Monday, April 20, 2009

Note to Theo Desmond Mack about my genealogy and pictures DESMOND WALKER WAITING, ISABELLE BOWMAN WAITING MACK

Sent after another attempt to e mail son is refused one day on weekend only after receiving a note saying he had a child after I gave away a lot of doll house furniture I am now trying to replace.

I am going to write a grant to catalog and CD copy my best photos.

I will share with my son if he is proved alive to me, not SU staff keeping his whereabouts from me for 23 years: After I not my ex husband won a divorce. . spite and to cover thefts.

My photosilkscreen credits 80's appear to have been stolen with help of SU staff and given over to my sister in law and her near Syracuse Stage silkscreen business. I assume my Kathi Thomas with her Alderman and Deitz help is still using my work to silkscreen and sell to the Alderman and medical buildings with Sally Baker's help... without my name.

My genealogy has been stolen by Nelsons, Sarah Spino and a Nelson went to England and N Ireland to falsify and write on my family with step relatives and professorial crumpets, while robbing me of every bit of the vast badge and masonic including Royal Orange pins of the 'Gleaner'variety the Royal lodges could lodge compaints with Royalty. My paintings were stood next to at Cazenovial College and Walton Ave Eureka and again in Lakeland at the Gallery in the Park. My car was attacked so I could not attend I won a small prize my best pastel of dollhouses and a even better collage in ink paper and paint of an Arab princess removing a gold mask, my best work won a mention award. I got into the show with Tim Havens help a person I met at the only reunion that had no one in my class there, in Florida where Wendy Kline visitied with the Larson studio. I hope Mr Haven who looks like the Swanson in my aunts Leonard Swanson wedding pictures now stolen might be his relative. As he became a PR at Tampa General where my dad had a terrible time, wrong tape, people in his bathroom, too much of his neck taken (I hope not sent to Jack Nelson as Engbritosn to play with at the Institute of Mack money, the think tank Jack had my ex fund to get his friends money. Ludwig even got his studio sold to my ex he could not sell it. All our vampire druid friends and the attorneys benefited by our divorce, I hope it did not kill my son in the way of all the NZ and Mormon false genealogy and a pack of rabid reverends helping my cousins spread slander here.

I assume many Lillian and other doctors at Tampa Gen doctors invested with my Mack and Vanni ex in laws...who were invested in false genealogy and mafia fun time names and money especially Montreal Mafia, canadian etc found to be my aunt Isabelle not my relatives, with my ancestry moved to her while my son was moved from one house to anothe to fall in love with a daughter and then not have the money to marry. I am sick of these new rainbow slavers.

They paintings and collages were just about all removed from my studios at home my storage, while using up my life trying to live around their accountants attacks by any way possible and people stealing my supplies.. Sculptures were taken from Davis Art Warehouse with Kip Shehadi Capps help and went to Oyster Bay NY where the Mach and Gedoes Gaede's were going Mack (FL and Mass irish Mack relativies appreciating donations no doubt) and Nelson related no doubt to those in insurance. I have had no insurance even with pictures paid for stolen items for 23 years , insured mail is not accounted for 23 years. I no longer insure. I assume Elaine Yannows friends in American General the Aldermans were also part of employment harassment from Mony 1 and SU MacPhersons and my aunt has been given a trust to run of all my stolen items that she did not want herself...such as my mothers wedding lace veil with train, that she borrowed for her wedding why my mothers beautiful wedding pictures had to be stolen and destroyed.

A small painting of mine was sold to a new NCNB building May of 88, through the slide gallery at Artists Alliance, Inc, then E th AVE (a rope covered sail boat). In later years when I was writing a new resume, I called to inquire if they had any record of it and they had it as being created by a MACK on Anclote... Not me.

My photos which are I suppose a new generation of Nelsons prize to find are going to be found in my briefcase with me at all times until I can get out of Florida, Pasco County in particular.

I hope there will be anything left now that the entire nation of false relatives/nations will be after paper and photos: After Clair Harrotunian and Nelsons, Flint Masons and cousins joined in with the Charity thief Ferguson Young's and their police and army bands to steal my identity, work and ancestry for my aunt Isabelle and associated false ancestry people..Bandsmen from Flint and MI, Ohio made up false ancestry for ethnic clients and Hollywood CA dancers for money from teaching music and dance: they stole anything linked with my dads Masonic gear for Ohio and black masons to Dunedin and other high school students family's they made relatives by way of Jack and Sarah and other Nelson genealogy...they provided anything my relatives could steal.Every time I try and reach you there is a golf competition or Scottish games or mummers starting to walk through my property. Waiting for Mack MacGregger Buchanan volunteers to get in and on my property to start their passing out of my for now things to my cousins.I am going to try and get a grant to get a car or truck with an onboard fireproof safe that I can park outside, all my activities, until I can get my information on the Web and copied to CDs. Also to force Syracuse University to give me an address from their Police Grant thieves to visit and identify you. ditto for art work, craft work, writing thievesSorry Sarah and Jack saw my grandmother Walker Waiting's ring now stolen from a Southeast bank here in 86; that I wore every day after my dad gave it to me in 1961. The copied the inscription on my drawing board was just what Jack needed to add to his gift giving to his own Mormon family in Florida when he decided his insane wife and relatives and girlfriends would own your and my life while they joined John MacDonald Jr, and Art LeGAcy in making up false NZ and California charity related Thomas and VAnni, Mack Nelson genealogy.You may feel free to get your own grant but not without my permission to use my photos. I will not work with the same women that all the professors down here with their mafia investments think my life. I have escaped false disease from lying research grant money wannabe , but will not escape hospital 'jokes by Warnocks' Mack employment, Lillian's and Anderson's (Ambrose) Mott Carrier Mack Truck hiring etc if I am hospitalized.I will only e mail to you if you write memas I would a three year old, from this point. While your Nelson Bailey Baker captors control your life. I will send only the promised Fisher Price rooms until I have an address, and only after I can get them at reduced rates at Wal Mart.

I have no way to get web items or things delivered to my house for the last two years. Hope for a change here I received one mailed small package.
A package delivery company delivered another package to my friend here up at the other end of the street. She could have kept it.

I assume Joyce Halka joined the Frosts and McKinneys creating their own English after she married into one family of popular but supposed Polish Czech mafia man who became the manager of a delivery service in KY then FL. His brother married another of the girls who lived at the end of our street Sandra who lived in the house of her mother's Chinese man friend. His parents also had a house on Third Ave Flint where this started around Jim Young and Charles Young and Julia Thompson a librarian where the bands practiced as well as at the Dom Polski. Charles Thomas wife was very upset with my dad and mother for receiving Julia into the house after she and Charles divorced, after Charlie met Julia at the library. Her family was also of the Orange persuason. Julia's friend or brother Mr. Toby was at Webster College before it closed, and knew a Dr. Thompson who could be the person who in the 70's lost his licence around mistreating Scottish , possibly suffering from all the 'Jokes' at hospitals by families moving down wanting the homes of their elders...all nationalities but those assuming my dads now for sale genealogy by MacGreggers I assume Ray RAy and her dance friends moving to Hollywood and going to all the large charity affairs and golf and the Young girls modeling and their children poster children for large important charity international.
My parents suffered the entire time after they arrived, I could never get them by phone, mail lost, they (Nelson and other Bishop AP ;ministers and genealogists working with the Mafia and non UN country reps and doctors moving south.
Comment Relatives suck, especially those working with drug dealers and ancestry liers to survive Flint going down.

No comments: