Thursday, February 18, 2010

Car turned over to tow driver now abandoned and up for auction?

Letter to son if alive. I was invited to participate in my son's family. I am not to be told his wifes name or if he received christmas presents or other holiday items. I am offered chit chat several times in the last two years by the Nelson and other genealogists that made my in laws and my aunt isabelle Bagnasco's in laws and their millionaire friends and professionals that jack Nelson and his Mormon genealogy family (Nantucket Vineyard doctors) into Irish English or Scottish to go with gifts to politicians Nixon, Kennedy, Mack and Nelson mainly in the south and Boston. Boston is where my sister in law met Connie Mack at her daughters baton twirling in the 70's and SU Education department people were their filming Art and Religion projects. Many I guess now also Mafia related like my aunts in laws in the Michaels and other Funeral businesses and their benevolent catholic charities and my father's Salvation Army aunt and uncle from Detroits charity. I have had to fight a lot of millionaires and people that invested in this area of Florida where the Tansleys who helped my cousins steal my ancestry and valuables and placed most of the jobs. I think they got a lot of nice girlfriends bringing women to this area and then making sure they did not have work.
They also filled a lot of jobs in medical fields and it has been used in the past to make anything to do medical full of m,istakes and pain for my father mother and they hope me. My son had several attempts on his life before I left in 1986 and because Mr Alderman in Suyracuse and the Aldermans in Tarpon and Florida (related to ex Piratge James Horace Alderman 1927. Why all of my farmer in laws had to have ship backgrouds of my fathers family. They were shipwrights and sea captains not pirates like my in laws and my sister in law and her Gedoes Gaedes that went MacGregger with her mother and Buchanan with her father and my aunt Isabelle's cousins.
I assume all the politicians now with money for charity were also rumrunners and smugglers of aliens to fill their labor pool. I think my sister in law has been sued many times in her travel businesses that she was led into by my cousin Bob Warnock who worked for the Hamadys and met Joe Sefa and Karen Black who took over my life ahead of me with my aunts fencing and dancing friends goint to Hollywood and taking my fathers shipwrights, sea captains and my my grandmothers ball gouwn designing with them. When all the men were killed in bombings or fires in Northern Ireland and Barrow in Furness she survived with her sons by dressmaking until Sam Waiting went into the Army. Irish Guards I believe. All the papers were taken by Tansleys for their own use giving everything I inherited to my cousins to pass out, what they didn't have they stole from my homes banks or storage with anyvaluables next to them.
The same Bootleggers Prohibitionists and Police helping them are still here in Florida today. They use the Temperance Union and Catholic Charities that my Young Andrew Young cousins children depended on for funds relating to a disease they inherited from their mother Francis Ferguson to travel with people helping them rob me and my son. They liked braking heads in the old days and they do it now with scientific means beanings with lasers while running outside amd following people around with sonar trucks and telephone and computer attacks that keep all of this secret in Florida while they live in other states.
After constant attacks on cars I finally had to buy a old Buick that had been taken care of very well before my Birthday Feb 9 2010 when my car registration expired. I thought it would be bought by one of two Holiday businesses I called one said he would give me something for it. A very heavy car Chrysler 1985 with spoke wheels and a lot of nice parts possibly. It also had a new copier scanner, and my paralegal gooks from a course I completed other things including all my craft and teaching stencils which I had no time to remove when it just quit running a few blocks from a friends machanic. (Same friend that offered me a free car i thought was an 80's car but turned out to be a 1996 minivan. I decided she should sell it or her mechanic should as it was really too big a gift. When it stopped the tow truck could not get it to move and they were talking about taking it to Clearwater even to mechanics. I was only a few blocks from my friends mechanic and we took it there just before they left on Fri night. I had no time to clear the car. I pulled it in to see if he could fix it and he said it was not worth it. I did not have a title someone had taken it once before brought it back to a book I keep in my RV where it can be found if anything happens to me. It left again just after I called the parts dealers in Holiday and other things went with it. I have not had my cousins in at this park as I did where I was robbed often. One neighbor with an old silver Airstream (I have a white Argosy Airstream0 had a nephew that helped him with repairs with the same kind of car exactly as my gold Chrysler.
The Tow driver thought a cousin of his could use the car for parts and I did not have a title but I did have a copy of the title I had just made to send for title to the state to sell it. (takes two weeks).
When I first came to Florida in 1986 a parts car was sitting across the street at the Youngs that matched my fathers old Dodge still in very good condition that possibly had been used by a drug dealer Thomas or my Uncle Bill and his Nephew Eric Allen Warnock who was using the name Waiting in Florida probably staying at my mother's house when my uncle Bill moved in and Police would not move him out. My dad had a stroke when Bill Bagnasco as at the house going for methadone treatments in Tarpon.
The mechanics wife took me home. I went back the next morning or two after I bought a neighbors 1989 Buick. They said I did not owe them anything. In the past they said they had even had to pay $30 to junk cars.
The other day I received a Notice of lein and sale of the cdar (dated Feb 2 2010) by Silver Streak Towing.
Silver Streak Cabs was operated out of a house on Oriole street now Overton Drive Colonial Hills. There was a Michaels funeral home on the corner of the Boyce subdivision where the parts car disappeared as soon as I arrived. At a house across the street with a Mrs. Young I now wonder if that was a Swanson relatives. All the silver jewelry that my father bought in Northern Ireland that disappeared from a Southeast bank box when I noticed it had been marked with a Swanson Chop (the same way Oscar Krasner and my sister in alw Kathy Mack Thomas had decided to get any of the bronzes back that Rodger Mack gave to me that he decided belonged to all the women that did katering and entertaining at the Con Can SU shows and apparently down here in Florida when he got cancer and joined the teams getting medical researach money for all of jack Nelsons friends also using all the fake ancestry he and other Bishop Airport (Flint international now?) (Mrs. Bishop girlfriend of political Mrs. Hancok now Eric Hoffmanns friend in Syracuse then Bradenton Miami?) and a huge investment with Alderman Malls and Hospitals decided I was a Spanish Haitian and all of the U of M Haitian Doctor clients of Jack Nelson were Mac Gregger maybe baseball people from Haiti that were related to all my aunts black singing group and Ambrose Bar and mack Trucks in Flint MI around Hurley Hospital. There was one birth certificate by Hurley Hospital that had my name spelled wrong Isabella and my aunt just used that I think to steal my transcripts and then my work. No one has stopped her because of the Bagnasco telephone companies that appear to have a ay of snooping on all my calls and making it impossible to reach my son or know if he is alive since 1985 when Bill Bagnasco was supposed to have died. About the time when my uncle Bill Young was supposed to have died. I have seen his look alike here as well as Jack Nelson who is also supposed to be dead many years. All working on this huge lie changing my background to that of a huge Mafia family based family from Montreal to Miami and International students of dictators and foreign medical people brought here to meet their fred Aistaire and Art Murry dance hall clients that seem to invest with the Mormons.
Antway my car is now to be sold at Auction in march. I assume someone Silver Streak Towing said they had a lean on my abandoned car which I abandoned in fron of their former house close to the Mechanics on Elizabeth Street. I think my cousin Bob Warnocks first wife Melanie was in Syracuse in one of the Thomas investment with Bagnacos or Michaels businesses and she got a job in a paralegal police business due to knowing all of the simpson Macks in NC. I guess she will finally get the books to go with my diploma. Once when the guy with the same car was in fixing a trailer next to me and his uncle he was rude and I said something about maybe I would buy his car to fix my car. I think they got that reversed.
My new car was perfect. Then someone was in it and pulled the ashtray under the radio down too far so the light stayed on and I didn't realize the ligt was on. The right mirror was broken while I was in registering the Buick at the Holiday Govt office and I had to get it started how I found the light staying on when I started back to gym classes. That has to grate this pack of Tarpon mechanics that also seem to know the look alike of my ex husband Rodger Allen Mack (middle name Allen like my cousins son Eric Allen Warnock who was using Waiting.
The Tarpon Mechanics have to know the wilsons of the Wilson Gun Sight fame that denied my father credit for making the first Wilson Gun Sight prototype. They are related to the Job Services director here in the 70's Glenn Tansley a step cousin of mine a step son of my uncle Sam Walker Waiting. My dad was Desmond Walker Waiting.
The Wilsons failed at a boat business in Florida but seem to have been successful in Chester maryland with my sister in law kathy Thomas Deitz (Alerman and Deitz fame in lawsuits around the Sarasota AP, land grabbed without legal base)and the Bagnasco Unicorn bakeries. Chase Manhatten back was right there at the Community Hospital paying my payroll in the xray department for a shot time while they tried to tell me i was dying and would love to give me some nice poison. They have harassed me about bills my cousins coaused with other bills when my mothers funeral was changed and then they stole her insurance which was made out to me for the 'family'. Chase is mentioned in this lein as well as Geico. Chase Manhatten Maryland. Instead of the Chase Manhatten in Syracuse that was formerly stalking me for Ted Mack my father in law that stole sculpture given to me from Davis Art Warehouse after thefts from all storage here then the Thomas that wanted Charles Thomsons portrait went in and took it and a lot of my property from my two now one storage areas in Hudson.
This is super piratearea that all started with Boyce and Bagnasco Young and Galante pirate relatives in Colonial Hills that were mad at me for getting a divorce after they had stolen my transcripts life and painting career in Syracuse and possib ly killed my son after ruining every education or school situation with Jack nelson, Art Legacy Sidney Manes Rodger Scott Alderman/Harrotunian attorneys and part time CIA.(Capps help with robberies ).
Your Army and CIA helping rob ex wives and children for the Big Cheeses sister to stand next to my aunt both claiming my work as theirs. While my sister in law silkscreens it for sale to Alderman and their other medical empire and nursing homes. I won a divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity...of my entire family stealing my ancestry and my sons future if they didn't kill him right where it started with Booths going Scottish German from Polish German at Wayne State where the CAA anatomy teacher took the class including Barb Cohen who may have already known my dads cousin's MI relative Mallory Simpson who was apparently in with Wally Wallace Simpson and the Youngs and Tansleys and Mack Trucks possibly Motts busy making all the once bad millionaires happey getting related to them by stealing my dads grandfathers shipyard in Northern Ireland with Mott Playhouse moving to Syracuse Stage afater starting it in Hollywood and Arkansas with old Mitchell photographers of the Kennedys. Thanks a bunch I only see the people grabbing things from me to pass out to my creep cousins and their many many many wives and children.
That was wekks ago I just received
earlier letter to my son, Teddy (Theo) whi I still don't know if is alive around all the doctors and attorneys in business with the Mormon stock brokers and false genealogy Nelsons who started this all while the Youngs taught fencing and black singing in Flint MI. They all apparently drank at the Ambrose Jazz bar and came out to Swartz Creek to gamble in basements and barns at the Arkansas dog fights,
Every Holiday is full of attacks full time trying to give me heart trouble to match my aunts so they can bury us together the way the mafia did in the old days. My aunt used to talk about all their dirty tricks before her English sister in alw decided to steal my background with the rest of the family and my aunt was right there to grab everything she had always wanted inmy parents or my huge house in Syracuse.

This is Feb 24, the following was a note to my son.
I don't know if you got you xmas present and valentine gift to your daughter.
I have another mess here. My car would not start I think I left a overhea d light on and the mechanic I thought I would be using turned my car into an abandoned car after his wife brought me home.
When I had a tow truck take the old Chrysler over to his place a few blocks away a Wilson look alike driver from a Silver Streak company (like the cab company on mothers Oriole to Overton Drive with the big radios) wanted it taken first to some National auto or something another of the Gedoes Gaeded gang I assume. The mechanic said it was not worth fixing and was preparing to go home with his wife. He talked to the tow guy and said I had no title. It had been taken once then returned to my important papers book and the disappeared as I was about to take it to Holiday to two auto places. One said they could give me something for it.
I might add here that Silver Streak and Ryans radio league had huge radios that I think Jack used from his home on Comstock or the old radio equipment that had been in Rodger Scotts Landmarks buildings on Warren street (where he might have picked it up) I think John MacDonald and Christos papadopolous had radios to talk to their parents in other countries or far away at Cranbrook. The same that is used to wake me up nights possibly with a way to know when I am asleep by listening in. My ex used to walk on Comstock with something on his head may have started an institute to study computers and cancer research on campus. He used to sometimes seem to talk and comment to someone listening in to our house possibly a nearby millionaires home was bought by the Thomas's who parked next to Kathy mack in Strongsville and built a barn so they could not be moved then Thomas's were next to my parents and a radio telephone or security person kept their calls and mine from going through. They have kept me from knowing where my son is since 1985 or if he is alive. Sound and Radio Pirates. Probably they listened in on rapes at my parents house when people were brought back to her backroom instead of a similiar house behind the Boyce bar now a doctors office in the next phase up. Attackers of ex wives who wanted their children sent to their mothers etc.
I think the Alermans and their mormon ponzi bring in nice professional people and no one cares what they do to the people they take the ancestry of.
The driver said his cousin could probably use it. He said he had lived in a house close to the mechanic on Elizabeth street. I found mechanic when Silvia was trying to give me a 96 car she was leaving. (I have also had the old 83 SU book taken with her husbands and sons maybe name in administration. Husband was in Geology. Freidman. Maybe another goddess maybe they just were after all the stuff she had to leave.
Anyway now weeks later I get a notice that my car is being sold at auction in March with everything inside (printer, my old law course books and a lot of things scrapbookers wanted that I was gong to use in fabric design and some scarf for dancers projects. I didn't have time to take them out the mechanic and wife were going home.
He had me sign a copy of the titiel to the tow guy I told them I could get an original in two weeks but they just took that. He had me move the car from the front of his place where the tow guy left it and put it where it could be picked up easier acrross the street. The wife took me home.
So. more Karen Ambrose and Warnock Youngs and the Flint pay back for getting through college crowd again. The Flint Playhouse that had Mary Mack and a foundry now to cast all the CAA ladies bronzes. The Macks and Mack Truck dont miss a trick using my dads grandfather'N Ireland shipyard to become Macks (from their phony MacGreggers) Kennedys from Desmond to Ormond to Fitzgerald (one Pickeral Mormon or ex Flint Irish Fife Band and KKK cop in Hudson..here) or Waiting over to simpson and her Wallace Simpson from whatever married she was going with in the 70's playing here with the Tarpon Goddesses/Mistresses and Sellers etc.

I can only hope you are alive. After seeing the write ups about good employees in jobs with awful people I am agin looking for a place to move but am moving my things first. I suppose Karen Ambrose and Warnock will be sent to find anybody they can find jobs for here in cold or different places ahead of me.
Chase Manhatten back Syracuse was in charge when Community Hospital tried to et me on poisons after a test was misread...this time Chase Maryland I assume chester with Youngs and Wilsons in sea or boatg business and Bagnascos in Unicorn bakeries and Cathy and Bill whoever in Chester Deitz or Deitzler are behind this whole mess again. Later. Also for some reason Geico is mentioned as interested partners.

No comments: