Friday, April 17, 2009

WAITING, Isabelle daughter of Desmond WALKER WAITING and Ancestor Theft

This blog which is very rough is of three years, 23 years after being able to contact my son after my divorce from Rodger Allen MACK.
Some time in Flint MI which was a refuge from my father's completely bombed family and life was a refuge for many people of many nations.
I am having trouble with thefts from one I think circus family of Mary Mack my ex's wife of one year who retained a friendship with Toby Thomas and Cranbrook and Birmingham MI friends. I have people I have met here including neighbors with a tie to circus family I do not mean them I refer to a FL and Ohio family of unknown origin, I am still trying to figure out the voices and attacks on my parents by people and I recently thought of the Manlius amusement park and its Horror house a nice place to try working out laser research by Jack and his friends while his friends rode horses across the street. The Mormons had lasers at Palmyra and Ithaca and its Viking bar were a good stop while they took over my dads way back Vikings and made them Andrew Youngs Vikings (Youngs were not in England long he was the only one born there. They probably by nelson trace Viking through the Yorkshire Dales. I have had no trouble in Jasmine lakes except for missing some india ink pens and watercolors that my cousins think they will copy from my dads autograph book with as they my aunt and cousin did when the RAF was in Flint MI 40's And where also my doctor as a child was Dr. Goring who might have some interesting people in South America adding to their and his patients ancestry.
My dad loved my mother's Scottish family's kilts and bagpipes and learned to play and March with the Flint Scottish. He came to the United States at fifteen and attended General Motors Institute, became an Engineer and moved up the ladder to be one of three men in GM USA to make the master die from the designers. He was one of the first computer a million or three million dollar one that he would have rather not used. He retired to Florida after a Mall/Airport ponzi moved the whole neighborhood across the street from their Mall across from our house at 4317 Miller Road, Flint MI that became Swartz Creek in the 70's.
Somewhere along the line people decided that as my dad was English that all his and his brothers collections should belong to my male cousins. They all settled in Florida after including my in laws in a lot of ancestor changing as they took over more Malls with the Thomas Ohio and Galanti family, Macks and a group of Nelson, Johnson and other ministers that decided to help Hollywood bound actresses with Lebanese and Mott backing going to Hollywood change their names to mine and those changes were added to the Scottish ancestors of my dad that did or did not exist but were scottish that came over to Northern Ireland to help my father's relatives shipwright business there.
My dads grandfathers were shipwrights and sea captains. He sailed around the Horn of Africa as a boy, a cabin boy on his grandfather's ship under full sail.
Because the Granfathers were Protestant of the Royal Orange they kept their genealogy in Old Lodges in Barrow in Furness where the family lived most of the year and where the boats were.
When a bomb came right through the dining room my grandmother lost all of her relatives in England at the table, she was out with her two sons. Rebecca Walker Waiting moved into her family sewing room listed as 12 Buxton St. Old Barrrow. I have a photograph of my father as a child, delived to that address. Rebecca designed ball gowns after that and she hired more 'girls' to sew them. My uncle Samuel Walker Waiting went into an Irish Guard army and then moved to the USA first following I assume but do not know a Simpson relative of my grandmother's sisters family. Her Middleton sister was eventually a Salvation Army Captain in Detroit MI.
Several documents prove a sea tradition for generations. My father's burth certificate, English, Entry of Birth, Registration Acts, 1836 to 1874. On 26 of September 1905 , Desmond son of Samuel WAITING was born of Rebecca WAITING formerly WALKER. Samuel is described as a Journeyman Ship Wright, R. WAITING of 5 E. Schooner Street, Barrow, County of Barrow in Furness, GB was informant. This document was registered 9 October 1905, Harrison the Registrar.
Desmon WAITING has a Certificate from the County, Borough of Barrow-inFurness dated 1919. Desmond WWAITING received thanks for the many services (boat rescue) so willingly rendered SAIKORS and SOLDIERS during the GREAT WAR 1914 to 1919. The Certificate was signed by Alfred BARROW Mayor, at the Town Hall, Peace Day 19 July 1919.
I have to continue on with this genealogy when I find the original work I did or just enter the few papers I have left.
I believe the Motts did nothing when several mininsters close to the airport Nelsons among them decided to help all the Scottish band members mostly the drummers take my background and give it to my male cousins while handing it also to MacGreggers and others when my mother's family decided they deserved to use it to help my mother's brother Andrew and his wife Francis's children came down with her family's inherited muscular dystrophy. They were mad at my dad for asking my uncle not to marry her because he knew her brother and other males in the family eventually fell off their boats (also on the Irish Sea) while traveling between Scotland and Ireland to the Shipwright and repair shops. In those days Barrow was were all the Sailing boat then Steamer boats equipment was sold.
My in laws loved the Scottish dancing and my sister in law was dragged around by private school archatects all wanting their buildings and projects built, Cranbrook to Syracuse to Texas.
I was not told what they were doing and my son who was younger than the people who surrounded us by Nelson introductions also decided we were to die for the great Nelson Genealogy and other U of M Flint I assme Mott Simpson and Karen Black Miss MI and Simpson PR Cranbrook and Development U of M were drawn into by Mott, Carrier and then St Lawrence all moving South. My aunt who had in laws at Wayne State with same names as Cranbrook Booths became involved and she eventually took my place in first genealogy and then my work was stolen after they had enought and they knew it was good enought to get into Museums starting in Memphis to Rochester, Utica and national shows at Cooperstown.
Since arriving after my divorce, I won on grounds of cruelty but still say to this day that my ex was drugged after attending openings and parties with Wendy Kline by the restaurant Mafia that became or was related to my aunts Bagnasco (Mike possibly became Michaels or Michels funeral Homes) they buried the mafia in the 20's and related to Galantis and eventually Lucciano and Lucci after all the Public Relations firms joined in selling Scottish.
I believe John MacDonald the writer and part founder of the CIA had to know Army PR Dunn in Ithaca who knew of the Spitfire pilots in Flint during the Second World War (Gere Lock Affair was on web in old WEBTV days when I finally found out my aunts address in West Bloomfield. My entire family and another one in Roseville she apparently used a Mrs. Mertz address and also stayed with her possibly while she and the MI Bell family (related to my Mack in laws0 decided to be Irish with their only Irish Mr. in Ranch Mobile Village with the same street names as the Colonial Hills subdivision my parents were the first to buy into when Mr. Boyce started Phase 1. Bonnie Bell my husbnds cousin had a husbnd that then went into commercial real estate after I assume all this started and real estate became the most important thing in the family following with their malls and nursing homes. My uncle Jim Young apparently always was on the side of the crippled youngs and his MAHON family with Ruby nursing home ties in New Orleans encouraged the false MacGregger background or expanded background while making up a lot of Plantation Eaton ties with plantations
My uncles played in a lot of southern style bands and probably helped Canadian entertainers find places to stay in winter. There are lots of Scottish in Hollywood and lots of French Speaking people to add to the family...I believe my aunts Bagnasco sister in law and others worked with the Gypsy Montreal Catholic Church and Art Legacy History Department of Syracuse Univesrity to change a school project in my sons fourth grade without my knowledge into a Florida project for Professors and their girlfriend of the Goddess and Lotherian wiccian bend who joined my ex husbands wife of one year Mary Mack and his neice Toby Thomas and their Druids that eventually met a Druid band that frequented the woods above Dewitt that belonged to the Oakwood cemetary.
Jack was also a consul for Haiti after being a Rhodes Scholar and leaving his first son dead in Sweden. He married Jeri at 15 was very youthful looking and people did not know he ws a contemporary of my uncles in Flint, Andrw and my aunt Isabelle's first husband Leonard Swanson and my aunt were all champion fencers as was Jack, they taught fencing at the Flint Jr. College.
While I was painting and my ex doing sculpture for 15 years all of these people were adding to false genealogy that was helpful to bring dictators sons and business from countries that the UN did not allow in. I believe attorney Rodger Scott started out as a family member of the Macks or Vannis or Bells in Ohio. he also became a consul for foreign countries and Dr. Pritchard who was even accused of gun runnig for his clients also hired my husbands Armenian assistant. All of a sudden she was related to Turks in Flint and Aldermans.
I blieve the Alderman and Deitz lawyers were doing a lot of driving people off their land in Sarasota as well as in Michigan , where John MacDonald Jr and his parents were, they had tax troble and left for New Zeland or Australia.
I believe John MacDonald met my sister in laws Kathi Lee Mack Thomas Deitz MacDonald baton twirlers who met Connie Mack while the girls were champion twirlers and SU education movie makers were in Boston, some with mafia backgrounds.
All landed in this area of Al Capone 20s days with Gloria Swanson and Joe Kennedy movie makers at camps and sneaking into underground passageways to little hotels on the river in New Port Richey. A 20's friendly mafia theme developed and all the false name changes went on computers by Jack Nelson and his Spanish Architects hands.
I have had my shown work given away, some by my son who had been told he could take some from Syracuse. My father in law then decided Kip Shehadi Capps should start sending it to him in NY to his employment whith help of everyone from Flint looking for jobs or trying to get their children jobs.
My uncle and others decided to start a commune for children that could not get jobs and that is in Evert Tenn and I believe they just add to false genealogy.
I bought a lot of false genealogy and paidgood money for it, all I got was a rehash of Eaton work my dad paid for and said was rediculous.
He would not give his information to anyone including Mormons. Sam had a permanent death sentence on him as did my dad because Sam was on execution squads in the Guards and because his grandfather's helped hunt down IRA murderers. The shipyard was burned down by Irish IRA or Germans.
The Nelsons have made my dads family both Irish and German and somehow added Lockerbie money. Maybe the poor Lockerbie people were offered Alderman and other attorney money from SU grief people to invest in this area also. That made them Mafia too but all reformed but all saying my aunt Isaelle Greenfield Young, Swanson, Bagnasco maybe by now Wolf after she married a North Syracuse sheriff after working with catholic charitties and my ex husbands students who met Karen Ambrose Anderson and her family of Mack Truck and bar owners from thierd ave flint where the RAF hung out when staying at my cousin Bob Warnocks house.
Karen seems to have been instrumental in keeping me from any Swartz Creek reunions as Simpson in Development with the Aldermans Mitchells DC and FL and Motts kept me from Cranbrook Reunions. They had one here which Wendy Kline's weavers and designers must have decided on in Bradenton where the Waranocks in laws live. He arranged in 87 for me to be in a
show in Lakeland. My car was ruined so my aunt stood beside both my pastel dollhouses and my best Arab woman removing her mask. Ludwig Stein in 84 or 85 offered me his studio space to use one summer then someone poured oil all over Jerome Witkins work and hemoved out. I was offered that space and moved all my best work that had only been seen in one show that no one attended in Cazenovia College. No one told me I had to send them a guest list including my ex husband or Clair Harrotunian who also has a relative in this area with all the other Syracuse people moving in with my aunts Swansons or Bagnascos.
I am tired of being the Catholic Church and Hollywood Polio funds background for my crippled cousins and their free planerides for Professors in Florida with their secretaries and girlfriends. I am tired of not knowing what all these people have done with my son moving him from one house to another with no money while they use his name to rob me of everything getting into my house, banks and storage.
My sister in law 23 years after a 20 year divorce is still ruining my credit every time I start repairing it to keep me in a junk car and ot of she and her Druids way.
Where is Theo Mack. Has he been turned into a Spanish Haitian prostitutes son yet. Will I be leaving soon for Haiti Clair and my aunt while you mess up other children with your rotton Grannie and USF SU trusts if they don't graduate while their father and aunt don't pay their bookstore bills and haras them with Jack Nelson and my cousin Tom's laser and telephone fun. Or make them part of Jack's Institute's friends experiments.
Dear John,
I am tired of you and your dads, Jack Nelson's, Art Legacy and Art Storch's Syracuse Stage and Hollywood mafia money makers play. Where is my son? and why can't he speak freely for 20 years? I am also tired of whoever has half of everything I own including all my decorating as I know you like to build a set that looks just like my rooms.
Getting tired of the 20's Mafia to Captains project Art, Jack, Sidney Manes, Mitchell Attorneys, MacPhersons waiting with a project to give my aunt more money from stealing anything I might have left that I dont even know about.
My cousin Glenn Tansley that got my inherited antiques from Sam into my cousin Bob Warnock and Scots House Flint had Shanley's in Bradenton that did not want to give my dad credit for his prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight, Army Colt 45 I believe. I was with my dad in the basement while he made it and looked for a case. I found the original in its case in a broken sewing machine in the 70's. After he took it to them my son and I were so sick we had to come home. My son was sick every xmas after that so my ex could be in NY with his sister and any other time travel loomed. He or I went no where that my ex and his assistants did looking for his sisters and Jack nelsons and all the advertising people's new british background. Including Motts looking for Russian dancers etc I assume that met Clara Mott the daughter of GM Mott that also took dance lessions with Pat Robinson Shaw. My other dance teachers went to Hollywood and danced in bible films and became models marrying directors.
I will continue with typing in real genealogy information while it available as my uncle and his free entertainers move in quickly with jobs and free or low cost entertainment in these awful times. He is the mummer joining the family of Gordon Simpson Philadelphia Mummer that met all the people going to England to change their background with Sellers, Masterpol and it looks like Dan Teis joining the Mitchell Kennedy PR that started all this in Arkansas possibly with NZ performing arts people and their MacDonald Genealogy and NZ CIA money that found a Brigadoon in Saginaw and Flint to make up 'family'. to sell.
Some now related to Wake Hughes Walker 'hand' baronets by way of the Royal Orange lying buried in Old Barrow.
My ex husband complained about architects interfering with his life but for some reason he did not see they were dragging her sister and daddy warbucks pocket around with Jack Nelsons Manes and Siebert Flint Education people and Pasco Area architects and builders of the Mall and Hamady Foods joining their Hollywood friends in Pasco?
This false genealogy had to have started b efore I was born over 69 years ago.

No comments: