Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to me, by me, Army and Wilsons Simpsons win I lose again.

My ex husband decided that I was not given any of his work before the divorce so it all had to be stolen back with anything valuable for his sister. After he apparently kept true to his sister and ex wife (a mack foundy in Sandusky where CAA women sculptors living with professional men I assume get cheap rates...mistress rule at CAA.
He could not give me gifts unless like a sable belly coat that was the only thing my size (3/4) at the time. when Jerry nelson had to have the Full Fox coat after a trade of his got his sister and her two daughters ooats they apparently had the pick of and fittings. They had to steal back a fur coat my son was given while I was still supposed to be a professors wife not the contractor fixing Florida mistakes by Mr Singletarys awful workment and while they were trying to murder me in doctors offices as well as accidents.

So this is a letter I finally had to write my son after being invited by Jerry nelson to enjoy my new family.
Without knowing whether anything was ever received or my cousins took half with the mistress entertainers of the Continental Can that brought the taking of my art life and money here in Florida with a new MACK bought county.
So if one of the Ferguson Youngs erases it from their Real Estate Offices with the Mitchells etc Rodger Scott here it is.
I need a name on checks for further gifts.
My birthday is Feb 9 so someone came in to ruin my printer and it looks like steal my almost gold watch. Bob Warnock I assume or my aunt Isabelle the head of the new get black as soon as you can or get white as soon as you can and start wearing kilts.
Sorry you could not send me any holiday e mails for 20 years as your dad could never buy a card or presents.
This is the end of 50 years.
I sent you a Valentine with 100.2 50's not one for your unknown wife or volunteer postmen (for your Christmas) and I sent your daughter a 20. Valentine.
I am sorry I do not do 30 minute paintings and like the people I got my education from from books they also take a year for pastels etc. which I can't do in this horrible florida.
As some grey haired post office worker was already squishing the envelope with both cards in it I hope they get there.
I will send you gifts in a check to Theo Desmond Mack next xmas because I believe my aunt or her blacks and indians (behind the Nelsons I assume) are all in with her and her sons false German Polish to Black Haitian gypsy etc with jack: Also her use of my paintings and dollhouse things for her masters joining Kathys travel with Flint Lebanese etc and Bagnasco/Gaedes'
I believe they could easily have murdered you here and taken you to Wayne state where this all happened to all the Booth CAA and Wayne State liers and their Tansley and Wilson army and police lies to be MACKSf you can't find a way to cash cheks in my sons name you are out of luck. You never said if the family which was the expensive part of the gift with the dollhouse pets arrived or if you daughter even liked anything. I assume some of it got there.
I know my son helped me when he could or I hope he did so I am moving to a dryer climetet without finding out where these pig Gedoes and Bagnascos and their English wives took my major works I assume for Kathey to make them 30 minute paintings with her sikscreens.
Mom I love my son don't know about you (The fergusons and Youngs that run this computer with Capps and Harrotunians CIA part times for Nelson lies.
If anything happens to me my things will be out of this house and into Flint and there benefactors houses in 10 minutes so I am selling some of my things.
I include Indian because I followde mail in my postmans hand that was not put in mybox to where your grandmother was staying on Marine parkway and to a Dr Singh dentist. It was never sent on to me.
I think the Thomas To Thompson crowd that intend with NZ MacDonalds that my family will be extinct as soon as I die are the pits.
I hope the Wilsons Simpsons Thompsons Thomas's and their Wilson Army people have not killed a lot of other people with their tricks and Safranics keeping up with Space medicine and engineersing to use against ex wives and to save all their phony Simpson and Bagnasco lies.
Including lies at Annapolis and U of M by Simpsons carried on to all other schools and alumni travel offices.
I don't buy real gold watches and I only maybe lost my 60. watch at the gym or inmy car but someone was in to ruin my big color copier after my second best one was left in my car when it fell apart just before i was taking the things up to storage then driving my car to holiday. They also took three new micron pens and drawing pastels so they are in class or cartooning somewhere that would be Bob Warnock.
I might add that someone has been stealing any watch left down or not in my purse since I left an antique black and silver octagon watch that had been my grandmothers in the same sewing chest that my ended up with the prototype of the Wilson gun sight that my dad made while I watched sometimes and went with him to jewelry stores to find a case for. I think my relatives are just trying to torture me as usual with not knowing what they are doing to my son to make my blood pressure go up before tests so I will resemble my aunt who refuses with her friends Thompson and Thomas and Ferguson I assume with Simpsons to keep me here where our identity can be confused.

Later 11 Feb 2010 I found my watch in my new gym sox in my net bag..I didn't go to the gym last night. I might add that all the watches that disappeared before were mostly swatch watches from dillards or penneys and probably went into creative projects.I would like the Youngs and all their gypsie and thieves to keep out of my trailer. I am going to finish this latest group of Pastels or paintings even tho they are only dollhouse pastels like the ones that Kathy Must be silkscreening. While I find a state to move to.

No comments: