Monday, April 6, 2009

Is there no way to get the Catholic Youngs and Warnocks out of my computer?

I have been writing attorneys since the 80's about burning cars, missing son, no address, no financial statements, attorneys not meeting appointments, disappearing valuables but mostly not knowing what was happening to my son.

Up to May 31 1995 I was writing the District Attorneys office. I still have the last letter back signed Carol D. Sacco on William J Fitzpatrick's stationary. Go tell it to the DOME
Don't bother our new Sacco WALKERS. We talked to your musician son and he is OK! I don't belive them in 80's and I don't believe them to this day.

I am sick of my newest computer now being controlled by my aunt Isabelle or her sons telephone co. Disappearing text.the only difference in now and a week ago is clicking on my phone. My aunt is still making me the person to blame for all her quite horrendous mistakes and brats. My ex husband has to take the Blame for all of Jack Nelsons escapades with Harathies and John MacDonald Jr all after his stupid sister's hand in her Big Daddys pocket.

I am not turning my blog over to Wendo the Witch and others who just change sides while grabbing my rather expensive computer time after influencing Rodger Scott, DiCaprio and Alderman with all their great ideas for robbing all three of our little family, Rodger, Theo and I: Then splitting up all the booty with all the slobs brought here to lie about their genealogy changes and private school architects.

I am sick of handicapped workers for mafia attorneys in my face and in my computer, houses, storage and banks. Go find someone else to rob and slander.

Some of the relatives of my Mother Annie Young came here to this country to write false genealogy with the Mormon Nelsons. Some worked for The Scots Magazine. or they were possibly investors (probably worked there writing or production. It was produced 7-25 Bank Street, Dundee DD1 9HU Scotland the last issue I saw was in 1987. It claimed to be the World's Oldest Popular Periodical First Published 1739. It was produced by D. C. Thompson & Co. Dundee DC.
I assume dads friends wife Julia Thomson introduced them to the Dr Thompson and others here.

No comments: