Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NICHOLS, DUFFY, VANNI, WARNOCK, SEFA, EBERT then Dance Hall Stadium Tribe

Started hanging out through food and Scots House actifities in Flint, Saginaw and Oberlin College Ohio.
They started being the terror of the ladies there and covering up for each other getting rid of ladies that thought they were a permanent part of the family I suppose I have no proof.

The Dufys and Greggor's that were my much younger than Jim Young also were added or were already part of the 3rd and 5 th avenue group that must have been able to travel on trucks going to each other's food stores. The Sefa had a lot of Lebanese friends I suppose and the step brothers of my aunt were German. Why I think all of these people that thought we were too big for our boots and had to be robbed of everything went German.

My ex husband visited a Nichols from Ohio one time a loft builder in NYC who was proably gay and he tried to drop Rodger off in a gay leather biker bar. His friend who lost one eye to a bee be gun accident in Oberlin where his mother was a teacher might have been related to Nelly McNichols my grandfather Youngs caretaker then second wife after my grandmother died after a stove blew up and she was hit inthe middle with the door. She got over it herself but maybe it caused later trouble. My grandfather was gassed in the war and never really recovered he learned lacemaking after his British Army service but I don't think he worked at GM. His sons must have brought him here.

The Macks were a little mean to Rodger when he went away to Cleveland and did not want anything to do with the store and his cousins...they did not pay for his keep but made him do menial work at Frat houses for a time while he was a star of his class at Cleveland Art School.
No one was to be better than the people owning the stores and none of their help had any benefits so I suppose they also hated us. Why someone chose to make my father a Brethern Pirate to steal my and my sons then Rodger's kin for their own band of harassment of ex wives and children, girlfriends after the economy went bad.
The Druids were added and their way of all of the Family that turned into Rodger Scott and Masterpol to start Advertising Tribe became the top of the Tribe and then family and students were added.

My dads people were clannish like Scottish and English were I think before because they were in my dads family the first people into countries and saw them at their tribal base which was survival and slavery and the Horn of Africa was to be survived by sea because if you landed in the interior you could become a slave or even eaten. The African talking to the honored dead by sending messengers victims made drunk then crucified to announce the arrival of 'visitors' to tell his father about the matter. (Captain Sir Richard Burton: Edward Rice, 1990 Madmillen NY.pg 379). He write's with his own knowledge after world trips India, Pakistan Africa Iran ets. following Sir Burton a explorer and politician, religious cruelty and polygamy included.

Dads Captains, Shipwright business did not trust the Roman base of the Cathoic Religion. They went to no church that mentioned Rome such as the Episcopal: tried Presbyterian: Why my father's Church of England was not easily found in the USA. Sea Captains depended on each other more than others because there was no coast guard in his great grandfathers days only friends or foe to row out to shipwrecks and burnings, as my father did under age 15. He has a certificate from Lord Barrow to evidence.

My dad was an educated man and a good person whose friends probably did know him as Scottish as he enjoyed my mother's friends and then her brother's Scottish bands. He was stolen from all his life as I was by Flint RElatives coming out to Swartz Creek area to fill up on his Cutty Sark which he traveled occassionally to be sure he could buy by the case...they came into my room at will when my dad was at work and took my clothing and toys, as they did and I have not been able to stop them because the food store base made sure the police and firemen got their meat plate in emergencies or deaths.

I assume the food then truck family made sure they eventually owned people cradle to grave as the Motts and Carriers did in their own little work villages that tried to provide in the good years a little utopia where their workers would be happy and not ask for more money so often.

I do not see why my dad could not get people in the Young family removed from his house and they were going to try to get my parents I suppose to Scotland where the family that didn't come to the US could rob them there? As it was my aunt and her step brothers and in laws got my alzheimers mother there after Mr MacPherson or Mitchell wrote up a will giving gifts of my property brought to my mother's house or still in my storage to all the ringleaders of the new caretaker group with Mrs. Nelson as Hoffmann as their politician.

They added in Professors wives and those in Ithaca and Cazenovia that were home birthed and living on their land for food which was why John MacDonald an d The Motts with their preservation garden on a NYC building were going to get our house for themselves or my crippled cousins and Sally Baker types that could help them entertain and deliver people anywhere because of their special planes and licences. All a tax write off and also means for girlfriends to cater while the rest of the family changed names and learned to dance for the friday nights and Saltire dancing which could be a way into the movies as bit players. My ex was usually sitting next to Clair Harrotunian so I guess she was supposed to be me to some people overseas (Paul Newman movie about Ice Hockey the best known).

He son was made part of the Ed Alderman Lebanese Family and Clair and Berj became Turk relatives after they met my aunt with all her Scottish Airs and all my stolen ancestry and things she stole from my house to pass out while they all fished in Key West. And on the Deer Island that became the same place for Druids to meet in Maine by Deer Ise..ditto Merritt Island. I think a lot of men liked the Goddess Tribe. The same that closed down St Dunstins Theatre in Bloomfield Hills/Cranbrook in my aunts and Mr Safranic the ESP people that thought up a Creativity Study to follow my every move and build a wall around me and my son that appears will never be penetrated while they continue to rob people with their Nelson, Sellers, Toland Kline possibly Yannow , Carrier and Mott Mormon Ponzy.

No comments: