Sunday, June 7, 2009

Warning to Theo Mack

I think Wendy Kline has her deaf and her cancer projects to write about and get money for...but it is actually a polio and muscular researach project for herself and all the doctors and attorneys she has attracted like flies with her mafia money and free travel on planes. Nelson and Bagnasco to MacGregger were paid for by your grandmother and she will be in the same grave when she dies at the Simpsons. I am supposed to be Annie I suppose and my aunt is me. You if I am right will be in with whatever Nelson was on the other side of jcak in those hunting pictures. TAke care! I will be out of this state in a year but this pack of Young and Fergusons and Waranocks will probably just be picked up and moved by Dr. Thompsons research doctors.Wilson inventors and shanley and Tansleys that helped Simpsons pick up my dads sea captains and trade him for a laboror on the Empire state building and dock worker when he first arrived, who I don't know. A Simpson.

They moved me and ruined my car to keep me from a Swartz Creek reunion I don't know what they will do to keep me from finding out where a Cranbrook Reunion will be (50th)

No comments: