Monday, April 27, 2009

MACK, Isabelle Waiting, MIDDLETON -BAILEY

This area of my blog will be to place any record of the family of Isabelle Bowman WAITING, MACK

OBITUARY: MIDDLETON related to DESMOND WALKER WAITING, SAMUEL WALKER WAITING
Possibly fudged by Nelsons to be
MIDDLETON BAILEY to Include SALLY BAILEY BAKER
for immigration purposes if Jack's friend Sally daughter of a Sir did not get her Green card in the 1970's

This is from a page torn from a Detroit Paper and may be a clue to why Jack Nelson and his California friends (including his Haitian Consulship) decided to falsify my ancestry to include his British and Art Storch, Syracuse Stage's friends in California. Including Karen Black Flint to Hollywood and her friend RAy Ray MacGregger June Taylor Dancers, Dallas Cheerleaders and several other area of Flint in movies 50's my dance teachers Ja Ni Kime and Part Robinson dancer and choreographer to American Ballet etc.

I beieve Jack Nelson who was fired because of a loss of control during a movie decided to do genealogy because there was little else he would be hired into.

Sally was helpful to me in Syracuse including my work in several galleries she worked with. I think my background was then thought to be up for grabs when Jack Nelson her dear friend was fired and joined his Mormon relatives in making up Royals and interesting family to earn money tracing.

While stealing old Orange papers and pins from my father he may have changed MIDDLETON background of my dad's aunt to keep SALLY BAILEY BAKER in the country if she could not get a green card. I don't have any idea how my crippled California cousins (FERGUSON-YOUNG) met Sir Stanley and his handicapped Thalidomide daughter Sally but I believe they could have used this information in my parents house when then went a false ancestry making in England and Scotland with Jack Nelsons Mormon relatives in New Port Richey, FL which I believe is the false NZ capitol of new British trace ancestors from the Tarpon Springs area that sponsors of British and Irish Bands invented as a rebirth perhaps of the old British Colony of West FLORIDA 1763-1783 (where mistress's ruled!)

I have been wiped out by the millionaires having their fun going british around several university's and Museums. Led by Jack Nelson, Art Legacy SU History, Sidney Manes and Manes and Seidenberg (bds of educations MI, NY, Mitchells Religion and Computers, antique car clubs Syracuse and Mitchells working with eigher Shanleys or Wilson relatives of my step cousin Glenn Tansley who was job director of this area of Pasco Co in the 1970's 80's to control employment and little and grand fibs of those hired.

My Father DESMOND WALKER WAITING b.

Samuel Walker Waiting

Rebecca Walker WAITING my paternal grandmother had two sisters. One a Salvation Army Captain (both she and her husband MIDDLETON) lived in Detroit.

BAILEY noteOne of the other people listed as dying on the same date

Keintz-Dec 12 1933
Keagt Dec, 14 1933

MIDDLETON Margaret, Dec. 13,1933 beloved wife of James Middleton and dear sister of Mrs. Rebe Waiting: beloved aunt of Samuel and Desmond Waiting of Flint, Mich. Dear sister of William Walker, of Philadelphia. Funeral from residence, 5546 Whitfield. Saturday at 2 p.m.

McNAMEE was-Charles Dec. 12, husband of C. and Mrs. Frances Bailey. Funeral from residence 9910 Bordeau. Friday at 8:30 and St. Cecilia's Church at 9:00 am
This might have been used by Sally BAILEY BAKER's (daughter of Sir Stanley Baker a friend of Geri and Jack Nelson (Rhodes Scholar) genealogists that invented a lot of Syracuse University new 'Family' for all his friends wanting to be British in Clearwater etc. and Mafia related and Dictator and foreigners wanting to invest in the Pasco area that needed 'family' to do it.
If Sally didn't get her Green card even with a Lady BAKER and SIR STAALEY BAKER, they would or did make up Detroit family for her to stay with or use for citizenship. Also of interest if added to Desmond WALKER WAITING and Samuel to be used as kin for their Australian enterprizes of The WALKER and WAITING Boats Traveling round the Horn of Africa.
Hollywood friends as a relative in case she
McALLISTER Dec. 12, 1933

I hope my son was not on the Lockerbie plane but possibly taken there to be useful to my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco and her sister in law that decided to have fun and did not expect me to ever leave the house I worked on so long even if I was mad at my ex husband. They made it impossible for me to stay and I walked right in to where so many changes took place that I was not going to be allowed to live, she taking my place.
Simpsons in Philadelphia also wanted closer ties to all the sea captains and shipwrights and other property in Australia for their children to use and apparently helped on the project from Maryland they also used a lot of my in laws millionaires from Ohio now NY money. All like me knew the Motts and Carriers including owners of Hamady stores and Mack Trucks to invest in Hollywood California and Florida investments.
As my godparents Isabelle Young and Leonard Swanson may have decided to be my parents, or my aunt just decided to be me there was not that much difference in our ages.

No comments: