Saturday, February 13, 2010

2010 Thomas National Mormon Murder Inc? What a nice movie it would make?.WAITING MOVED TO THOMPSON THOMASM WAITING TO YOUNG?

Letter to my son: Where ever he is I am sure I don't know.
NATIONAL Mormon Utah Murder Inc?wotj Inc Kathy Thomas, Bells, her inventor Shanley or Daltons or Wilson and Nelson LeGacy Manes Mormon genealogy

We have been 'planned for' murder subjects by a huge Mormon or Lyndon La Rouch outfit out of SU and Cranbrook. Mormons and Catholics methodists you name it including CIA of NZ macDonalds...Your dad, my parents me and you since the Bells and Thomas's got all their great murder incorporated advice from all the Mafia invited to be SU educatioon and Cranbrook relatives (for future students, while they and Bagnascos changed my ancestors to Young and then got Harrotunians in with Ambroses and my uncle Jims creeps in New Orleans (Mahons) also at the Ambrose Bar and Dom Polski Flint on the attack to have everything in our housees for themselvs...to go with all their new false genealogy..

An insurance change just moved over to a national labs: Probbly more of Kathy and her Lebanese travel guys and her rotton mall and medical 'partners' and their Rodger Scott and Mitchell employment Control. I guess I have to look sick? tried to kill me twice with medicine and I went elsewhere and surivived. And you,I don't know how many times now two accidents and medical with Aldermans SU and FL...and probably Am Gen the first American name in the Tribe of new Mafia Ameri (new murder inc?).

Thomas to Thompson by Nelson is shorter.

They were setting us up right from Florida with National Pools, Singletary contracter,just to waste my time to make sure my paintings were Kathy or my aunts Gedoes Gaedes?Your dad moved from GM to CAA in birmingham maybe to bring it all about ? not sure about that maybe after.

This new insurance lab looks like it could be a bunch of sloppy cheapskates, they even have a Labcorpsucks.com about them.I have to have them stick me a few times with a few hundred people waiting and two blood people on board.

Because I have not been able to get out of this county with anything in my hand or even car for the last 25 years.

My favorite place Lady of America is probably a Galanti Bagnasco company like anything with America in the name.. I had a few payments not credoted to my account. Once I did not have my receipt the second I did..It was fixed by their accountants in Utah company,National Fitness, their National company name. (accounts in Utah no doubt manipulated when necessary by Mormon Nelsons./ Thomas's.

I wish Kathy and her inventor friends Wilson Shanley Dalton or SU Physics and engineering (medical/space working with Safranics and their laser or electric snooping houses and her Mafia business partners in around SU (Kuppermans/Smith with Lawrence Smith?) and mafia education restauraunts Giordano De Angelo? and all their FL ex mistresses of the 80's would get off my back and keep out of my trailer and banks. I suppose she uses my awful crippled and handicapped Ferguson Youngs and their drug salesman Warnock made an Allen like Rodger with Erics middle name...to get them free dr appointments and procedures (face lifts? with Lillians and other Swartz Creek doctors down here from the Hurley Hospital area. By Nelson false genealogy..all new Irish MACK or Irish NELSON 'Family'. Noe they all have 20 years of false information and the doctors they brought in are all arried to women Jack completely changed the background and all can just switch back and forth...of while letting Mormons and good charity people ex nuns people kill off or cripple people with ancestors names or props of...For use by Masterpol Sellers and other advertising people after they steal property and papers my crafts and paints from my houses or storage..

I asked you what part of California you liked and if there were any chaep places near lake Havasu maybe the Las Vegas cops have a few honest people there? I suppose unlikely with Mack Thomas Stadium...unlike the Simpson or Nelons known ones here waiting to get rid of their first and second familys by any means. Also all the Warnocks brought there through land that should have been mine. He and Nelsons wanted all the my and dads and sams collections and things they made. Maybe Glenn and his Glenn astronaught friends helped get a strange new laser house put together with their Rodger Scott engineering friends with their Sonar Trucks to make some nice unusual noices all night in houses to wake people up or worse get people hellped by a lot of ex rays and radiation some nice voices...?

This is education today? by way of Priate schools freezing their tails off trying to buy up Florida and warm states and central America with Lombards and Suncoast.

I hope you are alive I will never know until I get out of this state. Isabelle Waiting ex Mack

Thanks for breaking my printer Bob or your son and daughter with all the jewelry you stole from my Southeast bank in 86 87 with Mormon help. Mr Garrabrants the step brother says no. I say yes.

My comment after starting to read about lab boo boos? I will sue sue sue!
is: I think I am waiting Monday for a Phlebotomist (sorry no speller) Godot: In Marshall McLuhan (looking for a Mechanicl Bride) County...Hold up the edges of your skirt ladies you are going through Hell county (Ferlengetti apologize for spelling)with Hell genealogist's from NZ and Australia, (the hottest place I read to Hell without being there's. Godot has to be the Devil or NZ CIA and politician FBI and CIA from the USA?...with Maine and NZ MacDonalds and whoever Wendy Kline is (Bellenger CAA or Yannow? Syracuse?)manipulating the mechanicl brides with Jack Nelson the puppetmaster).

Karen Ambrose and her Cooper husband and Christos Papasopolous were all up in Freezing Alaska apparently with some pre TV Chase's planning a comedy show. i wonder what I would do to get out of Freezing Alaska?

Mr Safranic and GM Moon shot folk of the 1960 who knew people who hated my dad because he turned down designs. Mr Mack who first used old wood model extra wood for his first sculptures:
Mr FFrak Safranic? You got my car cheap you paid $500 for my new Falcon, my dad still owned $3000 for it back in the 60's when I had to come up with money to travel with Rodger to Italy: Appaently, where the Mafia relatives and their Catholic Vatican foundry and Bishops were waiting for my aunt to start re writing my ancesters for hers so she could start traveling with Lebanese travel or Blacks with her Bagnasco family fancy exMafia school students: While she planned on using my work eventually and while maybe? using my Flint Jr College transcripts (especially after fired from public school) then my CAA transcripts to geta Masters in MI for jobs in private schools: Then after stealing my pastels and paintings (not painted in 30 minutes but years at a time) to use herself. a reverse of her painting for someone and then they added a bird and sold them maybe a Michaels?as well as Chezk prince (for all that new British and CZ's to British that needed all my things to back up their storieslike cousin Warnock and Barbara Anns catering and yachting pals.
Mr Safranic (I have had to type this three times) it erases...You did not have any right to rob me here with the rest of the Cranbrook and Wayne State Booths that set me up with a phony Thomas scholarship. My parents paid for eve;ry dime of my education with bonds that my dad bought starting the day I was born. So get out of my names all you ex GM crap.

No comments: