Saturday, June 27, 2009

One part of everything missing because of questioning by Yannow and SU (Nelson) Institute?

Buying a little craft 'redo' box of patterns, cloth and trims to 'redo. some dollhouse furniture, bought many years ago, (half price now in July). I was not surprized to find the inner plastic split open at the back. Lots of material and I don't know if anything is gone. But the Mafia or ex girlfriend working for a gang of married men and their girlfriends in Florida playing in Florida with my aunts new 'family' which had a lot of ex mafia 'written' in for money for my cousins with muscular dystrophy and all the charity's that have helped with their change thenselves and patrons and benefactors into my dad/s sea captains and shipwright some land in Australia...ancestors.
This would be, Art Storch, Art Legacy, Ludwig Stein, Ludwig an artist that operates with surgeons for 'fun', John MacDonald and others doing N. Ireland genealogy for Australia and NZ and apparently my ex Rodger ALLEN Mack and my cousin's son Eric ALLEN Warnock using WAiting in FL 80's.

TWENTY THREE years after my divorce (I won?) TWENTY FOUR years of Marriage later (63 to 87 married) my ex husbands Serbians-Polish Greek Siamese Sicilian relatives and my aunt Isabelle's Italian and Swedish maybe now greek boyfriends and husbands are still turning Scottish to Italian/German from Polish, While harassing me sometimes everyday in every way in Pasco Co FL. They appear to have the help of my dads Philadelphia Simpsons ? Warnocks they brought here to be my dads relatives...and their new Nelson (Dome and Private School PR) (SU Merril (Lynch?) Institute??? to help with all their new (The House that Jack Built) new Haitian and Pan American relatives Helping right along with my ex husband's his sisters Thomas to Thompsons and Wallet-Gedoes- Bells (the only Irish) to make sure half or one major part of everything I own or buy forever is ruined, while they keep me from Painting, Poetry etc so all the work of mine they passed out among themselves with remain theirs.

I still have to replace one stone in every silver earring for example, and I had a good collection.

This started when I was questioned at the Yannow (Utah Mormon Stockbroker in Syracuse) home and SU 'Institute'. I believe for Mrs. Hancock (or Hoffmann) and her friend Mrs. Bishops benefit I think. I don't have money to prove and have never been able to get an attorney that is international I can afford. They are still working with all their friends including SU's Wendy Kline and Youngs in Real Estate with Fergusons and all her research doctor friends. To be found in the old days of 70's hanging out in St Pete and Bradenton with the artsie NYC designer crowd visiting studios in Bradenton. Elaine Yannoe had to be part of the original Cranbrook U of M, Cranbrook faculty Miami and Louisiana businessmen, Physics and inventors and their attorneys that decided to incude a lot of foreigners in plans to find them wives so they could invest in their Florida and sourthern projects. If they left the 'family' they got burned socially and monetarily just like the old days of India.

The false genealogy my Uncles and my aunt's Greggs and Duffys, her band friends along with and a pack of Bishop Air port (Flint MI) and private airports and planes and their Alderman and Deitz friends profiting from new psych and medical attacks on the ex's family to get property cheap ...photograps to change, who knows, organs from the newly poor? starting as a creativity project. Flint MI U of M 1961 (Tansleys and Simpsons possibly) and all the poorest of reverends along Bishop AP including Mormon Nelsons joined in. Jack Nelson former Rhodes Scholar knew my relatives fencing teachers at Flint Jr College in the 50's.

Elaine once asked me at her home, while waiting for some other people she had met to join her in various projects, what I think would infuriate me the most. I said I suppose someone taking one piece out of every puzzle I owned. (I had just bought a lot of nice wooden puzzles for my son. I suppose, I didn't really think the answer was that important. She also mentioned losing a ring and it was in the guest bathroom. I think another way to find out. I told her where it was, I now wonder if those who took the ring were added to harassment for new ancestry plots.

When the MacPhersons in SU Employment temp. put me over at the Institute on Merrill Lane (which I now think was Jack Nelson getting the Mack money (my in laws and my sister in laws Thomas millions) into his hands, and his doctor friends NY and FL Taking it out of my ex husbands and the only grandson's hands. I think the Institute (Merril Lane/Merrill Lynch?backing?) was place for Jack and his friends to play as Doctors (different than their jobs at SU) with different names to use in the South and especially here in Florida when they were here with their latest girlfrend (some on SU staff).

They got the idea from one important doctor who had a name for patients and one for friends.

At the institute they had me in a room with another secretary, who asked a lot of questions. One being "what book would you think would be the worst to have to go live in". I said the saddest I could think of right at the moment was the Mark Twain (?) short story about the doctor who uses his loved pets puppies in his research.

I am thinking now 20 years later, that the Institute was helping set me up to be robbed of everything (including ancestors) as well as my son, by this pack of Pirates (including Motts, Carriers and Lombards) waiting in Florida with my cousins and their imported relatives that had already cost my father his life and my mother her sanity.

Most of my relatives died in their seventies so they are guarding the whereabouts of my son well right now (I am 69) still waiting to substitute me for my (supposed heart diseased) aunt Isabelle Young Bagnasco. I assume she will have to be introduced as me at any Cranbrook reunion in California (or Scotland where she traveled with CAA weavers making up new ancient kilt patterns) or at the Bradenton location the only one reunion that I was ever asked to. Mallory Simpson work with my aunt? and a (Mrs of Dr.) Karen Ambrose Anderson here in Florida with my aunt and Mrs Bell and their Texas Thomas friends in researach socials for charity and medicine...with Mack Truck money invested with Mott and Carrier Domes, Nursing homes, medical inventions with Daltons, Wilsons and Shanleys. Deaf and Boyce laser talker and Army uses for instance.

I hope my son (who was supposed to be in Montreal during a fall 85, the last time I am sure I was talking to him-not seen since a year before that 84) was not hurt on a fall here or in Montreal on a illegal job. This would be to make him part of a handicapped 'family' of Galante's, Thomas's and Youngs and their homes in Europe and USA). The millionaires that thought all this up had the help of all the Architects and contractors my sister in law Kathi Lee Mack Thomas hung out with, her ad people John Sellers, Rodger Scott and Jack Nelson. Also the Bagnascos , my cousin Tom and he and his aunts telephone company in Tarpon Springs FL and Mt Clemens MI...

I think he fell and his father's girlfriend with all the research books to help write (who wanted and got most of my valuables after Rodger Lost the divorce) turned him over to one of the new Scottish Leprosy Missions (Haitian Doctors (U of M Yaws?- and their unofficial consul Jack Nelson). Possibly the Mission (actually a Edinburra nursing home for people who helped them with this giant lie of a new Waiting Walker family. Also were helping were a lot of Hollywood brats, Triangle Studio and other 'students' and visiting Sirs and mostly all their brat relatives visiting in Florida and the Hamptons with the Mitchells international DC, NY FL..and Nelsons and keep our private school afloat at any means millionaire friends.

Oscar Krasner (first Jack's then my ex's) galley owner maybe sent the Thomas's out to Hollywood to meet some of the people there who bought art work in his Madison Gallery.

I suppose Jack (a fired Adjunct) and Rodger Scott (PR not popular countries consul- in jail NY in 90's for forgery) were the most useful as well as Dr. Pritchard staff Clair Harrotunian? and all the new Turks including contractor family from Flint MI that were added in and given my jewelry that my dad bought for me and my mother.

I do not think a pack of name changing doctors and private schools should be able to make sure me or my son have no telephone, computer or packages that cannot be halfed or at least Mafia beaked by some new International Mafia of International bad buys with invested Rotton Professors and their brats. I assume all heading back to countries they were thrown out of with the Catholic church? At least with all their charity planes to ride around with I hope not including my son crippled to fit on the plane? Or go down with it for the insurance.

No comments: