Saturday, April 4, 2009

MAIL/ Message to Theo Desmond Mack 4, 4, 2009

April 4, 2009 copy of e-mails sent today 4,4, 2009

It looks to me that Battenburg, Noland and all the other people that knew your dad in NYC or Texas (don't know when they moved his studio there) had their girlfriends or assistants, part of Jeri or Jacks Lotherian Wiccians and Druids set up mail contacts to take our (or their own wife, exwife son problem) mail and e- mail, 70's. Still in place. Ladies wanted all Kathy and Big Daddy's (money in their Young church or Druid Goddess enterprizes.

So nice of everyone and their BRATS to be allowed to steal just about everything we had after slander while cleaning up their intro to the Mafia and Florida swindling attorneys and Real Estate related to Scott, Alderman and DiCaprio brought about by the Blacks, from the 60's and my mother's family and borats in general going religious to get a free house.

I am not going to be my aunt and all her problems and men while she uses my paintings with Kathi who had to hand out my work to all the related 'very creative' asshole relatives, and the Hospitals iinvolved.

Maybe Tobi and Mary Mack (Druids in Ohio) came to town with their Flint Playhouse (from Mary's (Flint Playhouse prop making) and Sondra Mahons (Jim Young in laws) N Orleans Mahon good? witches/false Plantation Genealogy group and she and Karens little goddess group meeting in cemetaries. I dropped her off after work once when she didn't have a car. .

Mary Mack got her foundry in Sandusky and then when your dad would not marry Wendy in the 80's (the good goddesses of Florida and Cranbrook getting their bronzes poured there?) they all turned on him. (Must have had big crucible jumping pours in Ohio like the ones your dad tried to stop at the can).

They had their Druid group meeting in a Fayetteville park then behind the Mike Jerrys in Dewitt.

All Hell must have broken loose when Mike told your dad and I that Marilyn had made a gold torque for them and it was buried up there?

Marilyn must have known Jeri Nelson from Masterpol Advertising, where Jery was a prop finder, then a prop finder at our houses for their Lotherian Lake Witch background in England.

The Younger ones and my aunt seem to have found cop boyfriends to get into houses. Make sure Tony;s boy and mine don't get to my storage around all the relatives and girlfriends that think they will raid it every year. While the attorneys and architects take over all employment for a pack of dictators and millionaires and their private schools.

When I said no you as a 10 or 12 year old could not marry (wonder where?) the Thomas girl with the brain damage (amost adult or adult) they must have already had a Warnock or Young to take your place to have a child with her? With Nelsons changing my and dad's ancestors and all of our property to be turned over to him.
I don't appreciate your dads last girlfriends or Toby and Mary Druid work around us at all times. I especially tho hate all the university people who had to join in on all the slander and rock throwing and theft to get take out their frustrations over problems they had with Rodger while he was administration or haveing to fire people.
Children of faculty should be in colleges away from people trying to attack their parents espcially in the Arts where there is so little money to be made.

They turned on me during divorce, as people do when trying to keep in with the guy who hires and fires for SU...Then they all turned on you so I still worry if you are alive.

Oh well, Will send a small card for now on Wed. hope it gets there, hope you got a little Easter Bunny gift for the Be Be['.XOX

Going to try and wash the trailer washing...Dirtball marshmallow. Water restrictions tho.

If all of these doer's of Good do not like my suggestions going over the eathers, about what they were up too all my life, they should give me a way to reach my son in private.

Concerning a AC cover needing some wind damage repaired or replaced.

I've had even RV sales places tell me how expensive it is going to be to get a new cover for the AC wind damage and some holes (going to just fix them now).
Someone pointed out to me (in my new park of a year) what it is: A fiberglass propaine cover (intact) on top. The previous owner made sides to hold it .

It could have been fixed years ago when just cracked now winds over the years have made holes (to be fixed before rains). Either Boyce's working with old Joe Kennedy survivors or sons (Mitchell) joined Bell Young Vanni Ferguson RE in the county with laser and Laster Talker School Board (Boyce) projects....they sure do own a lot of liers. (SU and CAA St Lawrence too).

I am losing part of the blog probably due to my floppy disc disappearing sending e mails to someone else answering his e mail and redistributing things sent to three people rather than one.
As I wrote before and it disappeared: I did not like Mr. Macks last lady friends and adding to all of the Druids and witches who decided to split us all up to rob us. And the University and people who distributed everything grabbed. Faculty children should not have to go to the same school where parents have been in the arts where there is so little money made and people are so jealous and hurtful over wrongs and complaints over Rodgers administration decisions and hiring and firing.
My mother's family just made me my aunt Isabelle and Rodger Jack Nelson after all the relatives got into churches for free houseing and needed decorations and paper to go with all their false genealogy which also made it so easy to use reformed or in business mafia money.
I would like my aunt Isabelle to come up with the location of the room I made and who has all the stolen Lundby, I believe she or Kip Shehadi Capps handed them over after Sellers and painters and people in catering with other Scottish stole them at Tropic Breeze. I also believe they took half of my newer Silver and gave it to Bob Warnock to go with the two place settings with all the extra round spoons. Or a Young in jewelry who took one stone from each of my silver errings collected over my lifetime an took one part from all my painting equipment including my large magnifying mirrors and enlargers after again breaking things on my car and equipmnet. The Scottish are really outdoing the Mafia or the Serbians.

Thanks again Flint Jr College Motts Ballengers and especially the Blacks, for you very Creative Projects to rob me and then my family with their Carrier and Lombard friends. Hope you all enjoy your Druid Hell with all the Lake Country Witches created by Dippa Study in Eng.

No comments: