Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mormon Murder? Ancestor change group? started from MI Tontine?

After 22 years in Florida I still do not know if my son is dead or alive after having lost all my money to some family tribe of investments that changed my identity for my aunts and invaded any of my property to sell my things. Trying to copy some pictures I again find how many things have been stolen by anyone from Flint knowing my aunts, uncles and cousins and all the false genealogy linking them to people with employment for themselves or their children still walk in and out of my house looking for any pictures they can just pick up and take home with anything else they or my cousins require for their visit, or clothing cups or anything else.
I have never seen so many documents some paid for and obviously fakes by the Sorensons of the Micnaels or Bagnasco's funeral homes aligned with the Fergusons who have taken over my background for their crippled children and my cousin Bob Warnock since before I was born. Still a pack of thieves.
I also don't think John MacDonald and his CIA starter daddy the writer should have been allowed to move in on my family with Jack Nelson's Mormon family and out of work Flint from New Zeland, with all of his photo and silk screen experience to falsify my ancestors and make up a new Desmond Waiting family with my mother's Scottish Help. My dad had a lot of pictures in his favorite Scottish bagpipe uniforms but his distant Scottish family way in the past was hidden by secrecy and bombed Orange Lodges, including the old Royal Lodge pins and papers that Flint police band and part time masonic investigators have stolen from all my supposed secure places homes storage and banks with the help of people given jobs in this whole county by my aunt and her ESP and Scrapbooking friends from GM Nasa and their neighborhood in Birmingham MI in the 50's.
This is a private message to my son who I cannot contact around Bell and Ferguson SU etc RE on my line and computer.

Besides Mall sound engineers maybe starting to help Flint get their elders out of their houses and into nursing homes with 'noises' with help of retired telephone workers.(They were the first with big houses to sell, north no money to buy South) also then Mormons, new Thomas Thompsons or MacDonalds going after their genealogy for NZ, Australia or foreigners coming in: Or Forest and flower farm owners meeting Jack and Everson people (starting work on forest security? or to make their sculptures 'talk' to each other using their or museum security systems)...There are also the Druids of Dewitt and Fayetteville who came South to help make fun of my parents for relataives to move in on everything of mine and Theo's to steal their scottish and english souvineers and linens...just like like their big girls of Goddess Wendo and CAA Goddess writers.
Besides Everson laser project people (Jack and friends) and movie sound people (ex mafia professors in Boston, and Spino's in Vidio making? They also met Druid Toby Thomas still hanging out with Mary Mack, Rodgers wife of one year, from a circus owning family and her Cranbrook/Birmingham GM friends using the Mack Foundy in Sandusky.
I suppose Mary Mack's circus family knows a lot of people building horror houses and amusment fun houses like the one in Manlius across from Ainsley Burke and the horse hotel across the street that Clair nad Nelsons rode maybe the horse people by my old house in Swartz Creek meeting Gordon Simpson again not only a yacht owner but also a Trick riding horse rider in Mummer parades Philadelphia. His horse came from a Kentucky farm where dad tried to visit about how to keep a few camels across the street for the Shriners. I guess they didn't like the idea.etc Perhaps they gave the Ohio Masons that took over this town from Jobs after they moved from Flint, added in ideas to scare people to death. Two at least sound and engineering companies in New Orleans (Rosenbloom , Guido Singer in Miami and all those CAA people) were right there to listen for ideas for a good 'joke'.
A few circus family's had moved into Colonial Hills before I arrived 86. Maybe they researched voices, to scare my parents with voices while questioning them all night for genealogy details, my dad would not give Jack and the Dome's Mormons his genealogy... Also CIA/Police pranks invented to get rid of women with support from ex Flint guys? women also still working.. the guys wanting their children from their lazy/nasty/whatever ex wives visiting parents in FL. Give mom something to do while dad golfs with my rotton Young relatives and their Charity creeps. There is supposed to be a 'flags' amusement moving behind this park that will go up to the flea market. Probably delayed because of the economy shutdown.
Ask any daughter of the 80s here how hard it wsas to stop sloopy or harmful hospital / nursing hopes help to stop beating up their parent.

I am tired of my aunts and in laws using my work as their own to prove how creative they are while the MacDonalds clean up with all their false genealogy and police jobs hunting down long dead WASPS, hundreds of years dead. I assume weaving them in anywhere my Great Great grandfathers saild around the horn of Africa.
When Karen Frost and then I moved away from our friends in High School (Swartz Creek) and after Karen Ambrose's marrieage fell apart, she worked in a bank. One time when I was home from college but studying for a test she called on the phone about starting a tontine (the last person in a investment club wins all) . She had switched to selling securities; she said she put Her, Karen Frost's and my name on a stock investment file that would just build until one of us was left. She said she put her own money in it. I said I didn't really have anything to put in so I thought she should probably take my name off.
She was probably mad when her friends did not have time to meet and started and later started hanging out with my Young cousins in Grand Blanc (who eventually had a charity plane to travel in) then my Isabelle in Florida. Florida must have been where she met her Dr. Anderson and Jack Nelson's family and changed my name to my Aunts after getting involved with charity and Doctors and Haitian doctors From Flint Jr College and Pasco Co FL, Tampa. I think a lot of college people are in the same sorority whether they graduated or not and it had at least one dictators son that met one of their Sorority, from Central America.

When they switched Isabelle's, and all put in money, my family must have become my aunts Galanti's and Bagnasco's. A Guess but I think the start of all this and it then became also a Switch to my ancestors for the 'family'.

Theymust have invested (I hope my dad didn't put anthing in) for either Karen or Karen to claim when I die and continue on until the last is alive. I have never heard of a tontine surviving as a family: But, who knows, they wrote books about people killing each other over Tontines for hundreds of years.

I thought first it was my ex husbands student trust who may have copied a Tontine started by Karen Ambrose's in Grand Blanc and then Cranbrook when one of my Cousins probably handicapped followed me graduating in 77. Why CAA was able to find a new Sararranin (Nelsons Mormons) Jack Nelson at SU with Spanish Architects entering them all in as 'family', mine or my son's.

As everyone is losing money, my last 1600 is now $600 and still -77% in TIAA cref, My charges just put all my credit and cash to $10 a month while people move in to try and sell my last things for whatever trust the Mitchells and Rodger Scott are working with now on an international level.
I am tired of giving my life, my possessions my art work, my art supplies to a pack of modern gypsy pigs living off forclosures and driving people mad doing off the wall medical and mental experiments with Jack and his 'Institute' of Nazi researachers. Including old Serbian and British and German help with controlling and harassing people used in their old days running or even being in camps to keep people in place...one tool taking their children (MacPhersons) and placing their entire future and money in hands of relatives whating them dead because they did not enter into Social Security programs and have to steal half of their relatives.
Where is my son being held by all the dying members of this new disease and cancer research group that appears to be the new Cranbrook Cancer socienty that brought it here design turned over to Madman Nelsons and other Mormons only interested in money and changing identities and ancestors to fit their new wealth.

note to my son if he has friends giving him my posts after having their latest laugh.
A picture of Bob Warnock is in a letter that I will send next week with something else.
Why I am sending it so you know which cousin was down there in Lodi with the Sefa that he hung out with at the Scots house.
I had two known pictures of my cousin bob warnock standing with my parents, I included the one I have left. He probbly has the other saying he is my brother to all the mall police that work with the police here to rob people. Like the Gravonte that probably went down to West Palm to harass the cosmetics girl and she came back and married the Arabic guy out in Fayetteville. Kathy hired his son to work at her silkscreen company she bought right after I took photo silkscreen and SU substituted spino or Kathy in a picture the professor added to my work. Thats how it works.He has been in at the new place to take my ink pens and some guasche while looking for the book I took out of the bank that already had my dads name and saying it belonged to him ripped out of the first page. I guess Thomas's like tall to hang out with Cherls friends even if it is stupid. His son really knows how to mess up computers even at the Lombards while I was trying to do ad's.
I think you were supposed to marry cheryl and he was supposed to be her husband. Maybe was.

No comments: