouse Saltire and antique doll room) turned oveer to her deaf daughters research. Def Dancer research Tom Bagnasco and Mitchell Lunds this area?

My aunt probably stood next to my painting or my sister in law did in Lakeland while I could not attend as my car was as usual attacked any day I had someplace to get to.

They found Cancer in my father 70's, and later in my ex now husband..Mr Rodger Allen Mack...to get Money to Wendy's research writing doctors and all their Ferguson Young Muscular Dystrophy and Polio research doctors that seemed to have moved up to the Institute on Merrill Lane (Jack Dr. Lewin? Engbritson?) when USF lost Med Degrees? Before that a Creativity study formed by Flint U of M (Mallory Simpson and Tansley? in actuallity a wayto drive artists nuts? for their property or to give someones work to those who could not get in shows to use for tax write offs (supplies and part rent) for their Doctor and Sheriff husbands? My stolen work was useful in Galleries and shows while all the women were busy overpainting my work while prying my work out of my storage to pass out to my relatives...and mistresses of education or Sheriffs changing into my sea captain backgrounds...Wendy's doctors she did research for getting their fun yachting backgrounds and funds to use to get their fourth wife or more into her million dollar new house. Some doctors made mistakes and married craft ladies no supplies off or no part of the house...also their gripes attended to.

Of course a big cheer from me to Clair Harrotunian after she and Berj met the Mafia in the Keys..and then met my cousin Bob's relatives who decided to be my dads relatives. She first got my jewelry away from me (making it from Bronze flashings combs and jewelry started, had to leave when son's asthma kicked in conveniently...maybe bugs from some nursing home? she took over...then she managed to get credit for my large collages and paintings to someone else with Casenovia College help. I guess my sister in law also boughht one of the Simpson show horse's??or my dad Gordon Simpson's horse to breed after it was in so many Mummer parades in Philadelphia???

No one noticed that I wasn't asked to produce a mailing list or explaination of my work so only my ex and I were really at the new Thomas Gallery opening. I assume Kathy Thomas his sister was there later in my Tibetin dress, which disappeared for good after the show. Sally Baker also used to wear that type dress all the time. I only had one from one of two NYC trips I had. My ex traveled with Secretaries or his sister.

These people were after any gold that dropped...only gold I was ever given was by my dad. My ex brought gold for his companions and secretaries not me.

Perhaps Nelson and Kathi, Wendy and Sally Baker and the Simpson people who got up all the military costumes to match my parents backgrounds for themselves and all the Actor Brats including Lennons (Swansons from Triangle Studios? Blacks etc) Spoiled Nelson Bailey Lennon and Miller brats are still selling my sons Theo Desmond Mack Irish German background (no no no way) in Sallys old gallery NYC...I assume still Mafia protected and protected by Attorney Sidney Manes and ex attorney Rodger Scott (prison NY forgery 90's) and the whole pack of liers following Jack Nelson the Peter Pan of Education and their new ancestors first to N. Ireland with his nude model Sarah Spino (who write on the Royal Orange after someone stole all my collection of my Sads and Sam Waiting's pins..for my aunt Isa's German Irish Fife and Drum Band..getting their filthy lying Spanish and Nelson Polish forgeries of British genealogy to Britain then to Tarpon Springs for its Greek additions by Tarpon Bagnascos and Galantes of Detroit with the Nartonis Mach's of my ex husbands father Ted Mack amd Vanni Balony farm in Lodi Ohio... moving in on me and my son with a pack of Flint Scottish Masons moved to jobs in Ohio and Florida...including my stinking lying uncles Jim Young and Andrew Young and their Catholic Liers and Mahons in New Orleans and their phony black wives and Plantation genealogy... I assume were paid for by the Nartonis and Pappas and all the others down here making reformed Mafia, KKK State of Florida with Macks and Nelson and Nixon and Bush donations. Lots of help from Thompson and other private schools like Cranbrook St Lawrence, SU and WAyne state etc etc....

If Bob was through looking for papers to steal or clothing (a few things missing there too) I hope Bob cuts off another finger with that nice sharp Chinese cleaver...he already managed to chop three off in the meat market at Hamadys 40 years ago whenhe then joined the Karen Blacks and Joe Sefa coach in Kansas Okla? deciding to play with my ancestors with the Mallory Simpson at U of M or her brothers from Maryland some relation or other to my dad's cousins who actually were not blood related to my father's Waitings. I guess they decided to give my dad their Empire state and dock labor job to my dad while stealing his Shipwright Northern Ireland, Harbor Master Barrow in Furness, (Old) Barrow.Sea Captains Waiting and Walker and anything they stole that went with the last property owned by that company in Australia..I guess now John MacDonald Jr's and the NZ And Australian lies...for their false FBI and CIA?

Starting with girlfriends of Blacks and other Dictator at school at U of M or Mott Schools wanting background for their Flint to Hollywood girlfriends (my child dance teachers) and it caught on so well that it continued att Cranbrook with Catholic Church sending in troops to CAA to surround my ex and his former Catholic parents...money for the Birmingham Youngs and Catholic and Hollywood charities all round. I believe I was set up in my marriage by Devore and others interested in getting money for Cranbrook from Millwood ? where they make copies of CAA things to sell and while away the Hours with Nelsons and suggestions of new Royals for they and Catholic girlfriends of TEx S. to sell.

I was moved in on my Kennedy PR in Little Rock ARK I think the same that is working with Carriers and Motts for dance charity and backing in Tampa. While Booths planned on ruining my and my sons life while my aunt made up their new Scottish German from Polish German with karen Frost and Karen Ambrose Anderson and her Dr. Anderson I think the same who knew my friend Rosemari that disappeared after selling million or more property to invest with the Yannows, she left and was never found by me again? AFter her husband died in Conn. unexpectidly in a Hospital and her son died in California just before Oct. 86 when I left. Elaine could only let me pick things up in her house Halloween eve...the trip down to Florida in a truck I had to drive (huge with ball mirrors) when my mover backed out is another story.

The Bloomfield and Wayne State Booth new Scottish..moving right to Mitchell country Ark. NY and Tampa. It shows what a few deaf researchers can do going creative with Richard Devore and the Millville NY back to Flint MI, Swartz Creek Nelsons can do for themselves while supposedly keeping Cranbrook, SU and St Lawrence alive by finding Cancer in their ex students (my ex husband Rodger who was kept busy building foundries by this pack) while my uncles plane (Charity but useful to his electronics firm (maybe after being given credit for the prototype gunsight which resembled to me one of my dads Orange pins with a compass needle over it).

I am sick of my cousins and uncles, aunts all their horrible relatives and my in laws horrible relativesw flying around with attorneys fleecing them while they give out my property....my ancestors and keeps me from knowing anything about my son. All mail goes through the schemeing Nelsons so they can stick their beak in to anything they want or is useful.

They have to have been given money as was Robinson and Krasner gallery by the Beauty Galante and Thomas family, helped byKathi Lee Mack and her business probbly with Mansour Travel and Alumni associations Travel CAA and SU maybe even her cocaine dealer Ohio relative now a reverend in Detroit Sailors Church.

Beauty Business started this with Karen Black and my sister in laws in laws in Beauty right across Miller Road now, Across from what was 4317 miller Rd, wherere I grew up on Miller Rd. . My parents driven from their retirement home and running to Florida where they were waiting for my aunts and uncles to ruin their lives with other ex Flint MI people and workers who lost jobs...relatives brought here to be my dads relatives and out of work GM workers...they to this day are still with Lennons and Millers in NYC and Storch and Dome PRl handing out false ancestors with my Swartz Creek '58 grad ckass whos relatives made sure I was moving during my SW HS 50 reunion.

I hope to be out of the country by Cranbrooks 2013 50 year reunion of the 63 class. I will probably have a pack of Cathoic Jesuits with huge crosses waiting to whack me with their Mafia friends to get the property at 2400 to a Retreat behind it with Daltons and Wilsons riding outside a crowd of false genealogy sellers Nelson and MacDonald...

All have to make sure I again dare mpt talk to anyone in my class ...all told no doubt that I did not take care of Rodger while he had cancer. I did not know he had cancer. I amended my taxes so he did not have to pay taxes even after he did not give me a financial report. At one time me and my son were down for an equal part of their unknown to me medical, mall, nursing home business, employment etc. When I refused to ask my child to marry a downs Thomas I am sure I was taken out. I did not ask for a sculpture every year from his yearly shows as I could have as the winner of a divorce, cruelty and inhumanity before divorce has turned into 22 years of cruelty by a pack of relatives that bought this county and they even pass out crap to my friends.

Rodger was going out with Wendy Kline who make him insane after her dates..her research doctors she wrote for were around our house.

I don't know what was in the food or drink at their favorite Greek restaurant in Fayetteville but it made him foul enough to drive me out of the house I worked on for years, at my own art career expense,...I was told he had cancer the last day of court when Mr. Alderman (Attorney related by Jack to Sarkis Harrotunian and Turks in Flint MI) told me I would never see my son again if I got a divorce.

Court date was delayed four years of attacks on cars and house, jobs to make me have to pay for a house they intended on ruining. This was alsoafter my attorney Tony DiCaprio asked me to an unnecessary meeting (his friend Mr. DiCaprio) at court house before financial matters were to be reviewed...my Supra car burned in the police garage by the court house -or right after I left. My first car my son and I used a Jeep WAgoneer, burned at the Lillians by one of their Tampa Gen friends I assume or wiccians moving to New Port Richey and jobs by Masterpol and Mack turned to Buchanan and MacGregger help.

When Attorney Finocchio asked for his replicar (he did not meet with me when I said I did not want to ask for that car as I had never driven it)-I had to walk 10 miles back to my house I had no money for a cab and no bus...He said it was worth $3000 which went toward paying some of the unpaid house bills for years. When this started Boyces at Fulton Bank were writing about six month to years of unpaid mortgage while he paid for Sir Actors and artists in NYC with his sister. This was to make sure I did not get a car paid for and his relatifes and mine waiting for me in Pasco county could continue to ruin any car I have had here to make sure it had no AC or would not make it out of this county. If I start getting to my gym (as all my jobs were moved in on one way or another) my cousins enter my trailer and take supplies or make an expensive attack on plumbing etc. His relatives Gedoes and Gaede Serbians have made a nice concentration camp as they worked in in Surbia during the war. With all the Jewish backers of SU I guess that is their liberal progress. They are in used cars (I at first forgot they lived here) and could have produced cars with low cost I think one of my crippled or just producing crippled girl model cousins also has doctors and car dealers. I had no attorney on my side.

I did not see my son again after he left for the Lillians his best friend a LIllian (no car to get to school). I assume her friends decided to make sure she got the biggest portion of all the women in a drud group behind the Davidson Jerry Masterpol DeWitt residence (SU brats from faculty no doubt using Jack found underground slave RR ways to get there from Comstock or lower cemetary..after they met the Thomas Millionaire Brats getting into their new background by going back to HS here (I think with Dr. Ebert and Rodger Scott help) while they got into attacking women with ex GM workers or Army with women in jobs in the north having to bhe paid money for support when their mother's needed money in Florida.

The 'family' that this group and the doctors they brought to this country from countries not in the UN have decided to take over jobs in Education as the Thomas's and other decided to own all the Medical jobs with the Capones???and Medicare Select politicians of the 80's.???and Mansour Hamady Vanni Sefa Mack foods....who nows.

While the very mean and nasty real Estate brances of several schools and universities make a pile of money on people losing their houses to be resold by this pack of sharks sharks.

I know my son has had no money and I only hope he is alive even if he is on one of their Scottish? Communes to pass out the children of Flint's names and ancestors to keep a pack of charity people in their disease of the Month parties with all my 'beautiful' cousins hatching out more cripples to sell to doctors for their free flights with missionaries.

I think Jacks doctors in the 50's cured Yaws and then turned to Leprosy. I believe my aunts and uncles made it possible for SU or some other school to have a Mission for Leprosy to take all this bad behavior international. I think as well as Spanish the Motts Carriers and Lombards should have us all leaning Arabic. so we can take orders as the concentration camp and medical mess get bigger to get rid of the over 50 population make way for more foreign owners.

Thanks again for another day with my filthy relatives, filthy Gilbert and Nelson creeps arranging for someone to have police or firemen equipment CIA MacDonalds NZ or Australia and all their band friends just plain making me mad. You did. NO foam on my mouth however, too bad for you.

Cousin Tom says he is the FBI, the Sheriff Department says so too, he knows all bout Cuantico? I have called the FBI DC and they say he is not FBI and I would like to know how someone is always on my telephone line with some kind of experimental
ferguson/physics SU USF? equipment something to do with deaf dancing or Jacks friends Physics laser or Dalton Security.

Louise Deirks who bought one of my ex husbands very good sculptures (not knocking the sculpture just the Lotherian witch girlfriends) owned Warehouser or something needed forest security. She also thought a security system could make all her shiny sculptures able to talk to each other all night. (She was ahead of her time and the museum coming to live movie of the 90's). I think they did just that and turned it into a tool to drive Alderman and Deitz Mall and Hancock Bishop
AP neighbors into basket cases so they could move in. Also so the Aldermans and Vannis BElls etc and their nursing homes could keep a lot of people in their unwilling 'resorts'.

Another woman I could never reach besides Julie Cox Bell, Rosemarie Celibert, was Marge Lardy whos SU Physics Dr. husband married the baby they adopted after their divorce..the happy couple wanted the money her mother her mother left her. I wonder if this group of police engineers got a grant to cut off their phones and mail also...no laws against it????

I can't hear from my son or know what this pack of big jokesters in the hospital are doing to him...this blog is going to stay on line somewhere forever.

SO! All you ladies who had ten kids to keep your rotton politician or doctor, including Bonnie and her ten or 20 by now....its not my problem the creep left. Go find someone elses house storage bank etc to rob. Attorney manes and Scott, I am tired of trying to send my son things through the dictators going home again with new names, all mafias going charity saints, obviously everybody would rather be a Mafia royal of some kind or another, you made your point. He obviously can't do anything one way or another except try to survive. I hope you don't have him on a plane so he can make more 'family' for you after a plane went down as Clair and all he people sent over to Lockerbie did.

No comments: