Saturday, February 13, 2010

I will sue lab if belongs to Kathy and Galanti ex ? Mafia Family

If any of these low life crap medical centers that Kathy owns messes up any of my blood samples again I will sue them and her for every penney they cleaned me out of while they and their Daughters of Scotia and Mafia family business make money and scholarships around everything I and you had stolen invested with a pile of crap doctors that kathy and my lying Aunt and her Bagnascos and Galantis and all their Mafia family helped pick out.

I just read a whhole page and blog of where I am supposed to be getting blood sam;pes done.

If that pig arranges clots wrong results or lost samples I will sue her and her stinking Harrotunian Turks for every stinking penny.

I would like to know who has my paintings and I would like to know whos brats had a party in the apartment after I left Maple wood.

I wonder what Dr. Gordon murdered at Maplewood in 1985 had to do with this pack of Wrignts? Motts? and other millionaiaires all attached to jack Nelson a Spanish Architect and Art Legacy and their ancestry change and millions by now made from it as well as handing the Hospitals and their Decor over to the Mafia and thieves like KipCapps and Ted Mack and all their new part Time FBI and CIA police and firemen help into all my houses cars and banks.

No comments: